The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   no panties under the the mini skirt (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=182833)

garfieldhatemon 06-05-2010 10:52 AM

no panties under the the mini skirt

any 1 fetish the idea tat their wife or gf is nt wearing any undies under their mini skirt n yet go out??:p

doinkyman 06-05-2010 11:06 AM

Re: no panties under the the mini skirt

Quote:

Originally Posted by garfieldhatemon (Post 4825893)
any 1 fetish the idea tat their wife or gf is nt wearing any undies under their mini skirt n yet go out??:p

You got any photos to share bro? :D hehe..... early morning give me naughty ideas on my female colleagues. Am surrounded by them now. i go peep peep abit. *devil horns* :D

swell 06-05-2010 11:46 AM

Yes. But not wife but with my FB.

Vadai 06-05-2010 12:18 PM

I know my FB hardly wear panties when we go ut clubbing movies parties and stuff

very kinky

Grantt 06-05-2010 12:49 PM

Once had a gf and we were both into outdoors sex. Thro trial and errors, I would wear pants and she short or mini skirts, both without anything under. See her smooth butt outlined against her smooth thin skirt always got me on and without the undies, quickies became much quicker :D

I miss those days :rolleyes:

Darkside 06-05-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

mememememe!!!

allthgswhite 06-05-2010 06:28 PM

so true, especially those that's fairly short and flare bottom, soooo sexyyy !!!

maxman 06-05-2010 10:09 PM

I have that fetish too!

tomvoyeur 06-05-2010 10:53 PM

Well - I would rather peep at pussies of OTHER pretty ladies in miniskirts lol. :p

hokkienguy 07-05-2010 05:58 AM

Quote:

ur wife / ur gf try before ma?

so kinky. so hiao haha

maxman 07-05-2010 06:56 AM

It is a pity, that even in liberal western country like Aust, generally Asian gals don't wear clothes that have a large opening around their thighs and torso, therefore you seldom see them in dress, skirt and tank-top. Many of them wear boring jeans and tee-shirt, and all look like mass produce.

I must say that many Aussie school girls provide a nice sight. Their summer dress and winter skirt school uniforms are often worn very short. Unlike S'pore gals, Aussies wear theirs way above the knees; mid way up the thighs. They are literally mini skirts. As best as I know, some/most schools don't have rules on skirt lengths.

needtofuck 07-05-2010 09:18 AM

My Ex and wife sometimes do not wear any panties when they are in skirts, especially when they are in the "mood" :D

gstring_lover 07-05-2010 10:03 AM

I am encouraging my lover to do that...

Short mini skirt without panties

chelsea4ever 07-05-2010 11:39 AM

My wife always go clubbing with me without bra. Manage to convince her to do that few years back. But she very careless, bend down don't cover and sometimes when dancing she didn't even notice till people point it out to her. I usually see but just act blur never see. Recently managed to convince her not to wear panties under her ultra mini skirt. But same she always sit down very careless sure can see her pussy lips.

benxmanda 07-05-2010 07:27 PM

I have pix to prove that HRH didn't put on panties going out with me, for instance, we always go cinema buying couple seat and in the middle of the show, SHE would automatically spread HER legs to accommodate my hand as I fingered HER, SHE would squeezed HER legs when SHE couldn't take the sensation and I could feel love juice gushing out...

cowboy69 08-05-2010 09:14 AM

Quote:

I do so too... :p

One of my ex, where i will meet her every day after work, drive out to have make out til late night before i sent her home. At times, i will ask her to come down in mini-skirt without panties, She is already wet before i finger her, the thought of being vulnerable southwards already spice things up. i will finger her while i m driving (of course slowly on the first lane) til we reach our destination. East coast dark dark carpark. :rolleyes:

i have tried with another ex, while we were dinning in a high class restaurant, she was in a V low cut dress and flora flare skirt. I convinced her to go to the ladies and take out her bra and panty. I nose bleed throughout the dinner

j0n`_8 09-05-2010 03:55 PM

yup me too. current gf haven't try yet...

ex gf last time tried before managed to get her pantyless and braless go out in short skirt and speg top. in cold shopping area can see damn clearly her nipples are hard and if she bend or lean forward very easily can see whole breasts.

then when going up escalator, she like to stand infront of me so won't zg skirt. but i always make it so i am standing so near the person infront of me so she no choice have to stand beside me and i know many at the back all looking. also like to make her wait for me at glass area so people below can see.

miss those times...

kickapoo 09-05-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy69 (Post 4829811)
I do so too... :p

One of my ex, where i will meet her every day after work, drive out to have make out til late night before i sent her home. At times, i will ask her to come down in mini-skirt without panties, She is already wet before i finger her, the thought of being vulnerable southwards already spice things up. i will finger her while i m driving (of course slowly on the first lane) til we reach our destination. East coast dark dark carpark. :rolleyes:

i have tried with another ex, while we were dinning in a high class restaurant, she was in a V low cut dress and flora flare skirt. I convinced her to go to the ladies and take out her bra and panty. I nose bleed throughout the dinner

woah drive first lane slowly? road hogger!

