PDA

View Full Version : Jin Hua - 22 yo PRC Student in SG, Super GF Feel (Pix Inc)

Pages : [1] 2

metalsp2
08-10-2008, 03:12 AM
Hey bRos... today im here to intro a brand new gem that is just fresh in the FL scene.. actually I got to know about this gal from bro fenghuaxueyue... but his thread doesnt have a very clear heading.. so ive decided to create a new thread.. bro.. hope u dun mind..

Anyway, first of all i must write down some amazing adjectives that im gonna use to describe this young lady Jin Hua.

1. SYT
2. Classic Look
3. Nice flowy long hair
4. Just 3rd week in SG
5. Super GF Feel
6. Lots of frenching
7. Tight pussy
8. Fresh in FL scene but yet highly skillful on bed

I finally got a chance to go look for Jin Hua last weekend. I met her near the Lor 20s. when i reached, i called her and she was actually eating. i sort of spotted her from where i was and immediately i see a young sweet face talking on the phone to me.. i thought to myself.. this time win liao la.

i booked a hotel as she told me.. quite a long kok hotel but most impt is the lady not the room.. anyway.. waited for 15 min before she started to walk ove to the hotel. i watched from my window as she walk nearer.. the nearer she walked, the happier i became as i saw a nice sweet lady in a yellow top and skirt. though the skirt was pretty long, she gave out a sense of classic beauty feel..

finally she knocked on my door. i opened the door to welcome this sweet girl. immediately she gave me that gf feel. she sat down on the bed beside me and we chatted. after awhile, she got up and stood near to me.. as if arousing me by getting close to me. i put my hands over her butt.. feeling her ass through the skirt. then she started spinning her body like a dancer.. with her skirt flying to the spinning, it was a wonderful sight.. she can easily pass off as a classic chinese dancer..

i got to know that she is actually studying in sg.. normally free in ther afternoons.. i sat down beside her to feel each other up.. she asked to go bathe but i carried on caressing each other.. building up the feel.. then we look closely into each other's eyes and kissed.. kissing turned to french... wah kao.. just like gf..

finally we stripped.. she was in a pair of purple matching bra and panty. wwah.. nice taste.. her panty is those translucent wan. we headed towards the bathroom. jin hua is quite skillful in taking care of customers.. i bet she has done similar jobs in china. she carefully cleaned my body.. armpits, between legs, ass... each time she will cheekily tickle me abit.. makeing me damn shiok. then best of all., once she cleaned by dick full clean. she squat down and looked up and me.. holding my dick.. she putmy dick into her mouth.. oh my god.. a sweet young face looking at me sucking my dick.....

she sucked for not very long.. but it was damn good feel.. she is really skillful.. we washed up further before heading back to the room.. dried up and we sat beside each other.. same thing, i cant help but start caressing her... she told me to lie down... i lied down waiting for her..

jin hua came onto me.. started to lick my neck, chest then nipples.. best of all she smells so nice... as she lick near my mouth i will lock tongues with her and start frenching.. next she use her boobs to massage my body.. my chest, legs,, then private area.... next she started licking my balls area.. it was very sensitive and exciting.. then she looked seductively at me and use her tongue to lick sideways up my shaft... wah ... i must say it is quite stimulating.. she wil lick it like an ice cream stick.. and then lick the dick head.. ahhh my god... i must rate it as one of the best bbbj i have had...

i dunno how long the whole foreplay lasted.. i cant wait to bonk her.. she placed cap on with her mouth.. (skillful for a syt). She went cowgirl on me.. and u know wat is the best? as i entered her.. it was very tight.. its been so long since ive tried a FL that is so tight. i can actually feel her pussy lips wrap against my dick. and as i pump in and out, i feel her tightness around my dick.. we started rocking.. her moans were loud and melodious.. i believe they are 90% real..

we really rocked hard.. plus so much feel from her pusssy.. we moved from cowgirl to carrying postion where i pump her ass towards me.. we rocked and rocked.. before we change to missionary... i see her pussy flaps.. really super fresh and nice.. i entered her again and fucked on.. we were locked in constant frenching and pumping... that went on for like almost half an hour until i was sweating ! wah its very seldom i fuck until sweat..

i cannot really release. cuz just went to haru haru the previous day.. so she took off the cap and hj me.. we hugged and french as she hj for me... my dick was just aiming at her stomach and above her pussy area.... it was very high.. the feeling of frenching non stop with gf and she stroking ur dick, waiting for it to explode..

finallyi exploded. shooting onto her stomach and pubic hair.. i think normal fl would be angry liao.. but jin hua is just so gf like.. finally she say that she was quite tired out.. haha.. we too vigourous liao la..

finally we washed up and chatted more about how her life is here.. wat she is studying.. etc.. she did another roud of flirting with her skirt.. lifting it up high enough to expose her butt etc.. haha..

paid her and we left...

overall:
name: Jin Hua
looks: 9/10 (sweet young classic look)
hair: 9/10 (smooth flowing hair)
boobs: 7.5/10 (not v big)
figure: 8/10 (slim and no fats)
hj: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj: 8.5/10
pussy: 9/10 (tightest that i've had)
damage: $80 + $20 tips (she is worth it) + $20 hotel

to bros out there who would like to try Jin Hua.. she is really a sweet gal who is not newbie in sex like some other students out there... somehow i dunno why, but she seems quite experienced and skillful.. so if you would like to try her.. you may wanna pm me or bro fenghuaxueyue

however, i'll only share with those who have written FRs before and have been around FL... to keep our dear Jin Hua safe also. hope bros can understand.

will put up some pics soon

dan80
08-10-2008, 03:43 AM
wat a nice babe. bro pls share contact thanks

xuan'taro
08-10-2008, 04:39 AM
$80/1hour/1shoot?

Can I have her contact please?

bluedot
08-10-2008, 07:31 AM
TS, upped u for the steamy FR!

would like to try her........

dloc
08-10-2008, 08:03 AM
Bro

Very nice FR. Any chance of sharing this contact?

Thanks in advance
Dloc

hornymr
08-10-2008, 09:54 AM
like to check it out her , may i have her contact thks ts

jasdin
08-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Hi dro

Care to PM me the number

Bodyart
08-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Bro,

Your mail box is packed. I can't get my message through but anyway I would like to have her contact. She looks exciting.

Please do give me her contacts...cheerz:cool:

ricklaw
08-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Bro, Your mailbox is full.

Can trouble you to pm her contact to me pls.

Thank u in advance

69 pussy seeker
08-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Yah, must admit your FR look great!

Make me horny enuf to want to try.

Can pm me the ctc?

Thanks

Wanderboy8869
08-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Hi Bro TS,

Can pm me her contact? Thanks.

xiaogui1502
08-10-2008, 10:46 AM
hi bro,

your pm box is full... can i hv her contact? thanks

lglg666
08-10-2008, 11:14 AM
solid body, hiazzzz :)

tambi8
08-10-2008, 11:30 AM
wow..looks juicy, please share and pm us ctc bro...thks

69CIMLover
08-10-2008, 11:31 AM
wah...steam

bro, mind to share jin hua's contact? thanks

tianshi_shinko
16-10-2008, 10:16 PM
thanks
metalsp
Samster

sorry bro tink de FR abit longn hahah here come de story haha...was thinking of bonking den gt de new contact from TS..at 1st call her but she nv pick tink she at class as she say when i was abt to gif up she call back wif a sweet voice sat tat she just finish class but at tat time i have someting on so tot of give it a pass but come afternoon i was free so try mi lucks ..but she was asleep wif a beri gentle and *diao* voice ..but she willing come out immediately

when see her she kinda of soso look coz tink wif spect but when undress and she took off her clothing and spect wow sudden she become those jc gal , coz she got GU Dian Mei...and we start to ttss..and when bathing she will rub u wif her boob and make me damn high haha ..the foreplay was good too realli like those jc gal ...her bbjj was damn good almost make mi cum in her mouth damn power lo so far i try so mani this is one of the quite good de lolz.. she all position also quite willing or mayb for me onlii hahashe even willing when i bonk her half way i put mi rod into her just like those AV gal lo haha bonk a few postion after which she damn tired haha...but still cannot cum maybe tired then i request to blow me wow 1st time FL bbjj till in CIM de feeling damn high sorry fotr those BRO who read me FR quite of long hor haha

Name: jin hua
Origin: suchian
Looks: jc and student look once she took of her spect
Ht: tink 166 ba not reali sure
Boobs: b plus but damn good to sucks
BJ : dman good
BBJJ : deep throat and good sucking power 11/10
FJ: honry and kust like wif sch or JC gal at some point ( i feel lo )
message: 8/10 (with force, was told by her that she been doing for 3 years)
Pussy: tigh and well maintain haha
Damage: 80/1/2 ( not a time watcher even finish she also TTSS wif mi till time up

rtf: if gt time confim will

elth
18-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi bro metalsp2, thank you for sharing this gem... really worth the money. It one of the best FL I try for my last two mths.

1st impression of her, she look like a blur blur gal with specs just like the girl next door SYT look. She took off her clothes and hide under the blanket. Ask me to bath myself (I was thinking huh so sian to bath alone, nvm la ) after cleaning myself quickly hide in the blanket too... the aircon too cold (that room no controller really TMD) slowly she start to hug me and I tickle her nipple....so sensitive that she cover herself hehe... both of us playing hide and seek for about 10 mins... really 1st time like that with a FL.

The 1st round is very missionary... her moaning is low pitch very nice sound... during 2nd round she give me BBBJ... she position her head way down to my rod and suck my rod...she had my rod in her mouth for sometime... really SONG !!!! she then cab me then she ride me...then change to doggie... 2nd round always take a long time to come... she request me to stop as she felt painful...then took off the cap and she give me bbbj again....soon about 5 to 10mins I cum...she keep sucking and sucking can feel till my last drop is out...I lie flat on the bed and she quickly rush to the toilet hehe... She told me it bitter taste hmm... I myself also dunno how it taste la... whahha..

btw her mobile play this song: "Oh.... my...love...my daring... I hunger for your touch ..." this song come at the right time when a bro call her mobile we follow the song rhythm... so romantic...

Looks: student look when she on specs
Ht: i nv measure leh
Boobs: should be B, watch out for her nipple
BBJJ : deep throat and good sucking power
CIM : YES!!!!!!!!!
FJ: she is very horny can feel her pussy wet easily
Fingering: NO, please respect her
Pussy: tigh and well maintain haha
service: 10/10
Damage: 160/2/2 - I seldom pay so much
RTF: Confirm

Overall nv judge by her appearance. she is actually a wild playful cheerful person...try talk to her more and she will respond back too.

Hope bro who try her pls help to write FR so can help her to attract more customer... she need money to pay her sch fees, debts and rental.

wolfmaster
20-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Slightly delay in my FR for this gal... wonderful experience with her that I never expected...

wanted to try this gal due to the senseual pic posted by TS... Requested contacts but was told that she was on red alert... nvm keep on SMS her when she is free... keep chatting done... then she told me last Thursday that she is clear so I immediately wanted to fix schedule..

She told me area G is high alert so requested this hotel (which I had never heard before) ... but no choice who tell me itch so rush down to check..
lucky place quite easily located (near main road) so check in and sms room no...

was waiting and imaging wat gal will meet with every second tinking... that 15mins is the longest that I ever experience... then "Ding Dong" wah scare me man.. so loud so jump up and open the door..

saw an SYT and quickly guide her in.. her face is between foxy and school gal type.. wear a loose shirt that I really love... she appear very shy and stand far far away when talking to me.. we spend quite some time chatting about her life... and I also slowly guide her from standing to the bed and beside me....

After some chating before I even knew it, she sudden spur out and we start frenching me.. that action started the whole show… our lips never free off each other… We started rabba… and my hands went in to locate the important lock.. she was gipping.. while I snap open single-handed easily…. “我还不知道你是个开锁专家“..
Within minutes we clear off everything… and never split off…

As I was about to slide my hand southwards… she sudden stop me and say.. “让我来服务你。。“I can still remember her looks.. really really seductive.. with her mole beside her mouth.. is just like.. any AV gals you can imagine..

Thinking back her BBBJ I can still feel high.. despite not the best that I had before.. her looks when she is licking my rod.. really made me high… after 15mins of enjoying her service.. I really need to stop her and cap myself.. .(cannot tahan liao..)
I was searching for the cap (we strip each other during our frenching and clothes were everywhere…) as showing me the “cum get me face”

Quickly search and cap myself.. while running on top.. wanted her to ride on me as I prefer to “drink milk” while riding… once enter.. I can feel the tightness and the skin smoothness as I carry her around…. as our speed of motion increase her moaning was increasing… and getting louder and louder… what follow-that was heavy breathing and her soft moan of “ 快。。快。。 深一点。。我要深一点。。。。“
“啊。。爽。。 好爽啊。。”

As I feel the sensation & highness coming.. quickly put her in standard position to continue with my thrusting… faster and faster… till… …. she was screaming..
“不行了。。。。。不行了。。。。死了。。死了。。。。。啊。。。。“

I managed to release all my past week load into her.. (of cos with cap la)

Ratings:
Name: told me her name is Xi Xi..
looks: 7.5/10 (Standard SYT.. initial look shy.. but she had a seductive look.. if u get her started on..)
frenching : 8/10 (really like frenching.. will be higher if she dun smoke)
Boobs : C cupper (big and soft but cannot tell.. but I think should be B+ - C)
BBBJ : 8/10 (give high points… for the look when licking)
GFE : 8.5/10 (can click .. but would think lover more than galfriend..)
FJ : 8/10 (Good to carry and bonking was hot man… )
ht : 16X (medium but nice for me)
wt : 4X (good shape..)
damage : 80 (where to find.. she is a nice gal..)
RTF: I will .. .when I am back..

She will be here studying so think brother can arrange your time..
Up points if brother enjoy.. my FR…

Any contact pls contact TS.. must thank him for bring such gems…

leeky123
20-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks bro Metal for sharing contact.

But to be frank...your rating is overly high...i know u guys will say a man`s meat is another poison ( i think this phrase is overused for an excuse). ..this is not the 2nd time i kana conned ...not by bro metal...but by another thread ...wat super syt...oh ya...that jiaqi...brothers here say until chio bu rate 9/10..end up 5.5 or 6 standard.

I met up with her on sunday...yesterday...it was raining...i told her i will be meeting her on 5.30pm..end up 6.00pm then arrive. ..ok ...initally i want to leave...but i say heck care...thinking of the meeting with a chio bu (based on the rating)...i stayed..

true enough she come...but not to my expectation...maybe expectation kills expectation....

Ratings:
Name: jinhua
looks: 5.5/10 (looks like a typical china man to me ..if without the long hair)
frenching : 6/10 (i had better french experience)
Boobs : B or C cupper (nothing to shout about)
BBBJ : 7/10 (this one is quite good...should give credit)
GFE : 7.5/10 (frenly..eager to serve)
FJ : 7/10 (she is responsive in this department)
RTF: no...

hopefully brothers out there to turn off by my report...but i guess...there should be people to give frank report...and dun give overrated FR just for the sake of giving..

Little Red
20-10-2008, 09:23 PM

But to be frank...your rating is overly high...i know u guys will say a man`s meat is another poison ( i think this phrase is overused for an excuse). ..this is not the 2nd time i kana conned ...not by bro metal...but by another thread ...wat super syt...oh ya...that jiaqi...brothers here say until chio bu rate 9/10..end up 5.5 or 6 standard.

I met up with her on sunday...yesterday...it was raining...i told her i will be meeting her on 5.30pm..end up 6.00pm then arrive. ..ok ...initally i want to leave...but i say heck care...thinking of the meeting with a chio bu (based on the rating)...i stayed..

true enough she come...but not to my expectation...maybe expectation kills expectation....

Ratings:
frenching : 6/10 (i had better french experience)
Boobs : B or C cupper (nothing to shout about)
BBBJ : 7/10 (this one is quite good...should give credit)
GFE : 7.5/10 (frenly..eager to serve)
FJ : 7/10 (she is responsive in this department)
RTF: no...

hopefully brothers out there to turn off by my report...but i guess...there should be people to give frank report...and dun give overrated FR just for the sake of giving..

agreed with bro leeky123. met this gal last fri near the place she stays. 1st impression, below my expectation, think too many bros over-rated her, so made my expectation higher. typical cheena look, not very outstanding, very forgettable. but at least she's young, and at times, naughty like a little gal. went to a nearby hotel and finished our business within 1 hour.

summary:
look: 6/10 (not my type)
attitude: 8/10 (friendly)
body: 8/10 (smooth, young body)
bbbj: 8/10 (good suction but a bit short)
fj: 6/10 (a bit lazy, me doing most of the work)
rtf: dun think so....

overall experience is not bad, just that i wanna other gals.
bros who like young & naughty gals, its worth trying her!
cheers!!!

mavericklovesex
22-10-2008, 12:06 AM

Ratings:

bro, i was disappointed many times with the looks rating. We need to have higher expectation in term of looks rating.........just my 2 cents worth

Addison81
22-10-2008, 02:21 AM
1st of all wanted to thank bro for giving me Jin Hua contact.

