The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Recommendations, anyone? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=171400)

onnylam 27-02-2010 12:46 AM

Recommendations, anyone?

Hi all cheongsters, planning to go for massage plus extra service next week. Between NY, RS and BW ( JB only ), which one is recommended? Please state also the gals no. for easy 'tracking'.... thanks in advance : )

onnylam 02-03-2010 03:40 PM

Re: Recommendations, anyone?

Mmmm..... no reply.... mostly will think " go check the other threads la,sure have one ma", right?

luvpaper 02-03-2010 09:16 PM

than anyone got recommendation for non massage place? wan to try something new in malaysia leh massage till dam sianz liao see got other stuff bo. going tml to meet client. hopefully after meeting can play ard abit before reporting to OC :D

gigantic_tk 02-03-2010 11:30 PM

Last week toured Ocean Paradise and got new discovery...............
5th level, Room 70 and 72 got younger wl, the girl at Room 72
was surfing web while awaiting for customers...........

Dun know if this Ocean Paradise got 141 site for booking liao..???

luvpaper 03-03-2010 05:03 PM

dam i now than saw ur message....went to massage liao at paragon lol

shiok1968 03-03-2010 05:12 PM

Can I recommend that the thread starter do a search and read the existing threads before opening a new thread.:rolleyes::mad:

onnylam 15-03-2010 06:33 PM

I'm sorry for being impatient, but don't get me wrong for not going through the other threads, because I did and its very difficult to decide from there, therefore I started this thread just to 'summarize' all of them, and to limit them to just 3 spas....I'm still new to this forum, so please bear with me, ok?

onnylam 17-03-2010 09:37 AM

um, i'm limiting to jb area only, a trip to taiping is....to far : )
anyway, i'm going down with my bro this evening, so please recommend one or two, please, thanks in advance!!!

pjkl3366 18-03-2010 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onnylam (Post 4671748)
I'm sorry for being impatient, but don't get me wrong for not going through the other threads, because I did and its very difficult to decide from there, therefore I started this thread just to 'summarize' all of them, and to limit them to just 3 spas....I'm still new to this forum, so please bear with me, ok?

The only way of checking out "stock" is to go and view them.:rolleyes:

Since you know the names of the spas, then just pop down and pay them a visit. Get the manager to parade his gals and you can then have your choice. Not hard mah!:rolleyes: