PDA

View Full Version : One Spa vs GW vs NZ vs NY: My Sexperience

leekwantew
11-03-2024, 04:23 PM
Intro
I create this new thread because while I'm ok to post in the preexisting thread here: I dont want this info to be lost in one of the many pages, so I will create this new thread and link it with the old one. Please bump this thread if you feel it helps and to keep it alive

Everything below is my personal opinion, so take it for what it is, not keen on debates

While I know this thread will attract newbies, I wont go into depth about how the "system" works and what to expect down to the fine details.
What I can recommend is to bring RM300 and a friend or 2 (friends optional) and pick the place that sounds the most appealing to you and spend at least 3 hours there.
That will be your point of reference as the remaining places have a 90% similar concept

A note about prices
I don't want to really list the prices here as they are subject to revision so here's a general guideline

Spa facilities only: RM68-88
Spa + 1 hour massage: RM120-150
Spa + 1 shot service: RM248-310

One Six spa / Crystal Crown

Accessibility / Surrounding Area
Bus stop just outside the hotel. though since March 1st 2024 they cut a couple of services that go there so accessibility level went down.
Withing walking distance of Century St Food Court and KSL

Food
They offer the most varied menu, but most of the fancy options they always say out of stock. Most main dishes are just variations of each other (aka Hor fun and Fujian mee are the same ingredients and sauce, just different noodles)

They have simple lok lok and ice cream. which is a big plus

Facilities
Ok-ish, feels a bit old and dated but it does it's job. I enjoy the large heated swimming pool the most

Girls
Standard pool of 20-30's Thai, Viet, occasional Indo and handful of local that dont work past 6pm -_-
Can see pics which is a big plus

The massage girls are actual massage girls from Thailand, afaik no hanky panky here but the massage is excellent

Biggest Plus Point:
Food menu and other places of interest nearby

Biggest Minus Point
Food takes damn long to arrive

GBW (Grand Blue Wave) Spa

Within Walking distance of CIQ building, as well as near to FGJB and R&F Mall

Food
Cai Png in buffet style, I thought it tastes pretty good but my friend didn't like it so to each his own

Facilities
Feels old and dated, could use a reno but at least it's clean. They also have the biggest movie room of the lot

Girls
They offer the widest variety of services here; asides from massage with HJ/Juagen they also have B2B
Cannot see pics but from what i heard they are local

Biggest Plus Point:
Best accessibility, widest variety of services

Biggest Minus Point
Whole spa feels "old", vibe killer for me

NZ Spa
Take T21 to Berjaya Waterfront. Very quiet place but has shops and restaurants open as it's a ferry terminal

Food
Very weak menu with poor variety, but the food arrives fast as the kitchen is just next to the counter

Facilities
They have the largest swimming pool if you want to swim for reals there. Swimming pool area is huuugee

Girls
Standard selection of thai, indo (cant remember if have viet or if can see pics).
Their massage comes bundled with handjob / Juagen

One thing that stands out is they have a service where the package includes sitting with the girl in the hot pool for 45 mins followed with 45 mins of service, get to know the girl before you have sex

Biggest Plus Point:
The ability to pay for the privilege of hanging out with your girl before you have sex with her by the largest swimming pool of the lot

Biggest Minus Point
Poor accessibility and food

New York Spa
Either take grab straight or you have to take bus and walk along the roadside for 10 mins

Food
Cai Png in buffet style. They put a lot of ingredients into the noodles and rice but its kind of cold and unappealing

They have curry puffs, bao, siew mai and fruits as well as freshly made chicken chop on weekends before 7pm

Facilities
Spa is super clean and fresh, it looks the newest of all the places reviewed here. Floor area of place also feels like its less than the rest, but the place doesn't feel cramped
No heated pool, they have an ice pool of you are that kind of person

Girls
Standard selection of thai, viet, indo and locals
Cannot see pics

Biggest Plus Point:
Spa feels clean and fresh, good vibe

Biggest Minus Point
Poor accessibility

Christin
12-03-2024, 12:25 AM
I will try new york spa next time

Stanwant
13-03-2024, 05:34 AM
Thanks Bro for the sharing.
I will give New York Spa a try out during the PH for this month.

st4359
14-03-2024, 12:41 AM
Bro for new york spa, if cannot see pics then how do you choose girl? The captain just anyhow assign ah?

Christin
14-03-2024, 06:31 PM
New york spa no heat pool?

not gd

Darkfire88
14-03-2024, 11:58 PM
Anyone know where I can find Angmor/Russian girls?

kizamikun
15-03-2024, 10:07 PM
Since the topic is sharing I will add for Amansari De Spa

Amansari De Spa / Amansari resort

Considered ulu - you will have to grab or drive here. Bonus is you can contact them to arrange for a free driver; Minus is that the pick up time and driving time is completely random.

Food
Standard fare, people praise their chicken chop but I'd consider it a pass lah can sell for money - but eat with maggi quite shiok for sure.

