PDA

View Full Version : Freelance providing massage and hj

keziben
22-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi brothers, 1st met this FL abt 3wks back who offer body massage and handjob only. She's 27yrs old (saw her passport which says she was born in 1981) from Sze Chuan on a student pass here. Her massage is definitely not the play piano type, strong and hard. HJ was no rush either, cause the 1st time I tried her, I took quite a while to cum due to me being alil tired :p

Won't say how good it is her hj lest I be caught bragging. So interested brothers can pm me for her no. I'll try and give out to the senior brothers 1st who have either 20pts and above or 10FRs before slowly giving out the no.s to newbies like me. :o So that newbies and others alike can see the FRs and decide if its worth spending their hardearned cash.

Btw, when I tried her the 2nd time last week, I tried to ask if she was willing to put on stockings for me hehehe had a fetish for gals in black stocking...n she agreed to it :) Though she doesn't have the nice long slender leg, but still the idea of someone wearing stocking doing massage over my body....hehe

Here's her stats
Name: Jia Jia
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 6.5/10 (Alil plump)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (More than a handful)
Pussy: 8/10 (Shaved and well maintained)
Damage: $70 for 1hr of massage + 1shot handjob
Don't do: FJ, BJ, AJ

If you want to extend to 1.5hrs you'll have to tell her so and negotiate with her the price. Also for the stocking part, have to tell her in advance and what type you want hehe cause she came wearing fishnet stocking that time :rolleyes: not exactly what I had wanted.

ahkong
22-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks for sharing bro. I camp here to wait for other FR. Err as for her boobs u mention is (More than a handful), what cup she has?

keziben
22-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Sorry bro, but I'm kinda bad with cup sizes. Probably a B but definitely not a A. Ok ok I got small hands ok hehehe:D

kokokeith
24-10-2008, 06:50 PM
First of all, must thanks TS for the FR.
Tried her but not my type of meat. She was fully clothe while doing massage for me. Her strength is ok and definitely not the play piano type.
If bro want to relax after a long day, bro can find her.

Looks: 5/10
Figure: 5/10 (Alil plump)
Boobs: 6/10
Pussy: Never Touch
Damage: $70 for 1hr of massage

keziben
29-10-2008, 12:15 AM
First of all, must thanks TS for the FR.
Tried her but not my type of meat. She was fully clothe while doing massage for me. Her strength is ok and definitely not the play piano type.
If bro want to relax after a long day, bro can find her.

Looks: 5/10
Figure: 5/10 (Alil plump)
Boobs: 6/10
Pussy: Never Touch
Damage: $70 for 1hr of massage

Thanx for the FR. I'll try to talk to her to take off her clothes when I meet up with her soon :)

cHipToYol
29-10-2008, 10:18 PM
i am intrested br0.