PDA

View Full Version : FJ with massage

innosex69
21-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Rcvd a called from Ting Ting saying she's back pick her up head straight to love nest.Once in strip to B/day suit head for shower as its a hot day which after straight to firing ground,after 1st shot while i was lying she offer me a massage which i feel good N destress( NO Piano ) can tel tat she reali learn from som master.I m proud to intro to all bros here who R interetsed.

Here's R her stat's:

Name: Ting Ting
Looks:6.5/10 - She is quite a good looker to me especially with a very nice
long skily hair touched her waist. The long hair scores half
a point.
Figure:6.5/10 - Overall acceptable figure!!! about 1.65m, weighing like 55 kg
Skin:8/10 - White & Smooth.
Boobs: 36B+ cup
Pussy: wet N slippery
Massage: 7.5/10 but beta than tui na N health ctr
Frenching: 8.5/10 good frencher
BJ:8.5/10 - A very good to me.(ice jelly N hot/cold)die die muz try
FJ:9/10 - veri accomodating
Attitude:8/10 - a very friendly and easy get along never rush
Damage:$60/2hrs/21xFJ + $20 (tips) + $20 (Hotel charges)

innosex69
21-10-2008, 03:07 AM
My Reputation:Points: 66 / Power: 2

Re: Massage with FJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got a sms from Ting Ting during meeting on Tue. So arranged to meet up this old flame on Wed, since hasn't seen her for a long time.
Due to good biz at 81, so had to wait and saw TT walking along the walkway. So sit down with her for a chat while waiting. Proceed to room after getting a call from 81.
Once inside, hug and kiss like long time lovers, stripped and proceed to shower. SOP shower, then lie on bed waiting for her. Once she is on bed, hug and kiss.. then she moved her hands down to play with Jr, while I play with her boobs and pussy. Got her wet and aroused and she proceed with a cat-bath and then BJ. Got her to finish off with a BJ, as its been a while since I last had a BJ.
So round 1 done, and she proceed to wash up, then we cuddle and rest. As she is still abit of jet lag.. so let her nap while I watch TV. Then around half an hour, our hands got busy again and this time round requested for a HJ, since she is tired... Feeling is just as shiok, as she knows how to arouse the sensitive part of Jr and also near the ass area. So ended round 2 with HJ.
She proceed to shower while I rested, then my turn to shower, get dressed, paid her and she left.
Overall still a great session with an old flame...

Ratings:
Look: 7/10 (Milf type)
Body: 6/10 (Typical milf body, 7 with clothes and bras on)
Boobs: 6/10 (Sagging.. but protruding nipples)
Frenching: 7/10 (Responsive)
BJ: 6/10 (She don't BBBJ)
HJ: 7/10 (Knows where to arouse)
FJ: Didn;t try this time round...
GFE: 8/10 (Depends on chemisty)
Damage: $60/2/2 - Rm and Cdm your own.

A budget milf gem, good for us in such crazy economic periods... not for SYT lovers.

FR by bro booker
Thnks bro 4 ya RTF

innosex69
21-10-2008, 03:10 AM
My Reputation:Points: 49 / Power: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A RTF FR, knowing she's back quicky knock off early head straight down to meet her.Upon seeing her happy Once inside, hug and kiss like long time lovers,stripped and proceed to shower.
Shower wash me clean clean then lie on bed waiting for her. Once she is on bed, hug and kiss.. then she moved her hands down to play with my bro, while I play with her boobs and pussy.Soon she's wet and aroused and she proceed with BJ,followed by lovemaking feeling very shiok as if long time no makelove
After firing both lie on bed dead,fully exhausted rest a while she gave me a massage on my back which feels good.
I left a happy man

Ratings:
Look: 7/10 (Milf type)
Body: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (protruding nipples)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (Responsive)
BJ: 7/10 (Shiok)
HJ: 7/10 (Knows where to arouse)
FJ: good as ever...
GFE: 8/10
Damage: $60+tips - Rm and Cdm your own.
RTF.....Y not???hahahaha like long lost lovers

RTF FR by bro bigten
Thnks bro

jayboy
21-10-2008, 08:09 AM
hi bro, only fr from you only, so will like to try her massage also, then will give fr too. can pm me her contact ? thks.

geckoSG
21-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the contact, here's my late FR

Tried last week Friday, was her first customer. Slightly late but nevertheless,
she's pleasant lady, but not my type of MILF. MASSAGE is good, makes u
wanna sleep (I didn't complete the whole session).

She couldn't turn me ON after trying hard. Maybe my fault, can't get
turned on, in the end still managed to dispose some soldiers by Tits Fuck.

Ratings:
Look: 5/10 (Milf type - Unfortunately not my type)
Body: 5.5/10
Boobs: 5/10 (protruding nipples)
Frenching: Skipped
BJ: 5/10 (Ok only to me)
HJ: 6/10 (Ok only to me)
FJ: SKipped. Didn't TRY
GFE: (Chemistry not there)
Damage: $60 - Rm and Cdm your own.
RTF: Maybe For Massage ONLY. :D

innosex69
22-10-2008, 10:26 PM
Ctc hav given out to many bros yet no FRs coming in :confused:

Hope to see more FRs coz payday coming :D

jayboy
23-10-2008, 12:22 AM
hi bro innosex69, is ting ting contact no end with ....8044 ? and she operate in kovan ma ?

innosex69
23-10-2008, 11:23 PM
My Reputation:Points: 16 / Power: 0

Hi bro thank you for passing me TingX2 contact. As i had promise, i will try my best to write a FR after every outing.

2day i had some spare time on hand so try calling TingX2. Ask her about her base, Oh it is K81. So i had an appointment with her in the evening.Call her when i get the room. To my surprise, before i can finish my shishi, the door bell ring. Wooh very fast reach.

I open the door for her. She enter, she tune to my tune fast. Very friendly and make u feel really like long miss lover. Hug together and rolled over the bed n stay there for a while. The she get up and ask me to get to the washrm n have shower.

In the shower, her service is SUPER. Beside cleaning, she give me bbj, hot n cold. 9.5 point

After coming out, we had a wonderful time on the bed. She paint me from head to toe. Till i can't take it anymore, itry stoping her but too late, x-ploe into her mouth. That is WOUNDERFUL. 8 point

She ask me to take a rest 1st, asking me what i want next, massage or fj? I tell her the best is both. She is very PRO, she said no problem, must i happy and can perform only. After the massage, i feel fresh with engery. I give her the sign that i m ready to perform. She mount on me but i had problem in getting in. So at last i mounted on her, 1st i let her try the normal postion, 2nd get doggy style. Last but not least, I drug her to the corner of the bed and finish her off. All this while i must said that she is very very co opratetive, making me very very SIOK n HIGH. 10point

Oh, the hotel phone rang, it abt time.

Hi all bro, what i write is just rough image that i can re-call. Iwill say try uself to get the real siok, fun and enjoyment. I had try alot but this is one of the BEST i come across. Worth every single doller. No try no say, try already then say.

I WILL RETURN AGAIN FOR 2nd time.

FR by bro cheap buy
Thnks Bro 4 ya FR :D

innosex69
23-10-2008, 11:26 PM
My Reputation:Points: 17 / Power: 0

Thanks TS for the contact.

Finally had a section with her.Her look(6.5) not bad for milf .Saw her place a plastic bag on the bed...peep into in.wow..i asked her why bring so much candies ? She said to use later

She started with hot bj (8) n sucking my balls..shiok!Then she took out fruit jelly "guo dong." put into her mouth . use it to paint to my nipples , small head n balls..i felt a bit sticky. Afterthat she licked it all over ..."song Ar!".
Not finsihed yet...Then she swallow a sweet and let it almost melt in her mouth follow by bj me again. Spend lot of time on my didi.Can feel my small head cold cold feeling with those methol sweet spead over my didi...."Melt in the mouth but not in your head "....i can feel going to erupt soon as she spent almost 25mins on my small head..faster put on cap and finish her doggie .

After that she gave me a good massage.....ring ring..left 10 mins...damn
%#$@%. Time seem not enough....so will RTF for sure.
Not for boob lover but her service (10) make up for that.

pls contact TS for her contact.

Cam sia

FR by bro breast-talk
Thnks bro 4 ya FR :D

kukumalu
24-10-2008, 06:03 AM
Bro, may I have her contact pls? Thanks.

breast-talk
24-10-2008, 10:34 AM
My Reputation:Points: 17 / Power: 0

Thanks TS for the contact.

Finally had a section with her.Her look(6.5) not bad for milf .Saw her place a plastic bag on the bed...peep into in.wow..i asked her why bring so much candies ? She said to use later

She started with hot bj (8) n sucking my balls..shiok!Then she took out fruit jelly "guo dong." put into her mouth . use it to paint to my nipples , small head n balls..i felt a bit sticky. Afterthat she licked it all over ..."song Ar!".
Not finsihed yet...Then she swallow a sweet and let it almost melt in her mouth follow by bj me again. Spend lot of time on my didi.Can feel my small head cold cold feeling with those methol sweet spead over my didi...."Melt in the mouth but not in your head "....i can feel going to erupt soon as she spent almost 25mins on my small head..faster put on cap and finish her doggie .

After that she gave me a good massage.....ring ring..left 10 mins...damn
%#$@%. Time seem not enough....so will RTF for sure.
Not for boob lover but her service (10) make up for that.

pls contact TS for her contact.

Cam sia

FR by bro breast-talk
Thnks bro 4 ya FR :D

no problem bro...anyway Thanks , will RTF for sure:D

innosex69
24-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Pay day N wkn is near d corner,hahahaha ctc hav all clear.Hope to c more FRs coming in,bros who hav ctc dun wait juz go ahead.

innosex69
27-10-2008, 12:59 AM
My Reputation:Points: 18 / Power: 0

Hi All,

first time post FR since I promise Bro innosex69, so here i go!

Arrange a time with Ting ting after a tiring day at work,even though message her late she still onz me. Meet her up within 1/2 an hr and then party begin.

Give her the rm no. "ding dong" open the door, then straight away strip down to shower, during the shower wash my junior throughly and raba raba in the shower. After the shower, the show start liao. start her BBBJ by giving me the famous "Bing huo wu chong tian" , then stroke my junior and she suddenly use her finger poke inside my asshole!! strange feeling yet shiok... so didn't stop her, then as she do the poking, she also pop a sweet in her mouth, at first thought what she was eating..suddenly she BBBJ me again!! This time feel abit cooling and hot...just one word lah, SHIOK. Think its a mint kind of sweet,then she say she out of stock for another of her trick..don't know what but she just continue to deep throat junior until she feel my junior become Ironman, then she just ask me to cap on and ride on me liao, after 5 mins of riding she change to doggie, our doggie was so fierce push until the bed go to one side of the room...Who let the dog out!!

Follow by standard position but still can't release.. (maybe too tired after work??) during this time her moaning is fuking damn loud, very very responsive..until she become tired... so i being kind let her off. She then say i can tahan very long etc..after she rested she give me a cock massage, this cock massage is the first time i try something like this!! Shiok, ticklish,relaxing...then after 15min of the massage ask me turn over and try to HJ me... her HJ also got alot of pattern..use her 2 arm lah, use her finger to touch tip of junior lah,finally able to release millions of mini me into her hand...then help me to cover my junior with tissue and say don't go wash etc and tell me alot of medical knowledge regarding junior...then afte awhile she ask me want to massage anot? ask her younger cousin to help me massage..just need to give her some tip..at last agree both of their service $100. So she call her younger cousin to come in the room.. curious as how her younger cousin look like.. when open the door..wala!! small built, looks 7/10, boobs 6/10(cant really see, as her clothing quite loose..) very shy gal like that leh... so her cousin just continue to massage me while Ting ting rest beside me. Wow...I must say her cousin really give me a good solid massage!! Can compare to those clean massage centre liao..Then after massage for a good 20mins, i proceed to bathroom with tingting and TCSS with her while she wash me up.

Maybe I write too long liao.. just want to be more precise...forgive me since this is my 1st FR.

here are ting ting stats

Looks:6/10
Figure:6.5/10
Skin:6/10
Boobs: 36B maybe?
Massage: none given by her as she too tired from my FJ
Frenching: 8.5/10 french like galfrenz...
BBBJ:9/10 - Must definately try!!
FJ:8/10 - veri accomodating
Attitude:8/10 - a very friendly and easy get along never rush
Damage:$60/2hrs/2xFJ + $40 (for her cousin massage) + $20 (Hotel charges)

FR by bro meluvchina
Thnks bro for the FR :D

Noobpoke
27-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Hi bro, can i have the contact ? thanks in advance:)

innosex69
27-10-2008, 05:52 PM
My Reputation:Points: 10 / Power: 0

Thanx to Innosex69 for the contact!