She is friendly, on time, patience, not a clock looker which is a plus plus point here & very very girl friend feeling. Best to go for if you love SYT....

Short FR for Jin Hua:-

name: Jin Hua which is not her real name

looks: 5/10 (Rounded face, cute type like sec sch type lolx)

hair: 7/10

boobs: 8/10 (Just my type)

figure: 8/10 (slim but not very slim)

hj: 6/10

bbbj: 9/10 (Really very very good lolx)

Overall rating: 7.5/10^

Damage: $80 + $20 tips + $30 hotel:p

david310170
22-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Thank you metalsp2 for the contact.

Just tried her 4 hours ago. Here is a short FR

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10, smooth
BBBJ: didn't try
FJ: tight with lots of moaning

global25
27-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Jin Hua

It was an impromptu meet up. First time I meet up with a lady at such a short notice!

First impression, plan jane, body looks decent. A MILF. Looks are deceiving at time. She is very experienced and has been around for a long time.

Went to my normal hangout and realized that it is super packed! There is a voucher that I received from one of the bro here on a water theme playground(you can search for “Magic water” in the forum) that I recalled, that is just round the corner from my location. Ask Jin Hua if she is ok with water sports and try something new for a change. She agreed. Cool.

Jin Hua and myself are mesmerized by the theme rooms when the staff show us what they have! Definitely a few hundred % better that what Haru Haru can provide IMO! We choose the one with Jacuzzi, a shower, 2 beds - one on ground and another one level 2. It is like a design boutique room. High value for $.

Door locked. Jin Hua becomes a playful and horny Jap AV star! She was dancing to the DVD music, making notti, CFM faces/moves. Role acting. Very pro!

We climb up the ladder to level 2 bed. Staring at each other eyes, GFE get heavier and we start to french and clothes start to get lesser, by the time we are fully naked, we are already at ground level bed, with clothes littering all over the place, includes on the ladder…Hehe.

Head into Jacuzzi and enjoy the good relax soak with water “massage” our back, legs, arms. And most important to Jin Hua at her crotch! Free stimulation for her! Wow, she start the action without me! Damn!

We have a lot of fun in the small Jacuzzi. It was an intense sexsation, decide to finish first round in the water. Not to go into too much details what we did in the Jacuzzi as per request from Jin Hua.

2nd round start on upper deck bed. Another 20mins of intense(mechiam like sprinting) sexsation. We stopped. Jin Hua was complaining she is very tired, most probably not use to such fast and furious pace. I am okay with not firing off. It is not just the cumming that is satisfying, the process is more important IMO.

Jin Hua have a hard time climbing down the ladders as her legs are jelly. Too heavy bonking. :)

Wash up and send her back to her place.

These are the stats:
Lady – Jin Hua
Looks – 6/10 (plain. Long hair. She looks like an old sec classmate)
Age – late 20 (IMO)
Nationality – PRC
Language – Chinese
Body – 6.5/10 (have a small tummy,abit ba ba, too white)
Boobs – 6/10 (B cup - too small for her frame)
Facial – abit rounded, full of expressions(playful).
Bath – NA. The theme concept takes precedent over the norm practice.
Massage – NA
French – 7/10 (Nice)
HJ – NIL
BBBJ – Shiok doing it in the Jacuzzi. No rating as nothing to compare with.
BJ – NA
BM – NIL
Pussy – 7/10
Painting – Yes
Fingering – Yes
GFE – 8/10
FJ: 9/10 (Muscle and gripe are good.)
AJ: NIL
Attitude: 6/10 (accommodating and playful, lower the points due to the feeling that her “mask” she has ON is too distasteful that turn me OFF)
Damage: As advertise + tips
RTF – Depend on circumstance.

Jin Hua is a skilful and experienced MILF. A fun person to be with. I saw/experience something, which I like to caution. Handle with care.

Thanks to TS for the contact.

If you can’t find the water theme playground, PM me.

a8188j
30-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Hi bro, care to share the contact? Thank you very much.;)

iluvpiakpiak
30-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Hi bro metalsp2! can PM me her contact? thankxy

Andy23
30-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Hi bro care to share th contact?thanks

denden7070
31-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Jin Hua is a skilful and experienced MILF.

22 yo milf:eek:

Huntsgp
31-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Jin Hua

If you can’t find the water theme playground, PM me.

Magic Water (http://www.magicwaters.sg/)

For bros who are interested... this caught my eye and I googled it... never been there yet so cannot give report.

Will update if I try their rooms when some seniors pass me ctc or I hunt my 1st kill

aczeta76
31-10-2008, 10:57 AM
[U]
[COLOR="Blue"]If you can’t find the water theme playground, PM me.

Bro... nice recommendation. Shall check it out later after I have my session with Rita..

Price seems reasonable... juz hope conditions are as good...was in the area ytd by never noticed this. Muz be quite secluded

Magic Water (http://www.magicwaters.sg/)

metalsp2
01-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Jin Hua

Door locked. Jin Hua becomes a playful and horny Jap AV star! She was dancing to the DVD music, making notti, CFM faces/moves. Role acting. Very pro!

thks bro global25 for the FR. yeah. Jin Hua can be really playful and horny.. but she usually gives the impression of a decent lady when she first appears.. thats mainly cuz she is stilll a student.. maybe bros can guide her to being more sexy.. change to some sexier clothes.. some make up.. yeah.. a gem to be polished! ...

bros who would like to try her can PM me.. ive just cleared abt 20 slots in my PM box..

jason19870313
03-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Name: as state in thread
looks:8/10
Boobs :B to C
BBBJ : 7/10
GFE : 7.5/10
FJ : 8/10

liudage
11-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Thanks to bro metalsp2 for the JinHua’s contact. I was unable to meet her due to limited time on my last trip back and was only able to catch up with her on this trip.

My first impression of JH is that of a typical Chinese lady look with her round face. She was very shy and did not like to talk much when we first met – making me wondering if I’ve made a mistake of contacting her. Luckily, her attitude changed as soon as we went behind closed door, and became more chatty – maybe she just do not like to speak in public.

She gave me her limited version of “boob bath” that my little bro appreciated. However, she capped rather quickly for the BJ. She was a screamer during the main act – not sure if it is for real since I didn’t think I did anything out of ordinary, although I was affected by her scream of “kuai gei wo” (give it to me fast) and she didn’t mean faster stroke – she wanted to finish it fast.

Below is my rating:
Name : Jin Hua aka XiXi
Look: 7/10 (with typical Chinese round face; some makeup)
Ht/Wt : 163cm/50kg (my guess)
Body: 7/10 (fair
Boobs: B, 6/10 (no pinky nip)
BBBJ : No; only BJ (6/10 SOP)
Frenching : Not allowed
Fringering : No
AR: No
Licking: Not allowed
Painting : didn’t try
FJ : 6/10 (wet, loud moan but wanting to finish it fast)
GFE: 6/10 (shy although her actions said she has been around)
Attitude: 7/10 (almost cold outside, but warmer in room)
Overall: 6.5/10
Damage: $100 inc Tips, excl hotel
RTF: maybe she may not be so shy the next time, but many other around

zeon86x
12-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Name : Jin Hua
Body:7/10
Boobs: B Cup
BJ :7/10 SOP
Frenching : Not allowed
Fringering : Yes
FJ : 7/10 (rather hardworking)
Attitude: 8/10 (quite ok,cruz can joke ard like my fuck buddy)
Damage: $100 inc Tips, excl hotel

elth
06-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Looks: student look (today no wear specs)
Ht: i nv measure leh
Boobs: should be B, watch out for her nipple
BBJJ : 9/10 very hardworking
FJ: very wet wet wet... nice sound
Fingering: NO, please respect her
Pussy: tight...she told me she rest about 2 weeks hehe
service: 10/10
RTF: Yes I bonk her again :p

specific
15-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks bro elth & TS for Jin Hua contact. Fast hand fast leg, made an sexpointment with her yesterday. Below my brief FR…….sorry for not so details…

Name: Jin Hua (希希)
looks: 7.0/10 (a bit shy…..still very new in this line…..need bro to coach her )
Bath: SOP
frenching: light
Fingering: light, outside…did not try deeper….do not want to hurt her
Boobs : nice and soft
BJ : 8/10 (do her best…)
GFE : 8.5/10 (once ice break…..can talk well…soft spoken…)
RTF: Yes.

Bought her dinner after the session...a very nice girl...

ideal
16-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Yes, elth - thanks for yuour lobang. I managed to "UP" her on 14 Jan 2009 at 3pm. As promised, here is my FR:-

Called her around 1.30pm, she was just back from school. Arranged to pick her up at 3pm. She looks very pure - STUDENT look! (My taste).

We chatted for a while and proceed to bath together. Her Catbath is stimulating. Her bbbj is good. On the bed, we French & fingering till she is wet. No KY is needed. We make love in different position.

For about 40min of Sexerising, she was almost exhausted. She lay on my chest to sleep for about 10min.She really was tired.

Of course, no regret - money worth spend.
Rtf - Definately yes!

screwdriver
22-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Sorry to bro metalsp2 for getting xixi’s (jin hua) contact for 1 month plus, and only provide FR till now. But better late than never right ?

Finally managed to meet up with her couple of days ago. While waiting for her inside my car, saw a young lady with a pair of big sunglasses walking towards me. We had little conversation when she jumped into the car. Off we went to a hotel in L area,

Once inside the room, she removed her sunglasses. Xixi had a typical round face, young China lady look, very shy. Some pimples were noted on her face and she blamed it on the recent hot weather. I initiated some small talks with her in order to warm her up. I could sense that she had begun to ease a bit, and started to jump on the bed like a small girl. So I also joined her jumping on the bed. After a while, we hugged and embraced each other. While standing on the bed, I kissed her ear and face. Our hands started to explore each other. I could feel that her boot is quite handful to grap and boobs were sizable. My hands slowly moved inside her clothes to feel her body. With a swift action, I unbuckled her bra in a single twist. I could feel her nipples were started to get erected and hard. Her hand also moved to my dick and said “Wow” smiling at me.

Quickly Xixi removed all her clothing and told me to join her in the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, her back was facing me and I apply the shower gel on her body. Her hands also help to soap my dick while it was parking between her ass crack. In the same position, she began wriggling up and down that increased my stimulation.

After the shower, we jumped to the bed under the blanket. She laid on the bed motionlessly. I got the hint to initiate the action. I tried to begin by kissing her lips but she seemed to avoid. So I respected that and moved my advances downwards to her boobs. When my gentle lick moved to her nipples, she covered them with he folded arms. Think she didn’t like it as well. I was a bit pissed off by then. So no choice and my hand shifted downwards to her pussy. Oh boy, she was wet, and could actually felt juices flowing on her hands.

Then I laid back and hinted her to take over her responsibility. But she didn’t get the hint and took no action. So I passed her the cap. She opened it and put in her mouth. However she threw it out and looked at it again, and asked me what it was. I told her I had never tried this new brand (Elite 003) before and could be some lubricant. She then tried to use her hand and capped me. But it seemed that she had some difficulty to slip it on and struggled for some time. Shit, the cap seemed to be too small and I actually cum. This was the first time I encountered this, and felt very embarrassed. Not sure if it was the cap or I didn’t had some action for almost 2 months already.

Anyway, it was over. Mission did not accomplish.

Name : XiXi (Jin Hua)
Age: my guess is 23 (she said this day was her birthday)
Look: 6/10 (no makeup)
Ht/Wt : 164cm/50kg (said she put on 5kg of weight)
Boobs: B plus
BJ : No
Frenching : No (not even light kisses on lips)
Fingering : Only outside (stopped me from entering)
Licking: Only on her body but not nipples
FJ : Mission failed
Overall: 5.5/10 (partly my problem)
Damage: $80
RTF: most likely not as couldn’t click

Thanks again for bro metalsp2 for sharing this contact. Sorry if my FR is distasteful to some bros but I only reported the truth from my personal engagement. Think others would have better encounter than me.

suqicake
22-01-2009, 11:50 AM
Thanks to TS to pass me her contact.

Pick her up from her place.
While waiting in the car for 10 min i was wondering how is her look.
Finally see a lady walking towards me and from far she look cool and cute.
We proceed to nearby love nest.

looks: 5/10 Sorry not my type but she has nice cool look.
boobs: b, small nips with light brown.
figure: 7/10 some baby fats
hj: never try
bbbj: Nevery try
fj: 7/10
pussy: quite tight
Very accomodating, GFE.
damage: $70 + $20 hotel
RTF: nil

llbaccb
22-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. As promise, this is the FR.
Tried to called her on Wed but she is sleeping, only manage to meet up today.

Sorry that I am no good in writting FR, agreed via SMS to meeting at xxxx Hotel, ask to book room and provide room number.

Waited 10mins, ding dong and a shy gal stands outside and ask me if she is correct person (how do I know? I have never meet her before). Anyway, ask her to some in and do the verification inside rather than standing outside with people walking by...

looks: 6.5/10 (I know that I got high requirements)
boobs: small B, all natural, small nips but quite big tips
figure: 8/10 not bad especially when viewing it while performing doggy
hj: never try
bbbj: 9/10 hardworking with licking all over and lick very long
fj: 8.5/10 tried 3 positions and cum in doggy
pussy: 8/10 good, no smell
I can relate to her well.
damage: $70 +$10 tips + $20 hotel + $4 CD
RTF: 100%

LifeLife
26-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Had tried Jin Hua last week, a young girl next door with single eye lid..... nothing too special too comment or to shout, but her bbbj with good standard, a lot of sucking and licking..... seems like red code around keep on saying that she felt her neh neh a bit uncomfortable .....:p

ferderline
29-01-2009, 03:10 PM
thanks Bro elth for Jin Hua contact. Had a session with here and this what i feel abt her.

overall:
looks: 7.5/10 (Common Face but sweet)
boobs: 7/10 (Ave size)
figure: 8/10 (slim)
hj: 7/10
bbbj: 8/10
pussy: 9/10

robinlee_1968
31-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Thanks Bro elth for providing Jin Hua contact. Below is my rating on here.

Name: Jiu Hua
Look: 7.5/10 (With long straight hair but without makeup)
Skin: smooth and fair
Boobs: B+
BBBJ: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10 ( tight, wet, her moan and action make me crazy )
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes

hyde21
31-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Thkx bro for the ctc, here my FR.

Call Jin hua this afternoon, she juz wake up when i call her. She have a sweet voice. After deciding on the time i go over her place to pick her up.
We went go B81 get a room.

After tcss awhile she ask me to go bathe. I ask her along. She use her boobs to rub my back and the feeling is good. we dried ourself and procced to the bed she catbath me n bbbj me. Her cathbath quite normal but her bbbj quite good. After some frenching she get high liao and she capped me n do the cowgirl. The moment i enter her i can feel the tightnest. Her pussy is too tight for me and i cum in abt 5 min. She like need some strength to pull my little bro out. Her pussy is tight!!!!

Den after that we clean up n a bro called her so we got to leave. :(

looks: 7.5/10 (small eyes)
boobs: 7.5/10 (A+)
pussy: 9/10 (sucking my didi in.)

pirahna
28-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Met up with her today.

Reach the hotel and waited for her. Ding Dong... open door, there stood a young looking gal with sweet looks. Came in and we chit chat for a while.

She then asked me if i want to bathe. Ok, stripped to me birthday suit and went to the bathroom with her.

She cleaned me up thoroughly, using her breast to soap my back and front. Cannot take it, hugged her from behind and soaped her breast and slowly moved down and fingered her. She moaned softly.

Then dry up and proceed to the bed. She started to lick my nipples and worked her way down. As she was giving me a bbbj, i fingered her until she became damn wet. She then placed her head between my legs and gave me a wonder bbbj, licked my tighs and balls. While she was doing it, she kept giving me glances. Damn siok!!

Cannot tahan, asked her to cap me and she rode me. After a good 10 mins, i flipped her over and did missonary and then doggie. Cum during the last position.

She helped cleaned me up and then we bathe again.

looks: 7/10
boobs: 8/10 (firm)
fj: 7.5/10

Thank you TS for this recommendation.

theguyz
03-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks elth for the contact! :D

Here is a short FR

Jin Hua is a friendly and chatty gal, feels comfortable to be with her..

