The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sammyreviews.store/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sammyreviews.store/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ? (https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=839147)

dnomy 08-07-2022 07:22 PM

Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21438010)
🤣🤣many brothers not able to date Lucky means there still some brothers able to date right🤣🤣

😋😋maybe i old eyesight no good see wrong boobs🤣🤣
😏😏now brotherd knw Lucky work in apartment or condominium can go ask her no need to go shop 😏😏

Hey bro, i am not her WK but let’s be factual.
Don’t think any bro, myself included was able to book her since 1 week ago.
Maybe you are right some bros manage to date her recently but I agree with bro @Handsomekick, she is going back to China earlier than planned. As to when, i don’t know.

Her boat has sailed so wish her all the best and just move on. No point being toxic to each other on a TCSS thread. #peaceout

mixm 08-07-2022 07:46 PM

😂😂from 1 month ago say going bk till nw going bk early but still see her😂😂 2 weeks later sure will see her again n u will still say she going bk early😛😛

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnomy (Post 21438065)
Hey bro, i am not her WK but let’s be factual.
Don’t think any bro, myself included was able to book her since 1 week ago.
Maybe you are right some bros manage to date her recently but I agree with bro @Handsomekick, she is going back to China earlier than planned. As to when, i don’t know.

Her boat has sailed so wish her all the best and just move on. No point being toxic to each other on a TCSS thread. #peaceout

mixm 08-07-2022 07:52 PM

😋😋not only i say this bignehneh also kn hear she gging bk mths ago but talk cock la. 😋😋

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 21396330)
Months ago already hear she is gg back. Haha! I think talk cock only la. China got plenty of big boobs. 1 go back, 1 will come. Haha. Don’t worry too much bro.

dnomy 08-07-2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21438113)
����from 1 month ago say going bk till nw going bk early but still see her���� 2 weeks later sure will see her again n u will still say she going bk early����

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21438134)
����not only i say this bignehneh also kn hear she gging bk mths ago but talk cock la. ����

Most will know her original RTC plan but pretty sure she has brought forward the date due to Winnie’s policy. I think it is unfortunate for those who missed the boat or failed to secure a farewell bonk, myself included. Nothing against bro @bignehneh, but I do remember her WC post on her planned RTC date. If he is a regular according to his posts, he would know of this date.

Having said that if you really see her 2 weeks later, do tell :D

On a side note, I find that place really eerie if you ever been there as the only customer with the FL alone in the middle of the night and Hungry Ghost month just round the corner :eek:
Just saying :D
#peaceout

bignehneh 08-07-2022 08:19 PM

1st Jul she stopped working. Haha! No problem la. So many big neh neh contact. Not say she is my wife then run off with someone. Life still goes on. 1 big neh neh gone, another will come

Xgenre 08-07-2022 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnomy (Post 21438157)
On a side note, I find that place really eerie if you ever been there as the only customer with the FL alone in the middle of the night and Hungry Ghost month just round the corner :eek:
Just saying :D
#peaceout

Don't look into the mirror. The only ghost in the room is you. 色鬼。

dnomy 08-07-2022 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21438229)
Don't look into the mirror. The only ghost in the room is you. 色鬼。

Hahaha nice one bro :D
That makes 2 of us :p

cheekymonkey87 08-07-2022 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21438010)
🤣🤣many brothers not able to date Lucky means there still some brothers able to date right🤣🤣

😋😋maybe i old eyesight no good see wrong boobs🤣🤣
😏😏now brotherd knw Lucky work in apartment or condominium can go ask her no need to go shop 😏😏

Bro wat she do to you sia, keep posting about Lucky lol, people already going back liao then leave her be lor, since there are so many other ladies around these days. Anyhow seems like the "door closed" liao from the other bros

kungfufucker 08-07-2022 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NottyMonkey (Post 21436635)
bro, please advise 150 is entrance fee included? TIA :)
upz you my humble 16s

Thank you very much bro for your upz, just upzed you back too.
Yes 150 includes entrance fee, no extra charges, just pay 150 all in thats all.

unlike other spa still need 50 entrance fee than service 150,
for Yang Yang's place no such policy which makes it very worthwhile. However need to make reservation beforehand, no walk ins.

Good thing Yang Yang is very responsive sometimes reply within seconds 秒回, even better work attitude and efficiency than me, if my boss hire her sure like very much lol

Xgenre 09-07-2022 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnomy (Post 21438279)
That makes 2 of us :p

If we look into a mirror and we see one another, something is very wrong.