Was feeling bored n body ache after a game in am so try my luck and called TT abt 6pm. Went down to K81 n waited for her at the indian coffee shop next to it. was sitting down waiting when the stall attendant spilled half a cup of kopi on my bermudas!! what the f! lucky i reacted pretty fast so only right part of bermudas kena! then saw a mature looking lady in black dress walk past n quickly asked her if she was TT. Wat luck, i was already "wet" before she arrived. We went to get a room immed but was told gotto wait another 25mins!!! wtf, now dripping from kopi n still gotto wait! alas, so LL waited at the stupid coffee shop till i was called abt 20mins later. while waiting she asked me to buy a pack of ice n said its for a special she's gonna do on me later

In the room, she offered to help me wash my bermudas n dried it with a hair drier. Talk abt service excellence!! First time have a FL wash my bermudas, n my body!

She asked me wat i want to start first so told her massage. At this time she asked if i wanna try a 2 person massage (total $100). told her why not? so she called her small cousin xiaojuan in. XJ started with my neck n back massage while TT was busy preparing her stuff. Haha she fed me 2 jellies before dat.

XJ then told me to flip to the front n started doing some leg massage. Meanwhile TT used the cold jelly which she placed inside the ice pack for some time n started her work. She held the cold jelly in her mouth n twirl it round my small head... wow! thats something new! then she did it around the balls n my arse! this was followed by BBBJ while she used 1 finger to tickle my anus. I was in pleasure land!!! she continued doing this for abt 15 mins n applied some cream on my anus n stuck a finger gently in! I asked her why its so shiok n if i'm gay for liking it. she told me no lah, the pleasure is due to a acu point that can give intense pleasue! Wo, thank goodness! thot i was becoming gay for liking it. throughout abt 5 mins of this pleasurable moment, i was having my foot massage by XJ. This was the first time i had foot massage n BBBJ at the same time. It was out of the world! I felt like fxxxing both of them at that moment. But too bad XJ said she doesn't do FJ.
Sadly , XJ went to hide inside the bathroom after a while (not sure is she was shy or she became horny) Finally did cowgirl with TT and fin off in doggy. Think would prefer to do with XJ as she's got the more shy, demure look n looks prettier

After unloading, XJ came out to continue massage on my legs when my CO called!! WTF! gotto interrupt the wonderful seesion n go off. Overall it was quite a sextisfying session

TT stats:
Looks :4.5 (mature, not really my type but she made up with friendly n GREAT service)
Body: 4
Boobs: 4
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6
Service : 10! (washed my bermudas, a first)
massage: didn't try

XJ stats:
Looks: 6
Body: 6
Boobs: 6.5
BBBJ: nil
FJ: NIl
massage : 7 ( interrupted by CO)
service: 8

Total damage $100 (excl room)
RTF: most likely!

sorry for the long FR.

FR by bro augyoung
Thnks bro for ya FR :D

toms_trd
27-10-2008, 10:21 PM
My Reputation:Points: 67 / Power: 1

Thanks to TS for sharing her contact and also for his persistence in persuading me to try TT's unique service. I met her today and the experience can be described in two words " DAMN SHIOK"

Met her at the designated place and she was very punctual. Looks ok with straight long hair, typical MILF. Also she has one hand a bag with her barangs and another hand a package of ice. Quickly showered and the fun began. I know a lot of bros used to have ice BJ but her's is different, she uses ice cubes to stimulate the sensitive areas for a very... very long time, until the little bro cannot tahan and hard for action. The feeling with ice is wonderful and no wonder so many bros tried and always RTF for more.

After the long main course, we rested a while then she gave me a good enough massage, good strength and pressed on the right area, good to relax.

Then she was very good in arousing for second round but time is nearly up. I think 2 hours not enough for 2 rounds with TT, must extend...

My humber rating on TT
Looks: 6.5/10, straight long hair, smooth, good to touch
Figure: 6.5/10, a bit baby fat around waist
Skin: 6/10, some stretch marks and a bruise on her knee as she knock herself
Boobs: 34, I think, a bit sagging
Massage: 7/10, good enough
BBBJ: 9/10, A Must try!!
FJ: 8/10, responsive, accomodating
Ice treatment: 10/10, hardworking and really A MUST
Attitude: 8/10, friendly, chatty also never rush
Damage: $60/2hrs/2 + tips + $20 (Hotel charges)

Bros never has this kind of experience before, she is a MUST TRY.
Interested bros please pm TS for her contact, and better fast and fast legs before she goes back.

Again thanks TS innosex69 for sharing this wonderful gem.

FR by bro wooden_handle
Thnks bro for your FR

Sg_Dom
27-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Hi bro care to share Ting Ting ctc. Thanks.

angelstar
28-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Look: 5/10 (not my type)
Body: 5/10
Boobs: 5.5/10
Frenching:nil (didn't try, having ucler)
BJ: 6/10 (still ok)
HJ: 6.5/10 (not bad)
FJ:6/10 (trying hard)
GFE: (Chemistry not there)
Damage: $60 - Rm and Cdm your own.
RTF: Maybe not, hunting for younger one, may try her massage

innosex69
30-10-2008, 11:03 PM
My Reputation:Points: 15 / Power: 0

Thanks innosex69 for ting ting's contact.

First glance of her appearance is fine, not disapointed at all. Pardon me, i do not like to write a long paragraph on this kind of topic. I will just give the overall summary of her service.

Name: Ting Ting (As forum posted)
Looks:6/10
Figure:6/10
Skin:6/10
Boobs: Not sure but quite big and sagging.
Massage: 7.5 / 10 (Not piano type. The type of massage is similar to japanese and hong kong style.)
Frenching: (Never Try)
BBBJ:7.5/10 (I've tried better one)
FJ:7.5/10
Attitude:8.5/10 (Very friendly and easy to get along, never rush)
Damage:$60/2hrs/2xFJ + $10 tips + $30 Hotel + $2 CD
RTF: Still need to provide FR for others. So i guess not right now.

The hotel cost me $30. they said $30 for first timer, and $20 thereafter. so if you havent been to that hotel, expect $30 for the hotel.

Overall FJ + Massage + BBBJ + HJ = 8/10.

FR by bro jeremy668
Thnks Bro 4 d FR

innosex69
31-10-2008, 10:57 PM
My Reputation:Points: 486 / Power: 2

Greeting all SBF bro.......

Will like to post a FR again on Ting Ting because now she haf a completely different services from last time.....
As i promised i will be back wif a FR....
Ok i will start my FR rolling......
She is still haf the mlif killing look wif her beautiful long hair......Register a room n procced to our love nest and she say she will gif mi a surpise on the room....Cant wait anymore hope to reach the room asap.....She told mi this time she made alot of effort to serves all bro here...Ok in the room she told she haf learned 4 new skilled from china i heard liao ma blur......

1. - 沙漠风暴(Sha Mo Feng Bao)

2. -水晶之恋 (Shui Jing Zhi Lian)

3. -皇帝后华园 (Huang Di Hou Hua Yuan)

4. -冰震小太阳 (Bing Zhen Xiao Tai Yang)
Lolz Blur rite....Yes indeed blur i oso dun noe wat is this all abt so i juz opt 1st and 3rd sound like very hiong lolz....Coz she told mi that these services tek quite some time so i juz out this two if haf time will try another 2.....

1st of all she took out the "Pop-rock" candy i dun noe u all noe wat is that candy but when we eat it haf a specially feeling and can heard some frying sound...Ok she took some of it in her mouth and begun to bbbj for wah!! Something special is like the candy inside her mounth ticker yr didi wah realli cannot tahan..... and wif her bbbj skill wao lao i almost cum cannot tahan....One more thing her bbbj improve alot alot liao....wah realli train hard at china.....To mi is a new excitment and new of bbbj........

Ok this 1 more interesting liao.......She took 1 mint candy fr china dun noe wat candy but can say this candy is beri mint......Ok she told the candy and catbath for mi wao can feel the whole body is beri cooling andwat to my xpect she bbbj for mi with tat candy wao tell i dun noe how to xplain cooling feeling wif warm suction......Dun noe how xplain but 1 word POWER!!!
Later she took a out small potion of the candy fr her mouth and ruba on my ass rim area OMG the feeling was truly high up in the sky.....

Cannot tahan liao my didi erect till dun noe go where liao fast fast cap my didi and start to bonk her liao dun noe y feel so eager to bonk her maybe the 1st two services mek mi become like tat ba lolz......Her fj is still the same so wet wif super maoning (not fake maoning) this is wat i like best....Haf a cowboy, missionery, doggie and end wif missionery wah i can feel my didi splitting alot today when tek out my CD i saw i lots of loads in the CD....
Wah the new services indeed surpise mi and beri exciting......
After the fiecre battle on the bed she told mi to turn over and gif mi a short massage to relax wah i told her this time u go back china learn so mani new stuff somemore massage ....she told she haf learned pro massage at china but due to time limited i cant enjoy the massage maybe nxt time RTF ten call her massage for mi ba.......

Overall i paid her $60 wif $10 xtra because i truly feel it worth it and she put in alot of effort to server us......

Ting Ting’s detail

Looks:7.5/10 - She is quite a good looker to me especially with a very nice
long skily hair touched her waist. The long hair scores half
a point.
Figure:6.5/10 - Overall acceptable figure!!! about 1.65m, weighing like 55 kg
Skin:8/10 - White & Smooth.
Armpit: Little bit and i oreadi call her to shaved it off!!
Boobs: 36B+ cup
Pussy: 8/10 Freaking WET! No smell. Not so hairy pussy. Quite tide too.’s

Ting Ting Service

2. -水晶之恋 (Shui Jing Zhi Lian)
4. -冰震小太阳 (Bing Zhen Xiao Tai Yang)

Frenching: 8.5/10 another good frencher
BBBJ:11/10 - A very good to me.............
FJ:9/10 - the session was good bcos she is really horny for sex! Fucking a
soaking wet pussy never fails to make my day! Especially she
cummed 3 times!!
Attitude:8/10 - a very eshy and easy get along girl if you can click with her.
Damage:$60/1 Fj+ 2 suprem bbbj+massage/120mins + $10 (tips) + $20 (Hotel charges)

Overall i tink is super super worth so i hope bro here can tips her because she tek all the effort to services all the bros....cheers......

RTF FR by bro kuku_son
Thnks bro 4 ya RTF FR

innosex69
31-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Pay is here.....yipeeeeeeee:D
Hope all bros out there who hav got her ctc dun miss tis golden opportunity..
Remem post me a FR :p

I am the Game!
01-11-2008, 12:14 AM
I am interested too! MILF sia

toms_trd
02-11-2008, 03:29 AM
Juz had a session with ting ting coz pay day comes in liao sperm muz let go mah

I arrange d session quite late as work bz lately and she says OK fine....
So once i chk in i sms her d room no less den 5mins she arrive with her goodies bag.....Soon she hug me tight as if long lost lovers N kiss passionately suddenly whahahahaha nxt tink we knew is we were both naked.Head to the bath room where she gave me a nice good cleaning from head to toe juz like sending my car for wash.....
After tat waste no time liao coz long time no shoot so straight to battle field where she took out her ice jelly from her goodies bag,i was tinking WTF i m not here for ice jelly.She pops 1 into mouth where she gave me a blow with d ice jelly in it,hey feeling itchy N sensational coz ice jelly twirling around d small head.Hehehehe nxt cathbath still with ice jelly soon melts n she swallow it down I tot game over,but to my surprise she pops in menthol OMG menthol BBJ cool especially when she sucks my nipples N cock can feel the ice cool feeling.Nxt thing I knew was I kena sodomised by her....Yes she used her finger to finger my ass before i can stop too late I lost my ass virgin liao...hahaha but the feeling is shiok juz can't express in words(Die Die muz try,bros)At this moment i too high liao tat i couldn't control juz shoot into her mouth,tot she angry but she juz smile N spit it out.Round 1 KO

Seeing her tired me oso stress out by her BBJ juz rest besides and start to chit chat,she told me she hav got HI sex drive me siao liao lar met my opponent liao coz I old man.....before me asking another question she bring my didi back to life again with her midas touch.....this I agree she does know where to arouse N make it hard.

This time round me go on top her starts my revenge by sucking her tits WOW soft N tender nice feeling with my finger in her pussy pumping her till she HI N starts moaning asking for more.whahahaha soon i sense tat time is juz ripe put on my raincoat N fight her in deep water.Can c her water flowing out like waterfall mayb too steam for her liao
Starts off in missionary than her doggie coz C her ass good N bak bak for doggie,nxt thing I knew she cum coz she shakes her vigorously grabbing d bed sheet.OMG lucky I not bed sheet if not got problem liao......me seeing her cum me can't tahan oso cum.

After I cum she helps me clean up N ask me rest awhile before she washy wahsy for me again.Soon its was times up so we both dress up and chk out for supper.

Looks: 6.5(she got a pair of foxy eyes)
Boobs: 34B soft N tender good for grabbing.....
Figure: 7 to me is beautiful
BJ/BBBJ: out of this world no words can express(Bros die die muz try,dun miss it)
FJ: 8.5 very accomodating(Horny wild sex kitten)meowwwww
Attitude: 9.5 friendly,no rush,chatty N nice feeling
Ice jelly/menthol: hahahaha no try dun knw hw it feel(only bros who try will knw)

Damage: $60+ hardworking+attitude+good treatment= Tips
RTF:???Y not???good svc with novelty stuff

Bros out there who hav her ctc do act fast as time is running out
1 mor thing she told me got 1 idiot let her aeroplane after meeting up with her.....not once but twice...
Cum on bros we R cheongster pls cheong gentlemanly not suit u at least pay her $10 as trpt fees lar.....

innosex69
02-11-2008, 03:59 AM
I,innosex69 hereby gave permission/authorised bro"77guy" to share out Ting Ting's ctc with fellow bros.
Thank U bro"77guy" for ya unselfishness N willingness to help me out.
I owe U 1

Gerald Tan
02-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Thanks to Innosex69 (& whoever) in introducing TinTing.
Called her on Sun to K81...kena waited 15min with TingTing beside me. Helped her to dial for hp top up coz she not familiar. Proceeded to wash up, and immediately I attacked her vital body like breasts, nipples and pussy. She very fast got into HI gear and moan..wow wow. She cums 3x i guess..based on my licking and fingering haha.
Basically, she did the same method like ass jamming me, jelly bj, cold water treatment, etc. Finally, put up cap and shoot like a HERO in doggie stlye. The bed almost rocking to collapse...Suddenly her hp ring ring..an sms from Bro "..." in english but she could not read english. So I helped her answered..hahaha (pls up me Bro.since I helped u arranged leh..)

Damaged : 60+10tips+CD+20 Room + Lunch $5+ for her (had lunch with her)
Massage : never try..almost used up 2 hrs liao

77guy
03-11-2008, 03:22 AM
Thanks bro innosex69 for your sharing spirit...btw ting ting will stay till sumtime b4 mid of december...bro who likes milf (yes onli for milf lover,lookin for syt then its not her) can pm ts for contact, if he's not ard to reply, i'll be glad to help if i happen to be log in. Its quite worth it imho, gd service for 2hrs at only $60 = cheap trill. Bro tat got ctc n tried her, pls help to write a fr here be it good or bad in ur honest opinions....much appreciated to help keep tis thread alive.

Btw if you find it good and wana upz points for contact(not necessary though), pls direct points to ts, innosex69 and not me even if u happen to
get the contact from me..not my original ctc so wont ask for any credit in
juz helpin up. Thanx and may all bro enjoy a great bonk!Cheers...

innosex69
04-11-2008, 02:24 AM

hi bro,

thanks for the contact number. Just tried this afternoon booked room in H81 Kovan as per her suggestion.

TT is in her early 30s. She is a nice lady with long hair and tall (1.65 +) boobs medium size, body ok and she knows how to please.....her attitude is good and she really enjoys ML. Her barang quite tight eventhough she has one child caused she delivered thru ceasar ops. She smells good and her barang is clean and easily wet....please treat her nicely and with respect....

if you like older lady at her 30ies then she is one of the choices.

cheers

FR by bro hebring
Thnks bro 4 ya FR

innosex69
04-11-2008, 10:53 AM

Re: Mature PRC Fl $60/2hr Ting Ting

here's my FR on ting ting just bonk her an hr ago

i thought that she wasn't friendly when she ans my call. but when she starts oh boy.

i recommend those who dun mind looks to try her, she has a very good service!

looks:5/10(not important to me )
bj: 8/10 (NICE!)
fj:7/10 (average but acomodating)
rtf: maybe

FR by bro sex addict
Bro c ya nxt RTF FR soon

chew78s
04-11-2008, 02:39 PM
Hurry hurry, to all bros here, Tingting left a month going leave liao, So no wait and no miss this opportunity to have something new on Bj. Blowjob. Plus ass rim by finger lor. She will make u never never forgot the way she bj u. She allow cum too.That's will enough to make bro forgot where u live liao. So hurry call her now if u have her contact If not then pm Innose69 TS or 77guy. Not me k. No wait until week end or book until week end.

Ps// if she forgot something never do it . u can just remind her, don't be shy. And no forgot to tip her ok.

chew78s
04-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Is worth for just only 60 for 2 hr 2 shot. If with xiao juan together just pay only 100 for boths then i sure u like KING liao. So no wait for christmas coming.. Pick up ur hp and call now. :D

hornyman6969
04-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Wanted to try Franky's gem Xue Er but she is fully booked. Luckily when I check my PM, bro TS and 77guy gladly shared TinbgTing's contact. Immediately book an early session today. When opened the door for her, we chat and she was very friendly. We hugged on the bed before proceeded for shower.

Her bbbj in the shower was simply superb, somemore got hot n cold treatment.

She is a great painter too ... from head to toe ecept no AR. Soon 1st shot gone. Now it time for massage. I am so tire that that fell asleep and wake up when the hotel phone rang. No time for 2nd round.... never mind. Wuickly shower pay and left the room before overcharged.

Bro not going for SYT. TingTing is the girl. Another Value for $ gem.

innosex69
04-11-2008, 08:17 PM
My Reputation:Points: 441 / Power: 2

Thx bro toms_trd and bro kuku_son for ur kind reminder on Ting Ting’s return. As promised to pen down my RTF FR as I usually don’t.

Was kinda need to de-stress myself so book a room at area K to have some peaceful moment. Call Ting Ting and confirmed that she can gif me some soothing massage instead as I not in the mood to bonk.

While waiting for her arrival to my room, I was trying to recall her look and service few months back. Haiz…. but memory fails me . Less than 15 mins, the door bell ring. At the door step is a lady in black dress. Usher her in and TCSS for a while.

As I am not in the mood to chit chatting, request her to proceed to massage me. Here my rating for the RTF. My apologies if it differ too much from my previous one (cant locate the original thread liao and thx bro toms_trd for directing me to post here).

Look - 6/10 (MILF Cat) Presentable enuff for me.
Body - 6.75/10 (she seems to have lose some weight)
GFE - 7.5/10. She seems to be able to read my mind and minimize the disturbance while massaging me.
Damage - As stated + tips for her good service (room+ cd excluded)
Overall – value for $$$. Had a very relaxing time and some affectionate play. Cheaper than going HC

Guess many who re-engage her service wont be disappointed too.

RTF FR by bro amity
Thnks bro 4 ya kind support

satan666
04-11-2008, 09:13 PM
Thnk U bro TS for sharing such a wonderful & nice memorable gem to me.Well i'll cut her FR short as too many have said in previous FRs posted by bros.

Most important thing to highlight is her BBBJ/BJ,I dare says its the best I ever recieved since my days of cheonging.No wonder all bros say Die Die muz Try NO Try DiDi die

Name: ting ting
Fig: 7/10milf std but nice I like it
Boobs: Bcup juz like my tenderlion steak delicious.Gd for sucking
Kissing/Frenching: perfect 10
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ/BJ: perfect 10
FJ: 8/10 very willing to please
GFE: Nice N warm
SVC: No rush svc u till times up

RTF??sure will unless can get a beta blower
Pls refer to TS for ctc
Bros who wan her svc pls treat her nice dun b a pilot

chew78s
05-11-2008, 07:42 AM
To all bros here .Start from now ,who try TT and post FR , i will upz u 7 point. :) Call her now. u will never forgot her after trying her liao.:D

chew78s
05-11-2008, 07:47 AM
Thnk U bro TS for sharing such a wonderful & nice memorable gem to me.Well i'll cut her FR short as too many have said in previous FRs posted by bros.

Most important thing to highlight is her BBBJ/BJ,I dare says its the best I ever recieved since my days of cheonging.No wonder all bros say Die Die muz Try NO Try DiDi die

Name: ting ting
Fig: 7/10milf std but nice I like it
Boobs: Bcup juz like my tenderlion steak delicious.Gd for sucking
Kissing/Frenching: perfect 10
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ/BJ: perfect 10
FJ: 8/10 very willing to please
GFE: Nice N warm
SVC: No rush svc u till times up

RTF??sure will unless can get a beta blower
Pls refer to TS for ctc
Bros who wan her svc pls treat her nice dun b a pilot

Thanks Bro satan666 for ur support . 7 point upz u liao.:D

Next to upz 77guy

chew78s
05-11-2008, 08:31 AM
Is worth for just only 60 for 2 hr 2 shot. If bro want with xiao juan together with TT just pay only 100 for boths then tell TT when u call her. then i sure u like KING liao. So no wait for christmas coming.. Pick up ur hp and call now.

Luckytime
05-11-2008, 09:18 AM
So no wait for christmas coming.. Pick up ur hp and call now. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

bro... u power leh...;) so hard working... keep it up...:D

chew78s
05-11-2008, 01:45 PM

No choice lar.. Business no Good. So i need step out to help promote her. She is really worth for the money. Seeing those thread or reading or hearing ppls said is no good. So bros, u need try urself and find out urself. U will sure Thumbs up after trying. So if u have TT, ask for Xiao Juan together. They are sister. Xiao Juan Gd in massage. So ist round with TT go Fj , After that 2nd round, relax for Xiao Juan give u the best of the best massage. 3rd after Xiao juan massage i believed u fully recovered and fully loaded again then go for ur mission. That's $100 for boths. Tip them if u can. cheer!. Remember gd stuff always share to u guys. :D:D

chew78s
05-11-2008, 02:30 PM

Bro Luckytime..u know i hardworking so u need give ur hand too.No No, is ur Rod to contribute too. Simple as that, call her met her .U will find u become a real hero. U MAN. haha.............U sure after trying her.. u keep smilling all the way home. At least ur smile last for a week. And that's time to find her again liao.:D

BigTen
05-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Today arranged wif Ting Ting for a rtf session n met up wif her at d usual hotel. All i can say is dat the whole bonking session was very sexisfying wif no regret for upping her and left a happy man with jelly legs :D:D. Truly, a milf gem not to be missed.

Here is my humble opinions on Ting2:
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 quite ok figure except for a bit of tummy
Skin: Smooth n fair
Boobs: 6/10 B Cup
Frenching: 8/10 had chemistry with her so tongue fight like no tomorrow
Bbbj/Bj: 9/10 wif hot n cold treatments and wif jelly too
Painting: Yes
FJ: 9.5/10 very responsive with lots of loud stereo moanings. Can see dat she is really horny.
Attitude: 9/10 very service oriented, hardworking, accommodating n willing to pls.
Damage: $60/2/2 + tips excl room n rubber
Rtf: yes why not.

duke80
05-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks brother TOMS_TRD for tt's contact... it was a good experience

It was a total relax for 2 hour session. Her powerful skills make me loaded 3 times and the last BBBJ until CIM is unforgettable!! According to her.. she has in total of 18 BBBJ styles but only provides 4 at current visit to "Sexapore"

Following are the lists of special service she offered...
沙漠风暴
水晶之恋
冰冰太阳
帝皇后华园

wonder what are them?
try then you know...

apart, her massage is powerful and relaxing.. i almost fall asleep as it is just too comfortable.

to note appearance is so so (milf type) but the selling point is the services. you know what i mean and... enjoy...

damage: 60 + tips + hotel

kuku_son
06-11-2008, 03:14 AM
LoLz i oreadi posted FR so do i qualify for the upping? :D:D

BTW her services is worth of $$ somemore i dun thing now singapore haf another pple noe this type of bbbj in singapore try to believe.....

chew78s
06-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Thanks bro innosex69 for your sharing spirit...btw ting ting will stay till sumtime b4 mid of december...bro who likes milf (yes onli for milf lover,lookin for syt then its not her) can pm ts for contact, if he's not ard to reply, i'll be glad to help if i happen to be log in. Its quite worth it imho, gd service for 2hrs at only $60 = cheap trill. Bro tat got ctc n tried her, pls help to write a fr here be it good or bad in ur honest opinions....much appreciated to help keep tis thread alive.

Btw if you find it good and wana upz points for contact(not necessary though), pls direct points to ts, innosex69 and not me even if u happen to
get the contact from me..not my original ctc so wont ask for any credit in
juz helpin up. Thanx and may all bro enjoy a great bonk!Cheers...

Bro 77guy, ur post is over 2 day . Not able to upz u. need skip to others..:)

chew78s
06-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Today arranged wif Ting Ting for a rtf session n met up wif her at d usual hotel. All i can say is dat the whole bonking session was very sexisfying wif no regret for upping her and left a happy man with jelly legs :D:D. Truly, a milf gem not to be missed.

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 quite ok figure except for a bit of tummy
Skin: Smooth n fair
Boobs: 6/10 B Cup
Frenching: 8/10 had chemistry with her so tongue fight like no tomorrow
Bbbj/Bj: 9/10 wif hot n cold treatments and wif jelly too
Painting: Yes
FJ: 9.5/10 very responsive with lots of loud stereo moanings. Can see dat she is really horny.
Attitude: 9/10 very service oriented, hardworking, accommodating n willing to pls.
Rtf: yes why not.

Thxs for ur Fr. 7 point upz u liao.

chew78s
06-11-2008, 08:05 AM
LoLz i oreadi posted FR so do i qualify for the upping? :D:D

BTW her services is worth of $$ somemore i dun thing now singapore haf another pple noe this type of bbbj in singapore try to believe.....