Facilities
1 pool, not that big, hot enough. But the massage here tok kong - if you wan 1hr authentic thai massage + fj (diff women) for 308rm total this place is the place to go. I might just go back for just the massage to be honest.

Girls
20-30's mixture of thai, indo, viet ladies. The benefit is they sit in a sofa in the cafeteria area, so you can choose while you eat. What you see what you get, don't expect super models - check out their tg https://t.me/jbgspa for more info

Biggest Plus Point:
Massage excellent

Biggest Minus Point"
Smallest spa I've been to - location is also far

MichaelWongYW
16-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Bro for new york spa, if cannot see pics then how do you choose girl? The captain just anyhow assign ah?

You can tell the captain what kind of girls you like/prefer and he will recommend based on availability.

fatguy
21-03-2024, 12:07 AM
Thanks for sharing about the food. Makes me want to go NY spa to eat lol!

My usually spot not much food, they got instant noodles, soft boiled eggs and bread.

I like NZ spa food cause they got someone cook on the spot and can make drinks also. I usually go quite late like after midnight. So the buffets in VIP no more liao, but I feel the food not bad. Got ice cream some more.

MichaelWongYW
21-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Thanks for sharing about the food. Makes me want to go NY spa to eat lol!

My usually spot not much food, they got instant noodles, soft boiled eggs and bread.

I like NZ spa food cause they got someone cook on the spot and can make drinks also. I usually go quite late like after midnight. So the buffets in VIP no more liao, but I feel the food not bad. Got ice cream some more.

One6 and LA spa also cook on the spot.

Christin
28-03-2024, 04:02 PM
New york spa what is the contact?

any website or telegram?

Naka_Timo
31-03-2024, 02:16 PM
One6 and LA spa also cook on the spot.

Yes. Best is their chicken chop, Penang noodle and the shark fin soup.

MichaelWongYW
31-03-2024, 08:38 PM

I find the penang noodle too spicy for my liking. But the shark's fin soup and lok lok are wonderful.

tarma69
01-04-2024, 08:04 PM
I find the penang noodle too spicy for my liking. But the shark's fin soup and lok lok are wonderful.

Time to catch up over shark's fin soup (and with Mymy too) :D Gosh, I miss her hot bod. :p

MichaelWongYW
02-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Time to catch up over shark's fin soup (and with Mymy too) :D Gosh, I miss her hot bod. :p

She's waiting for you, Mr Loverboy. Mai tu liao... Lol

fishhead
02-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Can I join in the fun 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 as got clean massage hearsay 🤪

She's waiting for you, Mr Loverboy. Mai tu liao... Lol

tarma69
03-04-2024, 07:35 PM
Can I join in the fun 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 as got clean massage hearsay 🤪

Wah, 师傅 has finally appeared! Might as well also jio Naka, 小龙 and Superstar along for a day of mass orgy. :p

fatguy
03-04-2024, 07:53 PM

Chicken chop + shark fin? Which one? LA or NY?

I hope they still have after 12mn. :D

Sheesh... I seriously want to go more for the food then the s*x. :p

A bit Xian of my regular place with instant noodles and eggs. Even tea o also don't have. Only got fake ribena and very sweet OJ plus those coffee machine (all 3in1) so I end up drinking water.

Naka_Timo
04-04-2024, 12:17 PM
Chicken chop + shark fin? Which one? LA or NY?

I hope they still have after 12mn. :D

Sheesh... I seriously want to go more for the food then the s*x. :p

A bit Xian of my regular place with instant noodles and eggs. Even tea o also don't have. Only got fake ribena and very sweet OJ plus those coffee machine (all 3in1) so I end up drinking water.

LA offer chicken chop, Penang noodle these 2 not bad. They have Lok Lok too.
Shark fin soup.

One six only shark fin soup and Penang noodle, the nasi lemak also not bad.

NY I don’t know.

Naka_Timo
04-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Wah, 师傅 has finally appeared! Might as well also jio Naka, 小龙 and Superstar along for a day of mass orgy. :p

Hahaha mass orgy.

Naka_Timo
04-04-2024, 12:19 PM

Upped +162 for you too.

fishhead
04-04-2024, 01:10 PM
不要害我呗🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 OMTF 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Meet for a chill session will be fine, want all to fall in at the same place, same time need abit of planing 🙏🏻 see fate 🥺

tarma69
04-04-2024, 07:04 PM
Upped +162 for you too.

Thanks bro. Tried to up you back but error message said "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again." :rolleyes:

kopigaogao
04-04-2024, 11:51 PM
LA offer chicken chop, Penang noodle these 2 not bad. They have Lok Lok too.
Shark fin soup.

One six only shark fin soup and Penang noodle, the nasi lemak also not bad.

NY I don’t know.

LA spa the food like not bad leh, the gals mainly from which nationality and price?

GodsKitchen
05-04-2024, 08:00 AM
Bro, can share loc of LA? Thanks.