So is this thread about Jalan Besar/ Serangoon Road or only about Syed Alwi road? So many playgrounds in the area bounded by shophouses. Do we tend share about playgrounds from Mayo Road onwards?

NottyMonkey 09-07-2022 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfufucker (Post 21438609)
Thank you very much bro for your upz, just upzed you back too.
Yes 150 includes entrance fee, no extra charges, just pay 150 all in thats all.

unlike other spa still need 50 entrance fee than service 150,
for Yang Yang's place no such policy which makes it very worthwhile. However need to make reservation beforehand, no walk ins.

Good thing Yang Yang is very responsive sometimes reply within seconds 秒回, even better work attitude and efficiency than me, if my boss hire her sure like very much lol

Thank you bro for info & for your upz too.
Will go try when around tat area. :):):)

mixm 09-07-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekymonkey87 (Post 21438402)
Bro wat she do to you sia, keep posting about Lucky lol, people already going back liao then leave her be lor, since there are so many other ladies around these days. Anyhow seems like the "door closed" liao from the other bros

😎😎wait till she go back then say la...i only say see her nothing wrong right ?

Handsomekick 09-07-2022 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21439260)

First, Lucky said she didn’t go to work start with 01 July, but you keep saying that see her working in the shop , which makes some people think “ Lucky” is choosing other customers but not you or other, so you keep zap her at the all people’s ? Be a quality person, okay?

LoveLove520 09-07-2022 11:04 AM

Quote:

Bro, I also wanted to laugh at you when I saw your comment. I was talking about seeing lucky, but I didn't know if I was wrong. Your eyes are old and dim. You can consider seeing a doctor 😂😂 or you can't make an appointment with lucky you have been laughing to find a sense of existence haha

cheekymonkey87 09-07-2022 11:20 AM

Quote:

Fair enough bro.

I just think all the talk bout her being in hotels or apartments, spotting her in the shop when she isn't already working, end up she herself like chose "close shop" early, instead of happily working till she leaves...

Lets not have so much unnecessary and instigative posts flying back and forth, end up ultimately we only sabo ourselves, less options for all.

one man's meat is another man's poison

mixm 09-07-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveLove520 (Post 21439506)
Bro, I also wanted to laugh at you when I saw your comment. I was talking about seeing lucky, but I didn't know if I was wrong. My eyes are old and dim. You can consider seeing a doctor 😂😂 or you can't make an appointment with lucky you have been laughing to find a sense of existence haha

🤣🤣bro i saw what u write is more funny,,,u using translator translate chinese to english is it?

Handsomekick 09-07-2022 12:47 PM

Quote:

First,Lucky says she never at work since July 1st, but you keep talking about see her working in the shop, which makes some people think "Lucky" is pick other customers for you or other people, so you just keep zap her in front of everyone? can you do a quality person?

LoveLove520 09-07-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21439619)
🤣🤣bro i saw what u write is more funny,,,u using translator translate chinese to english is it?

ya, i used translates , but nvm. It can be changed. I need to write that you are 老眼昏花. Sometimes you say you see lucky on this week and sometimes say may not be her. 是不是因为你没约到过lucky 所以心态崩溃不爽了😂😂

mixm 09-07-2022 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveLove520 (Post 21439727)
ya, i used translates , but nvm. It can be changed. I need to write that you are 老眼昏花. Sometimes you say you see lucky on this week and sometimes say may not be her. 是不是因为你没约到过lucky 所以心态崩溃不爽了😂😂

😁😁think u shall be the one see eye doctor.. i say i saw her in shop since her WK say not in shop i just say i see wrong loh

😊😊u say i cannot book Lucky then i not happy , why shall i book her when theres is MNZ.

😎😎her 12 WK if never zap me i wont be posting here somemoew i never say any bad things about her.

LoveLove520 09-07-2022 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21439772)
😁😁think u shall be the one see eye doctor.. i say i saw her in shop since her WK say not in shop i just say i see wrong loh

😊😊u say i cannot book Lucky then i not happy , why shall i book her when theres is MNZ.

😎😎her 12 WK if never zap me i wont be posting here somemoew i never say any bad things about her.

