The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How do you get GFE? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=701465)

sickofucko 01-09-2018 12:16 AM

How do you get GFE?

Do you need to be charming/good looking to get it?

Maybe my Chinese is awkward since I'm not a native speaker.

I don't consider myself too bad looking, not good looking, but at least I work out, dress clean, do my hair. I get decent matches on tinder.

I got one of the CAT150 girls today and she seemed incredibly uncomfortable the whole time. Maybe it was a bad luck of the draw.

The $80/40min ones I had were the same, but I understand that those don't have good service when you're paying less.

DPOWER 01-09-2018 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickofucko (Post 17751819)

I don't consider myself too bad looking, not good looking, but at least I work out, dress clean, do my hair. I get decent matches on tinder.

I got one of the CAT150 girls today and she seemed incredibly uncomfortable the whole time. Maybe it was a bad luck of the draw.

The $80/40min ones I had were the same, but I understand that those don't have good service when you're paying less.

To me, when i meet WL, esp for the 1st time :
1. Need to smile and talk nicely and shows my genuine appreciation of her presence, even i am filled with lustful thoughts and feel like want to rape her with her clothing on.
2. No bad breadth. I usually brush my teeth in advance and use mouth wash to rinse in front of her.
3. Teeth is white preferably.
4. No hair coming out from nose
5. No bad body odour as i am always in the room first and already finish bathing when the WL enters the room.
6. Last but not least, i put my wallet on top of a few notes at an obvious place ( which i will tip her later). Of course, for those of bad attitude. I wont touch it, lol.

ps7432 01-09-2018 11:28 AM

Re: How do you get GFE?

Look nice. Smell nice. Treat her with bfe, no additional request and just let her do her part, and visit frequently. No need tip also can.

bonkning 01-09-2018 11:47 AM

is not what u do.. is who u do..:D

lamdeng 01-09-2018 01:11 PM

learn fr youtube 晨哥Monica TV and practise makes perfect.

strikeback44 01-09-2018 11:17 PM

You think every women u meet can become gf type ? It's the same as geylang ...lol

bonkning 01-09-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strikeback44 (Post 17755528)
You think every women u meet can become gf type ? It's the same as geylang ...lol

but if book them 6 sexxion... cfm can

baotohk 01-09-2018 11:39 PM

You need to remind them you are Mao ze dong

sickofucko 02-09-2018 01:31 AM

I think I always make them uncomfortable with my requests.

I want to start off the session by cuddling. They seem to be very uncomfortable with cuddling.

They want to start off with cat bath and capped bj. I'm not into either, especially without feeling any intimacy at all.

I can't get it up unless if I feel some sort of warmth from them.

Otherwise I feel like they're disgusted with the sex and just doing the bare minimum as part of their job and it's a total mood killer.

Doomas 02-09-2018 02:06 AM

If Yusof Ishak is your best friend, you no need to look for GFE. GFE will look for you :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickofucko (Post 17751819)

sickofucko 02-09-2018 04:47 AM

So pay more than $150? :rolleyes:

bonkning 02-09-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sickofucko (Post 17755892)
I want to start off the session by cuddling. They seem to be very uncomfortable with cuddling.
They want to start off with cat bath and capped bj. I'm not into either

no cuddling...
BO :eek:

Axel88 02-09-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

They want to start off with cat bath and capped bj. I'm not into either, especially without feeling any intimacy at all.

Otherwise I feel like they're disgusted with the sex and just doing the bare minimum as part of their job and it's a total mood killer.

Bro there are many WLs in GL just like how each of us are different from person to person. Some just want to do their job and move on to the next customer whereas some genuinely will go the extra mile for you and are more accommodating to requests. My advice is try and read up more here or you have to continue trial and error for yourself.

GN007SG 02-09-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axel88 (Post 17757379)
Bro there are many WLs in GL just like how each of us are different from person to person. Some just want to do their job and move on to the next customer whereas some genuinely will go the extra mile for you and are more accommodating to requests.

this is very true... just go out and try more gals :D

Quote:

i assume u are writing based on a cat40/50 experience..
20-30min is actually very short
if u want to slowly build things up maybe u can try cat150 gals or do a 2 session for cat40/50... im pretty sure the gal will be ok to cuddle and stuff
of course i wont recommend to do 2 sessions on a gal u duno yet

sickofucko 02-09-2018 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkning (Post 17756477)
no cuddling...
BO :eek:

I'm quite sure I don't have BO. I'm Chinese and I asked a lot of people if I have BO. I also shower before I leave and I shower there as well.

I bring aqua di'gio cologne and do one spray (light).

The CAT150 girl cuddled with me a bit but she quickly started complaining that she feels too hot from cuddling. :\