PDA

View Full Version : Great smoothing sexy massage by a nice c cupper

munchkin
26-03-2024, 08:05 AM
Was recommended to try out this massage by a regular chongster buddy of mine. Didn’t want to try it at first because I wanted a proper massage not for a release. Most massage with specials are focused on getting “released” rather then getting muscle relax kind of result. Anyway,did try it one day after failing to secure a slot with one of my regular massue. Her location is pretty discreet and well secured,so no worries about parking. Was greeted by this young looking local milf at the lobby and started off with good chemistry like chatting with a friend whom have not met in a long time. Got stripped by her and had a nice soap down with her naked as well. Very very nicely shaped natural C cup boobs with nipple that you would probably find on caucasian which got me hard on the way. My hands was busy throughout the bathing episode. Long story short,massage was very good. Much better than my expectation which is worth the drive over. At first I wasn’t too concerned about the “specials” I am getting next,she started off with capped BJ and I was surprised it is capped as it didn’t feel like it at all. Her BJ is highly recommended,almost shot out after her wonderful tongue action. Uncapped me and capped me with a new condom and she started riding. No commercial feel at all,felt like a hungry fwb ridding hard on me. Overall is a good session with good massage and good release by a pretty milf with good figure not forgetting great attitude for less than 2 SGD Blue. Been back to her at least one a month regularly now. Will share if keen,just pm me for contact.

dragon00
27-03-2024, 11:43 PM
Pm ctc pls

Kopikawkaw
28-03-2024, 04:52 PM
Bro, pls share contact

cuba
28-03-2024, 06:05 PM
Good lobang, please share contact

Aniqs1985
29-03-2024, 01:38 AM
Please share contact

29-03-2024, 05:07 AM
[QUOTE=munchkin;23187997]Was recommended to try out this massage by a regular chongster buddy of mine. Didn’t want to try it at first because I wanted a proper massage not for a release. Most massage with specials are focused on getting “released” rather then getting muscle relax kind of result. Anyway,did try it one day after failing to secure a slot with one of my regular massue. Her location is pretty discreet and well secured,so no worries about parking. Was greeted by this young looking local milf at the lobby and started off with good chemistry like chatting with a friend whom have not met in a long time. Got stripped by her and had a nice soap down with her naked as well. Very very nicely shaped natural C cup boobs with nipple that you would probably find on caucasian which got me hard on the way. My hands was busy throughout the bathing episode. Long story short,massage was very good. Much better than my expectation which is worth the drive over. At first I wasn’t too concerned about the “specials” I am getting next,she started off with capped BJ and I was surprised it is capped as it didn’t feel like it at all. Her BJ is highly recommended,almost shot out after her wonderful tongue action. Uncapped me and capped me with a new condom and she started riding. No commercial feel at all,felt like a hungry fwb ridding hard on me. Overall is a good session with good massage and good release by a pretty milf with good figure not forgetting great attitude for less than 2 SGD Blue. Been back to her at least one a month regularly now. Will share if keen,just pm me for contact.[/QUOTE

Bro.

can share contact and location

ladiesman6969
29-03-2024, 04:37 PM
Hi bro, please share contact for this gem. Thanks

ladiesman6969
29-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Was recommended to try out this massage by a regular chongster buddy of mine. Didn’t want to try it at first because I wanted a proper massage not for a release. Most massage with specials are focused on getting “released” rather then getting muscle relax kind of result. Anyway,did try it one day after failing to secure a slot with one of my regular massue. Her location is pretty discreet and well secured,so no worries about parking. Was greeted by this young looking local milf at the lobby and started off with good chemistry like chatting with a friend whom have not met in a long time. Got stripped by her and had a nice soap down with her naked as well. Very very nicely shaped natural C cup boobs with nipple that you would probably find on caucasian which got me hard on the way. My hands was busy throughout the bathing episode. Long story short,massage was very good. Much better than my expectation which is worth the drive over. At first I wasn’t too concerned about the “specials” I am getting next,she started off with capped BJ and I was surprised it is capped as it didn’t feel like it at all. Her BJ is highly recommended,almost shot out after her wonderful tongue action. Uncapped me and capped me with a new condom and she started riding. No commercial feel at all,felt like a hungry fwb ridding hard on me. Overall is a good session with good massage and good release by a pretty milf with good figure not forgetting great attitude for less than 2 SGD Blue. Been back to her at least one a month regularly now. Will share if keen,just pm me for contact.
bro, please share ctc in pm. thanks

ladiesman6969
29-03-2024, 05:34 PM
Please pm ctc.

ikanz
30-03-2024, 01:05 AM

Bro can share contact? TQ

sed999
30-03-2024, 01:18 AM
hi can share ctc?

alpineguy
01-04-2024, 12:10 AM
Hi bro,

hope you could share the contact.

hardman
01-04-2024, 12:34 AM
Pls share contact. Tia

munchkin
01-04-2024, 01:04 PM
She is back to home town for a week. I know a few bros have already gotten their appointment when she returns. Better chope spot early

xcapex
01-04-2024, 02:08 PM
can share ctc pls

FatMan
01-04-2024, 05:08 PM
Can PM me the contact and location, Thanks.

Blastoisebc
01-04-2024, 05:14 PM
Heya i'm keen to try since i drive in regularly thank you!

