PDA

View Full Version : Everyone BEWARE of this SOB - HP:825027XX

jenny2fyou
10-10-2008, 02:44 AM
Hi everyone, please inform ur gals or FL to beware of this Chinese-Malay guy. His handphone is 825027XX. He have bonked one of my gal then at the end of the session, he will give excuse that his mother is very sick or fell down etc. So need to rush off but he dun have cash in hand need to go ATM to withdraw, excuse me, will you go for a bonk without cash in hand, since when FL accept Credit Card??? That mean you are out to cheat the gal. So he drive around and around, after much effort, cannot find the right ATM for him to get money, then he will tell my gal that he will return tomorrow to rtf and pay her.

Guess wat, the next morning, he called my gal and told her his mother has passed away, will need sometime before he can pay her.

But here the real story. If his mother passed away, how come he called another gal in the morning for a session. When my gal called him, he even threaten to call the police.

So you mother-fcuker out there. I got ur mobile number, I got ur car number. Dun let me catch you again, I will cut off ur fcuking penis.

So everyone, beware of this SOB.

xuan'taro
10-10-2008, 03:02 AM
Local S'porean or other?

Malay-Chinese mix?:rolleyes:

This damn guy very "siasui" leh....

lostmypants
10-10-2008, 04:12 AM
Hi everyone, please inform ur gals or FL to beware of this Chinese-Malay guy. His handphone is 825027XX. He have bonked one of my gal then at the end of the session, he will give excuse that his mother is very sick or fell down etc. So need to rush off but he dun have cash in hand need to go ATM to withdraw, excuse me, will you go for a bonk without cash in hand, since when FL accept Credit Card??? That mean you are out to cheat the gal. So he drive around and around, after much effort, cannot find the right ATM for him to get money, then he will tell my gal that he will return tomorrow to rtf and pay her.

Guess wat, the next morning, he called my gal and told her his mother has passed away, will need sometime before he can pay her.

But here the real story. If his mother passed away, how come he called another gal in the morning for a session. When my gal called him, he even threaten to call the police.

So you mother-fcuker out there. I got ur mobile number, I got ur car number. Dun let me catch you again, I will cut off ur fcuking penis.

Are u the gal's OKT?

Stephenw
10-10-2008, 05:51 AM
Look for his car and give him 4 flat tires. :)

DL2UHI
10-10-2008, 06:16 AM
This SOB is a crying shame to cheongsters!! Taking advantage of FLs who r just trying to make some money. And to invoke his mothers name and death too to get off what is due!(he must be real desperate to come out with that kind of story) He better watch out that he dont trip, fall and break his precious jadestick or the 2 eggs that comes with it!!

JoySeeker
10-10-2008, 07:26 AM
I got ur mobile number, I got ur car number. Dun let me catch you again, I will cut off ur fcuking penis.

wah piang eh...got this kind of ppl:mad:...reali shit man...ask everyone to call his hp until explode and let him suffer:mad:...bring bad name to SBF...

bro what is the nick of this SOB ??

i dun think can trace the nick with the hp number:cool:...nvm, it got he sure chialat one...

repsolman
10-10-2008, 07:49 AM
Some other ploys:

- pretend to be police, flash fake police id and get free sex
- bring girl home for overnight and disappear next morning, leave girl at home with family without paying
- drive girl far away to dark place and threaten her until she gives free sex
- bring girl overnight and put things in the drink, run of without paying, and even take the girl's money

All this can happen because these ccb SOBs know the girls dare not report to the police. Occupational hazard.

But I believe in one thing - RETRIBUTION :D