PDA

View Full Version : Big Boobs Lili at Geylang L10

too_hot
08-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi All

Just had a session with a SW (streetwalker) at the junction of GL10 and Talma Rd. GL regulars should be familiar where this place is.

Not very pretty, but super huge (although not natural) boobs. And she wear her shorts so short until her butt cheeks peeping at u.

She come up to me and press her neh neh on me so buay tahan go up. Her attitude good. While in the lift lobby waiting for lift already start to rub my didi and peck my lips, when the lift door close after we go in (no one else inside), i grab her by the waist from behind and starting kissing her neck. She take my hand and bring up to her boobs. Didi already wake up in the pants. Then the door open and a cleaner was outside and saw us. We laugh and faster run to our room. After going in, immediately she start using her butt to rub my didi again while i resume cupping her neh neh from behind and kissing her neck and shoulders.

Then strip down and go bath and hit the bed. Her service is quite good (relatiely speaking cos my experience with many SWs are that service below par) although not as good as some other "special clubs" in the TN/HC thread.

Her catbath was good, i also painted her trimmed mei mei and she gave me a bj with me standing up and she kneel in front of me. Her bj is pretty good also. When fj, she keep saying "fuck me, fuck me hard, yes! yes! i love the feel of u in me" (something like dat la, my chinese not so good)....

P.S.: She wanted to bring in her good friend to shuang fei but i told her i only want her. But for those interested shuang fei is $180.

Name: Lili
Looks: 6/10 - not pretty, not plain either but her make up skills not very good
Body: 8/10 - love her big boobs though not real but at least not saggy
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Catbath: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8.5/10 (relative to other SWs i have tried)
Damage: $100
RTF: will consider

Please do NOT PM me for her number as i didn't ask her for it. You may try your luck at the location i mentioned at the beginning of this thread.

Lastly, caveat emptor ok??

Cheers.

funtimee
08-10-2008, 09:30 PM
is she wearing pink top and very huge boobs.

with very thick makeup and fake eyelashes ?

ahkong
09-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Super huge boobs, not natural damage at 100 a bit exp... Thanks for tell us is fake.

too_hot
10-10-2008, 11:28 AM
is she wearing pink top and very huge boobs.

with very thick makeup and fake eyelashes ?

Yeah the makeup very thick (dats why i said make up is poor) and the fake eyelashes also not nice. But i only concentrate on her (. )( .) and her super short shorts with butt cheeks sticking out. When i met her, was wearing white halter top.

So did u try?

too_hot
10-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Super huge boobs, not natural damage at 100 a bit exp... Thanks for tell us is fake.

actually she said $100 incl room. But of course when go counter to register, the man collect $12 from me. I was tinking should i be calculative and give her $88 in the room. But after her generally good experience i decide just give her the $100 (i dun have change anyway).

Problem with huge natural boobs is that they usually sag so if you want upstanding big boobs then will have to be fake....but she got quite pronounced nipples so nice to play with.