Yes try one more time u will be qualify liao. The actual date i offer is start on yesterday. If i upz u, then not fair to those who post early too. :)

chew78s
06-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Hurry, Bros..Is worth for just only 60 for 2 hr 2 shot. Where to find . If bro want with xiao juan together with TingTings just pay only 100 for boths then tell TingTings when u call her. then i sure u like KING liao. (Fucking King) So no wait for christmas coming.. Pick up ur hp and call now:D:D

innosex69
06-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Me had a RTF session wit her yesterday past midnite,coz birdie hungry can't sleep N oso due long hrs working past few days.When she pick up,she ask if I miss her kekekeke yeap miss her SVC hehehehehe

So drove down N pick her straight head to battlefield coz nxt day still muz wrk+hunger for SEX.

Once reach,chk in she hug me tight from behind squeezing my solid hard bro...steam sia.So began stripping head for cleaning before operation begins.
While washing she kips playing with my bro juz can't tahan seems tat she more hungry.
Soon proceed to bed she took a sip of warm water N start blowing me,Wow fantastic as I never rcvd such treatment from her before follow by cold water.She says its time to repay me for helping her,whahahaha she wana rape me.
After which she then pop in a ice jelly N start twirling it around my shaft N small head,nice feeling.Slowy start attacking me from bottom to top giving me the best BBBJ,me too lost my virgin ass to her finger but its shiok feeling.

Which after soon I got high I attack her back by fingering her hard N she starts moaning in between can sense she cum.Sucking her soft tenderlion breast to see her more high,sensational.
Soon can't tahan liao put on CD N pump her hard in doggie,juz like to pump her from behind seeing her long hair shaking to N fro when she cums makes me more power.Finally unloaded,too shag out lay there like a dead fish which she offer me a simple light massage.

Arg good things always end fast soon its time to bid farewell,send her home before going home for a good nite sleep.

Bros who hav her ctc do give it a try,as I can guarantee U tat ya $60/2hrs won't go down drain.But if she reali please U till sky high of coz tip her lar,me always do tat.

Hurry bros as time is running out N based on all FRs so far its juz too good to be miss.Don't miss such golden opportunity as it happens once in a blue moon

chew78s
07-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Hello Bros, no wait liao. TingTings is free now.. Fast get her contact nos and call her.:)

chew78s
07-11-2008, 01:53 PM
To all bros here .who try TingTings and post FR , i will upz u 7 point. Call her now. u will never forgot her after trying her liao.

chew78s
07-11-2008, 02:08 PM
To all bros here .who try TT and post FR , i will upz u 7 point. Call her now. u will never forgot her after trying her liao.

innosex69
07-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Bros,attention pls.....time is running out,so bros out there who hav her ctc do called her as its too good to be missed.

Don't let the golden opportunity slips away :D

Bros who hav try pls kindly post ya FR be it belated,fresh or RTF all R welcome for contribution.

Lastly i thnks all bros who hav given her ya kind support :D

breast-talk
08-11-2008, 01:02 AM
To all bros here .who try TT and post FR , i will upz u 7 point. Call her now. u will never forgot her after trying her liao.

bro , pls stand by 7pts for me. will be RTF her service soon...cheers :D

chew78s
08-11-2008, 01:28 AM
bro , pls stand by 7pts for me. will be RTF her service soon...cheers :D

Sure,not a problem:D So hurry no wait liao.:)

linixx
08-11-2008, 07:24 AM
Can I have Ting Ting's ctc no, will post a fr when I've tried her.

chew78s
08-11-2008, 02:04 PM
Can I have Ting Ting's ctc no, will post a fr when I've tried her.

U got msg.:)

chew78s
08-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Hurry bros... Now weekend liao. She free now. Get her contact nos and call her . I'm sure u will enjoys it. Why not? and earn 7 point from me too .:D:D

sbf4life
08-11-2008, 02:30 PM
bro me interested.. but i only have a free time on monday 115.. i have actually pm another bro for contact but he is not online.. so if u can confirm, then i would like to try your girls.

2 of them.. 100 seems cheap.. can confirm???? thanks

chew78s
08-11-2008, 03:00 PM
bro me interested.. but i only have a free time on monday 115.. i have actually pm another bro for contact but he is not online.. so if u can confirm, then i would like to try your girls.

2 of them.. 100 seems cheap.. can confirm???? thanks

Upz u 7point too. Thxs for ur support.:)

gongtee
08-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi Bro
I am interest, is it possible to pm me her nos
Big Thanks :)

chew78s
08-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi Bro
I am interest, is it possible to pm me her nos
Big Thanks :)

[U got msg.:)

innosex69
08-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Weekend is here once again,bros who hav her ctc dun hesitate anymore as time is running out.She's one real good budget gem,hurry don't miss the golden opportunity.

Bros who hav tried pls kindly post her a FR be it fresh/belated or RTF all R welcome for contribution.Thank U once again for those who support her

Hope to c more FRs/RTF FRs coming in

gongtee
08-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Hi Bro
BIG thanks for the contacts
After a hard sat work, I call ting ting for relax massage at K81 hotel. I met about 6,30pm, I enjoy her massage until i falls asleep , When tickling my little brother and 02 cannon balls awake me up very shiok.

Looks:6.5
body : 7 .5
Boobs: good size and very nice nipples
Frenching:Yes
BJ:7.0/10
Fj: 8/10
massage : 8/10, Especailly tickling my little brother and 02 cannon balls

chew78s
09-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Sunday liao, One week of hard work. it time for bros to relaxs lar. Get Tingtings contact nos and call her now. Just only 60/2/2 . Is worth of the money u spend.:D

Gunner75
09-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Overall Ting Ting services are good, I like her bbbj...she is definitely a must try for 60/2/2. No regrets.

Thanks to TS for her contacts. Pls share with me for future lobangs.

Cheers.

chew78s
09-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Sunday liao, One week of hard work. it time for bros to relaxs lar. Get Tingtings contact nos and call her now. Just only 60/2/2 . Is worth of the money u spend.

Zonal101
09-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Thank you TS for providing her contact.
Met up with her two days ago at K81. Overall, the session was very sexifying and the damage was more than reasonable. Without going into the nitty gritty of the session, I will recommend fellow brothers to try out this lady.

chew78s
09-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Hi Bro
BIG thanks for the contacts
After a hard sat work, I call ting ting for relax massage at K81 hotel. I met about 6,30pm, I enjoy her massage until i falls asleep , When tickling my little brother and 02 cannon balls awake me up very shiok.

Looks:6.5
body : 7 .5
Boobs: good size and very nice nipples
Frenching:Yes
BJ:7.0/10
Fj: 8/10
massage : 8/10, Especailly tickling my little brother and 02 cannon balls

Thxs for ur support. 7 point upz u liao.:)

bene_leong84
09-11-2008, 03:39 PM
yo bro.. Mind if i can get e contact No.. i m new thru there hope 2 start e ball rollin.. Thanks.. :cool:

chew78s
09-11-2008, 03:47 PM
yo bro.. Mind if i can get e contact No.. i m new thru there hope 2 start e ball rollin.. Thanks.. :cool:

U got msg.

chew78s
09-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Week end liao, if ur OC is away to shopping. So bros may got a chance to try TingTings and post FR , And i will upz 7 point to u. Why not? Call her now. u will never forgot her after trying .:D:D

linixx
10-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Thks to bro Chew for sharing ctc no

Call ting ting at 6+ to arrange for a 7.15 slot. Reached kovan then call her and she arrives within 10-15mins, a bit of a disappointment initially, as her looks although presentable, but isn't my type (milf), althought her look will slowly grow on you. Booked into h81 after waiting for 20-30mins.

Took off our own clothings and we hit the shower, the shower was just focus on my vital parts, not very through, another disppointment was no bbbj in shower. i went out first and waited at the bed while she finish up her washing up.

Then she started her bbbj, which includes cold water and "pop sweet" and mint sweets, which was damn powerful, soon sending my legs shaking like jelly.

She then asked my preference in regards to style, I ask her to decide. She rode cowgirl for less than 5 minutes, then told me she tired, so I tried her in doggie and missionary but still couldn't cum, maybe due to her moaning sound, which sounds really fake. By then my legs are real tired, then she offer to hj me off.

Then she did a massage on my back, which is abit decent, although nothing to shout about. Then she started on my more sentitive parts and wanted to hj me off, I requested for a cim which she rejected, but she did another round of bbbj, not as shook the first time, and only for a short while.

Then she wanted to shower me off as she said time up, the washing up was done hastily and she took my clothes in the shower room as I was feeling very cold. She waited for me to put on my pants and after paying her she requested to leave first.

During the whole session she took a phonecall, and read 3-4 sms, while giving me a hj, abit of a disppointment, also she did not complete her 2 hour session, only about 100mins done (from the time I got the room key)

Maybe my disappointment was due to a lack of chemistry with her.

Anyway thanks to bro Chew for giving ctc no.

breast-talk
10-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Sure,not a problem.So hurry no wait liao.:)

here u go...:D
It was rainy day today , called her for RTF . As usually , very good service and she gave me some stuff which she brought from china.:D
Make it simple for my FR ...<<WORTH FOR $$$>>. For those bros who got her contacts , call her now before she goes back early next month.

cheers.

chew78s
10-11-2008, 06:01 PM
here u go...:D
It was rainy day today , called her for RTF . As usually , very good service and she gave me some stuff which she brought from china.:D
Make it simple for my FR ...<<WORTH FOR $$$>>. For those bros who got her contacts , call her now before she goes back early next month.

cheers.

Thxs for ur support and fr. 7 point upz u liao:D

Next to upz ,Linixx

chew78s
10-11-2008, 06:06 PM
To all bros here .who try TingTings and post FR , i will upz u 7 point. Call her now. u will never forgot her after trying her liao.

chew78s
10-11-2008, 09:02 PM

tks to chew78s...
me had me session wif TT and XJ...
will post me FR soon...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps

Thxs bro. will upz u soon.:)

breast-talk
10-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Thxs for ur support and fr. 7 point upz u liao:D

Next to upz ,Linixx

kam sia bro....:D

chew78s
11-11-2008, 12:44 AM
:)kam sia bro....:D

Haha, 3 more point to go. U will got power one liao.:) Then u can upz me back one point round up to 428 FATT LIAO

chew78s
11-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Wow, very quiet market. Hello bros, Tingtings is one real good budget gem, So hurry don't miss the golden opportunity, get her contact nos and call her now..:)u will never never forgot her after trying her.:p

chew78s
11-11-2008, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=linixx;3219974]Thks to bro Chew for sharing ctc no

Thxs bro for the support. 7 point upz u liao.

innosex69
11-11-2008, 09:05 PM

Re: Ting Ting

Hi bro,

FR as promised.
met her at 11 at K81.
Lookwise: 6/10 (pleasant looking for her age)
Figure: 5/10 (sagging)
Services: 9/10 (her BJs were really special and sexciting!)

Overall: 8/10 (Not the best looking fl around, but her services is really attentive and good. Besides, considering the price, definitely valued for $)

Once again thanks for the trust in me bro

FR by bro alvin13
Thnks for ya kind FR bro :D

innosex69
11-11-2008, 09:06 PM

Re: Ting Ting

Hi bro,

FR as promised.
met her at 11 at K81.
Lookwise: 6/10 (pleasant looking for her age)
Figure: 5/10 (sagging)
Services: 9/10 (her BJs were really special and sexciting!)

Overall: 8/10 (Not the best looking fl around, but her services is really attentive and good. Besides, considering the price, definitely valued for $)

Once again thanks for the trust in me bro

FR by bro alvin13
Thnks for ya kind FR bro :D

comefuckyou
11-11-2008, 11:04 PM
Got the contact from bros here. Quickly made arrangement and head down to K81. WTF ! fully book ! Lucky Hotel F next door still avail.

First look okie as I am not expecting a SYT. She offered to shower mi and some actions in the bath which made my DIDI hard like rock. After dried, proceed to bed. This MILF really service oriented. She slowly catbath me TTT (Top To Toe) till me song song. Her BBBJ is the best selling point of her. With multiples favor of candy, orange, mint or chocolate painted on my canon. Then she will fill her mouth with cold water and rinse my canon clean! WoW!

The whole session of BBBJ rerally last till I forgot the time. Request her to put on cap and do multiple position before i unloaded. She advise me not to shower, and used tissues to tie a butterfly on my DIDI. Cute !

Massage was okie, as both of us are tired. Dun feel like making her work more. Thinking of another round later. :D

Sunddenly my sms came and OC is calling and quickly wash and left. When I paid her, she was surpirsed that I tip her extra. She also request me to write FR on sammyboy!!:eek:

Look: 6/10 (syt looker pls give her a miss)
BBBJ: Wonderful !!!
RTF: when i need BBBJ

linixx
11-11-2008, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE=linixx;3219974]Thks to bro Chew for sharing ctc no

Thxs bro for the support. 7 point upz u liao.

Many thanks to you for the points upz, unable to reciprocate back at the moment, as still no power yet :(

chew78s
11-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Got the contact from bros here. Quickly made arrangement and head down to K81. WTF ! fully book ! Lucky Hotel F next door still avail.

