The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Massage Ladies Wearing Shorts (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=825821)

Bobby8881 16-06-2021 10:54 AM

Massage Ladies Wearing Shorts

Any one know if these are available?

Sixth 16-06-2021 11:32 AM

Re: Massage Ladies Wearing Shorts

Rarely come across legit massage shops with ladies wearing shorts.

SGhappyman 16-06-2021 11:36 AM

Legit spa ML is not allow to wear shorts or skirts.

TheTrader2359 16-06-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGhappyman (Post 20690131)
Legit spa ML is not allow to wear shorts or skirts.

Think they need to comply with uniform requirements

Bobby8881 16-06-2021 11:45 AM

Noted. Thanks much bros.

CheongingEdge 16-06-2021 01:35 PM

Came across one in shorts before, claimed that she just joined and still waiting for her uniform (the rest of the staff are in uniform). And she really know how to use it to her advantage. She will position such that your fingers can "accidentally" slip in to brush her thighs etc.

Got a raging hard-on for most of the session as she's also wearing those short T-shirt (not sure if there's any proper terms for it, but those type where if she just lean back and stretch a bit, you can see the bottom of her bra type).

Her looks is also my type, but she just offer hj. Managed to get her to let me pick her off from work that night in the same attire after some sweet talking. Think she's new and not much regular. Brought her for supper and put up with her sob story, after that drove to a quiet place and pretend to be interested in listening to her more before going in for the kiss, groping and finally ended up in a hotel for action.

Went back to find her a week later and she's in uniform then, not much excitement anymore. :D

She still wanted me to bring her up and was hinting that she's also looking for a bf here and she heard of such arrangements. Too bad I'm not that into her, so didn't go back anymore though she keep msging me. Last I know she went back liao.

Bobby8881 16-06-2021 01:51 PM

Had one with shorts (Bedok) some time ago. I think they call them Daisy Dukes. Like another bro here, this ML also wore short crop tee, can see the back of her T-string panty. And like that bro, I also has a raging hard-on throughout the massage.

Sadly, that was the one and only time I encountered a ML wearing shorts.

Happyboy888 16-06-2021 03:36 PM

I go the ML wearing skirt lo . Legit message shop :)

googoo2013 16-06-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyboy888 (Post 20690542)

please share here bro. thks

Maro 16-06-2021 04:51 PM

wear what also same leh. in the end you still wanna take it off. legit spa wear pants also can take off so?

Glenn Miller 16-06-2021 10:17 PM

Very hard to find MLs in Daisy Dukes these days unfortunately. Best bet is perhaps those One Woman Operation (OWO) joints

BackToFreedom 17-06-2021 01:55 AM

i only know several thai MP doesn't wear uniform, but they are not really doing massage anyway, you know ;)

Elfbird 17-06-2021 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyboy888 (Post 20690542)

Pls share the location. Bo heard from ML wear skirt before, must be very interesting inside the room

ZillionScofield 17-06-2021 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby8881 (Post 20690036)
Any one know if these are available?

One of the SPA I went ML likes to wear shorts most of the time.
Located in the Central, very convenient.
But bathroom is just outside the rooms.
Very good Teasing Massage with few types of happy ending.:D

Nottybear 17-06-2021 09:59 AM

I been to very few spas where MLs wear dress like nurse uniform. Damn shiok as can zip it down and access. Usually that place will have hanky panky