Rickey 16-05-2010 07:54 PM

Wow, tis a revelation frm tis thread, dat our ladies esp the younger ones r getting more n more daring these days....so willing to go out w/o wearing their panties under their skirts which btw r getting shorter n shorter. Phew !! wat if a gust of strong wind should suddenly blow when they r in the open, as it sometimes does, arent they afraid of giving the public, strangers around them, a free show ?? :o

AnotherJackAss 17-05-2010 03:30 AM

I had this ex during my poly days. Think we were rather daring at that time. Managed to convince her to go out without panties while wearing a mini skirt. Not just that, she even dared to sit with her leg slightly apart when in the MRT. Dont think open enough to see but still very kinky.

masters 17-05-2010 07:33 AM

Manage to get my gf to go without panties for a whole tour during in Bali. Sometimes she accidentally flash her pussy to the shops attendants while they open the van door to let her come out. Their facial expressions were priceless :D

some_ 18-05-2010 12:34 AM

tried it and yes its rather kinky when im sitting down trying to cross my leg thinking that whether this person might see me zaogeng or not heehee :p

ozon7667 18-05-2010 08:25 AM

My G/F do not wear panty and bra at home and tat's why I always like to go to her home.

bochapsing 18-05-2010 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masters (Post 4847417)
Manage to get my gf to go without panties for a whole tour during in Bali. Sometimes she accidentally flash her pussy to the shops attendants while they open the van door to let her come out. Their facial expressions were priceless

my only success so far is getting my wifey to go bralesss under a singlet during our trip to bintan... but her singlet is dark colour, so actually din show much... but already made me hardon then..~~

masters 18-05-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bochapsing (Post 4850205)
my only success so far is getting my wifey to go bralesss under a singlet during our trip to bintan... but her singlet is dark colour, so actually din show much... but already made me hardon then..~~

Yeah, I know the feeling, bro. I was hard the whole one day trip and my mind was going wild with very perverted thoughts :P. I didn't get to take pictures of the attendants but I did get one picture of a coffee maker while visiting the coffee farm. I don't know if he saw underneath her skirt but the way he look at her...I let the pic tell the story :cool:

Kevas 18-05-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masters (Post 4851628)
I let the pic tell the story :cool:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/402...070912x684.jpg

Actually, can't tell much from the guy's expression.

Thanks for sharing tho :)

Kinetics 18-05-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bochapsing (Post 4850205)

My OC was also went braless during our trip to Bangkok last year. Our reason was since she is there to buy bras and panties so why bring them. But in the end, she still wore her panties there cause she feel werid without them.
But even after we have brought all her stuffs, she is still go braless for the rest of the trip cause she said she won't have the chance to do it when back in SG.

bully 19-05-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masters (Post 4851628)
Yeah, I know the feeling, bro. I was hard the whole one day trip and my mind was going wild with very perverted thoughts :P. I didn't get to take pictures of the attendants but I did get one picture of a coffee maker while visiting the coffee farm. I don't know if he saw underneath her skirt but the way he look at her...I let the pic tell the story :cool:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/402...070912x684.jpg

Trying to imagine how your gal ZG under that dress. Love it! Good one mate!

Hope you got some of her ZG pics to share. Btw is she shaven or bushy down there? ;)

candyflip31 19-05-2010 05:36 PM

I don't know about you guys but for me, I'd rather see some chick with skin tight mini skirt and with her obvious g-string showing over the skirt rather than just skin to tight skirt.

Just makes you curious what type of g-string they are wearing.

zl1983 19-05-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinetics (Post 4851868)
My OC was also went braless during our trip to Bangkok last year. Our reason was since she is there to buy bras and panties so why bring them. But in the end, she still wore her panties there cause she feel werid without them.
But even after we have brought all her stuffs, she is still go braless for the rest of the trip cause she said she won't have the chance to do it when back in SG.

wat a gd reason for me to tell my OC oso.. lol..:D but duno wht will she respond in e same way as ur OC man..

u r a lucky dude man.. :) enjoy while u can ba.. :D