The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cum in other’s gf (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=834390)

JasonPhang 11-08-2021 12:59 AM

Cum in other’s gf

Karma is a bitch. I try not to fuck someone’s wives, but it come to someone’s GF, I have a temptation to fuck them raw and cum inside.

Most of the time I try to cap myself but there are times I lost control and cum inside. I know you will scold me. I will share some story later if response and discussion is on. If I get scolded, may be I shall stop at this before someone zap me.

NiaoRenn 11-08-2021 07:53 AM

Re: Cum in other’s gf

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonPhang (Post 20778219)
Karma is a bitch. I try not to fuck someone’s wives, but it come to someone’s GF, I have a temptation to fuck them raw and cum inside.

Most of the time I try to cap myself but there are times I lost control and cum inside. I know you will scold me. I will share some story later if response and discussion is on. If I get scolded, may be I shall stop at this before someone zap me.

The thought of seeding someone else’s GF or wife is power. I do it whenever I can.

captainofthewin 11-08-2021 10:11 AM

i also wont hesitate to fuck my female married/attached friend if chance come.. :D

JasonPhang 11-08-2021 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaoRenn (Post 20778507)
The thought of seeding someone else’s GF or wife is power. I do it whenever I can.

I imagine that their bf has to use Condom and I need not. Very interesting thought.

Tantantantan888 11-08-2021 11:34 AM

Nice topic. For me, if i got the chance i will do it as well. Other ppl pretty gf/wife is kinda attractive to me and i always have this thinking one day i going to f them.

thor1981 11-08-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaoRenn (Post 20778507)

Same bro. Ejaculating inside someone else's GF or wife is pure power.

Hoppip 11-08-2021 12:43 PM

You never know if the girl is attached. But if you know the guy and its not a good friend, then it's pure dominance over the girl. Film it for memory, revenge raw sex is the best

ahcai 11-08-2021 12:43 PM

my wife ex bf is a married guy and she told me he always start with raw but insist to wear condom half way through so that won’t cum inside.
but i don’t believe it cos when i pump other people gf or wives i always cum inside..

thor1981 11-08-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppip (Post 20778918)
You never know if the girl is attached. But if you know the guy and its not a good friend, then it's pure dominance over the girl. Film it for memory, revenge raw sex is the best

Agreed. I like to know a little about the guy whose girl I've cum into.

sgsingaboy 11-08-2021 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thor1981 (Post 20779217)
Agreed. I like to know a little about the guy whose girl I've cum into.

I don't know the guy but I go Facebook see his profile. Feel bad for him. Well....:p

thor1981 11-08-2021 08:54 PM

Remember one chiobu who recent broke up with her bf. I was able to spread, fuck and cum in her ass, and I remember her phone buzzing nonstop with her ex calling trying to get her back. It was a different power feeling.

diputs1269 12-08-2021 01:21 AM

Cip is feeling very shiok and best enjoyment, cheers!

JasonPhang 12-08-2021 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahcai (Post 20778921)
my wife ex bf is a married guy and she told me he always start with raw but insist to wear condom half way through so that won’t cum inside.
but i don’t believe it cos when i pump other people gf or wives i always cum inside..

You say it like a bastard but somehow I liked it. Up u bro

JasonPhang 12-08-2021 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thor1981 (Post 20779724)
Remember one chiobu who recent broke up with her bf. I was able to spread, fuck and cum in her ass, and I remember her phone buzzing nonstop with her ex calling trying to get her back. It was a different power feeling.

How u got to know this chiobu. Tempted to up u. Please tell us

alexlucky 12-08-2021 01:48 AM

When I was an intern in a UK mnc, my manager and I fucked everyday in the office and I will shoot inside her every time; sometimes creampie, sometimes in her mouth and she will swallow.. (in the office);in the pantry, in the conference room, in the auditorium hence it’s best to shoot every single drop inside if not it’ll be very messy..

My manager was married and had one kid at that time but she has relationship problems with her husband.. after I ended my internship there, I felt guilty and avoided her.. it was fun and nice to be “working” and “fucking” everyday and I look forward to everyday work but the guilt is killing me inside.. nevertheless I know I made the right decision to end the relationship..