PDA

View Full Version : Is your sperm like this?

Asianplayboy
28-10-2008, 05:21 PM
How does your sperm looks? Usually it is kind of milky type, recently i notice mine is as per normal but there is some jelly substances mixed with the sperm, kind of getting harden type mix with the watery type. Is it normal? Anyone can advice?

slider_72
28-10-2008, 05:25 PM
How does your sperm looks? Usually it is kind of milky type, recently i notice mine is as per normal but there is some jelly substances mixed with the sperm, kind of getting harden type mix with the watery type. Is it normal? Anyone can advice?

Its melamine. You have been sucking too many PRC boobies.

uiop
28-10-2008, 05:30 PM

Guess that the best answer for that.:D

snooker
28-10-2008, 07:11 PM

Kekekeke......:D

superchevy
28-10-2008, 08:43 PM

first must ask yourself how long u never release 2 week or more...... if yes that possible the answer.

superchevy
28-10-2008, 08:45 PM

may be due to the hot season :) up u for remining us .....:)
any one need 4 pointer to upgrade ups me leave your nick and will up u back asap.:p

peterpan_24
28-10-2008, 09:17 PM
think u too long nvr release la ... it occured to me before when i nvr release fr too long as in 1 wk plus but after resuming back to normal la so no worries..... :rolleyes:

agoodfellahk
28-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Stress. Plain and simple.

I bet you've been totally stressed out lately?

toucher1972
28-10-2008, 09:35 PM
haha..very funny ( i cant hold to lol ):D :D :D

Asianplayboy
28-10-2008, 11:42 PM
think u too long nvr release la ... it occured to me before when i nvr release fr too long as in 1 wk plus but after resuming back to normal la so no worries..... :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the respond, yalor, maybe too long nv release, about 1week+ LOL

Asianplayboy
28-10-2008, 11:43 PM
may be due to the hot season :) up u for remining us .....:)
any one need 4 pointer to upgrade ups me leave your nick and will up u back asap.:p

yeah bro, maybe we should all drink more water, you got 4 points from me :)

peiying99
29-10-2008, 12:14 AM
To all the FUCKING BASTARD that zapped me. Zap as much as you like but I will still stay in +ve territory. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

FUCKING BASTARD KAN NING NAH BU CHOW CHEE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANNA KNOW WHY????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

GO ASK SAMMYBOYFOR!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

cbman
29-10-2008, 12:26 AM
milky yellow yellow

pewpew
29-10-2008, 11:55 AM
School holiday sucks!!

LauYewTee
29-10-2008, 09:25 PM

hahahahhaa :cool:

Asianplayboy
15-12-2008, 06:07 PM
bring back this thread, it had been 2 months, still, my sperm turn out to be the same. Any bro encounter this before?
Even i release 3-4 time every week and doesn't have any stress, still the same leh, any expert can advice on this?

lyulka
15-12-2008, 11:33 PM
bring back this thread, it had been 2 months, still, my sperm turn out to be the same. Any bro encounter this before?
Even i release 3-4 time every week and doesn't have any stress, still the same leh, any expert can advice on this?

U eat too much protein and drink not enough water?

Asianplayboy
17-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Thanks bro for the respond, is it really the real causes of it? Im just afraid that this is due to some STD which i do not know.

besafe
17-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Brother,
Better don't self diagnose and get worried for nothing. Sometimes it could be due t hormonal imbalance brought on by poor diet and also stress.
Wise thing to do is to seek professional help - see a doctor.
Brother AndyK contributed a very good article on healthy sperm, maybe you want to go there and take a look.
Take care and hope all is well.

silverblue
17-12-2008, 06:17 PM
no worry bro.different people, different sperm :cool:

Asianplayboy
17-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks for all the kind advice.. UPZ ...:)

juro
18-12-2008, 07:51 PM
got pic to see??:confused::confused::confused:

-|0|-
25-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Why not u see doctor, especially a female one for they're more meticulous and thorough with their checks! That's getting the best of both worlds, getting pleasured and your health examined! :D

peanut123
26-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Why not u see doctor, especially a female one for they're more meticulous and thorough with their checks! That's getting the best of both worlds, getting pleasured and your health examined! :D

I've always worried about getting an erection in the middle of an examination by a young or milf female doctor. That would be so embarrassing.

adoweeee
27-12-2008, 07:26 PM
it's nothing to do with the kuku cheow la, so probably the female doc wont even look at it.

thick viscuous semen usu. has more to do with the prostrate, because that's the organ that provide the juice which the sperm live in. it could be an imflammation there, do you experience a deep pain somewhere in your lower abdomen? if you do, get it checked.

if no pain, then it could be your diet. or you could just have overworked it. dun wank too much, dun wank too little. once everyday two three days is best.

oh, thick sperm affects fertility...