She did put make up and wore a dress that showed her cleavage :p Overall in looks wise, she look like typical china gal, decent looking..

Once in the room, helped me to bathe.. Used her tits to rub my back and also used her back and butt to rub my dick, quite shiok :p

After bathing, went to the bed. Started to play with her tits, I must say she has quite a big perky nipples. Kissed and frenched her for a while. Later when I put my fingers inside her pussy, it is wet already. Fingered fuck her for a while.

Then she put the condom into my dick with her mouth, the process was quite smooth. She helped me to blow and then I went to fuck her. I must say that she is a moaner. From the start when my dick is inside till I cum, she kept moaning. Thumbs up for that for her effort as I think it is quite tiring to moan continuously for around 5 to 10 mins..

In short, Jin Hua is a pleasant gal who provides good service.

looks: 6/10
boobs: 7.5/10
figure: 7/10
bbbj: 7.5/10
fj: 7.5/10

puyo85
03-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Again thanks to TS for giving a noob like me have the contact of jin hua

looks: 8.5/10
body: 8/10 (nice slim)
boob: 7.5/10 (firm to cup)
fj service: 8.5/10 (power)

Once again thanks to TS to have her contact

loveprc102
04-03-2009, 02:46 PM
First of all, let me thank Ts for the good find and sharing her ctc. Have a session with her two days back but only free to write FR today.

Call her asap once get her number, she just reach home from school and need to washup so pick her up in an hour tme at her place. Look like those PRC school girl and I like. quickly went to the 81 nearby and get a room.

Feel very comfy with her as her is very friendly. Lay on bed hugging and kissing for while and decided to take a shower. Like the way she rub her nip on my back while washing my bro from behind. siok. return to bed after dry up and hug and kiss again like JC GF. Move south to taste her melon sampling her nice nip and she start to moan softly, back to kissing cos i love kissing. she then slowing when down with catbath and upon reaching my shaft, do the very nice and slow BBBj while looking at me. Have to use all my will power to stop from cumming. cap me using her mouth and give a short round of BJ before ride me cowgirl. Can tell that she like riding and grinding. we french again while she ride and almost send me to heaven. Turn to missionary and unload all my load feeling very satisfied.

the stats of her is well published so i won't repeat.

RTF: definately and she will remain my fav for a long long time.

Joe Fox
19-03-2009, 11:33 PM
FR:

Was expecting a slim gorgeous girl and she called me.... noticed there is a girl who was standing across the street talking on the phone.. not the Ms China look but u can see that she is young… cos she is without make up…. Overall not bad… in any case, ask her to join me for a simple dinner…. Nice chatty girl…

Then have to wait for room for almost 30min…. so when we finally got the room.. waste no time… start stripping… she was wearing her purple bra n panty set… think she likes purple…..i went into the bath room first…. then she joined me shortly…. She knows how to use her body to rub u… starts to get naughty…like what some of the bros say… she knows what she is doing….. she will clean u without u feeling that u r dirty… some girls will just “clean” u thoroughly like as if their main task is to do cleaning…

I got into bed and started watching Tv while waiting for her… she gets in and snuggle…. After lying down together for a while… and chat abit… our hands start to roam…. She seemed to like to French… then suddenly as if she cannot take it anymore and start to take initiative…. Attack your nipples…. Then lick all the way to the balls…. From one thigh to another….. then engulf the rod with her mouth…. Not a fan of bbbj…. But I think she did well…. Think quite similar to what TS experienced. Started licking her nipples while she licked mine….. and finger her when she suck my dick……… I think she cannot take it anymore and reach for the cap…. Then she cap me and start to impale herself on my hard rod…. She is tight… and I mean TIGHT… think she shld change her name of NIU NU i.e. COW GIRL…. She can really ride…. Think she enjoys it so I just let her be…… must say that she is young and gd stamina… let her go about enjoying herself…. She has good movements i.e. variation plus speed….. and she has thick “lips”…. Works like a clamp…. Not the lips on her face.. but… u know la…. To add on… she moans like a fling…. Not the typical cries of “baobei baobei…” After I shoot… COS BUAY TAHAN LIAO….. she continue rocking herself… and collapse on me…. And snuggle abit…. Unlike the normal FL who start reaching for tissue…..

Sent her to a “Chinese” minimart and parted ways….. of cos I paid and tipped her…..

Overall:
status: Student studying here cos I sms her last minute and she is indeed dressed like one
looks: 7/10 (sweet young classic look)
hair: 8/10 (smooth flowing hair)
figure: 8/10 (think she put on a bit… 10katis i.e. around 6kgs i think since she came to SG but nice to hug)
hj: no try except for short while in bathroom shld be at least 7 la
pussy: 9/10 (tightest that i've had - agreed)
damage: $80 + $20 tips + $20 hotel
RTF: why not

Thanks again to TS for giving this wondrful CTC

JF

Saint_low77
25-03-2009, 03:59 PM
FR:

Met up with her recently. Quite a sweet and friendly girl.

Overall:
looks: 7/10 (sweet young look)
boobs: 7/10
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7/10

sloanejc65
26-03-2009, 12:30 AM
Just had a session with her

Looks 6/10
Bbbj 8/10 must say it's gd
Boobs b cup
Ass 7/10 great for doggie
Gfe 7/10
Damage 80+tips 10+rm 20

At 1st a bit shy
Once on bed she starts to moan
Turns into a wildcat

Hope bro TS

Can accept my humble dr and upped me

fan36
27-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Erm...actuali gt TS ctc last year ard nov....dun have the chance to try her until todae feeling a bit horny...called her up and she pick up straight. Ask her where is she and she say she just finish sch....cut the story short....arrnged and met her up at the hotel. 1st look....wow look damn like a Sporean....and yes she came with specs on....erm...personally i felt she look better wo hr specs on. But her body mus say is she gt gd fig. Aniwae....her voice is oso very alluring....sonds reali like a kitten....aniwae....bath and she lied in my arm in bed. Started frenching and auto-roaming. Erm....wat to say...actuali quite SOP lah....nthing special....aniwae...while i was attacking her nip, she say painful...i ask her y and she said she gg to code red soon...so abit painful...so i gentle bit on her. Bros whom wanna try mus act fast lah...if nt mus wait again...thx TS fer the ctc aniwae...though i waited like half a year ltr den try...haha

looks: 8/10
figure: 8/10
bj: 8/10
fj: 8/10
damage: $80/1/1

metalsp2
28-03-2009, 12:10 AM
hi bros.. have been giving out some numbers in the PM when bros msged me.. hope to see more FRs of this sweet gal.. and if any bros have new pics of her.. do upload as well.... thkss

jonnyboi
28-03-2009, 12:17 AM
can include 1 more here...

btw, does she work late nite?

secondmn
28-03-2009, 12:23 AM
hey, delivers you the best sourceradix.com/m/f27.html

secondmn
28-03-2009, 12:26 AM
hello friend, that's true sourceradix.com/m/f27.html

ThunderToad
28-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Great thks to Bro elth for contacts.

Excellent!!

SMS her and she replied got time slot.
Called her and immediately like her bedroom-type of sexy voice.

Pick her up and she said to go further to be safe.

went 81 elsewhere...and...

Looks: Very SYT and cute smile
Body: nice white blouse with jeans mini skirt..very good legs
Boobs: 33-34 B..very nice nipple.
went shower and she clean my body and use her body rud ...shiok
she was stroking the didi and said "big head, must be good..."

dry up and lay on bed chit chat..naked...then, stroke her body, she take over and lick ...suck, lick, suck...till buay tahan...nearly entered her RAW as she was so wet and panting...

She capped and ride with very good moaning and her pain expression was very steaming to watch....she gasped a few times...and collaspe onto my chest..turned her to missionary, ..moaning, gasp..."天啊 天啊.." ..turned sideway for deeper penetration..."天啊 好涨 好涨。。“。。。then turned to doggie, she moved to meet the strokes...STEAM!!! exploded..my turn to GASP.."啊 啊 啊 啊。。。”。。。。she turned and we kissed deeply , frenching till she said..better stop before she want a second round...hahaha

tipped her S$50 in addition to her rate...very good GF feel...

elth
28-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Great thks to Bro elth for contacts.

Excellent!! .

will up u soon bro :D

henrytbl
28-03-2009, 11:32 AM
can i has the nos to contract her jin hua

hingsing
28-03-2009, 11:42 AM
hey brother! appreciated if you can pm me her contact. thanks!

Cheong Ka Leow
30-03-2009, 12:33 PM
had time last week to give her a try. So I thought I'd send a FR for her. She is a SYT. First impression when saw her naked, "Bei Bei Kud Kud"(Hokkien for Fair and smooth).

Overall:
bbbj: 7/10(likes the way she licks the shaft up and down and look at you with a CFM look)
fj: 7/10 ( she moans and her face shows you a mixture of pain and pleasure)

She came to room and during the shower, she takes her time to clean your private part from front and back. She gently pulls back the foreskin and washes it very gently. When she cleans your back, she uses her boobs to glide up and down, feels shiok lah.

When in bed, she puts in a lot of effort in BBBJ. Licks your shaft as if she is thirsting for water in the Sahara desert. Look at you with a CFM look. She allows you to finger her and she has a huge "lip" on her pussy which meakes it shiok to fondle and stroke her pussy. She gets wet easy and when I inserted my shaft into her, man.. it was tight.. You can see her face contort with an expression which shows pleasure and yet pain. Very turn on indeed. Usually I can last 15mins average but with her, I came after less than 10 mins. Tried only 3 positions, she being on top, missionary and came doggie style. She loves it fast and furious and grinding in between.

Treat her well. her code red coming soon...

RTF? Definitely... thanks Bro Elth for sharing

lleonl
30-03-2009, 12:46 PM
yo bro mind givin me her contact and wat the damage like? 80/1/1 ? or?

Thanks

siao18
30-03-2009, 03:13 PM
can pm me the contact too :)

Fat Bear
30-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Can pm me her number too thanks......

elth
30-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Overall:
bbbj: 7/10(likes the way she licks the shaft up and down and look at you with a CFM look)
fj: 7/10 ( she moans and her face shows you a mixture of pain and pleasure)

RTF? Definitely... thanks Bro Elth for sharing

will up u soon. :D

Reply all PM :p

sinfit
30-03-2009, 09:25 PM
bro, may i hav her ctc? i like tis kind of cute babe...
will pr asap after session.
tks!

gamy guyz
31-03-2009, 04:22 PM
hi bro,

pls pm the contact...

elth
31-03-2009, 05:36 PM
reply all pm, hope to see FR from more newbies thanks :D

mysweetlov3
31-03-2009, 06:06 PM
hi bro,

pls pm the contact...

Joe Fox
31-03-2009, 10:20 PM
bros...

pls pm bro elth for jin hua contact ok?

JF

calvinlo79
03-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Bro can share contact pls thanks

tokkon1
04-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Tks to TS for her contact. Make an apptment wif her today for 5.30. Went to her place to pick her up and but she was a bit late. Was waiting when someone knock on my car window. Cud only see her neck down to her knees but what I saw was very nice, A slim petite figure.

She got into the car and I had a good look at her. Maybe expectation was too high but thot she look like maybe a 6.5. Anyway drove her to my new found pte hse and got a room with wall to wall mirrors including over the bed. The room was very stuffy due to hot weather and had'nt been use in a while so Jin Hua and me just sat down on the bed and talk waiting for the aircon to take effect.

Found her to be extremely friendly and chatty and my impression of her improves. Funny but now she looks like an 8.0

We took a rather long leisurely shower where she bathes me thoroughly focusing on my lil didi. Also a liittle foreplay where she rubs herself against me wif her nice B boobs wif soap and sliding motion. Nice.

We dried up and stood by the bed. She embraces me and began planting kisses over my face neck and nipples while her hand stroke my staff. I look around the room and admire the scene reflected from all angles of the mirrors. Very stimulating. Nice.

My turn next and I did the same thing to her. Kiss her from her face down to her nipples while my fingers played wif her cunt. She is one little horny gal as her cunt got wet fast and soon my fingers were stroking in and out of her cunt effortlessly. I squad down and lifted one of her leg onto the bed and place my face in between her thighs and proceed to give her a good licking. She began moaning and soon one of her hand was at the back of my head pushing my face into her pussy. Her cunt smell kind of nice, maybe from the soaping earlier on.

After I hv had enuf, I sat on the side of the bed and she kneels in between my wide open thighs and began to blow me. Quite cheeky this ger. She went thru the whloe repertoire. She starts off wif shallow blow plus twirling her tongue around the dick head then lick the entire shaft externally. Finally she goes deep throat and occasionally lifting her gaze to look at you seductively wif a twinkle. It was damn shiok and lasted for quite a few mins.

I lifted her onto the bed and and assume 69. It was wet and wild time. I on top and giving her pussy a good slurp and she was blowing me wif slow diliberate head movements. However civilisation soon desert us and she began pushing her wet cunt into my face while I was pumping my staff into her mouth. It was fast and furious and damn bloody SONG!

I put my arms around her waist and turn her around. Still in 69 but now wif her on top. We carried on our delicious meal. Icecream and abalone. Really bo bei zhao....No matter how high I am, I am concious not to gag her for my own sake!! :D

It was she who gave up first. Suddenly disengaging her mouth from my pole, she almost shouted..."Wo shou bu liao le...". She took the rubber from the bedstand and using her hand and mouth combinaion slip the condom on seamlessly. She climbs on me reverse cowgirl, and like hot knife thru butter inserted my hard pole into her cunt. With her hands on my thighs, she began humping me. When she began to tire, I sat up, grab her boobies and pull her back towards my chest. Bend my knees and wif my feet besides my buttocks, I lifted her up and began heaving my buttocks and my prick into her cunt. This position produces very loud piak piak sounds which I am sure the old auntie outside must have heard. All this while, Jin Hua is grunting audibly and it's nice to know that I am giving her pleasure.

I flip her to the side and began spooning her, entering her from the back. After that, I sat up, lifted on of her leg over my shoulder and do her scissor style. Tis is one of my fav as I can go in really deep and hard. meanwhile one hand is squeezing her B size firm boob and the other hand wif it's 'naughty' middle finger is sodomising her. Pls hor only about and inch and very gently.

I pushes her one leg out from under me and assume missionary. Again the pumping action goes from 1st gear to 7th gear...(hehe...mine's 7 G-tronic model). After almost an hr of fucking...I am still fully loaded but shacked like hell. All this while Jin Hua is the passive party but she claims she also totally shacked out.

I withdraw my weapon and lay beside for a much neede interval. We began chatting again and this time she told me her business is down due to her not working most times due to illnesses. (Fever and sorethroat). Poor girl. Hear also Sim Neng. It was at this time that the auntie starts knocking on the door. Seems like we have overshot our time.

OK nevermind. Decided to keep my bullets for another round somewhere and told Jin Hua to washup. She was apologetic for not completing her job which I told her was not her fault but mine. Old man liao...

All in...Very sextifying.

Damage: Gave her a hundred...worth every cts.
rtf: Next Mon if she's available cos Tues onwards I'll be in CP! (YEA!!!)

lkl74
05-04-2009, 10:26 PM
hi bro, pls let me hv Jin Hua's contact, thx.

reidz
05-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me the contacts? i am intrested thanks !! =D

philip.lsm
05-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Hey bRos... today im here to intro a brand new gem that is just fresh in the FL scene.. actually I got to know about this gal from bro fenghuaxueyue... but his thread doesnt have a very clear heading.. so ive decided to create a new thread.. bro.. hope u dun mind..

Anyway, first of all i must write down some amazing adjectives that im gonna use to describe this young lady Jin Hua.