Naka_Timo
05-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Thanks bro. Tried to up you back but error message said "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Naka_Timo again." :rolleyes:

No is ok, No problem one. :D

Naka_Timo
05-04-2024, 12:08 PM
LA spa the food like not bad leh, the gals mainly from which nationality and price?

Thai, Viet and Indo. Local Chinese have too

Naka_Timo
05-04-2024, 12:09 PM
不要害我呗🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 OMTF 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Meet for a chill session will be fine, want all to fall in at the same place, same time need abit of planing 🙏🏻 see fate 🥺

Hahaha, agreed, upped you +162

MichaelWongYW
05-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Bro, can share loc of LA? Thanks.

The Harbour @ Austin Green

fatguy
05-04-2024, 02:41 PM
I just checked the dmg for LA spa....

RM1100/60mins... RM1400/90mins.

Yeah the photos of the girls all dam beautiful. Got euro, got 19 year old..... but what liao... $300... this price need to offer rid eye steak lei! Haha. No wonder got shark fin soup. Only thing good is they open 24hour.

I do want to try... but need to save liao. Maybe I try one6 first. Haha.

tarma69
05-04-2024, 07:19 PM
I just checked the dmg for LA spa....

RM1100/60mins... RM1400/90mins.

Yeah the photos of the girls all dam beautiful. Got euro, got 19 year old..... but what liao... $300... this price need to offer rid eye steak lei! Haha. No wonder got shark fin soup. Only thing good is they open 24hour.

I do want to try... but need to save liao. Maybe I try one6 first. Haha.

Where on mother earth did you get this pricing from?? :eek: Are you sure it is the correct LA spa?? :rolleyes:

fatguy
05-04-2024, 10:37 PM
Where on mother earth did you get this pricing from?? :eek: Are you sure it is the correct LA spa?? :rolleyes:

Oh... I just checked... Its HK LA Spa telegram..... Which is decent for $200. Hmm... Now I want to go to HK. Rofl!

I added laspa27 on telegram. 😁

kopigaogao
06-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Thai, Viet and Indo. Local Chinese have too

Thanks bro for sharing!

fatguy
07-04-2024, 01:16 AM
Removed....

fatguy
07-04-2024, 01:25 AM
Wah... Naka, you right bro... the food in LA Spa dam good! I skipped the chicken chop cause its Thai style, fried with rice. I think too heavy since its midnight. When with soup noodles, sharkfin soup and fish toufu. I had 2nd round of fried items, egg plant, oyster mushroom, meat ball and sussage. I never been this full after a spa date.

Share photos of the food. FR later. :)

Naka_Timo
07-04-2024, 12:29 PM
Wah... Naka, you right bro... the food in LA Spa dam good! I skipped the chicken chop cause its Thai style, fried with rice. I think too heavy since its midnight. When with soup noodles, sharkfin soup and fish toufu. I had 2nd round of fried items, egg plant, oyster mushroom, meat ball and sussage. I never been this full after a spa date.

Post here better, they don’t have a specific thread.

cody99
08-04-2024, 02:08 AM
Intro
I create this new thread because while I'm ok to post in the preexisting thread here: I dont want this info to be lost in one of the many pages, so I will create this new thread and link it with the old one. Please bump this thread if you feel it helps and to keep it alive

Everything below is my personal opinion, so take it for what it is, not keen on debates

While I know this thread will attract newbies, I wont go into depth about how the "system" works and what to expect down to the fine details.
What I can recommend is to bring RM300 and a friend or 2 (friends optional) and pick the place that sounds the most appealing to you and spend at least 3 hours there.
That will be your point of reference as the remaining places have a 90% similar concept

A note about prices
I don't want to really list the prices here as they are subject to revision so here's a general guideline

Spa facilities only: RM68-88
Spa + 1 hour massage: RM120-150
Spa + 1 shot service: RM248-310

One Six spa / Crystal Crown

Bus stop just outside the hotel. though since March 1st 2024 they cut a couple of services that go there so accessibility level went down.
Withing walking distance of Century St Food Court and KSL

Food
They offer the most varied menu, but most of the fancy options they always say out of stock. Most main dishes are just variations of each other (aka Hor fun and Fujian mee are the same ingredients and sauce, just different noodles)

They have simple lok lok and ice cream. which is a big plus

Facilities
Ok-ish, feels a bit old and dated but it does it's job. I enjoy the large heated swimming pool the most

Girls
Standard pool of 20-30's Thai, Viet, occasional Indo and handful of local that dont work past 6pm -_-
Can see pics which is a big plus

The massage girls are actual massage girls from Thailand, afaik no hanky panky here but the massage is excellent

Biggest Plus Point:
Food menu and other places of interest nearby

Biggest Minus Point
Food takes damn long to arrive

GBW (Grand Blue Wave) Spa

Within Walking distance of CIQ building, as well as near to FGJB and R&F Mall

Food
Cai Png in buffet style, I thought it tastes pretty good but my friend didn't like it so to each his own

