PDA

View Full Version : Model Rainier (cos-play POLICE)

Fabulust
09-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Pro service

spasticboy
09-10-2008, 03:16 PM
this is the most hardworking okt.

Starting of thread, and inside write only "pro service"?!? :eek::confused:

Fabulust
09-10-2008, 07:13 PM
FABULUST APOLOGIZE FOR LAZINESS

RAINIER(nypd) to punish me for my laziness

STATS FOR Rainier

Rainier-Ht172 wt:48kg (33B/24/33)

BRIEF DESCRIPTION

A Tall and leggy gal with superb service assure to punish you
highly recommended for bro who like long leggy gal

grist
10-10-2008, 09:05 AM
What is the damage ?

Fabulust
10-10-2008, 10:08 AM
FABULUST PRESENTING YOU THE CALANDER MODEL(2008)<RAINIER>

Calander is provided for reference

(A must try on her service)>feedback from customer

Fabulust
10-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Fabulust Top model at top hotel

TRY IT AND YOU KNOW WE ARE NOT KIDDING

FABULOUS SERVICE AT MARVELLOUS PRICING

Fabulust
10-10-2008, 04:03 PM
Fabulust calander model at your command

Tall,Leggy,sexy,accomodating,understanding model to serve you like a king

Fabulust
11-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Fabulust(Rainier) welcome you.

Tall leggy calander model to please you.
Starring at 4star hotel,nice ambience

Fabulust
11-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Bro who saw her calander and mag pic, we need her FR.

Thanks bro for supporting,We need your sincere FR to improve our service.

Fabulust presenting you 2008calander model

Fabulust
11-10-2008, 06:03 PM
FABULUST(Rainier) Live pic updated

Model(Rainier) more livepic available NOW
Magazine (2008 calander model) to serve u in our Luxury hotel
WHAT ARE U STILL WAITING FOR???
BOOK now FOR a SENSATION and RELAX session

Fabulust
11-10-2008, 07:40 PM
Tall leggy calander model to serve you like king

Sat night here to enjoy the comfort and luxury with Rainier

Fabulust
12-10-2008, 03:48 PM
FABULUST PROMOTING MAG MODEL RAINIER (SILKY LEG & SLIM)

DAMAGE @ $158 / 2shots / 90mins (SPECIAL PROMOTION)

For booking, please sms 81713698

skyben
12-10-2008, 06:23 PM
FR ON (fabulust)rainier

Looks : 8/10(tall model sweet and mysterious)
Boobs : 7/10(prefer busty type,nice cup anyway)
Bbbj : 9/10(looking at how she suck is already a pleasure)
Bath : 10/10(A muz try,spacious bathtub)
FJ :8/10 (like tall gal on doggies,)
Massage:8/10(hardworking)
Gfe :10/10(can bring home as wife,really sweet to me)
service : 8/10(Sop add point in shower, bbbj and position accomodating)

Morning after sending my wife for work decided to call sis(fab) for booking
ask her for recommedation was given Rainier as others are booked. In mind
was whether she can make it or not,how come she still got slot. Reach the
place in less than 10min, reply to proceed the room was fast too.(Great service). when i arrive at the lobby, i stop to call sis(fab) again to confirm
my location really too posh and really unbelievable. ok fine proceed to locate
the room and when the door open i was greeted by a tall and sweet gal.
invited me in and wow uniform on her really look sexy. in heart thanking sis(fab) for this reco. Room really spacious and the bathroom is a seethrough
concept, can see the bathtub already fill with water. Was offer a coffee and
while i was sipping and blowing the coffee,my pant was already down with her blowing my dick,almost choke. position myself properly and place the coffee on the side table she carry on sucking like it is some kind of lollipop.
estacy fill me when she look at me at that position and dont know whether
is it the coffee which is making me see star in such early morning. Enjoying the BBBJ and when my rod is striking hot,she slow down and sluttishly lick my
ball wow superb,ask me to undress her uniform and i already know what is awaiting me. water was warm and bathtub was inviting enough to hold me and her in.savouring the best like a king in my own paradise really relax and no rushing involve. after cleaning up proceed to bed lie down she come up on me and start licking my nipples then down and down and stop at a position where she go up and down with force. my goodness,started to sit up on the side and she ask me whether is it i wanna cob,nodded my head was the only reply i can give to her.she continue with hard suction again and again till i feel the urge to pull out and release on her breast.she dry me up and was offer a massage,so nice after a erection. Never will my wife do it on me.
Feeling a bit of relieve she start to lick me again and not a while my rod stand again she say wake up so fast,embarrased. wanted to tell her by looking at her will make me stand already. after a short bbbj ask her to doggie and pump her moaning was soft but alluring and change various position and spotted 1 area(secret) where i prefer most bonking at.offloaded after several changes of position and location in room. Bro who have try will know what i mean by different location. was offer a bath and short massage before i left.very politely throughout the whole session.