First look okie as I am not expecting a SYT. She offered to shower mi and some actions in the bath which made my DIDI hard like rock. After dried, proceed to bed. This MILF really service oriented. She slowly catbath me TTT (Top To Toe) till me song song. Her BBBJ is the best selling point of her. With multiples favor of candy, orange, mint or chocolate painted on my canon. Then she will fill her mouth with cold water and rinse my canon clean! WoW!

The whole session of BBBJ rerally last till I forgot the time. Request her to put on cap and do multiple position before i unloaded. She advise me not to shower, and used tissues to tie a butterfly on my DIDI. Cute !

Massage was okie, as both of us are tired. Dun feel like making her work more. Thinking of another round later. :D

Sunddenly my sms came and OC is calling and quickly wash and left. When I paid her, she was surpirsed that I tip her extra. She also request me to write FR on sammyboy!!:eek:

Haha, told u sure gd liao. U fast hand fast leg get contact and finished all ur round .:D Thxs for support. Will upz u 7point 2morow evening. Cheer!

Existentialism
12-11-2008, 12:23 AM
I was really looking forward to a great bbbj and massage, but when I met TT, things didn't go exactly to plan...

I met her at midday on a slightly rainy Tuesday. I was feeling really horny. I think TT felt horny too.:eek: Because when we had showered and on the bed, I started to lightly carassed her wet slit that was getting wetter and wetter.

She only managed to catbath my nipples before I think my fingers hit the right spot on her clit. The way she liked it best. Because suddenly she stopped her catbath and moaned, long and low. I gently worked the area and she responded by bucking her hips. She was dripping, I knew this woman needed it. And needed it now.

So I laid her down and in a blur of activity, there was licking and fucking and licking and more fucking, and somewhere in between all of that, her body violently jerked twice in orgasmic epilepsy and twice more she looked at me like a woman possessed before thrashing her head about in cllimatic throes.

Alamak, almost one and a half hours gone liow!!! We fucked so long meh??? But the time doesn't lie. And I haven't even had her famous BBBJ yet!!!:eek: So for the next half hour, it was me sweaty and exhausted, lying down, while she sucked with cold water, hot water, jelly and mint on my rock hard dick. I exploded in her hand, leaving trails of white sticky goo down to her wrist and arm.

A glorious fuck. But next time, I will leave ample time for her BBBJ and massage. I even told her maybe I should visit her when her "auntie" comes so she can only massage and BBBJ me, no fucking!!! Haha:p:D

Face: 5 (very ordinary but her silky long hair does help pretty her up)
Body: 5.5 (ok by milf's standards)
BBBBJ: 8.5 (the way I love it, slow sensuous, trying to persuade her to let me CIM next time hehe)
FJ: 7 (I think our bodies just click, everything I do seems to work wonders for her pleasure)
RFT: Sure. but must focus more on her BBBJ and massage next time. Haha
GFE: 8 (a naturally chatty and nice person)

Thanks for reading
And thanks bro innosex for the contact!

echorny
12-11-2008, 10:43 AM
orgasmic epilepsy

Ha ha. Great description. Will stick on my mind the whole day....

chew78s
12-11-2008, 06:34 PM

Thxs for ur support and Fr. 7 point upz u liao.:)

Steve82
12-11-2008, 06:56 PM
HI, any bros can give me her contact? I want tarma massage!!

Cheers!

Steve ;P

chew78s
12-11-2008, 07:03 PM
HI, any bros can give me her contact? I want tarma massage!!

Cheers!

Steve ;P

U got msg.:)

Gunner75
12-11-2008, 07:48 PM
Overall Ting Ting services are good, I like her bbbj...she is definitely a must try for 60/2/2. No regrets.

Thanks to TS for her contacts. Pls share with me for future lobangs.

Cheers.

Posted fr but kanna deduct points :confused:

chew78s
12-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Posted fr but kanna deduct points :confused:

?? cannot be. Nothing wrong with ur post. Or maybe u got other post on other thread. causes ur point reducted on other reason.

I just find out ur thread: Re: Xiao Xue PRC 70/2/2 . U post too many repeating post that may causes some bros not happy lar.
No worry. I upz u back 2morow night.

dell_lee_2003
13-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Bro.. booked with Ting Ting already. Will post FR after F**K.

lonelyosama
13-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Felt horny yesterday and long time have not purge and almost overflow through my nose. Contacted Ting2 and made arrangemnt at K81. I rather prefer a syt but since Ting2 BBBJ is so famous, decided to give her try. Lucky she never disappoint me.

While in the room, her black bra and underwear make her look more sexier. Although age and look not that great, I decided to try her famous BBBJ. Indeed all deep throat, slow, multiple sweets, ball licking, cold and hot water, everthying were so sensation. She was very skillful when she sense that i almost CIM, she stop her action and let me calm down, then proceed another round of actions. Since I bought a packet with 3 CD, told her I want 3 times, she said not a problem, then quickly cap up and pump her and finished 1st round.

2nd round took quite a bit of time for me to get hard, she was patient enuf to caress me till i get steam and do her doggy. Due to time constraint, I gave up my 3rd round and surrender.

Ratings are close to other bros here. Damage 60+20tips+room+CD.

chew78s
13-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Felt horny yesterday and long time have not purge and almost overflow through my nose. Contacted Ting2 and made arrangemnt at K81. I rather prefer a syt but since Ting2 BBBJ is so famous, decided to give her try. Lucky she never disappoint me.

While in the room, her black bra and underwear make her look more sexier. Although age and look not that great, I decided to try her famous BBBJ. Indeed all deep throat, slow, multiple sweets, ball licking, cold and hot water, everthying were so sensation. She was very skillful when she sense that i almost CIM, she stop her action and let me calm down, then proceed another round of actions. Since I bought a packet with 3 CD, told her I want 3 times, she said not a problem, then quickly cap up and pump her and finished 1st round.

2nd round took quite a bit of time for me to get hard, she was patient enuf to caress me till i get steam and do her doggy. Due to time constraint, I gave up my 3rd round and surrender.

thxs for ur support. Bro..:)

tanp2
13-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Short post for Ting Ting. Make appointment with her at K81 on 12/11/08 at 915pm. She arrived about 10 mins later. A classic MILF which I don’t mind. After cleaning up for me. Action starts with a long cat bath from head to toe. The feeling is fantastic. Then start to bbj me, powerful man .wanted to enter her, but my small brother is not very co-operative. So ask her to HJ me. She did it in a very sexy way, keep on looking at you. my small brother wait up at once. during HJ We franch a lot. She is very experience and knows how to make you siok. Will RTF for her. Thanks TS for the contact. By the way she told me she will be leaving on 12 Dec 08.

ilovepantyhose
14-11-2008, 12:50 PM
my thanks to bro innosex69 for her contact.

i arranged a session with her and opted for a massage with fj. she said either choose 2 x fj or 1 massage with fj. i needed a massage due to a sore back. i booked a room at K81 and waited for her. when she arrived, my first look was an avg auntie, not very milf. after we showered, we dried ourselves n proceeded to action. her warm n cool bbbj was nice, the one with jelly was ok, balls sucking was ok too but she dun do AR :(

she capped me after a round of bbbj n i entered her. i did her cowgirl, missionary n then cum in doggy. i rested, showered again and had my massage. she put in effort during the massage n felt relaxed after that. she had another customer after me so i paid up n she left.

my ratings:
looks: 3/10, being a milf-lover, i cannot say that she is a milf, she is just an auntie.
figure: 4/10, saggy breasts with eraser nips
bbbj: 5.5/10, i had better ones
fj: 7/10, accommodating with stereo effects
massage: 7/10, not as gd as tuina, but i felt gd after it
rtm: yes & no, yes if i m horny n low in $, no bcos k81 is out of the way for me

Existentialism
14-11-2008, 03:11 PM
So sad, bro chew78s didn't notice little old me :p:D Hahaha

chew78s
14-11-2008, 07:24 PM
So sad, bro chew78s didn't notice little old me .Hahaha

?? Notice on what u little old man? U young and handsome la... O. is it the point? Causes i only give those who pm me for contacts and after wrote fr, then i upz them. U get from Ts so u should get from him lar.:D. Anyway Ts is one of my buddies. i upz u lar. 7 point upz u liao:)

lonelyosama
14-11-2008, 08:07 PM

No bros like my FR ? nobody upz me....:(

innosex69
14-11-2008, 09:53 PM

Firstly, I would like to thank TS for the contacts...
Tried her on Monday nite around 12.30am ( shld be tues morning)
Actually first look/impression, I was a bit disappointed, but I would say that the service and attitude makes up for it all.
well the shower was very SOP, after showering, we hug for a while in bed, as it was cold, then she started to stroke me and gave me a catbath..
The BBBJ was one of the Best that I ever had, slow and with all the other things as mentioned by the other bros..
After abt Half an hour of BBBJ, she started to give me a HJ. She alternate between fast and slow stroke, had some chitchat, and she ask me what I like best, fast or slow..
I told her, both are equally good..then I hand was playing with my Asshole while the other was stroking me...didn't have that feeling for a very long time.
I can't believe she gave me a HJ for more than an hour, without complai9ning of tired , and still with the same smile and attitude.This is something that never happened to me..Normally all the other girls would be complaining... ( Guess I was quite tired that day)

Would Definetely RTF, but will want to try with her cousins giving me a good massage.

Cheers...

FR by bro ziggylicks
Thnks for ya FR,C ya nxt RTF FR soon,bro :D

Marumanxxo
15-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanx to Innosex69 for the contact!

Had a session with Ting Ting last fri. Too busy to put up FR.

Engaged and confirm 1430hrs with her at K81. SMS her after got the room. Waited for 5 min patiently. DingDong open the door small this small size lady and told me that she is not Ting Ting, She is Xiao Juan. What ??????? I am kind of cheese of tot got put aeroplane. then she explained that she is asked by Ting Ting to cover her routine as she got mixed up and is with any one around the room. She promise to do a good job massage only and if you want to have sexfaction she will call her to do the part two. I agreed and she contacted ting2. Arrangement ok.

Xiao Juan asked me to go 4 shower. Knn she dun shower for you. Self service. Out from shower and she was with bra & panty. Asked to lie down and she start her masaage on my back. Ok good strength not piano type. she must have got skill from her home town. Chit chat and was came to know that she is always with her cousin Ting Ting and she do not do the part 2 activities. Strictly massage only............. Bah Bah........ Cut short. Ending part she feeling the a flow of liquid flow from my back drained down into my ass. She open my leg and started to play around my ass high......... also using finger to poke into the ass hole. Real high. Play with my two ball. Feel damn high. Turn around add oil begin with the shaft rubbing her hand to warm it cover my shaft. Wow this time feel the heat almost shoot out. I told her to stop as I want to reserve for part two. Bitting something then I saw somethings like jerry going around my shaft. Feel cool asked wat that. "Jelly" I told her this kind first time feel good. Very quick one hour up. Ding Dong XJ goes open the door and was intro that she is Ting and keep apologing for the mixed up. hugged me tightly and promise them she was do agood sexfaction job for me. Ok lah I said.

XJ
Looks: 6
Body: 6
Boobs: 6.5
BBBJ: nil
FJ: NIl
massage : 8
Sexy massage : 9
service: 8

XJ dress up and kissed and bids goodbye to me. PART 2.

Go shower with TT. SOP. Bed action was.... she started to cat bath me bbbj ok. she also took out jelly to play with my shaft. These two cousin applied the same skill. (special. TS brudder good to tried). Pop somethings into her mouth chewing. she open my leg apart from her mouth took somethings out and shaft it it my ass. Feel cooling, I told her I cannot stand any longer ask her to rape my ass. She smile shyly and complied. Real high. It's time for me to make love for her. Very reponsive and supportive. Wet and moaning. The rest is SOP.

Looks :5.5 (mature, GREAT service)
Body: 5.5
Boobs: 5 B Saggy
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 6
Service : 10!
Painting : Yes. No Smell
massage: didn't try

Last but not least Damaged 100/2/2 for both gem.
one to one : 60/2/2
Budget real bagain for with tight pocket and not care of look.
RTF : Yes Yes Yes

innosex69
16-11-2008, 01:26 AM
My Reputation:Points: 22 / Power: 0

Thanks for Bro innosex69 for TT contact after my work today.

I sms her ard 2+ told her that im free ard 4+. she say ok.

When i reach the hotel and sms her. She reply back be there soon. she was runing to the hotel and look for me.

when She reach, she ask me whether I want to try her cousin Xiao Juan as well, so she will do the FJ and Xiao Juan will do the massage and HJ. I told her that I have no time for her cousin xiao Juan. She one person is enough for me.

We started with Frenching kiss and start to take off our clothes together, and started to take out the bra and underwear..... its just bf/gf making love..... Then we going for bath....

During the bath session...... we start to play with water,kiss. she start with soap playing with my two cannon ball and hotdog.... she was surprise with my hotdog so big..... then she procced with hot and cold water to my hotdog.
its was sooo wonderful, its like a heaven.....

