PDA

View Full Version : PRC Lucy - Massage plus special for $60/90mins

Pussy-Licker
23-10-2008, 05:18 PM
Try this PRC Lucy yesterday, recommend my a friend. Book a slot at 2.45pm at Kovan 81. This PRC is about 30yo, 1.6m and about 50kg. Average look with boobs of about 34B.

Once into the room, stripped nude and she help me to bath. After bath, give me a quite good massage for about 20mins. Next she give me a bbbj and proceed to lick her pussy which she was quite wet and finger her at the same time.

Then proceed to fj her in missionary, follow by doggie and them back to missionary and cum. Service is overall quite good. Very friendly and she won't rush you. After bath, help you to wear back your clothes and bring your shoes to you. For $60/90mins, it is quite worth $.

Name: Lucy
Height: About 1.6m
Weight: About 50kg.
Boob: 34B
Massage: 7/10
bbbj: yes - 7/10
kiss: yes - i get it
fj: 7/10
overall service: 7/10
damage: $20 room + $60 (massage + special)

CD and room your own

Interest bro can give her a try.

Suck-Pussy
24-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Try this PRC Lucy yesterday, recommend my a friend. Book a slot at 2.45pm at Kovan 81. This PRC is about 30yo, 1.6m and about 50kg. Average look with boobs of about 34B.

Once into the room, stripped nude and she help me to bath. After bath, give me a quite good massage for about 20mins. Next she give me a bbbj and proceed to lick her pussy which she was quite wet and finger her at the same time.

Then proceed to fj her in missionary, follow by doggie and them back to missionary and cum. Service is overall quite good. Very friendly and she won't rush you. After bath, help you to wear back your clothes and bring your shoes to you. For $60/90mins, it is quite worth $.

CD and room your own

I ever try this Lucy last week. Her service is indeed not bad. She give about 20 mins of good massage follow by fj. She won't rush you which is a good point. Bro can try her out.

soberguy
24-10-2008, 03:39 PM
wah liao... so obvious. I bet boss will delete this thread too. Maybe we see -999 ..lol.. :D

hornyguy1000
29-10-2008, 04:33 PM

CD and room your own

Lucy also provide tarma with another PRC call Lu Lu, you can find in adpost ........

try their service last sat ....... so so but promise to write FR on them
Lucy juz refer

below is for Lu Lu
Name: LuLu
Weight: About 48kg.
Boob: B "cup" but nvr ask wat size
bj: 6/10
kiss: nvr get it
fj: 6.5/10
damage for both : $30 room + $120 (bit of massage + special by both ladies)
RTF mayb not