Dont feel like writing this Fr as whenever i post it for other gal it seem to be difficult to book a rtf at my prefer timing. NO CHOICE THEY DESERVE THIS

Sis(fab) thanks for the reco and the room u offering really power to the max.

Fabulust
12-10-2008, 09:48 PM
FR ON (fabulust)rainier

Dont feel like writing this Fr as whenever i post it for other gal it seem to be difficult to book a rtf at my prefer timing. NO CHOICE THEY DESERVE THIS

Sis(fab) thanks for the reco and the room u offering really power to the max.

Thanks bro sky for sacrificing himself
Thanks for your FR, appreciated.
Don't worry Bro here who read your FR will sure let you have their slot.(haha)

noob79
13-10-2008, 12:16 AM
simple FR on rainier

Looks : Tall and slim,looks like model, cool and alluring (not for SYT-lover)
Boobs : More than a handful, B-cup i guess, nice and firm
Bath : Very attentive, even massage when soaping me
Massage: Not piano player, puts in effort but dun expect hot spa quality
Bbbj : Like licking lollipop, pretty good but too short
FJ : Excellent, very active and involved
Gfe : Not so much, think she quite shy
service : Good, obliging and active

The good
First and foremost, the hotel really makes a difference, room was very nice with a bed that is nice and springy, shiok. To me, the nice ambiance makes for a more enjoyable bonk.

Nice and long bath, got me very clean.

FJ was great, started off in cowgal with her hair swaying ard as she rocked on me, switch ard several positions till we finished off in doggy, sibei good, her butt damn nice and springy, doing her in doggy is pure extacy.

The bad
Communication gap, her english not very good, so quite hard to talk. Initially, also thought she was stand-offish but turn out ok, maybe need time to warm up. I guess she is new to this line bah.

RTF?
Yes, wasn't really into her initially but she grows on me.

Overall a very good experience, initially when my fren and i got to know which hotel, we were quite suspicious as we thought it was too good a deal; so cheap can bonk in nice hotel, must be something wrong with the girls. We went ahead and was glad to be proven wrong.

Fabulust
13-10-2008, 10:19 AM
Promotion for Rainier still on....
Due to great response from Bro, we have reduced rainier price to save big on your wallet.
show her your support now....

Fabulust
13-10-2008, 11:46 AM
simple FR on rainier

Looks : Tall and slim,looks like model, cool and alluring (not for SYT-lover)

Overall a very good experience, initially when my fren and i got to know which hotel, we were quite suspicious as we thought it was too good a deal; so cheap can bonk in nice hotel, must be something wrong with the girls. We went ahead and was glad to be proven wrong.

Thanks Bro(noob) for your Fr,appreciated.
She is working as a model in bangkok
We always let you pay less to enjoy more,worth your every cent.
Check out on Rainier promotion,still on today.

Fabulust
13-10-2008, 01:36 PM
FABULUST(RAINIER) model at PROMOTION PRICE

LIVE PIC PROVIDED, LIVE ACTION REQUIRED BY U BROS

crazycow2006
13-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Just came back from a fabulous session with Rainier.

Decided to try out fabulust's services after not being able to find anyone to my liking from usual contacts. Really glad I did so :)

The room caught me by surprise, really looked like one of those modern boutique hotels', with a huge bath tub and a full king sized bed.

Think this is Rainier's first time here, and thought she was pretty shy when she didn't talk much initially. Realised later cos' she it is cos she isn't very proficient with English, but somehow or rather we managed to communicate fine and she really is quite playful.