Facilities
Feels old and dated, could use a reno but at least it's clean. They also have the biggest movie room of the lot

Girls
They offer the widest variety of services here; asides from massage with HJ/Juagen they also have B2B
Cannot see pics but from what i heard they are local

Biggest Plus Point:
Best accessibility, widest variety of services

Biggest Minus Point
Whole spa feels "old", vibe killer for me

NZ Spa
Take T21 to Berjaya Waterfront. Very quiet place but has shops and restaurants open as it's a ferry terminal

Food
Very weak menu with poor variety, but the food arrives fast as the kitchen is just next to the counter

Facilities
They have the largest swimming pool if you want to swim for reals there. Swimming pool area is huuugee

Girls
Standard selection of thai, indo (cant remember if have viet or if can see pics).
Their massage comes bundled with handjob / Juagen

One thing that stands out is they have a service where the package includes sitting with the girl in the hot pool for 45 mins followed with 45 mins of service, get to know the girl before you have sex

Biggest Plus Point:
The ability to pay for the privilege of hanging out with your girl before you have sex with her by the largest swimming pool of the lot

Biggest Minus Point
Poor accessibility and food

New York Spa
Either take grab straight or you have to take bus and walk along the roadside for 10 mins

Food
Cai Png in buffet style. They put a lot of ingredients into the noodles and rice but its kind of cold and unappealing

They have curry puffs, bao, siew mai and fruits as well as freshly made chicken chop on weekends before 7pm

Facilities
Spa is super clean and fresh, it looks the newest of all the places reviewed here. Floor area of place also feels like its less than the rest, but the place doesn't feel cramped
No heated pool, they have an ice pool of you are that kind of person

Girls
Standard selection of thai, viet, indo and locals
Cannot see pics

Biggest Plus Point:
Spa feels clean and fresh, good vibe

Biggest Minus Point
Poor accessibility

Thanks for sharing

muackmuack
08-04-2024, 03:49 AM
Post here better, they don’t have a specific thread.

Is that the new spa in Mt Austin??

*deleted link*

loverboat
08-04-2024, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE=Naka_Timo;23204044]Yes. Best is their chicken chop, Penang noodle and the shark fin soup.[/QUOTE

fatguy
08-04-2024, 04:11 PM
Realize my FR and thread on LA Spa is gone...

Anywho...

LA Spa - no.608

Young SYT, 19 year old, put in quite a lot of effort. I find her really cute and playful.

I think this might be my new regular place. Location wise is not much difference from my regular place in Molek.

Btw, kitchen closes at around 12.30am. so don't go too late if you want to enjoy the food. I when there on a Sat night, not sure if it will differ for weekdays.

If I can go earlier then maybe will try their hot/cold pool.

Naka_Timo
08-04-2024, 05:33 PM
Is that the new spa in Mt Austin??

>> https://wishct02.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2143543

Yes, that the one but better not for u to attach other forum link inside here.

Naka_Timo
08-04-2024, 05:34 PM

Anywho...

LA Spa - no.608

Young SYT, 19 year old, put in quite a lot of effort. I find her really cute and playful.

I think this might be my new regular place. Location wise is not much difference from my regular place in Molek.

Btw, kitchen closes at around 12.30am. so don't go too late if you want to enjoy the food. I when there on a Sat night, not sure if it will differ for weekdays.

Ya, i did mention, don’t anyhow open thread here, those here are paid advertiser.

Ninja_Assassin
08-04-2024, 10:59 PM

You're lucky only your thread was removed.....
do it again and Boss remove your points as well.
Worst still.... kenna banned from SBF.

muackmuack
09-04-2024, 02:10 AM
Yes, that the one but better not for u to attach other forum link inside here.

NOted. Thanks :)

Shawnkim
10-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Avoid NZ spa. View girls only have to pay RM88

chubbybastard
10-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Avoid NZ spa. View girls only have to pay RM88

To be fair to NZSpa have you showered and use their facility? If yes then its fair you pay the RM88 la

Christin
11-04-2024, 12:42 AM
where is LA spa?

Shawnkim
11-04-2024, 08:16 AM
To be fair to NZSpa have you showered and use their facility? If yes then its fair you pay the RM88 la

Nope, only went in to view the girls. Girls not up to standard and wanted to leave. Captain told me to pay RM88.

GodsKitchen
11-04-2024, 01:08 PM

Thanks bro 😊

MichaelWongYW
11-04-2024, 08:35 PM
where is LA spa?

fatguy
15-04-2024, 01:14 PM
Nope, only went in to view the girls. Girls not up to standard and wanted to leave. Captain told me to pay RM88.

Bro... That's the entrance fee. Maybe next time order a drink and eat something. Since u already paid for it. No choice lah, think of it like a cover charge or entrance fee. If I were u I would wait a bit, maybe 30mins and see again as some will finish and be available.

Solex
16-04-2024, 07:20 AM
sorry, posted wrong thread.

