PDA

View Full Version : SYT, "Die die must try", Gem etc.. already lost their meaning..

RUNWEST
23-10-2008, 03:54 AM
almost all the threads in the forum is talking about SYT, "Die die must try", Gem etc.. It already lost their meaning..

how many time that the girls really turn out to be a stunner or as good as mention.. speaking from my own experience, 80% do not live up to expectation at all.. just a waste of time, effort n $$$.. those girls is just another WL/FL on the street.. even for OKT girls, is jus another marketing/rating gimmick.. either the thread starter tryg to get more attn or indirectly helping to direct more biz to the mention girl..

like the saying goes..
"one man's meat is another man's poison" but is 80% poison to me.. sigh.. :(

orionix
23-10-2008, 08:32 AM
relax bro, truth is, most of us here are no hunks either, so that's why we tend to lower our standards, or maybe bros here just have no standards at all :D

if you look at it another way, half the bros who are "sharing" are actually marketing, so go figure :)

so that's why is better to hunt ourselves.

qsnake
23-10-2008, 09:09 AM
agree. Most of the girls in my China office are so, so much better. Only problem is having relationships in the office is bad for work, especially when things turn sour, so must hunt elsewhere. Still the ones you see on the streets (in China) are pretty good as well. In Shanghai, they're pretty well dressed, almost model dressing, in Beijing, not as well dressed, but acceptable and they're all very tall, ie. 1.7m. I really get turned on by their accents and their sweet voice....Singapore girls really can't make it.

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 09:46 AM
relax bro, truth is, most of us here are no hunks either, so that's why we tend to lower our standards, or maybe bros here just have no standards at all :D

if you look at it another way, half the bros who are "sharing" are actually marketing, so go figure :)

so that's why is better to hunt ourselves.

Sorry for interuppting NEWBIE thread...

I dun speak for all but when I recommend, my standards are there for various category. That's why u dun see me put SSYT or SYT for all the ones i am helping.. diff taste for different strokes

If you had been seniors and met Xiao Ping... u will know what I am talking about. To me, no one comes close to her YET. If u want to have a feel of how she looked like, take revamp Tianxin and plus a little bit more

Hunting is good so please do go and generate some gems for us... juz dun take advantage of them hoh..
Liwei is a close 2nd due to the intense GFE between me and her...

ch18
23-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Ya lah.....

Singapore gals alway think they damn good looking, high class, stuck up etc........ They should stand beside those China babes and 'COMPARE'.....

Gal2swap
23-10-2008, 11:21 AM
basically,take all info with a pinch of salt.TS or okts start thread with a certain reason,to get more biz for the WLs so definately have to spice up the introduction in order to generate interest for the WLs.some even use clones to generate frs to praise the WLs to the sky so u just got to be aware of it.

u can see some frs where they say the gal look average but the looks rating they can give as 7/10 :eek:.guess just have to rely on TS or okts past reputation to gauge on their honesty in their ratings.of cos we also got to base the quality over the pricing as we cant compare a 60/2/2 WLs over a 200/1/1 WLs.frs are now no more that useful in here cos majority are biased cos afraid to offend TS or okts.:)

duke
23-10-2008, 11:57 AM
If you had been seniors and met Xiao Ping... u will know what I am talking about. To me, no one comes close to her YET. If u want to have a feel of how she looked like, take revamp Tianxin and plus a little bit more

SYT ???:eek: Xiao Ping ???

How come never intro me ?????:confused::D

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 12:03 PM

Too late.. she left for about 8 months or so loh...

Not suitable for you. Her hole too tight for you...