1. SYT
2. Classic Look
3. Nice flowy long hair
4. Just 3rd week in SG
5. Super GF Feel
6. Lots of frenching
7. Tight pussy

I finally got a chance to go look for Jin Hua last weekend. I met her near the Lor 20s. when i reached, i called her and she was actually eating. i sort of spotted her from where i was and immediately i see a young sweet face talking on the phone to me.. i thought to myself.. this time win liao la.

i booked a hotel as she told me.. quite a long kok hotel but most impt is the lady not the room.. anyway.. waited for 15 min before she started to walk ove to the hotel. i watched from my window as she walk nearer.. the nearer she walked, the happier i became as i saw a nice sweet lady in a yellow top and skirt. though the skirt was pretty long, she gave out a sense of classic beauty feel..

finally she knocked on my door. i opened the door to welcome this sweet girl. immediately she gave me that gf feel. she sat down on the bed beside me and we chatted. after awhile, she got up and stood near to me.. as if arousing me by getting close to me. i put my hands over her butt.. feeling her ass through the skirt. then she started spinning her body like a dancer.. with her skirt flying to the spinning, it was a wonderful sight.. she can easily pass off as a classic chinese dancer..

i got to know that she is actually studying in sg.. normally free in ther afternoons.. i sat down beside her to feel each other up.. she asked to go bathe but i carried on caressing each other.. building up the feel.. then we look closely into each other's eyes and kissed.. kissing turned to french... wah kao.. just like gf..

finally we stripped.. she was in a pair of purple matching bra and panty. wwah.. nice taste.. her panty is those translucent wan. we headed towards the bathroom. jin hua is quite skillful in taking care of customers.. i bet she has done similar jobs in china. she carefully cleaned my body.. armpits, between legs, ass... each time she will cheekily tickle me abit.. makeing me damn shiok. then best of all., once she cleaned by dick full clean. she squat down and looked up and me.. holding my dick.. she putmy dick into her mouth.. oh my god.. a sweet young face looking at me sucking my dick.....

she sucked for not very long.. but it was damn good feel.. she is really skillful.. we washed up further before heading back to the room.. dried up and we sat beside each other.. same thing, i cant help but start caressing her... she told me to lie down... i lied down waiting for her..

jin hua came onto me.. started to lick my neck, chest then nipples.. best of all she smells so nice... as she lick near my mouth i will lock tongues with her and start frenching.. next she use her boobs to massage my body.. my chest, legs,, then private area.... next she started licking my balls area.. it was very sensitive and exciting.. then she looked seductively at me and use her tongue to lick sideways up my shaft... wah ... i must say it is quite stimulating.. she wil lick it like an ice cream stick.. and then lick the dick head.. ahhh my god... i must rate it as one of the best bbbj i have had...

i dunno how long the whole foreplay lasted.. i cant wait to bonk her.. she placed cap on with her mouth.. (skillful for a syt). She went cowgirl on me.. and u know wat is the best? as i entered her.. it was very tight.. its been so long since ive tried a FL that is so tight. i can actually feel her pussy lips wrap against my dick. and as i pump in and out, i feel her tightness around my dick.. we started rocking.. her moans were loud and melodious.. i believe they are 90% real..

we really rocked hard.. plus so much feel from her pusssy.. we moved from cowgirl to carrying postion where i pump her ass towards me.. we rocked and rocked.. before we change to missionary... i see her pussy flaps.. really super fresh and nice.. i entered her again and fucked on.. we were locked in constant frenching and pumping... that went on for like almost half an hour until i was sweating ! wah its very seldom i fuck until sweat..

i cannot really release. cuz just went to haru haru the previous day.. so she took off the cap and hj me.. we hugged and french as she hj for me... my dick was just aiming at her stomach and above her pussy area.... it was very high.. the feeling of frenching non stop with gf and she stroking ur dick, waiting for it to explode..

finallyi exploded. shooting onto her stomach and pubic hair.. i think normal fl would be angry liao.. but jin hua is just so gf like.. finally she say that she was quite tired out.. haha.. we too vigourous liao la..

finally we washed up and chatted more about how her life is here.. wat she is studying.. etc.. she did another roud of flirting with her skirt.. lifting it up high enough to expose her butt etc.. haha..

paid her and we left...

overall:

to bros out there who would like to try Jin Hua.. she is really a sweet gal who is not newbie in sex like some other students out there... somehow i dunno why, but she seems quite experienced and skillful.. so if you would like to try her.. you may wanna pm me or bro fenghuaxueyue

however, i'll only share with those who have written FRs before and have been around FL... to keep our dear Jin Hua safe also. hope bros can understand.

brother i like the student ..pls PM me her number thanks in million

star99
06-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Bro,
Pls give Jin Hua contact pls!!!! Thks in advance!

elth
06-04-2009, 07:09 AM
Reply most PM, hope to see for FR from more newbies bro :D

elth
06-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Tks to TS for her contact.
All in...Very sextifying.

Damage: Gave her a hundred...worth every cts.
rtf: Next Mon if she's available cos Tues onwards I'll be in CP! (YEA!!!)

thanks bro upz u liao :D

laogold
06-04-2009, 07:44 AM
hi bro, can pse share and pm the ctc, kum siah

playfair
06-04-2009, 11:14 PM
bro, can pm her contact to me,tks

Fat Bear
07-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Thanks Bro elth for the number.

Meet her a few days ago wait for her at lor.... (now cannot write number). Then took cab together to the love nest.

Book the room, went up, close door, strip naked, wash me clean (very clean leh), dry ourself, went to bed and action start.

Skill wise ok may be seldom pratice with big size people like me (got fatter during oversea trip ha ha) therefore not sure how to ride me. change a few different postion and unload in doggy postion.

Face:7/10 ok only
Body 7.5/10 nice body no fats
Boob- 7/10 B cup 32 to 33 I guess with large nipple. Just like MG (legal Mayasian girl if you all know her)
Kiss/frenching : No comment cuse I never try
BJ- 7/10 I request it
FJ:9/10 Very Tight pussy even for a fat man like me
GFE:8/10 Very good
RTF:yes why not if got the money (100% worth the money)

elth
07-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Thanks Bro elth for the number.

GFE:8/10 Very good
RTF:yes why not if got the money (100% worth the money)

Thanks bro Bear for ur FR. Upz u liao :p

andy80sin
07-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks for Bro Elth for his contact for Jin Hua.

Managed to book an appt with her at 0245pm. Picked her up at LRXX and went to the H81 for a steamy session. First look at her when she went into my car, i will rate her like normal. But i guess her looks grows on me and i find her quite chio from a certain angle.

She took off her clothes in the room and can see that she has quite a good figure. She is a typical SYT and has a little bah. But her boobs are a handful.

During the shower, she washed me very carefully and went back me to stroke my dick while soaping it. Very shiok, i cannot tahan, use my hands to cover her tits and fondle them. After rinsing off the soap, asked her to BBBJ on the spot. She kneeled down to give me a very good and long BBBJ while i continued to fondle her tits. It is really like back to the school days when your gf gave you a BBBJ while showering. haha

Back to the bed, she cat bathed me. Her cath bath normal but when she proceeded on to give BBBJ again, it feels like heaven. She gave me the BBBJ in doggie position, at that time, really feel like putting on the cap immediately and pump her from the back right away. She has a nice butt for doggie.
But tahan for another 10 mins before putting on the cap and pump her in doggie and then in missionary and then with her on top.

Overall, i would rate her as below:
Looks: 6.5 (very syt looks)
Body: 7.5 (good boobs with nice curve)
BBBJ: 8.0 (shiok)
FJ: 8.0 (good moans and furious frenching)
RTF: YES !

Cheers

suilouka
07-04-2009, 03:30 PM
hi bro can i have her contact thk

elth
07-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Thanks for Bro Elth for his contact for Jin Hua.

Overall, i would rate her as below:
Looks: 6.5 (very syt looks)
Body: 7.5 (good boobs with nice curve)
BBBJ: 8.0 (shiok)
FJ: 8.0 (good moans and furious frenching)
RTF: YES !

Cheers

Nice FR !!! will upz you tomolo :D

elth
07-04-2009, 05:32 PM
I have to be sorry to those newbie with ZERO field report. I cannot share with u unless you can convince me a FR will be written. Thanks

Vega
08-04-2009, 12:40 AM
Thanks Bro. elth for Jin Hua’s contact. Here’s a quickie FR.

I wouldn’t rate her more than 6.5 for looks and body. But I’ll rate her at least an 8 for attitude, BBBJ and FJ skills. I felt comfortable with her. She has this cute child-like innocence but yet not at all shy….Obviously been around quite a bit already.

It was an enjoyable session.

ColeJerry
08-04-2009, 01:44 AM
hi bro,

interested to try her, kindly pm me her contact pls.

will post fr after try.

thank you ya

elth
08-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Thanks Bro. elth for Jin Hua’s contact. Here’s a quickie FR.

I wouldn’t rate her more than 6.5 for looks and body. But I’ll rate her at least an 8 for attitude, BBBJ and FJ skills. I felt comfortable with her. She has this cute child-like innocence but yet not at all shy….Obviously been around quite a bit already.

It was an enjoyable session.

add you in my up list :D

best1a13s
08-04-2009, 08:28 PM
any bro pls pm me. thanks

elth
10-04-2009, 02:15 PM
bro who interested can pm for her contact I will try to reply all PM asap :D

min requirement: 1 written FR

xiu018623
12-04-2009, 11:14 AM
hi pal,

i wish to try her.
can i ask for her contact pls.

Thank you.

Dzir3
13-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Bro, mind sharing ctc? Thx

limlim
13-04-2009, 06:44 PM
can i have her contact?

elth
14-04-2009, 07:27 AM

Reply PM that meet the above requirement. Thanks :)

sleazy
19-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Bros...

As promise, my FR. previously sms her before to ask her out. ( about a wk ago). But she told me she was on code red. That day, i decided on XB, another gal.

Received a sms fr her several days ago. Say she has recovered. So late in the week, after OT in office at night, decided to de-stress. In previous sms she told me where she live so i drive over to pick her. But turn out she was at near L81. Immediate U-turn and drove over.

Reach L area, she hope into my car. First impression of JH is so-so, she was polite and nice. Very friendly. Went to hotel. In bed she is a different creature. As mentioned by other Bros, she really is a screamer. I think its fake, but damn, she is really loud, had to keeep telling her to lower voice, or the next rm will complain. But she seem to enjoy it.

Below is my rating:
Look: 6/10 (normal look, but i think with make up, can be pretty)
Wt : 50kg (heavier than my previous one BX, but can carry la. sometimes i like to carry them and bonk them standing up :)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B, 6/10
BBBJ : Yes ( with mischevious smile lookin at me while she lick me like a lollipop...:-)
Frenching : Yes.
AR: Never try
Painting : quite ok, but i was doing most of it, so she only painted me for a short while
FJ : 7/10 ( she is LOUD, but no complains, it enjoyed it )
GFE: 6/10
Attitude: 7/10 (good, phone ring, she say ignore it )
Damage: $80 + $20 tips
RTF: Quite possible

Job done, already quite late night, send her back.
Bro TS, can up me, trying to reach 30 pts...thanks.

elth
19-04-2009, 12:47 AM
Below is my rating:
Look: 6/10 (normal look, but i think with make up, can be pretty)
Wt : 50kg (heavier than my previous one BX, but can carry la. sometimes i like to carry them and bonk them standing up :)
BBBJ : Yes ( with mischevious smile lookin at me while she lick me like a lollipop...:-)
Frenching : Yes.
AR: Never try
Painting : quite ok, but i was doing most of it, so she only painted me for a short while
FJ : 7/10 ( she is LOUD, but no complains, it enjoyed it )
Attitude: 7/10 (good, phone ring, she say ignore it )
Damage: $80 + $20 tips
RTF: Quite possible

Job done, already quite late night, send her back.
Bro TS, can up me, trying to reach 30 pts...thanks.

thanks bro for FR upz u liao :D

elth
24-04-2009, 09:18 PM

weekend !!!!!!!! any bro wanna try her can pm me but please see the above requirement hor thanks :D

SkyJo
24-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Can I have her contact please?

jimmyang22
24-04-2009, 11:12 PM
hi bro, can i have her contact.... am new here. will post FR and up u... thanks

Eager2enter
24-04-2009, 11:42 PM
weekend !!!!!!!! any bro wanna try her can pm me but please see the above requirement hor thanks :D

wld i qualify for her ctc?

my FR was sometime ago coz was out of town on a job for sometime.

bluedot
25-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Only met up with her this week. Had the ctc quite some time back. Was not able to met up due to conflict in timing.

Not impressed when first saw her crossing the street and coming over to my car. Quiet and not much talking along the way. However, things turned active when in room. More active in bed. Different animal, from lamp to wolf. Easily turned on. Service her first and she was wet and can finger her. Best part I like is she can really rock.

Look: 6/10 then 7.5 (she had makeup on)
Boobs: B, 7/10
BBBJ : Yes ( look at you in the face)
Frenching : Not for me
FJ : 7/10 ( best rocker)
RTF: yes

elth
25-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Look: 6/10 then 7.5 (she had makeup on)
BBBJ : Yes ( look at you in the face)
Frenching : Not for me
FJ : 7/10 ( best rocker)

thanks bro for writing will return you soon :D

omgdoom
26-04-2009, 07:26 AM
not very gd in fr so here it is,met her sat afternoon pick her up at her place to h81 around 5pm+,from far look quite nice when come nearer is juz average. Quiet and not much talking along the way. However, inside the room was like kinda shy at 1st, help her to undress her undies, covering herself,nipple was inverted n told me she was shy, but after awhile she keep using her body to make me steam la.. den finger her while frenching can hear her start moaning while frenching lol wet fast also...nicest part can feel her nipple from invert to coming up... and so we start le lor..but most of the time she was watching tv learning english haha which is kinda cute like small kid...after done finish send her back to GL3* liao

Look: 6.5(face is round can tell is syt, but not my type)
Body: 7/10 (abit ba ba on her tummy but she say she wanna slim down)
BJ: Yes (with cd)
Frenching : Yes(but not very gd)
FJ : 7/10
DMG:$80/1/1+ $20tip
RTF: maybe?

she only know some simple english can tell tat she is still learning,so msg her in chinese thx

Heaven Ranger
26-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Was trying to make an appointment with JH for the past two week but not successful due to her aunty coming and not feeling well.

Thursday night msg her at abt 7.00pm to make an appointment at 8.30pm. Very fast reply say OK but ask me if convenient to fetch her at GL3x. Reply her I not driving. She reply "哦 那到时候再说吧!" :confused:

Reply her again to confirm 8.30 Lavender and she reply "yes".

Reach hotel at 8.20. While queueing receive her msg "对不起,最近晚上到处抓得很严,约会可以改在下午吗?劳明达那边也不安全" :eek::( LL told her cancel the appointment if she feel unsafe.

Was very pissed off, if she feel not comfortable or unsafe then should not agreed the appointment, some more last min then cancel, if I already book the room then how? I wont wanna bonk a gal who is in fear of something will happen!

Dont ask me whether will RTF, what you think?

Anyway still grateful to bro elth for sharing the contact.

omgdoom
26-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Was trying to make an appointment with JH for the past two week but not successful due to her aunty coming and not feeling well.

Thursday night msg her at abt 7.00pm to make an appointment at 8.30pm. Very fast reply say OK but ask me if convenient to fetch her at GL3x. Reply her I not driving. She reply "哦 那到时候再说吧!" :confused:

Reply her again to confirm 8.30 Lavender and she reply "yes".

Reach hotel at 8.20. While queueing receive her msg "对不起,最近晚上到处抓得很严,约会可以改在下午吗?劳明达那边也不安全" :eek::( LL told her cancel the appointment if she feel unsafe.

Was very pissed off, if she feel not comfortable or unsafe then should not agreed the appointment, some more last min then cancel, if I already book the room then how? I wont wanna bonk a gal who is in fear of something will happen!

Dont ask me whether will RTF, what you think?

Anyway still grateful to bro elth for sharing the contact.

lol bro relax..tat time she also scare tats why i go pick her up by taxi so she wun reject le ma, but still i know how u feel la dun piss le chill...

congo0206
26-04-2009, 05:03 PM
hi bro,

can i have her contact,pls

thanks.

leisanpi
26-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Can I have her contact please?pm me,thanks

elth
26-04-2009, 06:23 PM
hi bro,

can i have her contact,pls

thanks.

I have reply some PM :D

kenneth38
26-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Thanks for sharing bro. Cheers.

Heaven Ranger
26-04-2009, 11:08 PM
lol bro relax..tat time she also scare tats why i go pick her up by taxi so she wun reject le ma, but still i know how u feel la dun piss le chill...

Her reply also implies that she want to meet in the afternoon. Why I piss off is if scare then dont confirm the appointment and somemore wait until last minute then cancel!

jjlust88
27-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Got her contact many moons ago from Bro Metalsp2. Tried her once then recently RTF.

Initital impression, not as SYT as I had expected (maybe I have too high expectations after reading so many glowing FRs). But she is more friendly once inside the room.

During the first time, she brought me to a small hotel, where rooms are nicer and cheaper. Good value-add!

What I like is her bathing. She will really soap you throughly, breast massage and ohh!......try yourself. Can even shoot 1 round in the bathroom.

She enjoys riding too, though her catbath can be improved. Got to trouble senior bros to teach her.

She has one bad habit though, she likes to watch TV. Maybe I am not yandao enuf....

She also mentioned about her fear of going out at night cos of the raids. So the earlier Bro whose appt got cancelled, don't be angry. Think its real cos L8 area really quiet. Not sure what other Bros think.

I will not repeat the stats as its well stated in this thread.