Don't say me is wk or not, you never write bad things ,but for you comment话中有话, 不然why got other people shoot you,bro😅😅

mixm 09-07-2022 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveLove520 (Post 21439818)
Don't say me is wk or not, you never write bad things ,but for you comment话中有话, 不然why got other people shoot you,bro����

话中有话, can u explain......i say i saw her in shop and she is going bk to china is talk cock one got what other meaning ??

mixm 09-07-2022 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveLove520 (Post 21439818)
Don't say me is wk or not, you never write bad things ,but for you comment话中有话, 不然why got other people shoot you,bro😅😅

😋😋lol nothing to said.... wait 2 weeks later if Lucky got go bk china then you inform me to prove that she never talk cock...
🤔🤔i guess 2 weeks later her WK will still say she going bk china soon,

mixm 09-07-2022 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handsomekick (Post 21439365)
First, Lucky said she didn’t go to work start with 01 July, but you keep saying that see her working in the shop , which makes some people think “ Lucky” is choosing other customers but not you or other, so you keep zap her at the all people’s ? Be a quality person, okay?

......bro do not reply your post again n again... negative points must wait for admin to approve your post , since u do not know that is high chance you are Lucky using this user acct. Hahaha

cheekymonkey87 09-07-2022 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21439839)
话中有话, can u explain......i say i saw her in shop and she is going bk to china is talk cock one got what other meaning ??

Bro i know at times we just talk cock n shit is something we jst do without thinking much la, but it can negatively impact other people de...like i said before i think it might have indirectly caused Lucky to decided to close shop early and stop serving any more bros.

Anyhow seems like both you and I also no fate to meet her liao...let bygones be bygones, lets keep our thread here more focused on gangtao for the many other Tuanehbu(s) around

LoveLove520 09-07-2022 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekymonkey87 (Post 21440865)
Bro i know at times we just talk cock n shit is something we jst do without thinking much la, but it can negatively impact other people de...like i said before i think it might have indirectly caused Lucky to decided to close shop early and stop serving any more bros.

Anyhow seems like both you and I also no fate to meet her liao...let bygones be bygones, lets keep our thread here more focused on gangtao for the many other Tuanehbu(s) around

bro, you are right, I agree you👍👍

kungfufucker 09-07-2022 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NottyMonkey (Post 21439194)
Thank you bro for info & for your upz too.
Will go try when around tat area. :):):)

You are welcome bro, that area location is good, nearest mrt is jalan besar. further away would be farrer park mrt. Actually very close to mustafa centre and sheng siong.

mixm 10-07-2022 02:54 AM

Quote:

😡😡bro u are talking cock n shit nw, if she never put customers areoplane or last min change booking timing or never do anything wrong why must decide to close shop early

😡😡she close shop early is due to something wrong she did, go ask around which girl do not want to go all out to earn money when about to go bk china.

🤣🤣just bcos i say i saw her in shop and she talk cock she decide to close shop early hahaha 做贼心虚right

cheekymonkey87 10-07-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21441329)
😡😡bro u are talking cock n shit nw, if she never put customers areoplane or last min change booking timing or never do anything wrong why must decide to close shop early

😡😡she close shop early is due to something wrong she did, go ask around which girl do not want to go all out to earn money when about to go bk china.

🤣🤣just bcos i say i saw her in shop and she talk cock she decide to close shop early hahaha 做贼心虚right

Bruh. You think too highly of yourself, I'm sure Lucky has her own fanbase that has supported her enough that she can even choose to stop working early, before returning home.

Just because you can't get booking with her, you keep kicking up a fuss. It only reflects on your own immaturity and unhealthy obsession. I'm sure many other bros like myself, sometimes can't get a booking with our target ML for that particular day, just adjust your plans lor, what's so difficult?

Got so many other alternatives, or other things to do. Pick up another more productive hobby, rather than being an angry forum troll :cool:

mixm 10-07-2022 09:46 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekymonkey87 (Post 21441707)
Bruh. You think too highly of yourself, I'm sure Lucky has her own fanbase that has supported her enough that she can even choose to stop working early, before returning home.

Just because you can't get booking with her, you keep kicking up a fuss. It only reflects on your own immaturity and unhealthy obsession. I'm sure many other bros like myself, sometimes can't get a booking with our target ML for that particular day, just adjust your plans lor, what's so difficult?

Got so many other alternatives, or other things to do. Pick up another more productive hobby, rather than being an angry forum troll :cool:

🤣🤣what u talking 1st u say i talk cock n shit indirectly cause Lucky to close shop early.

😂😂nw u say i think highly of myself , Lucky choose to early close shop herself

😅😅wait up your idea what u want to say before wanting to be a WK, Lucky got u this type of WK really is Unlucky

LoveLove520 10-07-2022 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixm (Post 21441329)

hi bro It's you problem now, you keep angry and 诋毁 on the forum, 无论怎样stop your 无礼行为, just let her go in the past as other bro said like that