PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Budget Prc with pic

dudick
07-10-2008, 02:42 AM
Received ctc from Buddy for this prc fl, I ask me to try out and post a thread for her. Due to some problem my buddy encounter her original thread was deleted. Call her and make a appointment in the late afternoon. Check into H81 and sms the room to the fl, she turn up 10mins later. Was told that she started fl recently, so must take it easy, and not to frighten her. So tcss with her to cold her down, first look was quite tall and big in size( that is normal for north east girl ). But since like she had been taught what to do, she start to serve me by stripping off my clothes, I return the favour and start to stripping her clothing as well. Wow saw a nice shave pussy ( seldom prc hv their pussy shaved ). She hold my hand and lead me to the bath room and start to adjust the water. Just can't keep my hand to myself, had a pair of handful boob, as she is cleaning my body, I was squeezing the right boob with my left hand and my right hand head for the shave pussy. Had a nice smooth shave, she stopped me and told me to do what ever I want later. Faster help to wash up and jump into bed, she join me in bed a few mins later. I slowly ruba the pair of C cup boob with 1 hand and the other hand slowly move down south toward the hairless pussy for some fingering. She stop my finger from penetrating in to the love hole, so I continue to play with the clitoris, after a while she push me to lie back and start to lick on my nipples. After a few mins she cap my didi and start to alternate between licking and sucking the small head. Can't stand the sucking ask her to mount up cow girl, told me she don't know how to do it, so hv to guide her along. It last for about 5 mins, tell her to lie back and pump her in missionary, unload after about 10mins fast and short pumping, during all this time can hear her low moan. Lie back, rest and watch some TV program before washing up. After washing boil some water to make myself a hot cup of coffee, at the mean time tcss with her to find out more. After some coffee, lie back on the bed and she turn her self side way, head on my shoulder and hands on my didi, trying to wake him up. When my didi respond to the wake up call, she cap and go into deep throat. So ask her to move into 69 position so that I can serve her with some of my paint work. She sure hv a tight cunt, her body start to shiver after 5 mins of painting. She quickly sit up turn around and get into cow girl position and glide my didi in without guidance. At that time her pussy was wet and my didi penetrate with a smooth sail to the limit. She start rocking back and forth with eyes close and a smile on he face. After a few of rocking, she slow down, bend forward down start frenching. Wow this really the blood pressure up in my body, not choice hv to stop her before my sperms erupted. Change to doogie to slow down the pace. A few mins later feel the pressure start to build up, hv to unload or I will go crazy. Told her to change to missionary and start the fast pump action, unload after about 3 mins, she hug me close and her legs lock on to the back of my knees, at the mean time can feel her pussy contracting squeeze the last drop of juice from my didi. She only her grip after felt my didi go soft. Had to rest for 15 mins before head for the shower. After wash up, get dress up and pay her left there a very sextisfy man.

Name : Na Na
Origin : PRC Shen Yang
Ht : 168cm
Body : 38C 30 38 ( Big body frame, meaty type )
Look : 6/10
Fingering : Yes (outside only)
Frenching : Yes if hv Chemistry
BJ : Yes
Painting : Yes
Ar : NO
Aj : NO
Fj : Few Position and accomdating
Pussy : Clean shave and tight
Damage : 60/2/2 + 20 tips + 20 hotel ( CD not included )
RTF : Sure when my sperms recharge

Buddy told me to bring along a measuring tape to get the actual body measurement, she was on diet for the whole week, so measurement defer from the thread. Photo speak a thousand words. Only for Chinese bros.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo278/Fuji_12345678/29092008018.jpg

KickBoxer
07-10-2008, 01:04 PM
bro,

any contacts? I would like to give it a try

:)

stick2click
07-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi bro,
Could you help to PM her hp no to me.
Thanks

dudick
07-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Contact given out to a group of 20 Bros. And Bro Cannon74 clear ur inbox, it's full.

kukumalu
08-10-2008, 05:57 AM
Bro. may i have contact pls? er..which area she operated in? thanks.

icecum
08-10-2008, 08:45 AM
wow wow wow sound good..........

