The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=44981)

Don28 18-07-2011 09:54 PM

Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playman2 (Post 6139646)
After so many years people still remember Wonderful KTV, I strongly believe it's no longer there.:D

Thanks, Last time use to book from them 10 yr ago so will check it out when i am there.
How about Hollywood disco, still there ?

wei8888 18-07-2011 10:27 PM

can anyone share: sc heritage hotel models what time we can start bk?
besides kabuki,any more karaoke has ladies for booking?where exactly i wan ping hotel is and what time we can bk ladies?millions thanks

samhug 19-07-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don28 (Post 6142205)
Thanks, Last time use to book from them 10 yr ago so will check it out when i am there.
How about Hollywood disco, still there ?

close down for very long time:rolleyes:

Don28 19-07-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samhug (Post 6144242)
close down for very long time:rolleyes:

Thanks. Which date u r going in oct?

samhug 20-07-2011 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don28 (Post 6145740)
Thanks. Which date u r going in oct?

hi bro i might going on middle of oct, r u coming?:rolleyes:

tumakan 20-07-2011 06:07 PM

My 1st trip to Hatyai. (please pardon my english)

- Lodging
Stayed at Grand Sakura hotel, free wifi (pw = floor), 800b/night, room condition not bad, stay at 7 floor near stairs, my friend say his laptop light up on its own from sleep mode, and also heard footsteps by his side on his last night while sleeping alone. Like the breakfast at 100b eat till full, decent food and coffee.

- Food
I feel that eating in Hatyai is not cheap at all esp. the street food: i.e 50b for sweet potato soup, however, there are still places like Gan Eng which is quite reasonable I feel, plus the food is quite decent, esp the yellow asam fish. Like the fish porridge, bah kut teh and the tee kar rice also.

- Fun
Since first time there, asked the tuktuk to drive us around, everygal is peg at 2500b. Feels like we have been carrot but nvm as long as they dun carrot us until too much. One thing I learn this trip is that on fri and sat is the very peak. Me and friend run to many place and find but cannot find any, all the ktv like kana raid - botak. In the end, end up we find 2 attitude one, ask them kap ban middle of the night. haha. then we 2 bro go out eat night snack and tok cock. Notice there are a few chicks standing around Lee Garden there, din approach them as dunno they kena book by people anot. I think next time must establish a backup plan if last min cannot find. Ups and downs of cheonging.

- Temples
Went to a few temples: 4 face buddha on the mountain, tee gong also there on the mountain. Wat chang Hai, also this place call Dragon Elephant Monastry (Long Xiang Shi). Donate nit noi $ to some temple, play with firecracker (hopefully come back can huat). The Long Xiang Shi is quite a nice place, the moment I step into the cavern where the buddha is,
i felt calm. Wat chang Hai there can take the holy water, rem to bring empty bottle if going.

- Orphanage / old folks home
Donated $ and food to the children and also the old folks home. Manage to carry a boy there though many are out to school, not yet back. A pity dun have chance to mix around with the kids. This 2 place I will go back to on next trip.

- Massage
I feel that though many swee mak mak puying at the grand sakura, but many lack the skills there (I big size, they step on me like carpet). Went over to hatyai central there to try the massage, its a world of difference as after the session, no pain the next day. 240b and no place sell the coupon, but i feel worth it.

- Tour Agency
Strongly encourage bros to use lovely tours to book ur rooms before your trip. I feel that car ride they also charge quite reasonable.

Thats about it. Have fun!

chinkutan 20-07-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samhug (Post 6146543)

Ah hello. Is the 1st week of Oct oh. Go middle of Oct to sweep the street izzit???

Don28 20-07-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samhug (Post 6146543)

Of course if u don`t mind a uncle to tag along:D
I will be alone looking for kaki.

angelhunter 20-07-2011 11:10 PM

anybody got lobang which ktv girls service the best?? cos i like bbbj only, hehe !! recomment me if u guys do have one, many thx:rolleyes:

angelhunter 20-07-2011 11:13 PM

hi! any recomment for the girls who got service bbbj? cos i like bbbj alot! hehe.:)

angelhunter 21-07-2011 12:27 AM

anyone here got bbbj girl to recomment! many thx;)

leedez 21-07-2011 02:02 AM

I be going on mid nov anyone interested? If dun mind can tag along with us and I will bring around

samhug 21-07-2011 11:54 AM

no problem bro

Don28 21-07-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelhunter (Post 6150093)
anyone here got bbbj girl to recomment! many thx;)

I also like BBBJ + CIM. But is quite difficult to find this kind of girl. Depend on luck. Most of them i encounter is they don`t like BJ. They alway say their mouth is use for eating (rice) not sucking cock.:D That was 10 year ago not sure now.:)

finn2046 21-07-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leedez (Post 6150290)
I be going on mid nov anyone interested? If dun mind can tag along with us and I will bring around

I might be there, update you again if confirm.
celebrate Loi Krathong @ Chiang Mai & thought of coming down from chiang mai.
Chiang Mai ---> Bangkok ---> Krabi ---> Hat Yai :p

cheers :)