Lonelydog
18-04-2024, 09:38 AM

Anywho...

LA Spa - no.608

Can share experience in Molek? Since is nearer 😂

aiguoze
18-04-2024, 12:26 PM

LA Spa - no. 971

Tall MILF good service. Unfortunately, unable to converse in English or Mandarin

All Viet ML currently

Not crowded on week days have the hot/cold pools to myself ��

Standard DMG268

fatguy
19-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Can share experience in Molek? Since is nearer 😂

Experience there ah... Don't know where to start. Been there like 50 over times, was their customer even before covid...

Got good got average, a few times below average. I use to have a favorite there, doing one dragon with her was really enjoyable. She plays around, laugh and tease... The 60-70mins with her always a good time. Once she left, the new ones all pretty average, I paid more for China lady, service nothing much.

The main issue is there now not much food options. Got bread, eggs and instant noodles. Drinks only crappy orange and fake ribeana, plus hot drink dispenser.

Girls got a good selection, but most just do normal service, very few do water bed, even less do one dragon.

And before everyone ask for loc, it's behind petrolnas station. That's all the info u need to find the place.

makeyouhappy
19-04-2024, 03:53 PM
Went to GBW again hoping to find 80 again.

But because body also tired, asked for clean massage as well. Then booked FS lady after.

Combined price no discount sigh.

Lady 5 gave an awesome massage. Not a looker but massage is amazing with cool backstory, enjoyed my time with her.

After a short break captain invited to go see 80 again.

Wah, cannot tahan, really sometimes a lady has certain things that just turns you on. :);)

jiangsuhero
19-04-2024, 07:49 PM
GBW got telegram?

makeyouhappy
19-04-2024, 11:50 PM
GBW got telegram?

No, because local women.

Not sure if all of them are Malaysians, but my fave is from Ipoh.

Lonelydog
20-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Experience there ah... Don't know where to start. Been there like 50 over times, was their customer even before covid...

Got good got average, a few times below average. I use to have a favorite there, doing one dragon with her was really enjoyable. She plays around, laugh and tease... The 60-70mins with her always a good time. Once she left, the new ones all pretty average, I paid more for China lady, service nothing much.

The main issue is there now not much food options. Got bread, eggs and instant noodles. Drinks only crappy orange and fake ribeana, plus hot drink dispenser.

Girls got a good selection, but most just do normal service, very few do water bed, even less do one dragon.

And before everyone ask for loc, it's behind petrolnas station. That's all the info u need to find the place.

As I guess 😏 I know something is creepy that Spa but always not much people there after Covid-19. Thanks for sharing

Citizens
20-04-2024, 01:05 AM
GBW got telegram?

No telegram..... but got wechat.
Please ask the counter to add you.

Citizens
20-04-2024, 01:07 AM
No, because local women.

All the ladies in GBW are Malaysians..... from both East & West Malaysia.
And no muslims either..... only mixed race christians from Sabah & Sarawak.

jiangsuhero
20-04-2024, 09:55 AM
No, because local women.

got chinese?

thank kew bro

makeyouhappy
20-04-2024, 08:43 PM
Malaysian Chinese lo.

No PRC ladies.

fatguy
21-04-2024, 01:54 AM
So... I only free at 1am tonight, left SG quite late so no choice, cannot go LA spa to eat. Haha. Decided to go to my old fateful at molek to see got any new dragons.

Stock quite good tonight. Around 15 ladies... 5 got do one dragon. Out of the 5, 2 I already done before. Got 3 I haven't tried. Got this one boob quite nice. She never wear top, just bra. Then also got this girl I don't mind as well, wear a chong sum like dress.i decided the one showing half ball more interested. She was the first one out. While waiting for the others I was already eyeing her.

One dragon with her not bad. She quite a ferocious dragon. Play music and will grove to the beat while sliding on your body. She told me she here quite long, but just learn one dragon not too long ago, maybe that's why i never noticed her, i mainly go there for one dragon service. Enjoyed my time with her.

Her no is 852. Treat her well please!

Also didn't eat, only got instant noodles, soft boiled eggs and bread.

fatguy
21-04-2024, 02:28 AM

Photo of the crappy drinks. And no food. But to be fair... I am not there to eat. Rather get eaten. Haha.

Lonelydog
21-04-2024, 05:30 AM
So... I only free at 1am tonight, left SG quite late so no choice, cannot go LA spa to eat. Haha. Decided to go to my old fateful at molek to see got any new dragons.

Stock quite good tonight. Around 15 ladies... 5 got do one dragon. Out of the 5, 2 I already done before. Got 3 I haven't tried. Got this one boob quite nice. She never wear top, just bra. Then also got this girl I don't mind as well, wear a chong sum like dress.i decided the one showing half ball more interested. She was the first one out. While waiting for the others I was already eyeing her.

One dragon with her not bad. She quite a ferocious dragon. Play music and will grove to the beat while sliding on your body. She told me she here quite long, but just learn one dragon not too long ago, maybe that's why i never noticed her, i mainly go there for one dragon service. Enjoyed my time with her.

Her no is 852. Treat her well please!

What is the dmg? They got telegram?

nexus7
23-04-2024, 09:45 PM
Went to LA spa today. I like the facilities. Feels new. Girls choice not fantastic but passable. So far the spa I went to doesn't have a good selection of ladies. But good enough to use the spa facilities and food selection is the best for me. The lady I chose has 0 service but I pick her just because she looks cute and my kind of bonk. Got service with looks is a bonus for me.

Anyone knows who is the real Ang pai in LA spa? I pm you can? Thanks!

Trust100
24-04-2024, 09:35 AM

Bro, can you pm me the address? Thanks

dc7176
24-04-2024, 10:00 AM
Bros which spa hav the best massage ladies w Hj and their damage ?

Thanks in advance.

MichaelWongYW
24-04-2024, 07:33 PM
What is the dmg? They got telegram?

t.me/jbspaservice

Naka_Timo
24-04-2024, 08:24 PM
Disclaimer
这个战报是我的个人试过而写的。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。我会尽力写得很准确。如果读者认为是假的 可以不要看。我感觉服务好并不代表其他人也有一样的感觉。每个人都会有不同的体验。这个战报只是要给读者懂 和期望会有什么的服务。也可以帮助读者做出正确的选择。如果您认为不好,请不要怪我。

在你读之前,要注意这些。
-战报里的评分是根据我自己的判断,会与其他读者不同
-请不要把战报看的这样重也不要放在心上
-请不要让小孩看和试里面的床上工夫
-阅读时要确保妻子或女友不在身边
-我的战报格式和内容会跟以前的相似

战报
编剧 : 那卡哥
导演:那卡哥
男主角: 那卡哥
地方:NZ Spa
地址: Berjaya Waterfront Hotel 七楼
设施: 桑拿房、冷热水池、蒸汽房、菜单式食物
伤害: RM 268 (包完/一炮/45分时, 第二炮RM 180)
联系方式: +07-2071114
Whatsapp:https://wa.link/5dcfwc
微信:Aa-luckyme666 (婷婷)or Petertay9 (Peter)
电报: @CT_3939

经营方式
手机看的照可以问队长,也可以看你喜欢的类型叫求队长推见。看在餐厅有机会看到小姐吗不然队长带你上楼照镜 。

https://i.ibb.co/PW13BJ6/11.jpg
女神: T11 Emmy(泰国)
女神来直泰国伊桑。刚到柔佛NZ Spa几天就开始工作了。会讲和听一点英文。

样貌: ★★★★
我看起来不错。不是很美不过有那中一看就喜欢那种。性感也很耐看型的。感觉不年轻也不老那种。给人有哪种要 马上干他的冲动。
https://i.ibb.co/ZzKtRYk/IMG-0176.gif

身材:★★★★★
皮肤滑。有点黑黑那种。性感的身材。长发披肩。矮矮小小只。没肚子。有一个好摩又纤细的腰。小粒的奶也柔软 也很好摸。身体有一点纹身。没有其他的瘢痕。

蛇吻:★★★★★
从冲凉到做爱都蛇吻到乱。蛇吻还曼深情。吻到没有明天的感觉。感觉在和情人在接吻。非常有女友感也热情非常 热情。
https://i.ibb.co/QfwBsky/Painting.gif

鲍鱼:★★★★
鲍鱼有毛。可以不会多。擦一下就感觉很湿了。抚摸她的妹妹。两个手指插入就感觉很点紧。在有舌头舔她的G点 。鲍鱼没味也好吃。弄到她高潮发出受不了的呻声叫我干她。

口交:★★★★★
她的口交功力很好。敢敢去到完。很熟练。很会舔还舔了很久。懂得控制快速度。舔吹和吸我的蛋蛋。舔我的鸟头 。舔上舔下舔进舔出。有slurp slurp slurp 的声音。吸力不会很强。舔吹和吸到我爽爽。我还用我的弟弟深喉进她嘴里。进进出出了。还好我会控制,爽到我 受不了叫她停。不然的话早就把精子射入她的嘴里了。
https://i.ibb.co/4VwyVvk/81.gif

叫床:★★★★★
叫床偏小嗯嗯聲。來高潮時紧紧抱住我。太爽了。要我马上干她。我也受不了,带了套马上干她。

做爱:★★★★★
马上带了套。坐在上面骑我。我慢慢的插进去。时快时慢的摇摆。她慢慢的发出很小声到很大声的...啊... 啊....啊...啊....啊...啊....啊...叫床声。前前后后做的几式。我的弟弟在里面的感觉 又烧又爽。我抬起身体面对她。把她的手紧紧抓住我的身体。后来我加快速度干她。整个过程“pi ak piak piak”的感觉超爽。在piak的多次下。干她干到我肚子抽筋。我爽去受不马上要射精在套里。我也感觉到 下面很粘。我就把那条慢慢拉出来。我看到整个套都是她的白白粘粘得淫汁。那些淫汁还一只慢慢的从她的洞流出 。她还对这我笑然后跑到浴室里洗。我休息的一下才去冲凉。
https://i.ibb.co/ZHKKMtz/tumblr-niakzta-Ild1rgsmwio1-500.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Y25QqsX/2yl9o8y.gif
态度: ★★★★★
服务态度非常好。不是那种会很赶时间。的她配合度很好。人很健谈,热情,友善,体贴也很亲切。非常专业。没 有待勾。感觉特别好有那种男女友朋友感。

