PDA

View Full Version : Prc Lily

shadowlica
10-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Was introduced to this prc LILY by a friend who told me service tok-kong & say I must try her. Call LILY up & wow, voice very sweet, meltdown already. ask her how much, she said $80. ok affordable. arrived at budget hotel at GEYLANG. got a room & sms the room nbr. thought that she might be late like the other prcs, so i go for my bath. but half way, dingdong the bell rang. first look, ok lah,very fair and smooth skin with small eyes but very nice sexy voice.hug her from the back and kiss her neck and lick her ears.my hand was fondling her breast while she play with my didi.jus cant release my hand from her breast as it was very big and soft with hard nipples. she stripped naked from her black short dress & we went in for a bath. in the bathroom, when i kiss her, she did not resist & was a very good kisser.

LILY got a pair of C melons.she give me a cat bath and also gave me a very good massage and body massage.her breast was very soft on my body and her nipples are erect hard when it touches my body. when i turn over, she proceeded to give me bbbj. only thing is she does not do cim. bbbj not bad with enough suction.

Ask her to turn over, it is time to lick her pussy. very nice, no smell. she enjoyed very much. lick her up down left right. she was ecstatic, told me not to stop licking that g-spot. after a short while, she wants my erect didi to enter her. let her put on the rubber & pump her with all my strength.do her different styles with no ressistance. my little bro fired off,we rest for awhile and later clean off.

name: LiLy
height: 1.6m
weight: 55kg
looks: 7/10 small eyes
body: 8/10 very firm and sexy
boobs: c+? you judge
attitude: 8/10 no resistance
bath: standard
cathbath: standard
bj: 8/10 she prefer
bbbj: 8/10 I prefer
kissing: yes 8/10
painting: yes, I prefer
damage: 80/1/1,excluding hotel and cd

Interested brothers can pm me for her contact or add a line to this thread.

xuan'taro
10-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Sound very interesting... But I wait for other bro tried first and wait for more FR:D

charsiew
10-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Another good find...

Hygienic
10-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Able to PM me her contact...Thankx....