PDA

View Full Version : To reveal or not????

naughtyben22
28-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Guys, just being curious here thus i start this poll...

Question is whether you will ever reveal to anyone that you're a samster.

Below are the following choices:-

1) Yes! Why not? I'm proud to be one!!
2) No! Never! I'll die with this secret!
3) If wife/gf finds out, just admit lor....
4) If wife/gf finds out, die die dun admit!!!! Act innocent!

Have fun!

uiop
28-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Question is whether you will ever reveal to anyone that you're a samster.

That must be a NUTS to reveal to anyone you are a samster and your resident nick. :p

Don't ever reveal or you will REGRET.Mark my words.:D

naughtyben22
28-10-2008, 06:26 PM
haha! Bro Uiop,

reputation at 88? hee... sounds like you're speaking from experience....?? Just kidding... :P

Ironically, some ppl just don't mind declaring themselves as samsters at all.... Once I overheard a group of about 5-6 guys (think serving NS, fit, tanned and short hair) talking about each other's 'posts' in SBF. Didn't manage to get any of the nicks though, but for me, I would rather keep my SBF identity only to myself and never will I reveal it to other ppl. Well, this is rather subjective and depends on each individual.... so that's why i wld like to hear from others...

Perhaps we can discuss what are the likely consequences of being discovered as a samster... whether by fellow colleagues, family members, loved ones, boss etc... Anyone would like to share what they heard or personally had experienced?

mars2000
28-10-2008, 07:12 PM
you proud to be a samster? or you proud of your nick... ?

naughtyben22
28-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Hi brudder mars2000... of cos i'm not proud enough to reveal to other ppl abt being a samster or watever, i've already said that it's subjective to others and every individual... perhaps some ppl dun mind telling their say, best friend about it? or buddies who 'cheong' with them? I mean, from what i overheard that group of army boys it seem that they didn't mind at all... well, that's what im trying to say, in case you didn't get it.....

Looks like we've got someone who's proud to be a samster and not shy about it...We've got 1 vote liao.... whoever you're, perhaps can share with us why u dun mind letting ppl know you're a samster? What's your point and views of that? Thanks!

saxromeo
28-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Personally i dun feel paiseh la. Just a forum, i dun even feel paiseh that i paid for sex.

naughtyben22
28-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Finally! a brudder willing to stand up and say i'm proud to be one!

brudder saxromeo, so to wat extend you're proud of being one? Telling your friends or only your best friends? or your family members?

I'm just curious to know abt how u feel abt this... And dun forget to cast your vote, brudder saxromeo! :P

peiying99
29-10-2008, 12:10 AM
To all the FUCKING BASTARD that zapped me. Zap as much as you like but I will still stay in +ve territory. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

FUCKING BASTARD KAN NING NAH BU CHOW CHEE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANNA KNOW WHY????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

GO ASK SAMMYBOYFOR!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

naughtyben22
29-10-2008, 08:33 AM
WTF? Are you nuts? I think we've never offended you in any way...so pls mind your language, pls.... Thank you...

larotomo
06-11-2008, 03:38 AM
[censor]

Whats your problem!!:mad:

redhotchilli
06-11-2008, 07:13 PM
I will never reveal my nick..... its a secret that I'm here

saxromeo
10-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Finally! a brudder willing to stand up and say i'm proud to be one!

brudder saxromeo, so to wat extend you're proud of being one? Telling your friends or only your best friends? or your family members?

I'm just curious to know abt how u feel abt this... And dun forget to cast your vote, brudder saxromeo! :P

I dun proudly say i am a samster la. being a samster is like being a christian, muslim, buddhist etc to me, if one asked about it, i say lo. if in a discussion about sex topics, i say sammyboy lo. i dun hide the fact i am in here.

tort
11-11-2008, 05:29 AM
No! i don't think i will reveal it. i don't even reveal it to my friends that i surf SBF. :p

prin
14-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Me too don't think i will reveal it.
Especially can't allow my GF to know that I surf SBF.:p

flnew
15-11-2008, 04:09 AM
die die dun reveal, dun admit.

fax88
15-11-2008, 12:54 PM
i will reveal to friend only.GF and Wife are big no no, dont wish to arouse their suspicion that i fool around.

block11
15-11-2008, 02:08 PM
i was never here... :p

FBDfkingBIGdick
05-12-2008, 03:10 AM
for me i try to be low profile about it .. if my friends got to this discussion i will admit but ofcoursed without my gf around .. but i think for my safety reason i nv will tell my nick out to anyone .. incase i might be betray

FBDfkingBIGdick
05-12-2008, 03:14 AM
i was never here... :p

MASTER,i have been enlighten by your words:D

goo_ey
06-12-2008, 02:47 AM
only reveal to friends & samster friends:D