The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Events In CP (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=277171)

3m3m3m 07-05-2012 01:38 AM

Re: Changping Update (04/05/12)

Quote:

Originally Posted by krone (Post 7186393)
This trip I went 1 sauna, 2 silver holiday, wash my feet 6 times, went Ktv 11 nights and most importantly, met many many bros and drank with many many bros. I'm a happy man. But alas, I'm back in sg and man utd is still behind by a goal difference of 8..... We need a miracle....

salute...i cant stand up to ur intinery ...lol... power..:D

ahpui99 07-05-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krone

This trip I went 1 sauna, 2 silver holiday, wash my feet 6 times, went Ktv 11 nights and most importantly, met many many bros and drank with many many bros. I'm a happy man. But alas, I'm back in sg and man utd is still behind by a goal difference of 8..... We need a miracle....

11 nights!?!

How?
I know the feeling. Just came back
Hangover

krone 07-05-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3m3m3m (Post 7186414)
salute...i cant stand up to ur intinery ...lol... power..:D

That's what happens when u store too long hahaha

krone 07-05-2012 01:43 AM

Re: Events In CP

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahpui99 (Post 7186419)
11 nights!?!

How?
I know the feeling. Just came back
Hangover

No hangover la... I max up my energy already not much regrets hahaha... Bro FGG also can do it and he does it better than me man... Will post some FR when I freshen up tmr... Now waiting for gf to pick me up heh heh heh

3m3m3m 07-05-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3dee (Post 7177499)
taikor, what about kopi next week then?

you organize, sure a lot will follow! ;)

u jio la...i sure fall-in de ....:)

RotiPrata Man 07-05-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 7184758)
cold ??? fxxxing hot weather in cp though there r occasional rain but the weather is hot and humid ...
oh yeah .... u gonna see the true body of the meimeis before u get a shock of ur life when u bring them back to ur hotel room .... :D :D

The MMs working there sure feel very gao wey 1...So they will change right after they got chosen from Flower street or wear the swimwear through out?

Quote:

11 nights of non stop KTV partying is madness bro. I salute you!!! :cool:

Vertu 07-05-2012 10:37 AM

Thank you pacboy for helping me pay my share first in YH , didnt know it was your Bday till Bro Krone told me .....

Was broke that night by paying tips.... left only 500rmb from my daily pocket money .

Share transfered to you , pls check and wishing you a belated happy birthday.....

Tha's was the cheapest share i had for this trip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krone (Post 7185448)
Was there on Friday... Couldn't pick a single one....

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 7185634)
nope ... they cannot go and change unless the customer told them to ... :)

becoz ur mind was thinking of someone all the while ...

but honestly ... the quality on fri is bad as compare with tues nite .i couldn't find the same gals that we took on tues ... :(

It was a wonderful trip for me .... most night got good catch with at least 3 for me to decide bring which back..... except the night in ouya....

I notice i cant join bro room in ouya.... these are the 3rd time i goes back empty handed where ever i join others bro room.

Quote:

This trip I went 1 sauna, 2 silver holiday, wash my feet 6 times, went Ktv 11 nights and most importantly, met many many bros and drank with many many bros. I'm a happy man.....

Hello happy man , so when is your next ???

Vertu 07-05-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krone (Post 7186435)
No hangover la... I max up my energy already not much regrets hahaha... Bro FGG also can do it and he does it better than me man... Will post some FR when I freshen up tmr... Now waiting for gf to pick me up heh heh heh

Bro we miss our CA trip again....

That's why i nv like to plan ahead.... Party with with open heart in cp.

Short FR on my these trip .....

As usual i spent more on tipping than drinks..

1st Nite : YH

Party with all the handsum young ppl at YH , damage was cheap with so much to drink ..... 800rmb.
Reached back my room at 3am after supper ..... didnt really bonk as too tired and drank too much too.

Thanks to all bro who arranged the night in YH.

2nd Nite : NTY

Party with a small group ....but all the heavy weight .
FGG, Adidas , WKK and Wally .....Nice partying with you guys again.

Surprisingly the damage was so low .... plenty to drink and i got myself high just before midnite, thanks to taikor FGG and your RS.

Damage was only 500RMB each.

Again i finish my daily pocket money again .....by sitting 8+3

Bought back a nice gems , pretty , nice figure , playful on bed and very smart and service orientated.