I am a newbie, so hope TS likes this FR and I get chance to earn my maiden points.

esteel10
09-05-2009, 09:39 PM
thks bro for sharing ctc.

session with JH satsifactory. JH tired many poisitins n tried hard to get me to cum faster. she said she had late night and i tired her out

Look: 6/10 quite pretty sweet innocent
Body: 7/10 smooth fair skin
BBBJ : Yes
Frenching : no - said she has mouth sores
FJ : 7/10 make lots of noise
Attitude: 7/10
Overall: 6/10
RTF: interseted

kennyboy1314
10-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Just a short FR. Tried her on Thurs. Overall quite a sextifying session.

Look: 6/10 quite sweet
Body: 7/10 she said she put on some weight since she came to s'pore
Boobs: 6/10 not big but well enough for me
BBBJ : Yes, very nice
Frenching : Never try
FJ : 8/10 alot of sound effect, good
GFE: 6/10 chatty
Attitude: 7/10 good
RTF: Maybe

metalsp2
10-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Yesterday i met up with jin hua after quite a long while.. picked her up from her home area and drove to the hotel.. didnt see her for a while, now she looks more wild with make up and hotter dressing.. haha.. she had a short flair skirt on.. just what i liked.. she still sounds as teh teh as last time.. jin hua just reminds me of a innocent, abit blur blur kind of gal u will find in poly or uni...

anyway, when we reached the hotel, we had to wait awhile for the room and we spent this time catching up.. she is still as playful.. just like a young sch gal.. poking me to tickle me etc etc... haha.. great girl fren feel.. finally after 15min, we got a room and headed to our playground..

once in the room.. she immediately turn on her playful mode.. haha.. she has definitely improved since the last time i had her.. we hugged and had our hands over each other kissing and frenching profusely.. she was cheekily touching my dick through my pants and looking at me with the i want you look. i was like squeezing her ass and lifting her skirt to reveal her panty.. haha.. kinky.. feels like playing with a long lost gf. i unbuttoned her top button to sneak peak at her boobs.. she cheekily cover them.. haha.. as we caress each other, she push up my shirt and lick my nipples.. wah.. hot hot.. lots and lots of foreplay! and conveniently, she slide my pants down to excite my dick.. oooh.. slowly she pull off my underwear and gave my dick a sensitive touch..

then i decided to play with her and pull up my underwear.. teasing her.. i pulled up her infront of the mirror. with her standing infront of me.. we caress and touch each other looking at ourselves in the mirror... oooh.. hot... after 10min, she cannot take it anymore and pull me in to shower.. i havent even take off my underwear.. haha.. she too gan cheong..

we continued to caress in the shower.. she put soap on her tits and gave me a good body rub.. then most shiok part was when she soaped my dick and put it in between her tits, letting my dick rub up and down her tits.. with her looking at me wantingly, it was damn high.. i got to control man.. then she turned around and let me rub my dick between her ass... wah.. shiok shok.. after washing up all the soap, jin hua started to lick my dickie... this is wat i like abt her.. good bbbj everywhere... i pushed her head into my dick.. ahhh.. cant take it.. quickly dry up and head to bed..

finally we jumped onto bed.. she started by attacking my nipples and i caress her hair, her smooth body and ass.. i pull her up to french her.. it was so intense.. really long time never had her.. thats why.. then i got her to lie down while i service her.. started with her neck, ears, cheeks.. lick her and kissed her like ice cream.. slowly, i move to her nipples.. lick lick lick.. tickle her nipples.. and jin hua was slowly beginning to moan.. for most of the time jin hua's moaning is definitely genuine, at least for this session with me..

then i licked her body down... heading towards the holy grail.. before attacking her pussy.. i had my tongue all along her legs.. up and down, front and back.. and u can see jin hua squirming all over. then.. here it goes.. with jin hua's pussy right infront of my eyes, i take in the whole view.. her pussy is really very nice and fresh.. her pussy flaps are very tempting to just give them a suck. i started to give it a light lick.. immediately jin hua reacted with a moan.. then graudally i picked up speed. licking up the whole pussy lips.. finding her clit and giving it intesnse licking.. changing speed and attacked her sensitive point.. jin hua's moans got louder and louder.. she kept saying.. "好痒,好痒。。" (very itchy) i was really 'torturing' her... you can hear her softly moaning '我要。。我要。。' she got sooo wet that i can see water on the bedsheets already.

she couldnt take it anymore, she took the cd and put it on for me.. and u can see that she is like panting as she struggles to put on the cd for me.. (okomoto.. abit tight.. like some bros mention in sbf) ... now for the moment of truth.. i place my dick on her pussy entrance.. rubbing my dick head on the entrance... teasing jin hua.. haha.. and you can see her face.. wanting and craving for my dick to enter her.. but becuz she is so wet, my dick just slid in naturally.. then with a push, i entered fully.. jin hua's face was one of pain and pleasure...

i started to go slowly with light strokes.. slowly in and out, letting her feel the full length of my dick going in and out of her pussy.. gradually her moans got louder as i picked up speed.. we were really locked in a hot love making session.. i was determine to try as many positions as possible. i turn her to her side and pumped her side ways.. haha first time trying this.. then i lifted one of her leg over my shouder.. exposing her pussy in a very open manner.. wah.. she was very high.. she kept saying.. ah.. ah... why is it so shuang... i took the signal and pumped her even harder..

i lifted her up and got her to do cowgirl.. haha i believe she likes this very much.. she took my hands to place on her boobs... haha.. it is getting so so hot.. just like in av.. i really think the moaning was so loud that anyone can hear it outside.. then feeling the urge coming, i moved her up to fuck her upright.. hugging her, i push her ass into me.. pumping her in a sitting position.. then she arched her back backwards with her hands holding herself from behind ... hahaha.. exciting.. never tried before also... (only see in av) then finally i push her back down to missionary where i gave her my full force... pump pump pump.... moaning all the way... finally with a few last pumps, i release all my load into the cd... jin hua let out a last moan of relief.

as i pull out, jin hua was panting a bit and shaking from the intensity of the session.. haha.. she told me that her legs feel soft already.. i guess its also becuz i hadnt got a fl for quite a while also.. we rested for awhile before we washed up... cheekily we played abit more before we headed out.. i think this was one of the very few times that i seriously whacked fully and also had no sense of timing.. we didnt watch the time.. (of cuz it didnt exceed) but it felt more like a true love making session..

i drove her back to her home, cheekily playing with her skirt along the way too.. haha... overall a very sexstified session..

stats:
name: jin hua
looks: 8.5/10 (now look more wild with make up)
foreplay: 9/10 (feels like playing with gf)
boobs: 7.5/10 (not too big, but good enough)
nipples: 9/10 (wah very big and pointy nipples!)
fj: 9/10 (must try more positions next time)
moaning: 10/10 (loud!!)
horniness: 10/10 (innocnent young student turn horny beast!)
damage: $80/1 shot + $20 tips + $20 hotel
rtf: yes of cuz.. next time must really try all sorts of even more exciting positions..

*above are ratings base on my own opinions, different bro will have different views..

p.s. manage to take some new pics since it has been a long time that jin hua has new pics here.. will upload soon.. in the mean time, for bros who wanna try jin hua, u can pm bro elth or me.. but we'll give out to those who have been around abit more in sbf to protect this nice gal...

inexforever
11-05-2009, 11:17 PM
heloo this is my 1st Fr

Msg to metalsp2 ask for the jin hua contact number . after that try to call for 2 pm - 4 pm she said ok meeting point is at National Library near bugis . after reach there then call her again . then meet up at H81 nearby .
below is the stat :

Face 7/10
Body 7/10
boobs 6.5 /10
Hj :---
BJ : 7.5 /10
FJ : 7.5 /10
DC : 80 + 20 tips + 30 ( Hotel )
Overal 7.8/10

she is quite nice n chatty .
Reorder : will thing about it
Special Thanks to : Metalsp2

longwinter
13-05-2009, 12:55 AM
Had a hard day of work and decided to give jin hua a try today, but what l got was disappointment...After work, l msged her, making an appointment at 8 at a hotel at xxx (wont disclose the hotel name and place) due to privacy...

met her, feel that she is young and alrite looking...so off we went to check in a hotel....

when she reached inside the room, she ask me to rest 1st cos l also puffing, had a hard time locating for her cos l not that familiar with the place, familiar ard geylang nia..

rest a while and offered her a smoke.... after the smoke break, proceed to rubba her a bit, then slowly l kiss her...she a bit like siaming, turning the face away, l see liao, feel sian le...nvm....then we began to strip to our birthday suits and l start to service her, lickin her boobs...after a while she grumble that her code red is coming, very painful when l lick, okie, l lick very gentley, she too grumble say is painful...then using her hands to cover cover, sian liaos...then lick her below, she say is itchy...

tot she offered bbbj, but didnt, she cap me, and give me a bj nia...told her l really not much feel on cap, she say she ulcer pain in her mouth...

l was really frustrated and sian...lied down and do nothing...here cannot, there cannot....then told her softly that dun disappt me, cos l really looking forward to meeting her...she ask me what she shld do so l not disappt, then l told her to service me...she service me a bit, then she expect me to start the job le...

wasted no time, put on cd and started off with missionary position....the way she moans is steaming....loud too...then want to put her legs on my shoulder, she say cannot, say my didi too big, later penetrate too deep, sian liaos....was thinking so many restrictions....then push her legs upwards and bonk her....feeling was good, and l cant tahan more liaos, surrendered my load into her, and as l could see she enjoying, l bonk a bit more to service her, before l stop..

she help me clean up....then she back to her hp smsing and playing...can see she like to play hp alot...then l try to make sum small talks with her lo, haiz, machiam like l doing all the work and entertaining her, l dun mind doing the entertainment, but the response she give back, l think u all see liaos also sian...

she is like really bo xin (no hearted) to work and service like that...still got alot more to comment, but l see no pt la..

actually at certain pt, l really do wan to blast at her, l have yet to do to any gals l enage before... but l still keep my anger down, cos l could feel that sumhow she quite unhappy and sad...like sumtinz bothering her...cant bear to do it also..l do hope she can improve on her services...wont rtf, cos l feel at the price 80 she commands and she give her services is really not worth it.......

alanssmith00
21-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Short FR as rushing to work.

Looks is just average and definitely not my type.
Service is average as well.
She chats a lot and trys to talk to you and her screaming is loud.
Overall she does try to make you feel good.
GFE quite low.

An average bonk. Nothing much to comment.

Geylang40
23-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Got her yesterday last min call her. Tks a lot bro metalsp2 n bro elth.
here my short FR.

Look = 6/10 (small eyes, only not my type)
body = 9/10 (V.fair, smooth, swee)
boobs = b (enough to play n squeeze, me a booblover, funny parts is she like to play her nip)
freching = NA (she non-smoker is guess or watever)
cathbath = 4/10 (cos i dun like all saliva over my body)
HJ = 8/10 (experience & hardworkin)
BBBJ = 9.5/10 (the best i tried. seems she enjoy it) SHIOK!!!! (wet, deep, tongue)
FJ = 7/10 (tight, but i'm tired after my work)
Service = 10/10 (no complain, no rush, serve u like a king)
Damage = 80/1/1 + 10 tips (rm + cd kaki bao)
RTF = yes (sure miss her bbbj)

A sweet voice, young n shy type gal. Said that there is no call for 2 to 3wks liao. Hope all bros support support lah, sure worth it. Tks again to bro metalsp2 n elth for this lobang. Hope can share more lobang again. Cheers!:)

eric66
29-05-2009, 08:31 AM
I was feeling very horny yesterday and so decided to call this gal for a bonk.
I went to pick her up at her place and we proceeded to L81. When we reached the hotel, the reception told me that we have to wait for 15 minutes for a room so we went to 7-11 to get some stuff first. After 15 minutes, we managed to get a room and so we proceed to the room after registration.
Below are the statistics of the whole event:
Look : 6/10
Height : 1.62m?
Weight : 50kg?
Catbath : 7/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10
Damages : 80+20 tips+20 Hotel+CD
RTF : Manybe but may want to try other tall and slim girl first (I prefer very tall girl more than 1.65m)

Topper
30-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Thks to brother MetalSp2, finally meet up with her today, taking the 2 p.m. slot. A very friendly and gentle lady. She also wanna let bros know that she has lost some weight, and trying to get back to her pervious shape. Now, I find her just nice (for me)

Name: Jin Hua
Province: Anhui
looks: 7/10 (slight freckles, like Cantonese lady)
Hair: Long hair, quite smooth.
Body: 7/10, very smooth skin
boobs: B
figure: 7/10 (slight fats at tummy and arms)
BBBJ: 7/10
fj: 9/10 (Cowgirl style, damn shiok)
Pussy: Tight

Gave her $20 tips due to good service. Overall, recommended and its a sexciting experience due to her innocent look and good service.

jascardo
31-05-2009, 12:40 AM
First of all, would like to thanks bro elth for introducing this rare gem! Well, I used the word rare GEM, coz fankly, I've tried soo many FL but I gotta say...She's the best..
erm...I dunno how to up a nick.

Well... after several exchanges of sms today, I finally arranged to meet her at H81 off Lavender at 10pm.. One and only bad point was that she was late for almost 30 mins... but she explained and apologised. Well, first look, she really have that student look. Her eyes are like those pair of local tcs actress Yao dunno wat (one of the sisters at Michelle Chia's wedding).. Her figure was just nice to me... I dun find her ba ba la...just nice, perfect. Her boobs are beautiful with that slightly brownish nipples, and her mei mei nicely trimmed..

No rush at all, she just sat beside me and we we chatting of, she was very gentle and soft, her voice is enough to turn on most guys I must admit. After chatting for abt 10 mins, we got into kisses automatically and caught in tongue fight for another few mins... Slowly, she removed my t-shirt and short and stripped herself, showing me her nicely matched pink lacy bra and panty.

With me lying down, she knee infront of me with my legs in between hers.. she kinda danced away trying to turn me on with her touches, fingering on my body from tummy to my undies...and remove it..then used her boobs (bra on) to rub me all over..and our tongues touches again and we frenched. She slowly removed her bra, then panties..and started cat-bathing me..

Wow, her cat-bath was really good... licking and kissing me all over and around my balls...down to my legs and planted kisses on my toes. As she lick her way up, she used her hands to push my legs slightly up and then... to my suprised, she was licking my ass..shiok man, but only a short while then... and then lick my balls and bbbj me. Wow wow WOW, I nearly cum as she bbbj me for quite long. It was really good, all this while she was gentle and let of soft moans and occassionally gave me that horny look with my bro in her mouth..

Ni zhe yang xia qu wo yao lai le..i told her.. She smiled and replied "wo hai mei xiang shou"... She opened the box of cd, capped me..and i thought she will cowger me, BUT.... No! NOT YET. She BJ me and AR me for another few mins.. bros, until now that image of her licking me and looking at me seductively still very fresh in my mind manz..

Finally, she moved herself up and got into cowgirl position and off we go...bonk bonk and bonk like no tomorrow.. From cowgirl to lotus to missionary to doggie to 69 and have I forgotten to mention that she was really wet!!! "ni heng jiu mei you zuo le ar?" i asked, and she smiled back "wo yao lai le" I shifted to missionary, held her legs high up and place on my shoulder..we bonk, hugged closely and frenched..her moans got louder and louder thats why i really need to kiss her so not so loud. hehe... Finally..I shot my load in the cd, and after resting my bro in her, I took it out.

Normally at this point, the ger will head straight to the bathroom and wash up but NOT HER! She hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks and we rested on the bed hugging each other, watching the channel 8 HK drama and chatted as she watched before.. talked about my love life..talked about her studies..she starting class again next Monday and rushing some assignments.. well she complained that thanks to economy downturn+H1N1+police checks, business was really really bad for her. Time flies and I gotta initiate that we better bathe before hotel timing overshot.

Inside the bathroom, she patiently and gently soap me all over, rubba my brother...we kissed somemore and wash me cleanly.......................