整体: ★★★★★
钱花的爽也很值得。离开时很有满足感。爽到不想离开。那些喜欢小小只这类型的,快跟她约吧。肯定不会让你思 忘和后悔。

评论
请大家好好的支持 和照顾她。

我的战报告很长。我的中文不太好。请大家多多指教。谢谢大家的支持和花时间看我的战报。希望我的战报可以让 大家有一样的体验。

禁止未经授权的复制战报里的故事。

Copyright(编剧版权)©bro naka ~ 那卡哥

tarma69
25-04-2024, 11:34 AM
t.me/jbspaservice

Wah bro, didn't know you are a fan of QSM. :D

MichaelWongYW
25-04-2024, 07:27 PM
Wah bro, didn't know you are a fan of QSM. :D

No I'm not... Still very much a spa fan like you. Lol!

tarma69
26-04-2024, 11:03 AM
No I'm not... Still very much a spa fan like you. Lol!

Wonderful. How's your JB spa ranking nowadays? Any changes? :p

MichaelWongYW
26-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Wonderful. How's your JB spa ranking nowadays? Any changes? :p

My current top 3:

1. Aman
2. One6
3. LA

Bottom 3:

1. GP
2. NY
3. HV

Lol!

jiangsuhero
27-04-2024, 09:52 AM
anybody tried or seen Aman 新车 131 and 132? how are they? true to photo?

Harvest
27-04-2024, 01:22 PM
My current top 3:

1. Aman
2. One6
3. LA

Bottom 3:

1. GP
2. NY
3. HV

Lol!

Good to see Aman back to your top 3 list again. Let's catch up again together with tarma69 if you guys are free. :)

Surprised that HV has sunk to the bottom! Haha!

tarma69
27-04-2024, 08:47 PM
Good to see Aman back to your top 3 list again. Let's catch up again together with tarma69 if you guys are free. :)

I'm surprised too, though I can understand why. Martin will be very sad if he sees this ranking! :p

MichaelWongYW
28-04-2024, 07:46 PM

Anytime, bro. Unfortunately, tarma69 said he is afraid of bumping into Mr ET in Aman. Lol!

I'm surprised too, though I can understand why. Martin will be very sad if he sees this ranking! :p

Shhhh! Don't say a word to him or ah Wong. Lol!

MichaelWongYW
28-04-2024, 07:48 PM
anybody tried or seen Aman 新车 131 and 132? how are they? true to photo?

Maybe you might get some response if you ask this question in the Aman thread?

Citizens
28-04-2024, 10:23 PM

Not surprising at all..... the writing was oredi on the wall when they decided to partner with the agents' syndicates... and became dependent on the syndicates for the ladies.
HV has no control over the ladies and cannot do anything even if the syndicates sent them poor quality flipcar ladies.
Customers start to avoid if the quality & service of the ladies are shitty.

It's such a pity as HV used to be a good spa.

fatguy
29-04-2024, 04:51 PM
How's the food like at Aman?

Now a days need to find places that are more value for money. Lol

Harvest
29-04-2024, 08:22 PM
Anytime, bro. Unfortunately, tarma69 said he is afraid of bumping into Mr ET in Aman. Lol!

Hahaha! It was indeed an embarrassing moment. But look at the big picture - mr ET was actually giving him a very big compliment!

Not surprising at all..... the writing was oredi on the wall when they decided to partner with the agents' syndicates... and became dependent on the syndicates for the ladies.
HV has no control over the ladies and cannot do anything even if the syndicates sent them poor quality flipcar ladies.
Customers start to avoid if the quality & service of the ladies are shitty.

It's such a pity as HV used to be a good spa.

