The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=886647)

andyleeinsg 26-05-2024 11:42 PM

Re: Waxing that evolved

Visited Sa at TPY...opt for waxing...after chitchat, some teasing opt to upgrade to her nuru. Yes, NURU. Enjoyable and really pleasurable. did not expect a waxing to evolve into something so much more. Very generous in her service.
Considered a SYT viet chio bu. Looks and bod quite above average.

javl0ver 26-05-2024 11:46 PM

Re: Waxing that evolved

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyleeinsg (Post 23370289)
Visited Sa at TPY...opt for waxing...after chitchat, some teasing opt to upgrade to her nuru. Yes, NURU. Enjoyable and really pleasurable. did not expect a waxing to evolve into something so much more. Very generous in her service.

can share contact bro?

javl0ver 27-05-2024 12:10 AM

Re: Any recommendations for trimming of cock hair

anyone know when lisa is coming back?

Baddecisions 28-05-2024 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javl0ver (Post 23370351)
anyone know when lisa is coming back?

Are you referring to the Lisa that used to be near Eunos MRT? Also trying to find out whether she will be back. Last I spoke to her, she said she will be back after CNY this year, but after that went MIA.

Irrumare 28-05-2024 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eopezz (Post 23312539)
I often get IPL at Calla beauty opposite Riverside Point, it costs $90. Used to heard they got provide only trimming too, cost $50. The ipl result not bad. Girls pretty. HE left a satisfied man as always. Appreciate any other recommendations from all bro here too!

Any after care?

javl0ver 28-05-2024 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baddecisions (Post 23374885)
Are you referring to the Lisa that used to be near Eunos MRT? Also trying to find out whether she will be back. Last I spoke to her, she said she will be back after CNY this year, but after that went MIA.

yes is her.. recently wechat her also no reply :(

eopezz 29-05-2024 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irrumare (Post 23376535)
Any after care?

Yes HE (no max level)

rapier1978 01-06-2024 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javl0ver (Post 23376693)
yes is her.. recently wechat her also no reply :(

She is not coming back already. Look for her colleague Yuki not bad after care service.

javl0ver 01-06-2024 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapier1978 (Post 23386335)
She is not coming back already. Look for her colleague Yuki not bad after care service.

can share yuki contact?

ApoloLEX 02-06-2024 10:30 PM

Quote:

Hi bro, can share CTC and dmg please? Thanks

sammyboyboy89 03-06-2024 04:40 AM

Quote:

Hi bro can share ctc! Sounds interesting!

Lovingme 03-06-2024 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellMonster (Post 23365225)
Decided to find Zoe for IPl(冰点无痛脱毛) since after a few weeks chat at WeChat.
Confirm with her my date and time and was told she will be assigned another gal to me since she have another appointment.
Shirley have done professional well on my birdie which I quite impressive on that.
She shall be my professional therapist from now onwards.shall go for the next IPl on moustache.

Went for zoe, she was pretty attentive (:
Mind pming me the svc Shirley provided?

humsupwang 03-06-2024 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 (Post 22918888)
Yes bro. Those interested can pm me for this ML contact. Cheers

Hey bro can pm me the contact, thanks!

tanabe787 04-06-2024 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 (Post 22918888)
Yes bro. Those interested can pm me for this ML contact. Cheers

Hi bro,

Able to share the contact and place pls..thank you..

rapier1978 05-06-2024 01:39 PM

Went for my monthly hot waxing again at BMC level 3. Return for W**** to see any new experience cos every visit she has something new for me. Again almost cum when she was applying warm wax on my tool and edging after each pulling of the dried wax off to lessen my pain. She was laughing as i have lots of pre-cum and told me to control to keep my cum for after services. Top up for 30mins massage. Wow it blow me off this time round she use ICE in her mouth to cat bath me.. the memory of 20 years ago cheonging all the spa like fortune centre all come back. the moment i turn over with her attack i cum in less than 5 mins.

Anyway this treatment might not be for all, i spend time in building up this chemistry and return visit. So dont expect the same treatment during your 1st visit.