3rd Nite : YH

Was in YH again, many bro from sbf are there but all diff room.

Was again with all the Taikor having another fun nite although some hitups but dont really affect our party mood.

Damage was 1100rmb each by me paying 2 share as i dont feel is good for that bro who came in our room to bear 1 share .....

Got a few good catch so bought back a hunan gals who did a very good bbbj.

4th Nite : OuYa

Maybe due to the heavy drinking for the pass 3 nites, no mood at all so me and Taikor FGG decided to go slow ....

Only manage to sat 3 gals, 2 chu pattern by asking to leave just around 8plus, mood was spoilt further, as i didnt book the room myself if not these 2 gals gonna get hell from me . Sats another 3 gals from my regular mummy ...left at midnite .

Shall i ban Ouya ??? Wasted my last nite .....

Damage 1100 each ....

Conclusion : 4 nite of ktv was at average of 800rmb each , tipping 3000-4000each nite , 2 footie , 1 massage , 1 SN some shopping .....my cpf are lowered again .....:(

No date for my next trip as need to replenish my cpf and prepare for 818.

feihong 07-05-2012 11:28 AM

Actually, anyone knows where Freeken goes ?

Long time didn't see his posting ...i was looking for his posting on CP Hotel rates....
Also not in his Guysong website too...? :confused::confused::confused:

sex crusader 07-05-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vertu (Post 7187362)

Was in YH again, many bro from sbf are there but all diff room.

4th Nite : OuYa

Maybe due to the heavy drinking for the pass 3 nites, no mood at all so me and Taikor FGG decided to go slow ....

Only manage to sat 3 gals, 2 chu pattern by asking to leave just around 8plus, mood was spoilt further, as i didnt book the room myself if not these 2 gals gonna get hell from me . Sats another 3 gals from my regular mummy ...left at midnite .

Shall i ban Ouya ??? Wasted my last nite .....

Damage 1100 each ....

Conclusion : 4 nite of ktv was at average of 800rmb each , tipping 3000-4000each nite , 2 footie , 1 massage , 1 SN some shopping .....my cpf are lowered again .....

No date for my next trip as need to replenish my cpf and prepare for 818.

Ha..ha...miss u by a whisker! I spent more time in OY this time round and neber stepped foot into YH. No gals chut pattern during my two nites in OY and none of the bro complaints. The bottom line is no one forced us to spend min RMB8000 for the room and ended up we spent nearly 10k in one of the nite! Shall catch up with you soon!:)

Vertu 07-05-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 7187469)
Ha..ha...miss u by a whisker! I spent more time in OY this time round and neber stepped foot into YH. No gals chut pattern during my two nites in OY and none of the bro complaints. The bottom line is no one forced us to spend min RMB8000 for the room and ended up we spent nearly 10k in one of the nite! Shall catch up with you soon!:)

Ya , missed you this trip....

These was my 1st time kana such chu pattern in ouya , my previous many visit to ouya had nv been in this way ...have to give face to the bro who booked the room.

That's why my regular mummy notice i am not happy thats why she faster get 3 of her gals to come say hello to me ....

女人是拿来疼。。不是拿来宠的! 疼了有爱。。宠了变坏 !

Shawn99 07-05-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 香香很烦 (Post 7185945)
Why? U wanna so fast join him again ah.. Knn... My friend frm ur bank ask u go same place next fri again....

Haha.. He likes which girl there..

香香很烦 07-05-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn99 (Post 7187942)
Haha.. He likes which girl there..

He say he will take anyone that u like... :p

Shawn99 07-05-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 香香很烦 (Post 7188166)
He say he will take anyone that u like... :p

I choose aunty for him then

adidas88 07-05-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man (Post 7186562)
The MMs working there sure feel very gao wey 1...So they will change right after they got chosen from Flower street or wear the swimwear through out?

nope ... they will change only after the customer tell them to ...
Quote:

2nd Nite : NTY
Party with a small group ....but all the heavy weight .
FGG, Adidas , WKK and Wally .....Nice partying with you guys again.

is bro wally there ??? i thought he was with us on YH nite ??? :confused:
Quote:

Bought back a nice gems , pretty , nice figure , playful on bed and very smart and service orientated.

we r 精兄弟 ... :D