Stassyb0b
02-04-2024, 11:03 AM
Is she currently in her hometown up north? The location that she gave me is not in JB

ongkp
02-04-2024, 04:37 PM
Can share the contact? Thanks!

someguy99887
02-04-2024, 05:04 PM
Hi can share contact? thanks.

manThing
02-04-2024, 06:08 PM
Can share contact and location? TIA

walker526
02-04-2024, 06:25 PM
Bro, donind share contact n location? TIA

aeiou06
03-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Can share contact and location? Thanks

munchkin
03-04-2024, 08:30 PM
Is she currently in her hometown up north? The location that she gave me is not in JB

Yes,she is currently not in JB but back in her hometown up north. Should be back after Raya. WhatsApp her to check. Worth the wait.

Stassyb0b
04-04-2024, 11:59 AM
Yes,she is currently not in JB but back in her hometown up north. Should be back after Raya. WhatsApp her to check. Worth the wait.

Thanks for update

04-04-2024, 12:05 PM

Hey bro can share contact n location?

04-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Can share location n contact? Thank you

sylibra014
04-04-2024, 05:08 PM
Mind to share contact?? TIA.

hornyguysg
04-04-2024, 11:26 PM
Bro. Care to share the contact.

munchkin
05-04-2024, 12:34 PM
PM me for contacts. She will be back in JB after Hari Raya.

cody99
08-04-2024, 02:10 AM
Mind to share the contact?

NZXT
09-04-2024, 11:04 PM
Can share contact?

tiongster
11-04-2024, 01:54 AM
Mind to share contact bro?

Cimbest
11-04-2024, 01:57 AM
can share contact bro?

munchkin
13-04-2024, 12:15 PM
I have already replied to those who have PM. She have just messaged me that she will be back by 20th April to JB and probably take appointment by 21 April. She is worth the wait.

dizzyfizzy
13-04-2024, 04:19 PM
I have already replied to those who have PM. She have just messaged me that she will be back by 20th April to JB and probably take appointment by 21 April. She is worth the wait.

Hi bro can share ctc

ryanliew
13-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Bro can share ctc pls 🙏🏻

14-04-2024, 02:59 AM
Bro can share ctc pls 🙏🏻

boiboiq
14-04-2024, 09:00 AM
May i have the contact please?

Vivalarity
14-04-2024, 09:23 PM
share contact pls

masakii
16-04-2024, 12:37 PM

from your story she really saw it

masterwizard
16-04-2024, 03:14 PM
Bro congrats on having good massage lobang. Can please share? Thanks a lot!

kingyob
16-04-2024, 09:28 PM

Share contact please :)

Lonelydog
18-04-2024, 09:03 AM
Could you share the contact🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lonelydog
18-04-2024, 09:04 AM
Could you share with me the contact? Thank you very much🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lonelydog
18-04-2024, 09:05 AM
Could you share with me the contact? Thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lonelydog
18-04-2024, 09:07 AM

Lonelydog
18-04-2024, 09:22 AM

Lonelydog
18-04-2024, 09:24 AM

munchkin
29-04-2024, 08:14 AM
Finally got to visit my regular ML after the long absence. Still the great GFE,good service and massage. She says paiseh to make everyone wait for her including me. Not a time watcher and definitely the only one I will make a trip to JB for.

yungcartier
30-04-2024, 03:04 AM
can share contact bro

yungcartier
30-04-2024, 03:06 AM
mind to share contact? thanks in advance!

AhHao
30-04-2024, 10:18 AM

Share contact please

AhHao
30-04-2024, 10:20 AM
please share contact please. thank you in advance.

AhHao
30-04-2024, 10:21 AM
Please share contact please, thanks in advance

HazPexx
01-05-2024, 02:20 PM

Bro. Share me ctc. Thanks in advance

dragon00
04-05-2024, 02:46 PM
Can share with me contact too? Will quote your name when visiting

subsonic
04-05-2024, 04:39 PM
Share contact please TIA

fron36
05-05-2024, 01:58 AM
Please share contact~

Duded
06-05-2024, 12:03 AM

Bro, please share contact.

munchkin
06-05-2024, 03:49 PM
Just visited this MILF ML last week again and everything in terms of service and skills really no complaints and she offered me JG which I am surprised that she does. Since already there so no harm just try. Not the most skillful JG I have tried but it is authentic. Was really feeling much harder during the FJ. The JG is just a top up of RM50 from the regular session. Total damage is RM350 for everything

RadiantZ
07-05-2024, 01:50 AM
Bro don't mind can share the contact, location and damage pls? TIA! Appreciate man.

RadiantZ
07-05-2024, 01:52 AM
Bro, don't mind can share contact, location and damage pls. Will try when go in jb next time. TIA! Appreciate man.

RadiantZ
07-05-2024, 01:53 AM
Just visited this MILF ML last week again and everything in terms of service and skills really no complaints and she offered me JG which I am surprised that she does. Since already there so no harm just try. Not the most skillful JG I have tried but it is authentic. Was really feeling much harder during the FJ. The JG is just a top up of RM50 from the regular session. Total damage is RM350 for everything

Bro, don't mind can share contact, location and damage pls. Will try when go in jb next time. TIA! Appreciate man.

RadiantZ
07-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Sorry for the multiple posts.. Forum functions laggy and didn't appear.. Paiseh paiseh.

Niaoren6766
07-05-2024, 11:07 PM

Hi bro able to share contact? Much appreciated

donut88
08-05-2024, 02:11 PM
Don't mind letting me have this contact, bro