PDA

View Full Version : SG Japanese Expat doing FL

chatRaider
17-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Hi to all bros

Bumped into a fren recently and was told that he has lobang for Japanese girls working in MNC interested in Fl for fun. Asked me whether I was interested in trying and also in intro biz to him. Of course am interested but after he told me the price range is from S$600 - 800 :eek:I decided to pass as normally I only go for ONS or sian girls as FB, seldom I like to pay for sex unless price is ok and service is good.

Well, I did promise him I'll help get him some lobang through here so bros who don't mind paying a little premuim to bonk true japs who r foreign talent here, please PM me yr contact & email so I can pass on to my friend. To be honest, I cannot confirm the girls identity nor the ratings coz I have not seen nor try the gals myself. To be fair I'll pass on the senior & more commando samsters first to verify the gal services & identity. He did promise that he will forward pics to interested parties. Once credible FRs are out than I'll give everyone a chance.

I hope this will be a true lobang coz it's not easy to find a real jap FL in SG, working MNC somemore. Even in japan, not easy for us asians to bonk a jap unless pay damn steep price.

Reminder: PM on nick, email & contact

Frankiestine
17-10-2008, 04:20 PM
there are many knock off products passing off as Japs....very hard to ascertain especially if we don't understand jappo ourselves...

hang37
17-10-2008, 04:55 PM
if do for fun why charge.. :confused:
the most buy her drink, disco:D

Bally
17-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Sound interesting bro. A jap here working and doing fl. wow...... droopling. Will wait for my turn.

shanghaifun
17-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi to all bros

Bumped into a fren recently and was told that he has lobang for Japanese girls working in MNC interested in Fl for fun. Asked me whether I was interested in trying and also in intro biz to him. Of course am interested but after he told me the price range is from S$600 - 800 :eek:I decided to pass as normally I only go for ONS or sian girls as FB, seldom I like to pay for sex unless price is ok and service is good.

Well, I did promise him I'll help get him some lobang through here so bros who don't mind paying a little premuim to bonk true japs who r foreign talent here, please PM me yr contact & email so I can pass on to my friend. To be honest, I cannot confirm the girls identity nor the ratings coz I have not seen nor try the gals myself. To be fair I'll pass on the senior & more commando samsters first to verify the gal services & identity. He did promise that he will forward pics to interested parties. Once credible FRs are out than I'll give everyone a chance.

I hope this will be a true lobang coz it's not easy to find a real jap FL in SG, working MNC somemore. Even in japan, not easy for us asians to bonk a jap unless pay damn steep price.

Reminder: PM on nick, email & contact

if she really out for fun..i dont think she will charge such a high price....
:o

winning1980
17-10-2008, 06:17 PM
:)camp here for fr

iluvmiki
17-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Of course am interested but after he told me the price range is from S$600 - 800 :eek:

This is crazy man!!! $600-$800 just for fun :confused:

I would oso like to have fun that way :D:D

orionix
17-10-2008, 06:50 PM
you guys are missing the main point here, SHE wants to do for fun, but some bro decide to "market" her, pocketing a chunk of profit. i believe you guys will be dealing through an OKT not directly to her.

sibaysong4u
17-10-2008, 06:54 PM
I oso like 2 Fcuk for fun :D

shanghaifun
17-10-2008, 07:06 PM
This is crazy man!!! $600-$800 just for fun :confused:

I would oso like to have fun that way :D

ME TOO....count me in...:p

jplover
17-10-2008, 08:46 PM
there are many knock off products passing off as Japs....very hard to ascertain especially if we don't understand jappo ourselves...

you guys are missing the main point here, SHE wants to do for fun, but some bro decide to "market" her, pocketing a chunk of profit. i believe you guys will be dealing through an OKT not directly to her.Chances of her being marketed through an OKT is much higher.. If she's seeking for fun, I doubt she'll even go through such extent..

Fun Guy
17-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Bro, care to share her contact. Me abit crazy for jap too.

chatRaider
17-10-2008, 08:53 PM
To bros here... don't shoot the messenger k... As mentioned, even I can't afford to bonk, if i could, would have posted FR liao. Yes the price is steep for me too but that is because I am not a rich person and I see value differently, others may see differently. I like Honda because I can only afford tat and i console myself by saying it saves fuel, not like BMWs :rolleyes:

And frankly, they do for fun/problem/earn is none of my concern. A good bonk is a good bonk whatever the reason.

As to whether my friend is an OKT or not, I dunno. In fact I am not surprise the 'lobang' might change hands a few times. IN FACT, if the respond is good maybe I should also ask for a cut or at least a FREE bonk. I damnnnn gain to try.

Anyway, a few bros have PMed me, my apologies for not being able to reply to all coz there's something wrong with the server tonite. I have forwarded all yr details to my friend. He will contact you guys direct and if its a hoax, zap me and fire me away. If it's good & true, I don't need any reward, just perhaps a confirmation that this lobang is real.

damnu88
17-10-2008, 09:03 PM
I love HONDA too............See my avatar:D

Fun Guy
17-10-2008, 09:14 PM
To bros here... don't shoot the messenger k... As mentioned, even I can't afford to bonk, if i could, would have posted FR liao. Yes the price is steep for me too but that is because I am not a rich person and I see value differently, others may see differently. I like Honda because I can only afford tat and i console myself by saying it saves fuel, not like BMWs :rolleyes:

And frankly, they do for fun/problem/earn is none of my concern. A good bonk is a good bonk whatever the reason.

As to whether my friend is an OKT or not, I dunno. In fact I am not surprise the 'lobang' might change hands a few times. IN FACT, if the respond is good maybe I should also ask for a cut or at least a FREE bonk. I damnnnn gain to try.

Anyway, a few bros have PMed me, my apologies for not being able to reply to all coz there's something wrong with the server tonite. I have forwarded all yr details to my friend. He will contact you guys direct and if its a hoax, zap me and fire me away. If it's good & true, I don't need any reward, just perhaps a confirmation that this lobang is real.

well said. I have a jap fl too, wonder if we could exchange contact.:)

Frankiestine
18-10-2008, 06:41 AM

haha bro we all oso want leh...:p:p

mrTGK
18-10-2008, 07:27 AM
Hi to all bros
... Japanese girls working in MNC interested in Fl for fun........

her MNC "Kuay Liao Pte Ltd" :D

no hard feeling~~:p

kizzte
18-10-2008, 12:32 PM
I am interested. email me [email protected]

skirtchaser639
19-10-2008, 04:33 AM
well said. I have a jap fl too, wonder if we could exchange contact.:)
dun tell me your jap ctc also $600 :eek:

anyway, TS bro chat chatRaider, got msg from your "fren"
(arh shit....just realize i delete the msg and only save the picture...stupid me)

i thought it will be a direct contact so that i can arrange other thing with her
but likely have to go through your "fren"
yet to try as my schedule quite tight and frankly $600 is steep

but a few additional notes on her:
boobs: B (can't remember the 3x-2x-3x number sorry)
no raw (isn't this obvious....:p)

her pic i got is only half face and low res, so can't really tell who she is
but can tell not bad looking
if you are ok, i can try to upload it here

onion_rings
19-10-2008, 08:44 AM

So we will be waiting for the good news...:cool: :D

framework
19-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Expatriate doing FL???

Thot expat usually has very good packages and housing allowances, if they wanna have fun they can go out look for it. Not necessary to become FL, their flowers will be de-flowered very soon