The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   LinGerie V- SenSuaL PH MasSage Joint (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=83795)

MamboKing 11-04-2008 02:50 AM

LinGerie V- SenSuaL PH MasSage Joint

The FEEL of a HaRem as one steps into,climbs up into(to be exact) this unique joint.
Bros who are lovers and fans of lingerie, lacy stuff, suspenders, garter belts,stockings,
panty hose(PH),bikini thongs,etc. this latest shop attempts to bring the sensuality of
lingerie to SBF bros.

Personally, I would give marks for their effort in cultivating and decorating the joint
ambience into the feel of A Man's HAREM, the large square tent, covered in mashed curtains,
tent's entrance are all large curtains tied up.Dimly lighted throughout the joint with,kool air,
delivers a Sexual Feel of the place, further enhanced when the parading ladies comes out
one by one in their sheer lingerie introducing themselves...

There were 5 of them in all,last nite when we were invited, 3 other bros, you know who you are,
keep your FRs coming as promised, whether fantastically mind blowing, sensually GOOD, BAD or
even UGLY experience, share them,as you had experienced.Provide constructive feedback even better,
coz that helps the management improvises, and improves on the services rendered to us, cheongsters in the longer haul.

The ladies are Angie a d cupper attracted me first, nice figure, porcelain white skin CFM look. CoCo ,
a curly long hair lass, nice figure too, long legs. Kitty a short hair petitte shaply lady, looks cute in her lingerie.
In the end, chose YOKO for her friendliness, slim bod look, with protruding C cups!!feels abit fake,however,
its soft and bouncy, none the hard feel at all.She looks stunningly great in her flowery pink/red bra and sheer
strings tied bikini panties, plus her red stockings on, emmmm that does it for me, die liao....

ratings as follows:
Cathbath: 7/10, tongue action on nipples was sensually patient.
BBBJ: 7/10,seems she is quite hardworking on my dong
FJ:7.5/10, was great feel making out with her n just her red stockings on,
during foreplay, underssing piece by piece of her undies was sheer
stimulation ovation, a kinky term i coined. fellatio on her was rewarding
as her facial expressions, and moanings responded to my rabba play...lick kiss smooch muack french tongue.....
Damage: 40 plus 100, give a 10 tip.
RTF: yes, yes, provided d cupper not around. HEEEEE:p

Bros with a responsible sense of discreetness(meaning ,do not post addresses or hp numbers openly, ask or say revealing harmful info on the joint's locatiion) willing to share info with you,however it is still up to management of the joint to clear you guys at the end of the day,dont lose heart bros who are not cleared by the management, I believe like all good bizminded men, a no is never a no, it means a wait, just a wait longer.

Keep the FRs coming brosss....:D

ang076 11-04-2008 08:00 AM

Re: LinGerie V- SenSuaL PH MasSage Joint

Nice one!

I hope the joint allow us to book a gal like this:

I want a session at 10 pm. Gal named must be in white lacy bra and matching sheer panties, white suspenders , stockling..

:D

3m3m3m 11-04-2008 11:41 AM

it's nice to see spore have more and more costume play and new pattern ... cheers lah !!:D

err, bro..this is TN or SPA ar?

Bummer73 11-04-2008 11:55 AM

Sounds good. PM me details?

Cheers

wanabe_2006 11-04-2008 12:01 PM

Hi bro Mamboking,
I'm 80% foreplay and 20% pump action sort of guy ... sounds like my type of place to have fun. Can PM me the details.

Cheers,

xuguo 11-04-2008 02:50 PM

i am into pantyhose fetish. pls pm me the location. thanks.

icehaya69 11-04-2008 03:26 PM

me too:D
Hope i can become 1 of ur value customer :p & further more I also boobs lover:D

bugmenot 11-04-2008 03:39 PM

Bro TS, can pm me e loc pls? thks!

desmodeus 11-04-2008 04:09 PM

brother, please pm me the contact

thanks

akaza24 11-04-2008 04:44 PM

The newly club LV (evolved from the former Geisha)
Jus received the invitation sms from them this afternoon, will check it out the new location soon :p

longhawkeye 11-04-2008 05:31 PM

Hi Bros

It's my type, can PM me, please

LeManz 11-04-2008 05:45 PM

Me too, can some PM me the details? This place sounds like its worth checking out.

gtman 11-04-2008 05:53 PM

can pm the detail, I LOVE this type of theme. Been one in sillipore b4 ....really enjoy seeing sedutive ladies... PM me pls..

Rayhan 11-04-2008 05:55 PM

Bro,

Would it be possible to pm me the address?

Thanks a lot..

sex crusader 11-04-2008 05:56 PM

It seems that most newbies asking for contacts. Why don't you guys post some FR first?:rolleyes: