PDA

View Full Version : Pink Nipple WenWen with Pix

saddleup
10-10-2008, 01:52 PM
As promise, I introduce another PRC. Definitely a worthy bonk. Was introduce to XiaoWen by a mamasan from a nightclub. Told me she arrived 2 mths ago and work as a singer, but not enuff flower for her so decided to "jump into the sea." MMS say haven't kenna bonk by local yet since arrival. So I told her to show me this gem. Called her to ask for location n arrange to pick her up. Reached her place, Wow! Like a mixed chinese. Very nice brown eyes and her boobs thou not as big as LiLI but still nice n perky. Chatted with her to make her feel comfortable, went for a quick bite and off to H81.

Inside the room, I lit a ciggy and chat with her more to find out info. Told me she came here as a singer 2 mths back and haven't earn much. Can't even make back her cost. So want me to help her post in SB. She say haven't had sex for at least 9 mths. I was like 1/2 believe. So I told her must be water alot lor. She say maybe. So mai tu liao...undress and off to the shower. I went in first coz I wanna pangsai...nervous breakdown. After Im done, told her to join me in the shower. She came in with towel wrapped...KNN...like the dynasty period where a virgin concubine muz be wrapped up in carpet before presenting to the emperor. So mysterious. Faster pull off the towel...Voila...a set of pink nipple, soft n firm tits staring at me. I was dumbfolded for at least 5 sec. She ask me any prob? I said YES...Big problem. Ur nipple will turn brown very soon after this FR is up. Haha. She soap me clean and wash my didi clean. Ask her ever tried BJ in the shower, she say never coz in china, her bf very goondu one. Everything dunno, tats why she so inexperience. So I tell her to sit down on the toilet bowl and give me a good lick. The moment my didi went into her mouth, I know she really simi pun buay hiao. Have to teach her where n how to lick n suck. Ask her to fondle my balls too. While she cleaning my shaft with her tongue, I was feeling her airbag. Very nice to touch. After abt 5 mins or so, get her to wipe dry n head for the bed.

On the bed, we started frenching. Her kissing skill not bed compare to her BJ skill. Tongue fight, sucking tongue all good. I reach for her pussy n it's moist. Amazing thing is...I tried to insert my index finger in, it's so tight that only 1/4 of my finger can go in. She already complaing pain. Damn...could she be virgin? I wanna feel if it's really that tight, ask her if she's ready for entrance. By now, my didi already at her pussy door rubbing her clitoris. Before she can ans me, I give my didi a push and inside I am. She let out a moan. Damn...I think I've sinned. She could be mistaken for a virgin if she haven't said she had sex before in china. I was sliding my didi in-out in a slow motion so as not to inflict more pain. From cries of pain and agony, her voice became moaning of pleasure. The faster I pump the louder her moaning grow. Ask her to sit on me, she ask me how I want her to push. I said ride me like a horse. My didi already fully inserted n rubbing against her vagina wall. Her pinkish nipple fully erected....tits bouncing away. I grabbed them and fine tuning her nipple. She ride so fast that probably Singapore Turf Club horse trainers wanna get her to ride for them next season. I told her faster faster, reaching finishing line soon. Within 10 secs, the race is over. She collapse on me and we french again while I grab her butt. Giving it a push so my didi went in again. She said she haven't had such sex before. Ask me if all local guys so ping ming, I said as long as the gals got body and looks like her. We rested till time was up and left. I promise her will intro more bros to her as long as she promise good service n no complain from bros. Below is her pics as usual for all my FR.

Ratings:
Name : Wenwen
Looks: 8.5 ( nice mixed look)
Boobs: 9 ( firm tit with pinkish nip)
Body: 8 (Slim but tummy got a scar due to ops for some intestine shit stuff)
BJ: 7 ( No experience)
FJ: 9.5 ( Tight..Fking tight, if get herinto the mood, definitely enjoyable)
Damage: $120 + Rm + CD
RTF: Wat you think? :D

http://i38.tinypic.com/242weue.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zf2on.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2b89hs.jpg

Hygienic
10-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Wow...nice pics...able to PM her contact...Thankx

nvren
10-10-2008, 02:54 PM
As promise, I introduce another PRC. Definitely a worthy bonk. Was introduce to XiaoWen by a mamasan from a nightclub. Told me she arrived 2 mths ago and work as a singer....