Then we go the bed and start our mission..... she start with a special weapon and dig my asshole in and out, its was hot and cold..... its was sooo shioke....... then she take jelly to put her mouth for french kiss in and out with the jelly........ follow by using different candy of sweet to blow my hotdog... in and out..... its had not been trying it for long long time.... i try to use my finger to dig the forest, the forest is damn super wet..... its like tap water coming out,without fail. She follow by put the cap in my hotdog and blow in & out before she put in her forest..

During the war session, she is damn hot,shouting like no father,no mother.... its damn horny lady...... its like AV girl shouting.....

After the 1st session, we went for a bath, she use the water(hot/cold) to blow for me again..... its better than u go GL.... the service is damn good.... treat u like the king....

After 1st shot, ting ting give me a back body and leg massage for me.... before time out she give on head massage. The massage is so-so only at least better than nothing....then she started to play with my cannon balls and hotdog again......

There come the 2nd round of war...... its was damn super hot and wet, shouting again like japanese gal , shouting no father,no mother.... its damn horny lady...... We have use three different style.... until she satify....

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 6.5/10
Skin: 6.5/10 - White & Smooth.
Boobs: 36B+ cup flappy
Pussy: super wet N slippery
Frenching: 9/10
BJ: 9/10
FJ:9/10
Attitude: 9/10 - a very friendly

Damage:$60+ tips /2hrs/ 2 FJ + $20 (Hotel charges)
worth paying for the service.
Sorry a bit long story winder....

FR by bro congo0206
Thnks for ya FR bro

77guy
16-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Thanks for all those tat support TT, she has less than a month b4 going hm,
those tat wish to try her but got no ctc yet...better 'fast hand fast leg'....can get it from me...Thank u.

hebring
16-11-2008, 10:33 AM
sorry Bro Gerald for the late reply he-he-he...Thanks for helping her to reply the sms....your point should be up lei by helping other bros...:)

cheers

Thanks to Innosex69 (& whoever) in introducing TinTing.
Called her on Sun to K81...kena waited 15min with TingTing beside me. Helped her to dial for hp top up coz she not familiar. Proceeded to wash up, and immediately I attacked her vital body like breasts, nipples and pussy. She very fast got into HI gear and moan..wow wow. She cums 3x i guess..based on my licking and fingering haha.
Basically, she did the same method like ass jamming me, jelly bj, cold water treatment, etc. Finally, put up cap and shoot like a HERO in doggie stlye. The bed almost rocking to collapse...Suddenly her hp ring ring..an sms from Bro "..." in english but she could not read english. So I helped her answered..hahaha (pls up me Bro.since I helped u arranged leh..)

Damaged : 60+10tips+CD+20 Room + Lunch $5+ for her (had lunch with her)
Massage : never try..almost used up 2 hrs liao

geminiguy
16-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Hi bro Innosex69, got any cttd number for Ting ting...I sure would like to try her....than......:)

am55
16-11-2008, 03:23 PM
hi bro innosex69,

thankx for Ting Tinh ctc , how did i miss tis thread for so long :p

innosex69
16-11-2008, 11:22 PM
My Reputation:Points: 7 / Power: 0

Re: FJ with massage

Thanks to bro innosex for sharing this contact, and as promise below is the FR...

Looks: 6/10 (definitely not SYT)
Boobs: 4/10 (sagging... but understandable... got twin son in china)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (veri hardworking and willing to please)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very good stereo sound... so loud I scare outside people hear)
Overall: 7/10 (willing to pls is plus point... sagging is minus point... Stereo sound plus point)

Damage: 60 plus 20 room plus CD (from home).

RTF: Many choice out there... see how first... Cheapo escape... can try.

FR by bro fitman
Thnks bro for ya FR

chew78s
17-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Well done bro innosex69 for pushing TT thread upfront and stay alive. keep it up bro.

Just reaches home after sending TT back. I was with her this evening. She very happy when she saw me. She really enjoying playing with me. I call it playing, causes we chatting alots and have funs while making each other laughing all the way throught out the evening.
Next month on the 12 dec. She and Xiao Juan will leaving. So bros here want try her pls act fast lar.:)

Ps// A Xiang will be leaving this coming 26. So bro want her better act fast too.:D

shoulder
17-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

My FR on TT as promised.

Had some problem arranging for an appt initially. But understand her concerned and managed to sort out the issues. Like TS said the trip will not be a disappointing one. I do agree.

Meet her a 0930 session. But she sms to change the time to slightly earlier as another bro is booking her at 1100hrs. Ok. I had my shifted to 0800hrs. (I must say the bro and bros after me is in for a shiok shiok session. Read on you will know why).

TT was wearing a yellow 1 pc dress. I would prefer that to be white and with a bit of lace. It would be a killer. Once we get in to the room we change into our B’day suit and proceed for shower. She start soaping me and my 2IC clean.

Out of the bathroom she was complaining the aircon a bit cold and started jumping into the bed. So we cuddle under the blanket for a while. Paint her a bit. Then the started to come on top of me and started painting me. From ear down to the neck, attacking the nipples down to the 2IC. Using her finger nails the arouse the area around the 2IC. She certainly knows where are all the men sensitive area. Thereafter come the jelly treatment. Never realized jelly can be use in such creative manner. I think I will start stealing jelly from my niece and nephew. :pThe swirling round of the jelly around dicky’s head is hard to describe.

She then changes to the mint candy treatment. I was closing my eyes so I don’t know what she was doing and she was using her finger to rim around my ass and starting penetrating it. I think she place the mint candy in as I could feel the warm and cool sensation.

Such erotic, sensational massage resulting in my 2IC going up and down a couple of times and before I know it. She had been massaging my younger brother for 1and 1/2hrs! She pour some oil on the 2 IC and varies her HJ speed, using different tactics. Swirling, squeezing, stroking, in the end, 2IC exploded infront of her. She did a “Bandage” on him to prevent him from getting cold. And we continue to cuddle in bed and tcss.

TT told me that she is short of a tool so one of the act which she claim was one of her top specialty could not be perform. I told her I might just know where to get it. Quite a few brothers did not manage to get to enjoy it.

As I snack quite a bit. I was determined to elevate the enjoyment of the rest of the brother to heaven. I brought her to a shop that I know. Walah. They are selling her tools. Not as strong as those she got from China but a good enough substitute. She QC it before she bought it.

So brother, I plant the tree, you enjoy. Btw, she did not really get a lot of this item as the stock are also limited. So those who want to try the “explosion” please get to her fast.;):p

Look: 6.5
2IC Massage skill: 8.0
Damage: $60+$20+Room
FJ: Nil (yes not enough time)
RTF: Sure next time I will make it a longer session.

chew78s
18-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Hello bros, Tingtings left 3 more week to go. She leaving soon. She is one real good budget gem, So hurry don't miss the golden opportunity, get her contact nos and call her now..u will never never forgot her after trying her.:)

chew78s
18-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Hello bros, Tingtings left 3 more week to go. She leaving soon. She is one real good budget gem, So hurry don't miss the golden opportunity, get her contact nos and call her now..u will never never forgot her after trying her.

XcN5410
18-11-2008, 05:22 PM
A midnight tryst with TT.
It is just a whole prolong session of sex with this gongfu master or mistress, hehe.
Yes, she did all the stunt that other bros have mentioned here.
The jelly, the hot and cold shower on my dick and of course her famous arse rape.
The last part did take her a few try cos i was just not use to having ppl entering me, only the other way round all the time.
Must say, is kind of weird, erotic and arousing tho.
Well, after some time, she was surprise that I still hanging on, ask me whether I prefer a hj or fj, of course fj for me.
So with her requesting me to be gentle, I just slide into her ever so gently.
but once i m in her, I pick up the speed as she pick her volume, with hard and fast thrust into her, she cum and I cum soon after.
Despite her complaint of me being bad for not gentle, she was all smile cos she feel so sextisfied.
Of course, with time running out, we wash up and I send her home and gone home with smile on my face.

Look: 5/10
body: 5/10
boob: 5/10
GFF: 6/10
Foreplay: 10/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe
Damage: $60 for 2 hours, room and cd not included

janet.gunn
18-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks TS for sharing Ting Ting ctc and arrange for a session to met up becos Bro Chew say die die muz try her before she go back. So purposely travel all the way from Tuas to her designated hotel. KNN burn a lot of petrol becos the hotel is beside a flyover, miss it & u need to U turn back 1 big round. I was late but she was very patience and all I can say is that the whole bonking session was very sexisfying and her BBBJ patterns many many & is a must try!:D

Look: 6/10(Sorry juz bong a syt lately so when greeted by a Milf, a bit dissapointed BUT after the actions start, her looks grow on u)
Body: 6.5/10 (Overall quite ok figure except for a bit of tummy)
Boobs: 6/10 (B Cup but a bit weird shape with dark nipple)
Frenching: 8/10 (Probably had chemistry with her so tongue fight like no tomorrow)
Bbbj/Bj: 9/10 (What more can I say, she gotten the highest pts I ever awarded for this dept)
Painting: Did not do it as too horny after all her variety BJ work, grab CD gun for her sister liao
FJ: 8/10 (very responsive with lots of loud stereo moanings. Can see that she is really making out)
Attitude: 9/10 (This is another area that she score very high, as I normally take a while to come, she is very service oriented, hardworking, accommodating n willing to try many patterns to help me reach the last leg)
Rtf: Yes, if happen to be near the area.

chew78s
19-11-2008, 07:55 AM
Thanks TS for sharing Ting Ting ctc and arrange for a session to met up becos Bro Chew say die die muz try her before she go back. So purposely travel all the way from Tuas to her designated hotel. KNN burn a lot of petrol becos the hotel is beside a flyover, miss it & u need to U turn back 1 big round. I was late but she was very patience and all I can say is that the whole bonking session was very sexisfying and her BBBJ patterns many many & is a must try!:D

Look: 6/10(Sorry juz bong a syt lately so when greeted by a Milf, a bit dissapointed BUT after the actions start, her looks grow on u)
Body: 6.5/10 (Overall quite ok figure except for a bit of tummy)
Boobs: 6/10 (B Cup but a bit weird shape with dark nipple)
Frenching: 8/10 (Probably had chemistry with her so tongue fight like no tomorrow)
Bbbj/Bj: 9/10 (What more can I say, she gotten the highest pts I ever awarded for this dept)
Painting: Did not do it as too horny after all her variety BJ work, grab CD gun for her sister liao
FJ: 8/10 (very responsive with lots of loud stereo moanings. Can see that she is really making out)
Attitude: 9/10 (This is another area that she score very high, as I normally take a while to come, she is very service oriented, hardworking, accommodating n willing to try many patterns to help me reach the last leg)
Rtf: Yes, if happen to be near the area.

Thxs for ur fr. So to say that over all is worth loh. That cover ur petrol liao.
Anyway if u want gd gem and bigger neh neh. U can contact A xiang . Her neh neh big liao. She going leave on 26 this month. $60 2hr. massage plus i shot. How? Age 32. Pretty. if u want then pm me.:D.

janet.gunn
19-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Thxs for ur fr. So to say that over all is worth loh. That cover ur petrol liao.
Anyway if u want gd gem and bigger neh neh. U can contact A xiang . Her neh neh big liao. She going leave on 26 this month. $60 2hr. massage plus i shot. How? Age 32. Pretty. if u want then pm me.:D.

Bro, ON lah! My inbox waiting for yr pm.:D So u decided to Bao the 19yrs old or not? My newspapers on standby liao. :D

chew78s
19-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Bro, ON lah! My inbox waiting for yr pm.:D So u decided to Bao the 19yrs old or not? My newspapers on standby liao. :D

Bro, Thxs for ur fr. 7 point upz u liao.
U got mail.
Haha, that's top secret . if u can't contact her, means being bao liao.:D:D

chew78s
19-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello bros, Tingtings left 3 more week to go. She leaving soon. She is one real good budget gem, So hurry don't miss the golden opportunity, get her contact nos and call her now..u will never never forgot her after trying her.

chew78s
20-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Hello bros, Tingtings left 3 more week to go. She leaving soon. She is one real good budget gem, So hurry don't miss the golden opportunity, get her contact nos and call her now..:)

chew78s
20-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Hello bros, Tingtings left 3 more week to go. She leaving soon. She is one real good budget gem, So hurry don't miss the golden opportunity, get her contact nos and call her now..

chew78s
20-11-2008, 01:41 PM
A midnight tryst with TT.
It is just a whole prolong session of sex with this gongfu master or mistress, hehe.
Yes, she did all the stunt that other bros have mentioned here.
The jelly, the hot and cold shower on my dick and of course her famous arse rape.
The last part did take her a few try cos i was just not use to having ppl entering me, only the other way round all the time.
Must say, is kind of weird, erotic and arousing tho.
Well, after some time, she was surprise that I still hanging on, ask me whether I prefer a hj or fj, of course fj for me.
So with her requesting me to be gentle, I just slide into her ever so gently.
but once i m in her, I pick up the speed as she pick her volume, with hard and fast thrust into her, she cum and I cum soon after.
Despite her complaint of me being bad for not gentle, she was all smile cos she feel so sextisfied.
Of course, with time running out, we wash up and I send her home and gone home with smile on my face.

body: 5/10
boob: 5/10
GFF: 6/10
Foreplay: 10/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe
Damage: $60 for 2 hours, room and cd not included

Thanks bro, Upz u 7 point liao for ur support and fr.:)

innosex69
20-11-2008, 03:29 PM
My Reputation:Points: 45 / Power: 5

First of all, I would like to thanks bros innosex69 and simple2kee who have shared their FL contacts with me. I am deeply appreciated.