Me and her are juz friends now since she is back in PRC

yingchin
23-10-2008, 12:22 PM
Bro runwest

SYT and Gem really like ur last sentence
"one man meant, one man...."

to someone in his 20s, a SYT age ,maybe need to be 18~19 range
to someone in his 50s, a late 20s can be SYT

so all this is really base on luck till u see the person
unless someone post a live pic and u make a date with the gal
After seeing totally diff
So just keep looking for hwat u want :D:D

spidersim_78
23-10-2008, 12:24 PM
almost all the threads in the forum is talking about SYT, "Die die must try", Gem etc.. It already lost their meaning..

how many time that the girls really turn out to be a stunner or as good as mention.. speaking from my own experience, 80% do not live up to expectation at all.. just a waste of time, effort n $$$.. those girls is just another WL/FL on the street.. even for OKT girls, is jus another marketing/rating gimmick.. either the thread starter tryg to get more attn or indirectly helping to direct more biz to the mention girl..

like the saying goes..

u cant compare local prc who come to work or anything to changping /by the way how many time u been to cp .as i been there four or five time i dare to say that singapore ktv is sooo boring and dull and sian. i almost kena gong tao at cp the gal i take is soo gfe that i wish to stay there and work and look after her as i last day two day get a gal look like sha ta jie look she accompany two day eat shop and ktv with me

shanghaifun
23-10-2008, 12:26 PM

ya lor..me too ..never intro...

:(

akaza24
23-10-2008, 01:43 PM

like the saying goes..

PPl perspective of SYT is different, for me, a SYT will be someone like Xiu Er from VV, a stunner will be someone like Joyce of former Leisure HC ;)

Go VV/LV or GL FL golden triangle jalan jalan, wat u see is wat u get. Even if the service does not live up to ur expectations, the looks n body sh be enuff to make ur $$ worthwhile :)

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 01:57 PM
ya lor..me too ..never intro...

:(

Not my find mah... anyway, I also waited quite a while after sianren gave me the ctc... after 1st session then regret wait so long..

Nvm lah.. more gems ard.

PPl perspective of SYT is different, for me, a SYT will be someone like Xiu Er from VV, a stunner will be someone like Joyce of former Leisure HC ;)

Go VV/LV or GL FL golden triangle jalan jalan, wat u see is wat u get. Even if the service does not live up to ur expectations, the looks n body sh be enuff to make ur $$ worthwhile :)

U are rite on this. Erhh... u never visit Suki's sister yet huh? ur pics of Suki still on your photo site so u muz miss her rite?

goofy1128
23-10-2008, 02:08 PM
I still miss Xiao Ping and Li Wei. Hope they come back soon. So far difficult to find a replacement with the same quality in terms of looks, GTF and service. :):):)

akaza24
23-10-2008, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=aczeta76;3170333]Not my find mah... anyway, I also waited quite a while after sianren gave me the ctc... after 1st session then regret wait so long..

Nvm lah.. more gems ard.

U are rite on this. Erhh... u never visit Suki's sister yet huh? ur pics of Suki still on your photo site so u muz miss her rite?

No chance yet to try Rita. I tried Suki massage the most no. of times, like friend friend type liao. She veri accomodating to our request, there was once where she allows me to finger her till wet and her cheeks turn red.

aczeta76
23-10-2008, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=RUNWEST;3169295]

No chance yet to try Rita. I tried Suki massage the most no. of times, like friend friend type liao. She veri accomodating to our request, there was once where she allows me to finger her till wet and her cheeks turn red.

Ya.. I think both the sister are very nice professionals so we should accord them the same "friendly" respect and leave it to them to decide how close they want to be with us..

I can see you and Suki quite close from your posts.

Never met Suki but I look upon Rita like my bunny little XMM.. always bouncing around when she changes position during message.

kenny_boy
23-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Think mayb we can set up a standard...
sth like
9 - Tian Xin
8.5 - Xiao Ping
8 - Chen Chen
7.5 - Grace
7 - Li Li

Anyhow scale one.. so don take tis for real.
Or use famous pple as comparison
If fann wong is a 9... den tian xin is 8.5

stseng
23-10-2008, 03:52 PM
9 - Tian Xin
whos this , go back prc liao?