Ratings:
Name : Wenwen
Looks: 8.5 ( nice mixed look)
Boobs: 9 ( firm tit with pinkish nip)
Body: 8 (Slim but tummy got a scar due to ops for some intestine shit stuff)
BJ: 7 ( No experience)
FJ: 9.5 ( Tight..Fking tight, if get herinto the mood, definitely enjoyable)
Damage: $120 + Rm + CD
RTF: Wat you think? :D

Brudder saddleup,

very sexy in the top and bottom pixs.
Btw, wat is her height & vital statics?

sammyboy.sexy
10-10-2008, 05:43 PM
I grabbed them and fine tuning her nipple. She ride so fast that probably Singapore Turf Club horse trainers wanna get her to ride for them next season. I told her faster faster, reaching finishing line soon. Within 10 secs, the race is over. She collapse on me and we french again while I grab her butt. Giving it a push so my didi went in again. She said she haven't had such sex before. Ask me if all local guys so ping ming, I said as long as the gals got body and looks like her. We rested till time was up and left. I promise her will intro more bros to her as long as she promise good service n no complain from bros. Below is her pics as usual for all my FR.

yaloh bro nid more info on her leh, btw so her service for 120 is 1 or 2 shot ? your FR above seems to be 2 shot wor ? :rolleyes:

wun mind if can pass me her contact too :D

BMW520_M
10-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Bro, very nice. Can share?

xhardboiled
10-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Nice FR.
But pricey.

She looks gd eventhough picture quality is nt too gd.

fresno99
10-10-2008, 06:38 PM
wa.. shit.. i see the pair of papayas.. i almost creamed.. beautiful and perfect lor.. I think Mr 1ipapaya will also wan to savor those perfect tits.. :D

unfortunately i am sucker for bbbj ... so will wait for good commandos to train her first...

omglala
10-10-2008, 11:40 PM
hmmm this is sure a gd catch,,,,pic verify evrything....

saddleup
11-10-2008, 12:38 PM
1st batch number went out liao. Just receive a call from WW. She say if bros wanna try her service, if possible today coz she think her red tide is coming. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Also her rate is for 1 shot. Can try to bargain with her but no promise.

skitzofoozy
11-10-2008, 04:10 PM
bro, i can't seem to join ur yahoo grp
can pm me her contact too, thanks.

shanesca
11-10-2008, 05:11 PM
bro, can pm me her contact.
thanks!

aLeGrIa
11-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Nice pics... but $120 is a bit on the high side for PRC. Do give more info and details... thanks!

jsnn
12-10-2008, 08:39 PM
bro just 2 check with u about her contact as i m interested willing 2 pay and want 2 have fun and help up with upping FR on her anyway i not a newbie though my point r low to provei use to have another nick call desiree but my girl force to RT from sammy as she find out and get my password 2 confront me
i hope u can understand anyway i'm happy 2 b back with a new nick and secure password my girl can not think of i know u r friendly and generous can put me in ur list of request .thank you

didisleep
13-10-2008, 05:43 AM
pm me the contact thank

i1papaya
13-10-2008, 06:15 AM
wa.. shit.. i see the pair of papayas.. i almost creamed.. beautiful and perfect lor.. I think Mr 1ipapaya will also wan to savor those perfect tits..

unfortunately i am sucker for bbbj ... so will wait for good commandos to train her first...

You call me?:p Hehehe.....

Yah nice pair of tits but the price of $120 is too steep for poor man like me.:o
May consider if I got extra cash.:D

TS great find though.:)

tykocan
13-10-2008, 07:05 AM
Care to share contact of this germ bro. Pm me or email at [email protected]

saddleup
14-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Wenwen is on code red

brian33
14-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Start camping for more FR...:)

IOWA
15-10-2008, 12:12 PM
sounds like a gem

fresno99
15-10-2008, 12:19 PM
You call me?:p Hehehe.....
Yah nice pair of tits but the price of $120 is too steep for poor man like me.:o
May consider if I got extra cash.

wa bro.. u sure poor hor.. see so many of ur RTF with other meimeis .. i tink more poor in ur sperm bank is it? :D

sori i still owe u a FR on XW but my backlog is realli stackin up... :D

i1papaya
18-10-2008, 06:32 AM
wa bro.. u sure poor hor.. see so many of ur RTF with other meimeis .. i tink more poor in ur sperm bank is it?

sori i still owe u a FR on XW but my backlog is realli stackin up...

So many Gems, So little fund and So slow in sperm reproduction, therefore must be selective unless WenWen is visually eye candy if can to face-to-face meet first. Else can only rely on you bros' FR for judgement lor.

Hey, as I said FR is necessary. Got time to bonk and got to time to TCSS, no time for FR? No excuse.:mad::p:D....Need you to write hor, or else other bros see this thread liao think next time get CTC from i1papaya no need FR lah. Please support hor;)

birt
18-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi,buddy.

Could you PM her contact!

Thanks a lot!

rbtan
18-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Hi Bro,
can share the contact.... interest to try.
many thank

saddleup
18-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Accordingto WW, a bro here went to meet her even though she's on code red. Can the bro post FR so other bros can know more abt her. Thanks

rbtan
18-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Bro.... pls pm contact.... will like to try
thanks

LifeLife
18-10-2008, 05:15 PM
wow, so many good gals around, running out of ammo liao.....

JJjumper
19-10-2008, 02:01 AM
call her yesterday and she said she not "fanpian" and also ask how I got her number. ask me do I know her? when I said, i know her name WW, she then open up and said call next week and arrange.

look fwd to that

saddleup
22-10-2008, 12:47 PM
WW is ready for duty. She sent her aunty packing yesterday.