Yes, sad that such a good spa with such a good location and new reno post covid has come to such a state. :(

xiaosinful
01-05-2024, 09:17 PM
Thanks for opening this thread, its encouraging to see the community spirit

let me contribute my experience as well

Amansari De Spa

Very far from JB central area. about a 15-20mins drive.
However they do have a free shuttle service(timing is unreliable/not fixed)

Food
your usual like maggie,toast,egg
this outlet signature is definitely the chicken chop. not bad but nothing out of this world

Facilities
1 jacuzzi/hot pool, 1 steam room,1 sauna. quite a small confined area maybe size of a 2 room flat combined.

the jacuzzi in the pool is broken and they refuse to fix it

Girls
20-30s yo, mix of mainly thai/viet. average quality looks wise I would say 5/10. Their setup is the lounge/dining area, girls will be sofa infront of you

contact
https://t.me/jbgspa can view girls and check for ride to and from jb central

price
rm308 for 1hr legit massage and 1hr special "massage". if just want "special" no legit massage -50

Summary
their legit massage might be equally good or even better than normal massage parlor.

this is the place if you want to have a massage and also have fun at the same time

cons: inconvenient location , small pool(still broken)/sauna, girls nothing fantastic

any bros want to try out other areas, send me a pm

commandowolf
02-05-2024, 09:05 AM
Thanks for opening this thread, its encouraging to see the community spirit

let me contribute my experience as well

Amansari De Spa

Very far from JB central area. about a 15-20mins drive.
However they do have a free shuttle service(timing is unreliable/not fixed)

Food
your usual like maggie,toast,egg
this outlet signature is definitely the chicken chop. not bad but nothing out of this world

Facilities
1 jacuzzi/hot pool, 1 steam room,1 sauna. quite a small confined area maybe size of a 2 room flat combined.

the jacuzzi in the pool is broken and they refuse to fix it

Girls
20-30s yo, mix of mainly thai/viet. average quality looks wise I would say 5/10. Their setup is the lounge/dining area, girls will be sofa infront of you

contact
https://t.me/jbgspa can view girls and check for ride to and from jb central

price
rm308 for 1hr legit massage and 1hr special "massage". if just want "special" no legit massage -50

Summary
their legit massage might be equally good or even better than normal massage parlor.

this is the place if you want to have a massage and also have fun at the same time

cons: inconvenient location , small pool(still broken)/sauna, girls nothing fantastic

any bros want to try out other areas, send me a pm

Thanks for sharing. Think will not go since the quality of the ladies not very good, and inconvenient location. Was thinking of going to try.

fatguy
02-05-2024, 04:39 PM
Visited one6 on labour day...

Reach in the late afternoon, not much people. Captain ask me to choose from photos on his HP. I saw the telegram got one from Taiwan, I never had Taiwan before so i just try, she is Vietnamese, I guess half Taiwanese bah.

She quite cute, shy quiet type. Wash me clean then go shower her self. Loving in a shy shy manner. Really sweet girl. Cat bath not bad. Bbbj a bit too short for my liking, but her foreplay game quite fun.

Fj..... she is dam tight. I cut quite fast, I enjoyed the feeling of being inside her, I can fell her pushy wall around my penis.

Overall a good experience... at the end quite funny. She playing her phone then listening to voice msg, got one msg from her father, asking her if she is working today. I am pretty sure he had no idea her line of work.

Anyway.... after the session I when to enjoy the food! Food was AWESOME! I ate two rounds! Haha. The shark fin soup was good (more like chicken soup), Chinese sussage fried rice not bad, just only 1 piece of sussage, sweet and sour chicken a bit spicy, fried lok lok not as generous as LA. But overall best food I had in a Spa. Enjoy the photo of the food! Oh and I ended with a durian potong to go. Happily eating and walking to KSL.

pohloong14
03-05-2024, 05:20 PM
hi anyone know do the spa close at 12am

any spa open later or 24 hour

Nzspa
03-05-2024, 06:00 PM

NZ SPA OPEN UNTIL 5am
Facility until 3am

fatguy
04-05-2024, 05:16 PM

12midnight should be fine. Most spa close at 3am, last call around 2am... But I would advice u try and come at 11pm if can only.come at 12, maybe eat before the session and some kitchens will close around midnight.

Citizens
04-05-2024, 06:19 PM

GBW & NY spas close 11pm..... most of the other spas close @ 2am weekdays and 3am on weekends.
Exception is GP spa which is operating 24 hrs (do note that each session is limited to 12 hrs so if you stay beyond 12 hrs.... it is counted as 2 sessions)

If you are looking for spas without facilities (aka fuckshops).... most of them operate till 5am.

funkymonk
11-05-2024, 12:05 AM
Went to HV because wanted to try NY but too late. Surprised to see they have an uzbek and russian lady. Even more surprised by the uzbek lady's service.

More ex than the usual but worth it imo. Speaks pretty good english.

kingkanibu
13-05-2024, 01:05 AM
Went to HV because wanted to try NY but too late. Surprised to see they have an uzbek and russian lady. Even more surprised by the uzbek lady's service.

More ex than the usual but worth it imo. Speaks pretty good english.

har?
uzbek and russian?

sure boh?

JemC021
13-05-2024, 04:51 AM

Hi bro, how to view the girls/make the booking?

funkymonk
13-05-2024, 01:03 PM
har?
uzbek and russian?

sure boh?

Confirm. Didn't try russian though

Citizens
13-05-2024, 02:16 PM
Hi bro, how to view the girls/make the booking?

GBW dun allow viewing of the ladies.... no photos and no mirror parade.
Their wechat oso no pictures..... only telling you which lady is working on that day.