Looks: 7/10 (as time flies, she seems prettier)
body = 9/10 (fair, smooth, nicely shapped, beatifully trimmed pussy hair)
boobs = 34b (I love playing with her nipples, very sensitive)
frenching = 9/10(She's surely a kisser!)
cathbath = 8/10 (No rush and with soft moans)
HJ = NA (Never try never ask)
BBBJ = 10/10 (the best i tried. seems she enjoy it)
FJ = 7/10 (tight, very accomodating and no rush, but I rather she bbbj whole night long, but i would have cum many times...)
Service = 10/10 (no complain, damn gf feeling, I got a chong dong to ask her teach my gf a skill or two..haha)
Damage = $80+ $10 tips + $20 for room + $3.60 for cd

She's one of the best fk I've had really, and when we left the room, it was almost 12mn, so means we exceeded the 1hr agreed. Gave me a kiss on my lip before she boarded the cab home. Bros, take good care of her, rare gem!
And, once more, thanks bro elth!!!
:D

skyboliett
31-05-2009, 12:53 AM
can pm the contact to [email protected]

elth
31-05-2009, 01:09 AM
She's one of the best fk I've had really, and when we left the room, it was almost 12mn, so means we exceeded the 1hr agreed. Gave me a kiss on my lip before she boarded the cab home. Bros, take good care of her, rare gem!

wah bro u really FAST, thanks bro for your SUPER FR u in my upz list too :p

elth
31-05-2009, 01:12 AM
kinda miss her...........wonder if she still remember me:rolleyes:

ai yo give her a call la ;)

jascardo
31-05-2009, 01:21 AM
wah bro u really FAST, thanks bro for your SUPER FR u in my upz list too :p

Really good mah... miss her. haa...
bro, how to up u?

elth
31-05-2009, 09:27 AM
Really good mah... miss her. haa...
bro, how to up u?

bro you no power... go have more points :p

hope to see more FR from u

zz_daniel23
31-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi bro, please pm me her number. the fr looks tempting. thks.

Geylang40
04-06-2009, 10:44 PM

Hey bro, ur RTF copy n paste mine izzit?? :p
Frenchin u but not me... maybe not so yan dao... :(
Anyway gonna call her one day for bbbj liao... SHIOK!!!! :D

supernewbie
04-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Bro, an i have her ctc please? Thq:)

van0
04-06-2009, 10:57 PM
bro, can share?

thong650816
04-06-2009, 11:39 PM
hi to all bro, can share her ctc? pls pm me. thanks in advance.

EDD!E
05-06-2009, 12:38 AM
First of all, would like to thanks bro elth for introducing this rare gem! Well, I used the word rare GEM, coz fankly, I've tried soo many FL but I gotta say...She's the best..
erm...I dunno how to up a nick.

Well... after several exchanges of sms today, I finally arranged to meet her at H81 off Lavender at 10pm.. One and only bad point was that she was late for almost 30 mins... but she explained and apologised. Well, first look, she really have that student look. Her eyes are like those pair of local tcs actress Yao dunno wat (one of the sisters at Michelle Chia's wedding).. Her figure was just nice to me... I dun find her ba ba la...just nice, perfect. Her boobs are beautiful with that slightly brownish nipples, and her mei mei nicely trimmed..

No rush at all, she just sat beside me and we we chatting of, she was very gentle and soft, her voice is enough to turn on most guys I must admit. After chatting for abt 10 mins, we got into kisses automatically and caught in tongue fight for another few mins... Slowly, she removed my t-shirt and short and stripped herself, showing me her nicely matched pink lacy bra and panty.

With me lying down, she knee infront of me with my legs in between hers.. she kinda danced away trying to turn me on with her touches, fingering on my body from tummy to my undies...and remove it..then used her boobs (bra on) to rub me all over..and our tongues touches again and we frenched. She slowly removed her bra, then panties..and started cat-bathing me..

Wow, her cat-bath was really good... licking and kissing me all over and around my balls...down to my legs and planted kisses on my toes. As she lick her way up, she used her hands to push my legs slightly up and then... to my suprised, she was licking my ass..shiok man, but only a short while then... and then lick my balls and bbbj me. Wow wow WOW, I nearly cum as she bbbj me for quite long. It was really good, all this while she was gentle and let of soft moans and occassionally gave me that horny look with my bro in her mouth..

Ni zhe yang xia qu wo yao lai le..i told her.. She smiled and replied "wo hai mei xiang shou"... She opened the box of cd, capped me..and i thought she will cowger me, BUT.... No! NOT YET. She BJ me and AR me for another few mins.. bros, until now that image of her licking me and looking at me seductively still very fresh in my mind manz..

Finally, she moved herself up and got into cowgirl position and off we go...bonk bonk and bonk like no tomorrow.. From cowgirl to lotus to missionary to doggie to 69 and have I forgotten to mention that she was really wet!!! "ni heng jiu mei you zuo le ar?" i asked, and she smiled back "wo yao lai le" I shifted to missionary, held her legs high up and place on my shoulder..we bonk, hugged closely and frenched..her moans got louder and louder thats why i really need to kiss her so not so loud. hehe... Finally..I shot my load in the cd, and after resting my bro in her, I took it out.

Normally at this point, the ger will head straight to the bathroom and wash up but NOT HER! She hugged me and kissed me on my cheeks and we rested on the bed hugging each other, watching the channel 8 HK drama and chatted as she watched before.. talked about my love life..talked about her studies..she starting class again next Monday and rushing some assignments.. well she complained that thanks to economy downturn+H1N1+police checks, business was really really bad for her. Time flies and I gotta initiate that we better bathe before hotel timing overshot.

Inside the bathroom, she patiently and gently soap me all over, rubba my brother...we kissed somemore and wash me cleanly.......................

Looks: 7/10 (as time flies, she seems prettier)
body = 9/10 (fair, smooth, nicely shapped, beatifully trimmed pussy hair)
boobs = 34b (I love playing with her nipples, very sensitive)
frenching = 9/10(She's surely a kisser!)
cathbath = 8/10 (No rush and with soft moans)
HJ = NA (Never try never ask)
BBBJ = 10/10 (the best i tried. seems she enjoy it)
FJ = 7/10 (tight, very accomodating and no rush, but I rather she bbbj whole night long, but i would have cum many times...)
Service = 10/10 (no complain, damn gf feeling, I got a chong dong to ask her teach my gf a skill or two..haha)
Damage = $80+ $10 tips + $20 for room + $3.60 for cd

Nice FR ... If time permit, I going to try her next week ... :D

jascardo
05-06-2009, 01:26 AM
What yantao? haa...bro...its emotions k...
call chicken also must put emotions one...
else putting ur brother in and out of that wet dime hole is a SUFFERING!!!
haha

Hey bro, ur RTF copy n paste mine izzit?? :p
Frenchin u but not me... maybe not so yan dao... :(
Anyway gonna call her one day for bbbj liao... SHIOK!!!! :D

elth
05-06-2009, 08:17 AM
bros with 1 FR written can pm me for contacts :D

elth
09-06-2009, 11:18 PM
first glimpse of her from the back.. dun u just wanna slide ur hands up that skirt?
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3914/39142564f6559835d1993cf39d6e37b17c5aa61.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3914256&showlnk=0)

close up on the best doggie position.. insert from behind and ride her doggie style!
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3914/3914257d098362215bae5062ea4ab14de0d326d.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3914257&showlnk=0)

another beautiful shot of her from the back.. love that skirt...
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3914/391425899077f748490d7f2cf807bc60ba5e86f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=3914258&showlnk=0)

anyone interested and meet requirements can PM me :D

deathryuk
10-06-2009, 04:36 AM
sorry bro elth..do not meet the requirement..but really interested..can share ctc..thanks

elth
10-06-2009, 07:27 AM
sorry bro elth..do not meet the requirement..but really interested..can share ctc..thanks

requirement is 1 FR only. Should be easy :D

elth
12-06-2009, 12:00 AM
requirement is 1 FR only. :D

urfather
14-06-2009, 11:52 AM
i am new in this forum, and it seems i have to post for some points something...confused...but like to share...

i have a session with her over the last two weeks. To be honest, not too good, a bit short, but she has good service attitude...no choice....due to this very situation...no FL.....

overall:
boobs: 7/10 (not v big)
figure: 5.5/10 (slim and no fats)
pussy: 7/10 (tightest that i've had)
damage: $80 + $20 hotel

robird88
14-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Thks to brother MetalSp2, finally meet up with her today, taking the 2 p.m. slot. A very friendly and gentle lady. She also wanna let bros know that she has lost some weight, and trying to get back to her pervious shape. Now, I find her just nice (for me)

Name: Jin Hua
Province: Anhui
looks: 7/10 (slight freckles, like Cantonese lady)
Hair: Long hair, quite smooth.
Body: 7/10, very smooth skin
boobs: B
figure: 7/10 (slight fats at tummy and arms)
BBBJ: 7/10
fj: 9/10 (Cowgirl style, damn shiok)
Pussy: Tight

Gave her $20 tips due to good service. Overall, recommended and its a sexciting experience due to her innocent look and good service.

Bros, can i have her contact no pls

BonkHard
14-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi Bro..can you pm her ctc pls...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/133431-euro-alba.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/133342-korean-experience.html

Slaking
14-06-2009, 01:28 PM
hi bro , can share her ctc please , thanks

elth
14-06-2009, 01:45 PM
i am new in this forum, and it seems i have to post for some points something...confused...but like to share...

i have a session with her over the last two weeks. To be honest, not too good, a bit short, but she has good service attitude...no choice....due to this very situation...no FL.....

overall:
boobs: 7/10 (not v big)
figure: 5.5/10 (slim and no fats)
pussy: 7/10 (tightest that i've had)
damage: $80 + $20 hotel

upz u for FR :p

elth
14-06-2009, 01:47 PM
requirement is 1 FR only.

sky13
14-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi bro, your good FR will leave bro crazy for a while. Interested and love to have contact. Thanks.

skyinwater
14-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Bro, thanks for sharing,
Can pm me the ctc?

Thanks

elth
14-06-2009, 05:38 PM
requirement is 1 FR only. PM me

elth
17-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi bros who visit her pls write FR thanks :D

testing
17-06-2009, 08:33 PM
Hi Bro,

Possible to PM Jin Hua contact no ??? Cannot tahan lio,.

elth
17-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi Bro,

Possible to PM Jin Hua contact no ??? Cannot tahan lio,.

reply most pm thanks :D

elth
20-06-2009, 02:55 PM
why so many contacts given still no FR leh :confused:

hornychef
20-06-2009, 04:06 PM
hey bro.. could send me her contacts.. thanks alot bro..

longwinter
20-06-2009, 04:23 PM

all l could conclude is that maybe there are bros who try, but find it too sucky and dun bother to provide fr..

bro, no offence to u, but u might really want to check out with jinhua and perhaps guide her...her services and attitudes is really not that good and quite fuckup...

summore the price she command is at $80/1 hr/1 shot...if u look around in freelance dom, $80 can say the highest for fl price liaos....with the price she holds, and yet the basic services level is not there, it is not surprise that she had no business or poor business...

flykite79
20-06-2009, 05:12 PM
bro can pm me her no? interested man

elth
20-06-2009, 08:55 PM
if it too sucky they should write it out ma and share with the bros here...

The price $80/1 hr/1 shot is set by her not me so I cannot comment. and I have check with her she told me she got business but bros who visit her seem to be very lazy to write FR... :rolleyes:

anyway no offence to you too. :D

all l could conclude is that maybe there are bros who try, but find it too sucky and dun bother to provide fr..

bro, no offence to u, but u might really want to check out with jinhua and perhaps guide her...her services and attitudes is really not that good and quite fuckup...

summore the price she command is at $80/1 hr/1 shot...if u look around in freelance dom, $80 can say the highest for fl price liaos....with the price she holds, and yet the basic services level is not there, it is not surprise that she had no business or poor business...

longwinter
21-06-2009, 12:36 AM
if it too sucky they should write it out ma and share with the bros here...

The price $80/1 hr/1 shot is set by her not me so I cannot comment. and I have check with her she told me she got business but bros who visit her seem to be very lazy to write FR... :rolleyes:

anyway no offence to you too. :D

haha, ya l did and wrote mine fr back when l tried her...whether good or bad fr, l will just pen it down

ya no worries, l meant no offence as well...:o just relating out how l feel towards her...

Heaven Ranger
29-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Yesterday was at Bugis area and was thinking which FL to contact. Due to some 'not-so-good' reports and kenna fly aeroplane by her before, was quite hesitated to call JH. But to think back, those reports are actually not too bad also lah, some more Bro elth should have sounded out to her already, so finally decided to sms JH to book for a session in the afternoon.

Generally would consider quite a good session as she did not “cheat” on any part of the service: bathing, catbath, BJ, FJ and bathing again after session. One plus point is she did not rush to bathe after the session like some FL does, she jus lay beside me and had some chat. She also inform me first before replying sms. After the bath, she took her time to dress-up and continue with our chat. In fact I was the one who ask what is the time and realised that the time had exceeded 1 hour. So quickly pay her and let her go while I continue to watch the TV drama until recep called.

FR

Look : 6 not really pretty or cute, infact quite plain but she has the 青春 look
Boob : should be B bah, soft and natural but she seems to mind her nipples a lot (those bros who had tried her should know what I meant)
Kissing / Frenching : never try
Fingering : yes and get wet quite easy
BM : 5.5
BJ : 5.5
FJ : 6

She is not really that experience as compare to other FLs, but it is this plain look and inexperience that make her like your gal-next-door :p

Damage : 80 + tips + room + cd

RTF : yes cos she got potential to be on my regular list

manman123
29-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Had a pleasant session with Jin Hua two days ago....
First look at her while she's walking towards me was " WOW FAIR LADY ", The moment we step into the room she started attacking my didi so after some foreplay we started the bathroom routine. I must said that Jin Hua was one of the most cooperative and obedient sex partner i ever had. In fact i just wanted a shower with her and proceed to the bed, but her bathroom style was damm good no choice had to fire off there....

PRC FL : Jin Hua
Look : 7/10 ( Not pretty but very pleasant look )
Height : 165cm approx
Skin : Very Fair
Fig : 8.5/10 ( Not Fat Not Skinny. Just Nice )
Boob : VERY HANDFULL
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10
Attitude : Good
GF : EXCELLENT !!
Overall : 9.5/10
Sure To Come Back For Her Again....
Damage : 80/1/1
My testimonial : Good. Every Cent Worth...

EDD!E
30-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Today after came back from oversea trip, feel a bit horny as biz trip did not manage to find time to bonk anything. So decided to read some FR & thinking which FL to contact.

After reading Jin Hua FRs, some is in bad shape, some is good. So is kind of dilemma, should I or should not. Finally decided to sms JH to book for a session in the evening.

Overall, it would consider good. She did do what ever SOP, the most I like was the BJ. Deep throat and power suck until I almost CIM ... :D. Just in time to stop her and go for cowgirl ... finally unloaded with such a tight pusssss. (Can't even last for 5mins :p )

After off load, she just lay beside me and had some chat. (Std GFE SOP :D ). Pay her and let her go while I continue to watch the TV until recep called.

FR
===
Look : 6 / 10
Boob : 5 / 10 (B cup) Boob lover will disappointed.
Kissing : Avoiding
Frenching : Avoiding
Fingering : 8 / 10 yes and get wet quite easy
BJ : 8 / 10
FJ : 7

She still very Green, like a girl-next-door kind of experience ...

Damage : 80 + tips + room + cd

RTF : Hmmm ... if no other choice when horny ... :D

doshite
04-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Try her on wed. The FRs are all very positive, but i had a very bad experience. Kissing cannot, sucking boobs cannot, fingering cannot, sianz...
Maybe she really dun like me, i dun know.

Name:Jin Hua
Looks: 6/10 (Too plain and not my type, have some fats)
Boobs: At least B bah(can't suck and alway use her hand to cover it ...)
Frenching: No (Dun let me kiss, even face also avoid, said got makeup...)
BBBJ: 7/10 (no comment, cant remember BJ or BBBJ)
Painting: Can (The only thing that i can do)
Fingering: No (Say very itchy, same for the boobs when i try to suck)
Service: 5/10 (Bcos i basically can't do anything)
FJ: Never even want to F her
GFE: 6/10 (Very chatty, the only plus point i see)
RTF: No

The only good point i think is she is very chatty, can talk a lot.

thong650816
07-07-2009, 05:43 AM
First thanks to TS for her ctc.

Tried her yesterday afternoon, consider as a good bonk, happy for the day.

Looks: 6/10 for sichuan standard
Boobs: B+, soft with light colour nipples
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 8/10
BJ : 9/10, one of the best i ever had
Painting: ok to me
Fingering: only outside lah
Service: 8/10
FJ: 8/10, get wet very fast
GFE: 8/10 (Very chatty)

damage: 80/1/1, exclude room, & cd

starchild
08-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Promise her to write this as soon as I could, so I thought I should write a quick one now. I'm still new to this, but I guess now getting a bit more experienced. Last week supposed to meet her, but decided otherwise, so feel indebted to her, and thought I should give her the priority this week.

Pick her up, and drive her to the hotel. Along the way, chit chat while we were stuck in the mini jam. Chatty girl, complained to me about her room mate so that she can't sleep well at night. Small eye, nice complexion, proportionate body at first glance, sweet voice, light makeup which is what I prefer.