A magazine model back home, she resembles Maggie Q from certain angles, especially during the bonking session. Tall, slim, well poportioned with nice natural boobs (which I like, half-sian whenever I find silicon).

Was a little curious and worried when she gave a massage while showering me, then continued with a full body massage on the bed. Was thinking where got time to bonk? Well, I was wrong ... definitely one of the fastest time I came, cannot tahan the combination tight pussy, natural moans and spasms when she came.

Oh, did I mentioned she gets very wet easily? No use of KY definitely another plus point for me.

Anyway, we watched a little TV after that, teasing each other before going for round 2. Finished the session on the dot - 90mins. :p

Overall, it felt more like making out with a sexy one-night stand than anything else.

Looks : 8/10(10/10 from certain angles)
Boobs : 9/10
Bbbj : 6.5/10(a little too soft from what I prefer)
Bath : 9/10
FJ :10/10
Gfe :10/10
RTF: Yes (before she heads back in 2 weeks time)

Think I managed to catch a glimsp at another gal Janice, as a bro was leaving the room. Looked very fair and cute, pretty gal with cheerful smile.

Fabulust
14-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Made a last minute booking for Rainier last nite after my other arrangement cock-up (not wif Fabulust), and fabulust's other gers are not available. (really wanted to see Elva in her race queen costume)

Looks: 6.8
Boobs: 8 (nicely shaped B-cup, soft and not saggy)
BBBJ: 7
Massage: 8.5
FJ: 8
GFE: 7.5
RTF: Not likely. (Limted budget and would really like to try elva)

Thanks for supporting,rem to ask for your rtf discount.
Nice Fr,appreciated

Fabulust
15-10-2008, 03:06 AM
High class model going low to save your money
Promotion not to be missed,service is assure.
What are u still waiting for?
worth a try at this pricing,highly recommended

Fabulust
15-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Fabulust saving big on your vitamin M
We lower the price just to let you enjoy the standard of model,worth a try at this pricing.
Fabulust you with a surprise always

Fabulust
15-10-2008, 11:45 AM
The bad
Communication gap, her english not very good, so quite hard to talk. Initially, also thought she was stand-offish but turn out ok, maybe need time to warm up. I guess she is new to this line bah.

RTF?
Yes, wasn't really into her initially but she grows on me.

Overall a very good experience, initially when my fren and i got to know which hotel, we were quite suspicious as we thought it was too good a deal; so cheap can bonk in nice hotel, must be something wrong with the girls. We went ahead and was glad to be proven wrong.[/QUOTE]

After so many good FR what are u still waiting for

dagme
15-10-2008, 11:08 PM
An FR on rainier for 12th Oct

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : 8/10
Bath : 9/10
Massage: 8/10
Bbbj : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
Gfe : Shy 6/10
service : 7/10

Contacted Fabulust to make a booking for me. This guy is an awesome guy, very understanding.

Went to the room at around 2 and i was awestruck. It was a ****ing good hotel. Clean, spacious and romantic. When i went in, rainier was hiding behind the door, very shy and smiled at me. I was like ok, this girl is hot.
We watched TV for a while and she asked to me take a bath. We went to bath tub and she started massaging me for like 20 mins. But never gave bbbj : (. Dissapointing. I asked her to give, but she was like "No".

Then we went on to the bed, and she started massaging me again lol, But i must say the massage was freaking awesome. Very strong. It took like 15 mins and i was like where got time to ****.

She then gave me a bbbj, but it lasted for less than 2 min, before she capped me without even telling me : (. She climbed on top and i felt a pain in my ***is, cos her pussy was so tight. After 2 mins of bonking i CIM. After that we cleaned up, took a shower and she started giving me a oil massage, which made me angry lol.. 3 massages in 1 session. I asked her if she can give me a bbbj, but she declined.

Round 2 started after so much insisting, We moved to 69, and it was good. Her pussy is the best you can ever eat lol. Then started bonking her. I felt that her moaning was very fake. although you feel very good while bonking that tight pussy.

I could not cum in the 2nd round and asked her to give HJ w/out Condom. She doesnt want to. So a little dissapointed.

RTF : Not really. But i would definitely contact this bro again. :) for the cosy place and cute chicks he has

----------------
Dagme