I would like to continue my own style of total point rating. One point is actually equivalent to worth of $1.

I wouldn’t go into specific details, as our brothers have already mentioned those details in the threads. But, I would just like to highlight their extraordinary traits.

These 2 ladies which definitely worth bonking are:

A) Ting Ting (Massage with FJ, from TS Bro Innosex69)

BBBJ: 9/10(later will give bonus points for this part)
Boob:6/10
Cathbath: 8/10(catbath with candy, very special)
Frenching: 0/10 (sorry, I never feel like trying)
Painting: 5/10 (I mainly lick and suck at her breasts, neck and body)
FJ: 8/10 (very natural response with loud stereo moaning)
AR:8/10(ass rim with candy. Later will give bonus points for this part)
Attitude: 9/10(will give bonus points later)
GFE : 7/10

Bonus points:

1) Her famous BBBJ- She deep throat, suck and lick my penis and balls by using cold water, hot water, jelly, candy mint, “Pop rock” sweet with minor pop and explosive effect. Such a BBBJ with so many types of candy, was really extraordinary. The session last for almost 30mins. - 15 points.

2) While performing BBBJ. She was using her finger to stimulate my ass and groin area. At the next moment, she was penetrating my ass by using her finger. She did it sensually and slowly. That kind of warm and cool sensation (from the early mint candy treatment)) could feel inside my ass while she was thrusting in and out with her fingers.

I requested her to it for longer period of time. Because I really enjoy the way she was doing (She got the technique) - 15 points.

3) Super Attitude- She really kept you occupied within that 2 hours without any moment of slacking down. Her second round of performance was as good as first round. Her overall service and attitude made me felt that spending 2 hours with her in the room was worth it. – Worth to pay her $20 extra. - Worth to deserve another - 5 bonus points.

Total - 105

FR by bro toyking69
Thnks for ya FR bro

holyshit
20-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks brochew78 for sharing the contacts with me. Actually tried Tingting & her cousin Xiao Juan last wk but no time & a bit lazy to write the fr till now.

So just a very brief fr on my sexperience with the 2 gals

Xiao Juan
Looks: 6/10
Bod: 6/10
Boobs: A cup i tink
massage : 8.5/10 (Worth the $$)
HJ: 7/10

Ting Ting

Looks :5/10
Bod: 5/10
Boobs: B cup
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Damage: $100 for both gals+$20 hotel room

To have a gd massage after sex is shiok!! :p

chew78s
21-11-2008, 07:52 AM
Thanks brochew78 for sharing the contacts with me. Actually tried Tingting & her cousin Xiao Juan last wk but no time & a bit lazy to write the fr till now.

Xiao Juan

Ting Ting

Thxs bro for ur support and fr. Will upz u this afternoon after recovering.

rusure
21-11-2008, 11:13 AM
First of all, I would like to thanks bros innosex69 for his patience in waiting for my FR. Tried to get a slot last friday but was not successful. ONly managed to dated her last night....

I wouldn’t go into specific details she came into the room and have a nice long hug like long lst lovers. Offered her cousin but i declined as i just wanna to try her out first. Had a good clean bath with her and off to bed. Her cat bath over my body was done with jelly giving it a unique sensation. End up rahter sticky though....then came her famous BBBJ- She deep throat, suck and lick my penis and balls by using cold water, hot water, jelly. Never tried more than this else may CIM... ha ha ha. This lasted for almost 30 mins.

Then i9 started to pain on her with her sitting on me, her lying down and ending up with 69. Her legs were shuddering all the way and her steros were on all the way... couldn't take any torture from her BBBJ, she capped me and cowgirl for a while until she is not able to squat anymore...Did her missionary for a short while and then unload liao.

Didn't have any round 2 but we ended up having a nice chat and her doing a simple massage. Her overall service and attitude made me felt that spending 2 hours with her in the room was worth it. Thanks Bro innosex69 again for this contact.

BBBJ: 9/10
Boob:6/10
Cathbath: 8/10(catbath with jelly, very shiok)
Frenching: 5/10
Painting: 8/10 (I mainly lick and suck at her breasts, neck and body)
FJ: 8/10 (very natural response with loud stereo moaning)
AR:0/10(never try lei)
Attitude: 9/10
GFE : 7/10

chew78s
21-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Yesterday TT told me kena fly aeroplane by one of our bros. Causes she lost one customer, which not able to met her due to this bro. End out this bro never turn up. and waste her time waiting for him liao.

Bros if u can't make it last minute or happen to change ur mind, pls have the courtesy to call & cancel ur appt with her early . No make her wait. And that time she can give to others bro. ome on bros, wake up.....no play play lar. They here to earned a living ..:)

cooler08
21-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Thank Bro Innosex69 and 77Guy for Ting Ting contact. Really Sorry for taking so long to fix a appointment and till now than post FR on her……

Meet her last week afternoon after a heavily downpour. Reach Hotal book room and sms her room no…..within 15 min Ding Dong open door.1St look just so so le the important part is I am horny till to cold weather and just need a hole to poke.Hehe…..

A really friendly MILF once in the room chat for 10 min before change to birthday suite and off to the toilet.Wash me clean clean and off she went down to gave me a BBBJ…..Wow shiok le……..Use some force push her head deeper…..After few minutes feel 1 2 explore faster pull out to save the round.haha.

After settle everything go to bed her service is good lick here lick there and go for my rod again…….Her BBBJ is good after 10 min explore in here mouth and suck till clean clean than she let go my rod.

Laying on the bed resting before go to toilet wash up for 2nd shot later.Back on the bed she massage for me tell her to just massage on my lower back as it also ache.

Action start again now my turn to serve her ask her lay down gave her a good lick till she cannot take it and cum faster cap on and enter her lovehole change to doggie.She really enjoy this position as she start moaning louder I think next door also can heard.

She know that I am tired so she ask me lay down and cowgirl position me and have some tongue fight.hehe.After 10 min I can feel that I am cuming so ask her ride faster till I explore again……

Stay in that position for few min before she dismount me……..Run 2.4 also not so tired le…….Really enjoy my session with her.

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 6/10 Acceptable figure
Skin: 7.5/10 White & Smooth
Boobs: 36B+ Cup
Pussy: Wet & slippery
Massage: 7/10
Frenching: 8.5/10 good kisser
BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10 Very friendly and easy get along never rush
RTF: YES

chew78s
21-11-2008, 01:42 PM

Xiao Juan

Ting Ting

Thxs for ur Fr. 7 point upz u liao.;)

innosex69
22-11-2008, 11:38 AM
My Reputation:Points: 18 / Power: 0

just tried tingting..

first look, not really my kind of milf but anyway since here liao, then might as well try.

showered together, she takes the initiative and touches around.

massage 1st.. tcss quite a lot.. then started touching junior.. before i knew it, it was almost 1.5hrs liao... then her hp rang.. some bro came 1/2 hr earlier than scheduled, so she had to go off.. i was ok with it and completed wat i wanted to do and let her go off.

a bit put off by the saggy tits but on the overall, she was very very chatty and extremely professional.. knew exactly where to touch and how to touch.. its like she can make ur junior sedia and senang-diri on demand.

most imptly, her BBBJ is reali outta this world.

FR by bro burpy
Thnks or ya FR,bro

innosex69
22-11-2008, 11:39 AM

Thanks for the ctc, bro. Here is my FR: Book a room yesterday, her business not very good today, but good for me. Dont have to do advance booking.

Looks:5.5/10
Figure:6.5/10 -
Boobs: 36B+ cup (abit flappy)
Frenching: 8.5/10 good frencher
BBBJ:8/10 - no rushing, enjoying myself
FJ:9/10 - veri accomodating
Attitude:8/10
RTF: Yes

FR by bro massage
Thnks for ya FR,bro :D

innosex69
22-11-2008, 11:54 AM

FR on ting ting

Firstly, many thx go to innosex69 for sharing the contact of Ting Ting!
well, got the contact more than one week but dint have a chance to try out due to damn exam! innosex69 PM me asked for why haven't tried yet. for my reputation in SBF, called her immediately once after my exam!
Book room at H81, upper serangoon, wait for 20mins tingting rang the door bell.
I'll say she's older than I imagined. her business was good that day, recommend me try her cousin (or coworker, who cares) later since she's rushing to next battle. agreed.
Then got a shower, went to bed, henghenghahi! shoot in 20mins time.
my feeling? err.... maybe her massage skill is better but i dint tried.
her cousin Xiao Juan took over her for second half. have to say God is fare! she's really a surprise. good massage, take care of my DD and * as well, talk softly, finished by a perfect HJ. nothing to say, im satisfied with her service. worth it!
Here comes my FR for both :
Name – Ting Ting
Looks – 5/10 (not my cup of tea)
Age – 38? guess, never asked.
Height - ~165cm
Nationality – PRC, shen yang
Language – Chinese
Body 5/10 (never expected too much, anyway)
Boobs – 5/10 (B cup? dunt really want to touch it)
Massage – never tried
French – Not for me, no!
HJ – didn't try
BJ – 6/10, fine.
FJ: 5/10 (err... ok lah, no comments)
Attitude: not sure, too short time.
Damage: 50 (discounted since I try her cousin as well but i think this price is fair enough for her since she just served me 30mins for FJ)
RTF: too old for me, no thx!

Name – Xiao Juan
Looks – 5/10 (not targeting for it, anyway)
Age – 30+? never asked.
Height - ~158cm?
Nationality – PRC, shen yang
Language – Chinese
Body 5/10
Boobs – 5/10 (B cup? wear bra)
Massage – 8/10 (hard combined with soft, good!)
French – N.A.
HJ – 8/10 (satisfied!)
BJ – N.A.
Attitude: 8/10.
Damage: 50 (usual price is 60/2H, I just need her for 1 hour)
RTF: for massage & HJ, why not.

Thanks for innosex69 once again!

FR by bro tampineser
Thnks bro,C ya nxt RT FR soon

trustee_6969
22-11-2008, 06:40 PM
After getting contacts from bro innosex69 for quite some time, did not have time to try out due to too many budget bonk out there for me to try.... last Thurs finally have time to try out.... called her at 12 pm and manage to book her at 12.45 pm..... rush down to K81 from Jurong, bought CD, get room and sms her.

within 5 min she arrived, told me she don't like to let customer wait... she look ok to me with dress on, ( me not young too) we proceed to bath and we start straight to the point without massage... ( I thought got massage first?)

She start by giving me a bbbj with cold water, follow by cold jelly, follow by popping candy and lastly mints candy... she try to poke my ass but I rejected cause don't like it anyway ( I only poke others :) )

Proceed to do FJ with missionary and doggie, she can really get wet.... there was a big patch of wettness over the bed sheet after our business... overall she really can f**k....

One down side of her is she don't have a good figure, but second thought, what can we ask for with $60 for 2 hour?

BTW during my slot, one joker keep calling her to confirm his time slot, even after he postphone last minute from yesterday.... when time almost reach to him, he sms and says cannot find his way, then called again and says he cannot make it... aiyo... she just trying to make a living, don't disturb her if you don't want to try her la... she did push away 2 bros here who called in to book her for the time slot.... lucky my time slot was not been disturb by this guy....

chew78s
23-11-2008, 07:20 AM
After getting contacts from bro innosex69 for quite some time, did not have time to try out due to too many budget bonk out there for me to try.... last Thurs finally have time to try out.... called her at 12 pm and manage to book her at 12.45 pm..... rush down to K81 from Jurong, bought CD, get room and sms her.

within 5 min she arrived, told me she don't like to let customer wait... she look ok to me with dress on, ( me not young too) we proceed to bath and we start straight to the point without massage... ( I thought got massage first?)

She start by giving me a bbbj with cold water, follow by cold jelly, follow by popping candy and lastly mints candy... she try to poke my ass but I rejected cause don't like it anyway ( I only poke others :) )

Proceed to do FJ with missionary and doggie, she can really get wet.... there was a big patch of wettness over the bed sheet after our business... overall she really can f**k....

One down side of her is she don't have a good figure, but second thought, what can we ask for with $60 for 2 hour?

BTW during my slot, one joker keep calling her to confirm his time slot, even after he postphone last minute from yesterday.... when time almost reach to him, he sms and says cannot find his way, then called again and says he cannot make it... aiyo... she just trying to make a living, don't disturb her if you don't want to try her la... she did push away 2 bros here who called in to book her for the time slot.... lucky my time slot was not been disturb by this guy....

thxs for ur support and fr. 7 point upz u liao.:D

chew78s
23-11-2008, 07:27 AM
Tingtings left 19 days to go liao. So bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free. :)

chew78s
23-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Tingtings left 19 days to go liao. Today is sunday, So bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free.

cooler08
23-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Bro Innosex69 Thanks for ur points................:D

To those bros that already got her number better act fast before she leave for good..........:p

Those bros have not get her no please pm chew78s , innosex69 or 77guy.

chew78s
24-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Tingtings left 17 days to go liao. So bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free.

haiou_101
25-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Sorry for the late FR... booked tingting and xiaojuan last week....Here's a simple Fr...

