PDA

View Full Version : SEXY Local Malay GAL...Name EVE..Where is she..?

shawn6699
10-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi..ANybody knows..Where is she..?

khoon1
10-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi..ANybody knows..Where is she..?

she in my pocket.:p ,dont know wat is ur truth means ..

Bello
10-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Few of the Malay gal also call EVE. Don't know whom u saying?
More details like wat's her age for example.

shawn6699
10-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Sorry.Local Gal name Eve. I miss her.maybe bro taj know her. she been missing.she quit?anybody contact her.?
thank you

blacktaj
10-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Sorry.Local Gal name Eve. I miss her.maybe bro taj know her. she been missing.she quit?anybody contact her.?
thank you

HAHA Wah leow. Like I know every single Minah in Singapore like that.

Anyways, you will need to tell me more. PM me with greater detail if you shy to say here. LOL. Eg. Does she CIM? Swallow? Under which OKT last time if any? I will try to remember for you. :)

miloluv
10-10-2008, 07:48 PM
HAHA Wah leow. Like I know every single Minah in Singapore like that.

Anyways, you will need to tell me more. PM me with greater detail if you shy to say here. LOL. Eg. Does she CIM? Swallow? Under which OKT last time if any? I will try to remember for you. :)

bro blacktaj

u r nt call qc of minahs for nothin leh.. hehehe (no offence.. juz kidding.. :D)
i tink she under 1 okt (doxxx somting) with a few minahs awhile ago. do a search shld b able to find :o

block11
10-10-2008, 09:18 PM
bro blacktaj

u r nt call qc of minahs for nothin leh.. hehehe (no offence.. juz kidding.. :D)
i tink she under 1 okt (doxxx somting) with a few minahs awhile ago. do a search shld b able to find :o

hmmm.... i think our dearest commando Taj had drinks with her before :p

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/74414-local-minah-eve-sexy-cfm-bbbj.html