PDA

View Full Version : Natural Asia Health (Tmn Sentosa)

teruna69
26-03-2024, 11:24 PM
Anybody tried this location for massage, went in to see see look look, very grand, feel like a clean place and quite expensive for an hour rate. So didn't proceed, but saw a few young and pretty massage lady. Just not sure if they provide "extra". Any one tried ??

Citizens
27-03-2024, 12:50 AM
This is a PRC joint...... above average prices for massages and even higher prices for specials.... but services sibeh chui cmi.

Can go if you want to converse with PRC aunties in mandarin.... otherwise there are cheaper joints nearby with younger ladies and better services.

diabloshook
27-03-2024, 09:58 AM
i thought this joint is a mixture of prcs and viets, and i encountered a thai once

it is 100% clean i believe, and it is same boss as VIP spa.

teruna69
27-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Ohhhh, thanks Citizens & Diabloshook, but i m VERY confused, which is which ????

Citizens
31-03-2024, 07:17 PM
i thought this joint is a mixture of prcs and viets, and i encountered a thai once

it is 100% clean i believe, and it is same boss as VIP spa.

Initially when they started in the beginning.... it was a joint venture with VIP.
Back then they had ladies from thailand, vietnam & china.
Sometimes even the ladies from VIP come down to help if there are not enough ladies working. But things dint work out so VIP outed from them and started their own Oasis Thai Reflexology aka RnB branch.
Natural Asia became a PRC runned business so their ladies now are mostly PRCs.

F-boy
10-04-2024, 08:50 AM
Why everyone say is PRC joint?
All the masseuse are viet
The only PRC I tried is a butch called 老妈子
She got a 十兄弟 hairstyle if you know what I mean really cmi
But the Viets are ok looking
It’s a clean joint la since they also have female patrons how to have specials

dc7176
24-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Confirm this joint clean? Or got special? Damage?