Xiao Juan (Wanna bonk her together if possible :))
Boobs: b cup i think
massage : 9/10 (Very professional, and include cleaning of your ears... too relaxed and comfort till almost fall asleep... :)
Attitude: 7/10

Ting Ting
Looks :5.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 with CIM (shiok with hot and cold treatment,, jelly + the sparkling sweet...
FJ: Nv try...
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Definitely yes :)

Damage: $90 for both gals+$30 hotel room (cos 1st time)

Thanks bro chew78s for intro.. :)

chew78s
25-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Sorry for the late FR... booked tingting and xiaojuan last week....Here's a simple Fr...

Xiao Juan (Wanna bonk her together if possible
massage : 9/10 (Very professional, and include cleaning of your ears... too relaxed and comfort till almost fall asleep... :)
Attitude: 7/10

Ting Ting
Looks :5.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10 with CIM (shiok with hot and cold treatment,, jelly + the sparkling sweet...
FJ: Nv try...
RTF: Definitely yes

Damage: $90 for both gals+$30 hotel room (cos 1st time)

Thanks bro chew78s for intro.. :)

Thanks for ur Fr and support. 7 point upz u liao.:D

chew78s
25-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Tingtings left 16 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free. Will upz u 7point for that.

chew78s
26-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Tingtings left 15 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free. Will upz u 7point for that.

chew78s
26-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Tingtings left 14 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free.

chew78s
27-11-2008, 06:11 PM
Tingtings left 13 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free.

ahl30ng
27-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Thanks Bro Chew for the contact. Here's the FR. Sorry for the delay

Arranged to meet up with her and she propose to me to have her cousin for massage and she will do the FJ/BBBJ. Well since hasnt tried anything like this before...agreed to her idea.

Cousin - sorry duno her name
MILF Age unknown
Massage - she does strip to her undergarment and massage to me is like okok.
But better then Some of the HC here
Looks - 4/10

Tingting
age - look close to 40. 4.5/10 ( sorry abit not my taste)
Boobs - used to be B or close to C but slagging.
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - Didnt try.

overall for both of them - 6/10 worth the price
Service - 7.5/10

Damaged 100/1bbbj+1hj/2+20hotel

Overall the BBBJ was good. If bros here dun go for look can worth the try. But honestly speaking..if she's 10yrs younger she will look great! Like her magic popper and jelly BBBJ haha first time try sia. She's not a time keeper...even her cousin offer to massage me again after seeing that there's about 15mns left....

DO ASK TS FOR NUMBER AS SHE WILL BE GOING BACK SOON :)

chew78s
27-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks Bro Chew for the contact. Here's the FR. Sorry for the delay

Arranged to meet up with her and she propose to me to have her cousin for massage and she will do the FJ/BBBJ. Well since hasnt tried anything like this before...agreed to her idea.

Cousin - sorry duno her name
MILF Age unknown
Massage - she does strip to her undergarment and massage to me is like okok.
But better then Some of the HC here
Looks - 4/10

Tingting
age - look close to 40. 4.5/10 ( sorry abit not my taste)
Boobs - used to be B or close to C but slagging.
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - Didnt try.

overall for both of them - 6/10 worth the price
Service - 7.5/10

Damaged 100/1bbbj+1hj/2+20hotel

Overall the BBBJ was good. If bros here dun go for look can worth the try. But honestly speaking..if she's 10yrs younger she will look great! Like her magic popper and jelly BBBJ haha first time try sia. She's not a time keeper...even her cousin offer to massage me again after seeing that there's about 15mns left....

DO ASK TS FOR NUMBER AS SHE WILL BE GOING BACK SOON :)

Thx for ur support and Fr. 7point upz u liao.

chew78s
28-11-2008, 06:19 PM
Tingtings left 13 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free.

chew78s
29-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Tingtings left 12 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free

Emerald
30-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Bro TS, here is FR on Ting Ting

Finally manage to get a slot in the morning to try her. She is not my cup of tea cause really cannot make it.
Service wise also so so only. But anyway I must thanks TS for the contact.
Ting Ting
Boobs: slacking (don like)
FJ: 5/10

haonan25
30-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Gonna say real sorry to innosex69 bro, gave me the number weeks ago, but really no time to try or even write a FR due to heavy amount of work.

But of coz, humans still need sleep and eat right? lol, manage to contact ting, and make an appt few days ago, and now writing this FR to return innosex69 bro favor. If im not wrong, she's going back by 12th dec or somewhere.

Here it goes,

Squueze out abit of time during work, and met up with ting, once reach inside the room, wa seh, hug like long lost bf/gf sia. then mai tu liao, straight go pom pom and clean me up, and my 2IC markita within 2 secs, (maybe everyday work ar, very easy high sia)

LOL, cut it short and sweet. Since i not much time also, i opted for bbbj, wa brothers i tell u, not bad sia the hot/cold was indeed superb, but but but!!!!!!!!! suddenly comes the jelly, seh, 1st time see jelly can like that use, feelin soft soft de, shiok sia.... haha, then i ask if got more boh, she say wait got, go take the sweets out, i think is what mint sweets or something, ( wa cham, later i scare ants attack me also..) then i hear abit pop pop pop sound, nvm that, shiok can le...

And finally BOOOOOOOM!!! My 2IC surrenders at last, all my soldiers shoots out liao.. haha shiok!!
Dress up, paid and back to work. =)

Looks: 5/10 (so so ba)
Height: 165cm (estimate de)
Nationality: PRC, shen yang
Language: Chinese
Body: 5/10 (average type ba)
Boobs: 32B (guess guess de)
Massage: never tried
French: didnt try too
HJ: 6/10 (not too bad)
BBBJ: 9/10 (so many stunts, hot/cold, what jelly what mint, fun sia, power leh)
FJ: No try (maybe next time)
Attitude: not sure, too short time.
Damage: $60/1/1
RTF: Why not? (such skillful bbbj, i quite like lor)

100 thanks to brother innosex69 who shared it.
Hope my FR not too bored.

chew78s
01-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Tingtings left 11 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free

sinccb
01-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Firstly, have to thank bro innosex for the ctc. And so sorry for this late FR. I managed to arrange for a sexsion with Ting Ting last last Fri. Hahaha.. Her first customer for that Fri.

Firstly, have to say, her look is not my type. But she intro her cousin Xiao Juan to massage me (which is my type).

The usual thing like what many brothers described here happened except that exploding thing. I told her to stop because my didi cannot tahan man. Like got ants bitting like that. Hahahaa... She kept telling me that I'm her lucky charm because after I called her, she got so many calls for appointments that she cannot handle.

I still have my 2 shots with her despite that she is not my type. Cos' I super duper horny. Even a guy touch me I think I will still shoot out. Hahaha.

Anyway, below are my rating for them:

Looks: 4/10
HJ: 9/10 (quite skillful)
BBBJ: 9/10 (POWER!!)
FJ: 4/10
Damage: $80/2/2 (including Xiao Juan's short massage)
RTF: Most likely not.

Name: Xiao Juan
Body: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: Didn't try
BBBJ: She don't do one.
FJ: She don't do one.
RTF: Yes. She does only HJ. Next time try to ask her to HJ me $60/2/2 + massage. Haha..

tianren
01-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing the contact few weeks back, but only got a chance yesterday to find out the "jelly" MILF. To be honest, I was a little disappointed with the look, but her service and attitude made up for her look. I was especially shiok of her tight pussy given her age. She told me that other bros also commented the same thing. Anyhow, I had two good bonks with massage between. Overall, the experience was quite good considering the damage.

Looks: 5/10 (not Asian cup of tea, but could be for caucasian)
Body: 5/10 (average MILF type)
Boobs: dun know cose too saggy
Massage: 7/10 (she put out effort)
French: not into due to look
HJ: 8/10 (nice strokes, no rush)
BBBJ: 9/10 (hot water, jelly, pops are plus)
FJ: 8/10 (she enjoyed making love w/ me)
Damage: $60/2/2
RTF: Not really, prefer younger ones

Million thanks to brother innosex69 who shared it.

jimmycool
02-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Thank you to Bro 77guy who shared this contact with me some time ago. I did not have a chance to meet her until recently. Here is my FR as promised, thank you to Bro 77guy.
Timing: super on time. We made appointment to meet at K81; I sms the room number and she is with me in less than five minutes, wow.
Looks: 5/10; her complexion is not so good considering she is from the colder part of China, Shenyang. She has a very lovely smile and looks very sweet when she smiles at you.
Hair: Ting Ting has long hair and she ties it up when she is with me; told her not to do so cos I prefer it loose; and i can stroke it, hold it and pull it as I do doggie on her :).
Breasts: nice breasts and nipples; very good to grip when you do her doggie style.
Ass: Ting Ting has a very nice ass; I actually stroked it and caressed it and told her I like her ass; and she let me lick her ass and the two holes (ass and pussy) for a few minutes. Think she does enjoy it as long as we are gentle and not too rough.
French: yes, very nicely too.
Massage and BJ: although I wanted to try this since it is her speciality, we didnt get to it; read on for why not.
Painting: she loves it a lot; her clitoris is sensitive to the tip of my tongue. She had a gigantic cum after 10 full minutes of licking and she thrashed and screamed and jerked her body. I kept my mouth on her pussy all that time until her orgasm subsided. And she pulled me up and told me she loves me cos it is her biggest oral orgasm in her life. Wah say, top sales talk and of course I love to hear it. By the way, take your time to arouse her and you will be rewarded with a very wet pussy, so yummy.
FJ: We FJ after the painting, think we did it for 1.5 hours non-stop and she cum four times; I can feel her orgasm as she jerks about and her pussy is flooded with juices, all over my dick, fantastic feeling for me. Thats why no more power for the famous BBBJ.
RTF: Yes; Ting Ting is a very lovely girl and I like her attitude a lot; she is not the money grabbing type and gives top class service. No rush and no answering of telephone during the 2.5 hours with me.
Thank you again to Bro 77Guy :)

chew78s
02-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Tingtings left 10 days to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free

chew78s
03-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Tingtings going leave soon. Left 9 day to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free.

chew78s
04-12-2008, 07:32 AM
Tingtings going leave soon. Left 8 day to go liao. Bros better hurry and get her contact nos and call her now. She free.

77guy
05-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Ting Ting going home earlier...new date is 7th Dec,think last day of work is 6th Dec whereas her cousin, Xiao Juan(Provide only massage and no hanky panky) last dae of work should be 11th Dec....

kukumalu
05-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Met up this afternoon. Looks wise really MILF. Don't expect SYT.
Main points to highlight only.
Boobs sagging. Cleaned me up thoroughly inside bath. Asked whether can CIM and she told me she don't do that. If I was told have, then must be others anyhow said, accordingly to her. Okie, then she blew until I almost cummed, signalled her and cummed in hand. Hahaha.
Massaged later and a HJ.
Paid her $70 total and off we went.
She did mentioned going back couple of days.

chew78s
06-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Met up this afternoon. Looks wise really MILF. Don't expect SYT.
Main points to highlight only.
Boobs sagging. Cleaned me up thoroughly inside bath. Asked whether can CIM and she told me she don't do that. If I was told have, then must be others anyhow said, accordingly to her. Okie, then she blew until I almost cummed, signalled her and cummed in hand. Hahaha.
Massaged later and a HJ.
Paid her $70 total and off we went.
She did mentioned going back couple of days.

Thxs for ur fr..TT leaving 2morow at 6am...I was with her yesterday whole night until this morning.. Just reaches home. She sick liao. Xiao Juan sad. Maybe she not able to stay until Dec 12 with her....:(

innosex69
06-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Dear bros,Ting Ting wish to Thnk all bros here who have shown support for her.Thank U

She oso wishes all bros here merry X'mas N hapi new year :D

Due to her sickness she decide to leave home earlier :(
So bros who have her ctc can forget abt her aft today as she's leaving on 07/12/08 :(

chew78s
21-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Hello innosex69 and 77guy. Tingting call me today . She and Xiao Juan will be back on 10/02/2009. Air ticket already brought.:)

chew78s
09-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Just to updated Bros that Tingting will be back on 2morow. That's is 10/02/2009.:)

SevenEleven
10-02-2009, 09:48 PM
Bro can I have her ctc pls??
Thnk U :D

chew78s
11-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Just to inform all bros that this Thread is closed. And replaced by a New Thread RE:Milf just arrived with superb licking of balls and fj with massage. 80/2/2 .

innosex69
11-02-2009, 12:10 PM
I hereby declare thread officially closed :D

For new thread pls refer to:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/115105-milf-just-arrived-superb-licking-balls-fj-massage-80-2-2-a.html

Thank U :D

Bro"chew78s" thanks for your help.