Reach the place, and we watch TV. Behave like a little girl, she gets excited when she saw the guy drop into the pond, cute. Can tell me the singapore actor/actress name easily. I suggested we go to shower, and she gently help me to soap. Thought its going to be SOP, but never expect her to use her boob to rub my back, quite nice feeling. And slowly move her hand to rub my little brother, and got an instant erection. She commented something about it playfully.... she move to my front, and let my little brother rub on her back, hole... nice... at one point of time, thought she is going to bbbj me there, but she didn't...

On the bed, I was on top, explore her body slowly with hand and tongue, nice feeling, nice to touch. Nice smell too, natural body scent of a young girl. Personally, prefer natural scent then perfume. Then she requested to be on top of me, and start to work on me. Like her look, never overly try to pretend.. but pleasing to look at. Work from the top slowly to the bottom, with a final smack on my balls, before she capped me with her mouth skillfully. The BJ was good, not too hard, not too soft, variation in strength. I never try to finger her, just enjoy the silky touch of her body/breast. Well, its nice to touch a body like this, but please do it gently to her. Before long, she was riding me, nice circular movement, and take it slowly, never try to squeeze me. Can;t take it anymore, so flip her over and be on top, so I can control the pace. Was looking at her initially, and gently explore her body.. only manage a few pecks on her ear, mouth, cos I remember no frenching for her. But my hands all over her boob for a long time. Finally, just finish off with a close hug with her.

The whole process didn't take too long, but it was done in a natural manner and didn't feel that she is trying to rush. Oh, and before we left, I forgot to give her the $$, and she has to remind me to do that. Her expression was damn cute... and make me feel so malu. Guess I'm still not used to this.

Overall, a nice feeling for me. Some bro may not like her style, but I think its important that we have to respect their wish of what not to do. If you want a SYT, with good GFE feel, she is probably a good choice. But if you are looking for a budget bonk with everything inclusive, well, look elsewhere.

Looks: 7/10 (syt, looks pleasing and cute)
Body: a bit fat, but just nice for me... food is too good here
Boobs: small, but nice to hold, and lick
Frenching: very light peck
BBBJ: Nil (never ask anyway)
BJ : 8/10, good, not too hard, not too soft even with the cap
Fingering: only did it in the bathroom, never try on the bed
Attitude: 8/10, good... try to accomodate me, never rush
FJ: 8/10, nice... take it slowly, never rush
GFE: 8/10, chatty... nice feeling, nice voice
RTF: yes but have a few contacts on hand ... so will be a long while
damage: 80/1/1, exclude room, & cd (normally i don give tips)

zoroo
10-07-2009, 06:16 PM
thanks to bro elth for the ctc to jin hua. contacted her yesterday and she was very quick to respond. she is a very punctual girl and was there exactly at the appointed time. in fact due to finding parking place with bit late.

while at the check in counter she already called me and ask me if i had already gotten the room. she like more kan chiong than me. like this type of girl.

as i opened the door for her i already like her look ( 7/10 one man's meat theory) and her long flowing black hair. we hug and kissed and then she suggested shower. she like quite shy ( pretend type) so each remove clothes on our own. slim, fair and nicely proportionate body...i like ( 8/10 )....thighs, legs and all very nice.

operated the temperate of the water to make sure not too hot or too cold...rub her tits all over my body and clean me up nicely before showering herself.....i went to the bed to wait for her....

very quickly she was out...like she also cannot wait that type but still have the shy shy type of thing make me very steam. wait until u kiss those pinkish nipples..u can feel they really go harden and she loves it...moans non stop.

my hands started roaming liao and her pussy slowly wets up as she start to twist her body and her sexy legs were trying to grab hold of me. i moved down and like her curves and her gorgeous thighs and groin but stop short of the pussy as she doesn't like it there...no smell but very wet.

she buay tahan liao as i keep attacking her tits and pussy with my mouth at the top and hands below. she stretches out to get the caps and quickly push me over to cap me and gave me a bj ( 5/10 ). didn't find it that great the bj, so turn her over, gently spread her legs and bit by bit push my rod into her as she made a loud scream. keeping pumping her as she held her legs up in the air for me to go deep into her. you can see she is enjoying it as her body occassionally gives a shiver. turn her over for doggie but she complain quite painful for her liao. so as a gentle type of guy i am..let her lie on the bed and continue my missionary. this time she hugs her legs round my back and hands held me so tight that she almost scratch my back. i know she cum liao ..she keeping begging me to pump her but by then i cannot control already and unloaded my rounds. we lay on the bed for a moment as her said her legs was made numb by my pumping.

she helped me to clean up and we left the hotel together. as i was running late for another appointment, i couldn't give her a lift home...so gave her tip to take a cab. very nice session and thanks to bro elth again.

looks : 7/10
body : 8/10
frenching ; no
painting : no
fingering : 7/10 wet pussy
bj : 5/10
fj : 8/10 shiok
gfe : 8/10
rtf : defintely on my list
overall : 8/10
damage : 80+tips+rm n cd

IRA388
14-07-2009, 12:44 AM
My humble FR.

look: 6.5, SYT type
boobs: 7
BBBJ: 7, BJ : 8 she gave me BBBJ before FJ, after capped, another 10 min BJ
GFE: 8
FJ:7 willing to accomodate
not a time watcher.

damage : 80+tips+rm+CD

Thans bro elth for her ctc.

poppmaster50
15-07-2009, 02:30 AM
First, many thanks to bro elth for the ctc of Jin Hua. Smsed her last Friday and she immediately responsed. As usual, booked a room and smsed her room no.

She was very punctual and showed up after some 5 mins. Ding dong, I opened the door and saw a sweet looking girl with long flowing hair.

Invited her into the room. She suggested going shower together. We quickly each took off our clothes. She had a slim, fair and very nice proportional body.

She went into the tiny bathroom first, checked the water temperature. Then she applied soap on my body and started to rub her tits all over my body. She washed my didi thoroughly. I did hope that she would give me a bbbj in the bathroom but she didn´t. She cleaned me up nicely before showering herself.

I went to the bed first to wait for her. Very quickly she went out. We both were lying in the bed. I started to attack her pink nipples. I sucked with my mouth her right nipple and with my hand, I fondled her left nipple. She seemed to like it as she began to moan.

My hand started roaming her pussy and she became slowly wet. I moved down and started to eat her pussy. Uhmmmm, it tasted very good. No smell and still pinkish and very wet.

Her moaning and her breath became heavier and heavier, the deeper I went with my tongue into her cunt. With one hand, I attacked her clitoris while at the same time painting her pussy. She buay tahan liao and asked me to f**k her.

I laid back and asked her to bj me. She understood that now was her turn to serve me. She grasped the cap from the night table, put it onto my didi and gave me a bj. But as she was very horny, she didn´t do the bj very long. After max 3 min of blowing, she asked me to enter into her.

I spread her legs and enter my didi into her pussy. Oh man, she was so tight so that I was unable to enter my whole didi (I got quite big size hihihihi) into her but needed to put it slowly and “piece by piece”. After my didi fully went into her cunt, she made a loud scream. Very shiok man. I kept pumping her in the missionary position and saw that she quite enjoyed. Her moaning became non-stop and louder and louder. She held her legs up in the air for me to go deep into her. I then put her legs over my shoulders, pumped her hard and furiously and upload all my soldiers into the cap.

She helped me to clean up. We tcss a bit and left the hotel together.

Overall, it was a very session. So thank you bro elth again for introducing me this wonderful gem.

My rating for Jin Hua:

Looks : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10
Frenching: didn´t try
Painting : yes, she likes it very much, very wet
Fingering : only outside
Bj: 5/10 (a bit too short)
Fj : 8/10 very accommodating, very shiok (although I only tried missionary)
Gfe : 7/10
Rtf : of course when vit. M recharged
Overall : 8/10
Damage : 80 + room (20) + cd (2).

If you like my FR, please up my points so that I get more power to up other bros. Thank you.

gorush
29-07-2009, 11:23 PM
thanks for bro's recommendation. Just bonk with Jinhua and share my opinion below:

Face: 6/10 average
Figure: 8/10 quite young flesh,
Boob: 8/10 B cup but I like feeling of grasping
Bj; 8/10 comfortable, both in Bathroom and on bed
Fj: 9/10 tight pussy suck my little bro and almost cannot hold to cum
Service attitude: 8/10 accomdating

A very nice experience with Jinhua and I quite enjoy her young body. Strongly recommend to bros and I will put her in my regular list :p

Meltdown
01-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Thanks Bro for the contact,

FR as follows : -

Look : 5.5 (but confirm is syt)
body : 7 (got baby fat maybe)
Boobs : B plus minus
BJ : 7
FJ : 7 (nice sound effect)
Gfe: 7
Damage : $80 exclude room
RTF : most likely not as still have many FLs to try.(contact given by other bros)

I think she is still new in this trade, maybe other bros can teach her more tricks.... :p

james5820
07-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi Bro,

Thanks for your lobang. She is indeed a good Gem. My simple FR as follow.

Pick her up at Ge...... and we headed to L81. My first impression on her is that she looks innocent and she is rather quiet during the journey.

Once we got in the room, I chatted with her for a while just to break the ice. Then she helped me to strip and my hand start to roam everywhere on her body. I got to say, she has a pair of beautiful boots. We then went the bathroom and she start to wash and Body Message me. The feeling was great and I move to her butt and use my didi to rubba her while my both hands is on her boots. She suddenly move forward and say in Chinese :"your didi almost went in". Wow, that turned me on.

I will keep the rest short and sharp

While on the bed, she start to lick you everywhere and her BBBJ is fantastic. I told her that it's my turn to service her, and she lie down and I start my tongue working everypart of her body. She is so wet and her maon starts getting louder and louder. My didi is dying to go for the battle and she capped for me and I start battling with her. Her maon is so loud that I guess it can be heard from outside. Finally, my volcano erupted. One point to take note, She likes to ride on you and enjoy. I wanted to change position but she asked me to wait and she keep shaking on top of me and enjoying herself.

Overall:

looks: 8/10 (sweet, young and innocent look)
boobs: 8/10 (just rite for her size, should be B+ or C)
fj: 9/10
pussy: 9/10 (very wet and no smell)
damage: $150/2/2 + $20 hotel + CD

RTH (return to her, I hope I use the rite term): YES, YES, YES,.......

Pls PM me if you have more of this lobang, Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

elth
07-08-2009, 10:30 AM
looks: 8/10 (sweet, young and innocent look)
boobs: 8/10 (just rite for her size, should be B+ or C)
fj: 9/10
pussy: 9/10 (very wet and no smell)
damage: $150/2/2 + $20 hotel + CD

RTH (return to her, I hope I use the rite term): YES, YES, YES,.......

Pls PM me if you have more of this lobang, Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Thanks for ur FR :p upz u

IronRock
07-08-2009, 11:48 AM
please share the contact , thanks

elth
10-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Just received call from Jin Hua, that a bro here try to do 2shot at $80. :mad:

I think when you got contact you should know the damages not finish job then bargain. She is here to earn money so really hope you can understand.

Lets treat this as a misunderstanding. Hope the bro mobile ending with "635" reading this can understand.

Her charges is $80/1shot/1hour :D

Happy Bonking
elth

joelng
10-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi,
Can i have her contact??

elth
14-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Weekend Coming interested bros can PM me. Thanks

Her charges is $80/1shot/1hour

elth
17-08-2009, 07:09 AM
interested bros can PM me will screen 1st before share. Thanks

Her charges is $80/1shot/1hour :D

elth
20-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Weekend coming !!!!!!!

interested bros can PM me will screen 1st before share. Thanks

got any FR bo ?? :D

gagagaga
20-08-2009, 10:29 PM
I am queuing up for the contacts here lo... :D

Fastfwd
22-08-2009, 12:28 PM
1st thks to TS and will up u when fr is posted. Finally make contact with JH and agreed to pick her up along Gxxx rd . Once in the car noticed that she was a young and innocent girl with wet hair as she has just bath. Not so pretty and had stained teeth and bad breath. Apart from these little “flaws” she had a great body and wore super short skirt. We got to chit chat and got along quite well along the way to our love nest.
Once we got into the elevator we were hugging each other and when the room door is shut started frenching each other with crossed tongues. Once naked I proceeded to the bath and she followed (+ pt as she just bathed). She start to soap me and started to use her boobs to rub me from the back and then on the front , occasionally and accidentally CB rub against the LC, wah super shiok. After which she got down on her knees & gave me a BBJ. Good suction and after a while I finished bathing and proceed to the bed whilst she washes up.

She came onto the bed and we hug each other again giving the much needed warmth as the air-con was cold. Once warm up she proceed to cat bath me from top to feet and ended up giving me a BBBJ again as she sucked on me she looked up with that sweet innocent face and boy that made me horny. I was also servicing her with my fingers and can hear moans coming from her. Told her to lie down and we did a 69 , gave a wild tongue lashing job and can feel her shaking violently from side to side. Her tits stands erected now from her previous inverted position told me that she was enjoying the moment, she moaned to be screwed and taking the CD, place in at her mouth and roll in over my rock hard dick. I ram her in missionary and she was screaming away , shifted to scissors and rammed her hard again and she was very responsive. Controlling myself not to off load I turn her over and did her in doggie and boy it seems she loved doggie even more as her screams were even louder than before matching the hard ramming that I was giving her from the back,. The sight of her butt with her great bod and ass was spectacular coupled with her moaning and screaming to match it was only a matter of time that we will explode. Slowed down, turn her back to missionary, placed a pillow below her and rammed her all the way and exploded way deep inside her.

Jin Hua
boobs: B– firm & a good handful
Bod : great shape and figure
bbbj: good suction & the looking up with that innocent look-priceless
fj: accommodating various positions. Will squeeze u dry if left inside after cumming
pussy: no smell , great ass
damage: $80 + $20 tips + $20 room + own CD
RTF : May but too many on hit list still outstanding

For her contact kindly pm the thread starter here. Thank you and enjoy.

sas9726
22-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I'm interested to meet up this lady. Can u pass me her ctc?

elth
22-08-2009, 04:59 PM
1st thks to TS and will up u when fr is posted. Finally make contact with JH and agreed to pick her up along Gxxx rd . Once in the car noticed that she was a young and innocent girl with wet hair as she has just bath. Not so pretty and had stained teeth and bad breath. Apart from these little “flaws” she had a great body and wore super short skirt. We got to chit chat and got along quite well along the way to our love nest.
Once we got into the elevator we were hugging each other and when the room door is shut started frenching each other with crossed tongues. Once naked I proceeded to the bath and she followed (+ pt as she just bathed). She start to soap me and started to use her boobs to rub me from the back and then on the front , occasionally and accidentally CB rub against the LC, wah super shiok. After which she got down on her knees & gave me a BBJ. Good suction and after a while I finished bathing and proceed to the bed whilst she washes up.

She came onto the bed and we hug each other again giving the much needed warmth as the air-con was cold. Once warm up she proceed to cat bath me from top to feet and ended up giving me a BBBJ again as she sucked on me she looked up with that sweet innocent face and boy that made me horny. I was also servicing her with my fingers and can hear moans coming from her. Told her to lie down and we did a 69 , gave a wild tongue lashing job and can feel her shaking violently from side to side. Her tits stands erected now from her previous inverted position told me that she was enjoying the moment, she moaned to be screwed and taking the CD, place in at her mouth and roll in over my rock hard dick. I ram her in missionary and she was screaming away , shifted to scissors and rammed her hard again and she was very responsive. Controlling myself not to off load I turn her over and did her in doggie and boy it seems she loved doggie even more as her screams were even louder than before matching the hard ramming that I was giving her from the back,. The sight of her butt with her great bod and ass was spectacular coupled with her moaning and screaming to match it was only a matter of time that we will explode. Slowed down, turn her back to missionary, placed a pillow below her and rammed her all the way and exploded way deep inside her.

Jin Hua
boobs: B– firm & a good handful
Bod : great shape and figure
bbbj: good suction & the looking up with that innocent look-priceless
fj: accommodating various positions. Will squeeze u dry if left inside after cumming
pussy: no smell , great ass
damage: $80 + $20 tips + $20 room + own CD
RTF : May but too many on hit list still outstanding

For her contact kindly pm the thread starter here. Thank you and enjoy.

many many thanks for your FR :p will up u soon

paul'l
22-08-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm interested to meet up this lady. Can u share her ctc pls...

yeahyeahboi
22-08-2009, 10:37 PM
hi bro im interested in this girl. can give me her ctc. hope u will pm me soon. thanks!

elth
27-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Weekend Coming interested bros can PM me. Thanks

elth
31-08-2009, 08:58 PM
New Month

elth
05-09-2009, 01:53 PM
$80/1shot/1hour

I will share bros with minimum 1 written FR, interested pm me :)

elth
05-09-2009, 04:38 PM
refresh pics :p

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3914/39142564f6559835d1993cf39d6e37b17c5aa61.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3914/3914257d098362215bae5062ea4ab14de0d326d.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3914/391425899077f748490d7f2cf807bc60ba5e86f.jpg

baabaa
08-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Hey bRos...

Actually i got her number for quite sometime already and have been kepping her number till i almost forgot about her... ke ke....
However, after my lunch on Friday. I've got nothing better to do, i went through my phonebook and saw her name... and out of curiosity... i messaged Jin Hua for an appointment and not expecting any reply from her(coz have kept the number for every long time liao) ke ke... but i got an instant reply.. wa ha ha... lucky day... so proceeded with the appointment.

I picked her up near the Lor 20s and proceeded to Lavender. The first impression was a young sweet face with a "tneh"voice and abit "baa baa" .. i thought to myself.. this time win liao la sure will piang her all the way liao.. ke ke....

Once in the room, she sat down on the bed beside me and we chatted. after awhile, she got up and stood near to me and started to undress for me... being a gentlemen, I also recipocate her actions lor... wa ha ha.... slowly slowly taking off her clothings piece by piece... damn shiok... and she was wearing a pair of matching lingerie.... pink lacy bra with a cute pink transculent lacy panty with strings on the side... needless to say... i pull the strings slowly lar... ke ke.... shiok.... at this time... my little bro already at full mast liao... how to tahan...

finally we managed to strip each other.. she held my hand and proceed to the bathroom. She carefully cleaned my body.. armpits, between legs, ass... each time she will cheekily tickle me abit.. makeing me damn shiok. then best of all., she uses her C-cup breast to massage me all over... front, back and di di wasn't left out also.... shiok... and she really take her time to do it...

after washing up, we headed back to the room.. dried up and we sat beside each other.. same thing, i cant help but start caressing her... she told me to lie down... i lied down waiting for her..

jin hua went on top of me and started to lick my neck, chest then nipple like a little kitten... ke ke.. and she use her boobs to massage my body.. my chest, legs,, then private area.... next she started licking my groin area.. she looked seductively at me and use her tongue to lick sideways up my shaft... wah ... i must say it is quite stimulating.. she wil lick it like an ice cream stick.. and then lick the dick head.. ahhh my god... and go on to make the popping sound... ke ke....i must rate it as one of the best bbbj i have had...

i dunno how long the whole foreplay lasted.. i cant wait to bonk her.. she placed cap on with her mouth.. and she went cowgirl on me.. as i entered her... i can actually feel her pussy lips wrap against my dick. and as she riding me... she really pumped me hard.... like super deprived... grab my hands to knead her boobs.... damn horny.... the harder i knead the louder she moans... damn sexciting... really cannot tahan liao.... so i ask her to stop riding me... how can lose to her rite... so ask her to turn around and i doggie her.... k eke..

When my didi revisit her mei mei... the feeling from her mei mei was so tight... damn shiok... i know i cannot last much longer liao..... so i went full speed ahead.... PIANG PIANG PIANG.... really shiok.... and i cummed in her...with CD of coz.... wah its very seldom i fuck until sweat and she was quite tired out too.. haha.. we too vigourous liao la..

finally we washed up and chatted more about how her life is here.. wat she is studying.. etc..

paid her and we left...

overall:
looks: 7/10 (first glance so so only...) 8/10( will grow on u sweet young classic look)
boobs: 7.5/10 (my hands cannot cover all... so either her boobs big or my hands small...ke ke)
figure: 7/10 (baa baa)
fj: 8/10
pussy: 9/10
damage: $80 + $20 hotel +CD

kingston99
08-09-2009, 01:02 PM
hi bro

can have her ctc?

Thanks!

JumpinJackFlash
08-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Bro elth,

Appreciate if you share ctc for Jin Hua. Thanks a lot!

JJF

elth
08-09-2009, 07:55 PM
all pm replied. Thanks

avle09
09-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Finally had a session with Jin Hua this afternoon...
Message her last week, no reply.. maybe too early or she stopped working i tot.
Check with Bro ts, confirm the number i got is right, contact her again.. the rest is history.
Stats.

looks: 6.5-7.5/10 (The more i look, the more her look glows on me)
boobs: 6/10 ( Not very big, but nice nipples.. don't abuse them doh)
hj: no try..
frenching: i think yes, but i did really try.
fingering: not sure... i dont really like
bj: 8/10 (i like it )
fj: 8.5/10 ( I like it ^_^)
gf: properly 8 or 9... depends on individual feeling i guess..
rtf: likely..( really enjoy my time with her )

elth
09-09-2009, 10:32 PM
$80/1shot/1hour

I will share bros with minimum 1 written FR, interested pm me

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/44548ec296bf404ae6994fd5488c4a95/1/thumb1.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/44548ec296bf404ae6994fd5488c4a95/0/jinhua01.jpg) http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/643f2039c2ab1900b7ccbdc7bce5e473/1/thumb1.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/643f2039c2ab1900b7ccbdc7bce5e473/0/jinhua02.jpg) http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/8a513450abc0b32abb13482132e71cb0/1/thumb1.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/8a513450abc0b32abb13482132e71cb0/0/jinhua03.jpg) http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/0f1c373dd59f5f7e8519987cdb853ddb/1/thumb1.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/0f1c373dd59f5f7e8519987cdb853ddb/0/Jinhua1.jpg)

ah_wei
09-09-2009, 11:03 PM
can pm me her contact? thanks.

jameseah
10-09-2009, 01:18 AM
bro pm you for her nuber and waiting to try..:)

easy2win
10-09-2009, 03:38 AM
hi can share her contact? love to try her out.. pm ok..

thank...

elth
11-09-2009, 07:58 AM
$80/1shot/1hour

I will share bros with minimum 1 written FR, interested pm me

http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/44548ec296bf404ae6994fd5488c4a95/1/thumb1.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/44548ec296bf404ae6994fd5488c4a95/0/jinhua01.jpg) http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/643f2039c2ab1900b7ccbdc7bce5e473/1/thumb1.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/643f2039c2ab1900b7ccbdc7bce5e473/0/jinhua02.jpg) http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/8a513450abc0b32abb13482132e71cb0/1/thumb1.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/8a513450abc0b32abb13482132e71cb0/0/jinhua03.jpg) http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/0f1c373dd59f5f7e8519987cdb853ddb/1/thumb1.jpg (http://www.pixslam.com/show/1091/0f1c373dd59f5f7e8519987cdb853ddb/0/Jinhua1.jpg)

pikapika
11-09-2009, 08:31 AM
TS FR make me wanna F this FL immediately Woot~~~

Pls share contact. Will FR after trying her out. Thanks

alphaman
11-09-2009, 06:53 PM
can share ctc?

sealionintown
13-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Bro, can share the ctc.
Thanks !!

wolf2305
13-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Bro TS, can share contact ?

elth
13-09-2009, 06:43 PM
$80/1shot/1hour

I will only share bros with minimum 1 written FR, interested pm me thanks

elth
18-09-2009, 06:31 AM
$80/1shot/1hour

avle09
18-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Planning a rtf session soon.... =\

elth
24-09-2009, 09:56 PM
$80/1shot/1hour

distortion81
24-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Bro, can share with me Jin Hua's contact pls?

sclalex
26-09-2009, 10:22 PM
Can pm her contact please bro, thanks..

stysyp
26-09-2009, 10:36 PM
bro, can PM me her ctc? Thanks in advance...:)

Chunsa
27-09-2009, 02:06 AM
can i have her contacts

albecks30
27-09-2009, 10:25 PM
bro can pm me her contact

elth
28-09-2009, 07:23 AM
$80/1shot/1hour

All The Way
28-09-2009, 01:20 PM
can i have contact ?
thank

goody28
30-09-2009, 07:47 PM
thanks for bro's recommendation. Just bonk with Jinhua last weekend and My rating for Jin Hua below:

Face: 7/10 SYT
Figure: 7/10 got baby fat
Boob: VERY HANDFULL
Bj; 8/10 comfortable
Fj: 9/10 tight pussy

A very nice experience with Jinhua and I quite enjoy her young body. Strongly recommend to bros
So thank you bro again for introducing me this wonderful gem

elth
30-09-2009, 07:58 PM
thanks for bro's recommendation. Just bonk with Jinhua last weekend and My rating for Jin Hua below:

Face: 7/10 SYT
Figure: 7/10 got baby fat
Boob: VERY HANDFULL
Bj; 8/10 comfortable
Fj: 9/10 tight pussy

A very nice experience with Jinhua and I quite enjoy her young body. Strongly recommend to bros
So thank you bro again for introducing me this wonderful gem

glad to know you are happy :p

zazzy
30-09-2009, 08:10 PM
ok i need this

yacker
30-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi Bro

May I have her contacts plsss?

Thanks Bro

Angle k
30-09-2009, 10:11 PM
uhm....look 9/10
:rolleyes:
bro can share contact,Thank you

elth
30-09-2009, 10:36 PM
uhm....look 9/10
:rolleyes:
bro can share contact,Thank you

looks is up to individual so please dun expect too much :)

mlee0088
30-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Pm mecontact, tks

elth
07-10-2009, 10:25 PM
$80/1shot/1hour

Showpoint
07-10-2009, 11:56 PM
bro, can I have her ctc ? thanks alot

goody28
08-10-2009, 07:42 PM
thanks Bro for uping my points !

jack_xu1979
08-10-2009, 10:47 PM
brother,pls pm me her contact,thx

elth
14-10-2009, 08:58 PM
$80/1shot/1hour

distortion81
15-10-2009, 01:37 AM
bro, already PM you, care to give me jin Hua's ctc pls?

sharky69
15-10-2009, 01:42 AM
hi bro, can pm her ctc

helm
15-10-2009, 05:51 AM
Hi Bro elth,

Could you please PM me, Jin Hua's contact? thanks.

assrammer
15-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Couples Retreat

miniboy
15-10-2009, 10:26 AM
hi bro pass me the ctc i like syt
thanks

lee li

RICHARD168
15-10-2009, 11:31 AM
Bro, can share with me Jin Hua's contact pls?

metalsp2
18-10-2009, 11:14 PM
i contacted her abt 2 weeks ago and realise from her that her stay is shortened due to permit issues.. so she's probably gonna be here till the end of the month. i had a damn good session with her last week... and she is still as horny as ever.. im not gonna go into too much details.. abit busy recently..

met her at the usual place and she still looks the same.. demure look, good ga look i must say.. but then u never really see her true colours till u get into bed.. she is really the typical demure on the outside, horny on the inside. when we got into the hotel room.. i was happy that we had a big mirror on the wall.. shiok.. this will spice up our session.. we started with lots of foreplaying.. i got her to masturbate infront of me.. she is damn horny.. i bet she needs sex everyday.. she spreads her legs.. showing her semi translucent panty.. she touches her pussy and breasts.. looking at me with her tongue sticking out.. wtf... horny!! she plays with her pussy thru the panty.. then she put her finger in.. wah lao.. steam...

we then touched each other all over... legs, thighs, boobs, hands.. watever man.. i was enjoying the view from the mirror.. her upskirt from behind as she licks me all over.. i told her to keep her jean skirt on.. cuz damn shiok seeing that.. typical jap av show.. haha.. she was super horny for dick.. keep trying to take off my pants.. she couldnt even wait, started sucking my dick thru my underwear...

fast forward abit.. off came everything except her skirt.. i got her standing facing the dressing table miror and inserted (with cd) doggie style.. haha.. shok.. she's one of the rare gals that i can really try all sorts of things i want knowing that she also enjoys it very much.. she was like moaning and moaning.. omg.. like 1 month never had sex... i pull onto her skirt and ride her from behind.. bang bang bang bang... our bodies bang tog constantly...

i pushed her onto bed and carried on with doggie.. today is doggie day man.. she totally loved it.. and the wall miror beside the bed really added to our honrniess.. then cannot take it anymore.. flip her over and enter her missonary.. spread her legs wide and inserted into her pussy.. she was like ah ah ah... asking for more... i was enjoying banging her with the loud piak piak sound.. and finally with a final push... arhhhhhh releaseddddddddd....

shiok... was almost sweating after the session...

overall it was a damn fulfiling session. not gonna write the stats or watever.. im gonna rtf for sure before she flies back... bros intereseted can pm me or bro elth..

some pics to share..

she's starting to masturbate
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4731/4731992-holder-744c0f2ff43417f6f30d10d62e0315fd.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4731992&showlnk=0)

finger into the panty!
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4731/4731994-holder-19394ce3bdba863b38c6c4b2e08b05e3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4731994&showlnk=0)

twin peaks
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4731/4731996-holder-cb3084626c639eccaf58f2a5ebdbefc7.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4731996&showlnk=0)

rex475833
18-10-2009, 11:24 PM
hi ts ,can i know what is the damage for 2 round .thanks .:D

is it 160/2/2??

i1papaya
19-10-2009, 12:21 AM
hi ts ,can i know what is the damage for 2 round .thanks .:D

is it 160/2/2??

Bro rex,

This one no regret going ahead. I love her boobs too. Very high GFE feel.:D
The last time with her was since 6 months ago liao:p
Worth at least once but I love to have more.:D

elth
19-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Bro rex,

This one no regret going ahead. I love her boobs too. Very high GFE feel.:D
The last time with her was since 6 months ago liao:p
Worth at least once but I love to have more.:D

you must be very busy for the past 6 months :D

walkonwater
19-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Bro, u the man.
Contact please... Thks

patng69
19-10-2009, 09:57 AM
OMG. This is good. Hahaha. Can I have her ctc? Thanks.

shoick77
19-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi Bro,

Can I have her ctc? Thanks.

Cheers,

unsung80
19-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Dear Bros,

Anyone can share this wonderful contact with me? :cool:

TIA

NightHawk88
19-10-2009, 02:19 PM
bro, she looks great to me! pls pm me her contact, with lots of thank

elth
19-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Have Pm Bros that qualify :D Thanks

i1papaya
19-10-2009, 11:11 PM
you must be very busy for the past 6 months :D

On and off some times.:D

kinkao
20-10-2009, 02:23 AM
please share the ctc , thanks

multy
20-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Promised bro metalsp2 a FR & here it is... No nonsense type lah huh, not really good at wirting long story...

Look: 7.5/10 (Not very pretty type, but have those kind of innocent look which appeals to me)
GFF: 9/10 (Really great gf feel. Feels really easy to have a good chat with her)
Body: 8/10 (Not slim slim kind, just a bi meaty... Which I like)
Boobs: B+
BJ: 8/10 (Pretty good suction)
Service: 8/10 (Accomadating & nice gal)
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes

All in all, just wanna say that she is a really friendly & nice gal.
Once again, ty bro metalsp2 for the contact.

Cheers.

elth
25-10-2009, 02:09 AM
some pics to share..

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4731/4731992-holder-744c0f2ff43417f6f30d10d62e0315fd.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4731992&showlnk=0)

finger into the panty!
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4731/4731994-holder-19394ce3bdba863b38c6c4b2e08b05e3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4731994&showlnk=0)

twin peaks
http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4731/4731996-holder-cb3084626c639eccaf58f2a5ebdbefc7.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4731996&showlnk=0)

Pm me or bro metalsp2 for contacts.

mlee0088
26-10-2009, 05:34 PM

1. SYT
2. Classic Look
3. Nice flowy long hair
4. Just 3rd week in SG
5. Super GF Feel
6. Lots of frenching
7. Tight pussy

paid her and we left...

overall:

Meet "Jin Hua" and was quite a disappointment. Piad her $20.00 tip and rush off. From the FR, I was expecting more or I maybe I have higher expections. Below some details:

looks: 9/10 (sweet young classic look) maybe a 5 only
hair: 9/10 (smooth flowing hair) didn't bother
figure: 8/10 (slim and no fats) Haha, short n a little chubby.
hj: 8/10- didn't try
bbbj: 9/10-didn't try
fj: 8.5/10- did't try
pussy: 9/10 (tightest that i've had)-did't try

Hope future FR can be more accurate instead of us Brothers wasting our time.

26-10-2009, 05:49 PM
can give me her contact please. thanks

26-10-2009, 06:30 PM
can give me her contact please. thanks

elth
30-10-2009, 08:08 PM
some pics to share..

finger into the panty!

twin peaks

Pm me or bro metalsp2 for contacts.

elth
05-11-2009, 07:15 AM
$80/1shot/1hour

dudet
05-11-2009, 02:56 PM
hey bro. I would like to support her. Can pm her contact. Thx

Dragox
04-03-2010, 03:47 AM
Hi bro can i have her contact pls thks.