Oh yes
08-10-2008, 09:23 AM

bro, that day you sms me is recommend this gal for me? shite, miss the chance to taste 1st. :p sorry, was busy, will leave soon, come back sms you.

jasdin
08-10-2008, 09:50 AM
hi bro

pls pm me his contact please.

thnx

jusakid
08-10-2008, 07:38 PM
thanks bro dudick for the ctc

was free in the morning so smsed nana(nn) and was told that she was free.so arranged a time to mit up.went down to h81, told her rm no. and waited. bell rang n stood a booby prc infront of me. lik wat ts said, big body frame.

tcss awhile then brought me in to take a bath. can feel her boobs on my back..shiok ar. after bath dry up then proceed onto bed.catbath me for a while. sop hj but the bj was not bad as i went on to paint her.went on to fj after with her on top. not very tight but ok la. can feel her pussy tighten n squeezin on my dick. after tt took off cap n blow my dick agn. after tt rest awhile tcss with her.

after the rest, try tit job with her. her big boobs titjob quite shiok sia. aft tt blowjob, almost til her throat. aft awhile went on to hj agn. duno y but my didi pms dun wan unload then i decided to stop tryin. we hug each other tcss until times up pay her n left

Body : 6.5/10 (abit big size but got nice big boobs)
Look : 6.5/10
Catbath : 8/10
Fingering : Yes
Frenching : only light kisses
BJ : 8/10
Fj : 7/10 (very accomodating, willing to try positions)
GFE : 10/10
RTF : Maybe

innosex69
08-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Looks too good to be miss,waiting for ctc :D

ColeJerry
09-10-2008, 01:12 AM
hi bro,

May I hv her contact pls, just nice for weekend.
bty, where she operate pls.

TQ

Hygienic
09-10-2008, 12:45 PM
HI Bro...I am a newbie...interested on her...able to PM me her contact..Thank you.

yuan_2768
09-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Hi bro dudick,can i have the contact pls? Will post FR after the session...million of thanks.

greenyfrog
09-10-2008, 06:57 PM
wow bro dudick,

the pics shows the greatest assets i am looking for, would be glad if i can see it real. Can pass me the contact please? thanks alot man...

dudick
10-10-2008, 01:43 AM
Thanks Bro Jusakid for your fr. Ctc given out to 20 bros. Pls give Na Na some support by posting FR. Thanks.

batboy100
10-10-2008, 12:42 PM
thanks bro TS for the ctc..

arrange a session with her on a afternoon, she was late for nearly 20 min, however her attitude was very good, keep on apologising.. my only dissappointment was the large body frame, though most of the FR has indicated that, but maybe it is larger than my expectation. Nevertheless, she is one good girl who give all she has just to let you happy, accomodating is really her nature, and a great GFE feeling. Too bad she is not my type which made if difficult for me to really click with, my brother cant wake up for the second shoot, so just had only one shot with her. but must really recommended her for her attutude... Think will be friend with her for a while...

Body : 5.5/10
Look : 6.0/10
Frenching : yes for me
BJ : 7.5/10
Fj : 8/10

didisleep
10-10-2008, 05:03 PM
PM me the contact thank Bro

dudick
11-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Thanks Bro Batboy100 for your fr. Contact given to 10 Bros, waiting for more FR. Thanks.

HellHound
11-10-2008, 02:46 AM
Sounds swee.. Is she still around? Anyone able to PM me the contact?

anbill
11-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Can I have her contact too ? Tks !

lacoruna69
11-10-2008, 06:41 AM
Thanks to Bro dudick's contact, met Nana yesterday nite. My experience was about the same as what Bro batboy100 wrote. To start off with, she was late for nearly 45 mins! I was seriously real pissed off. But she kept apologising no end and promised to keep me company longer.
Kudos to her, she really put in the effort to make me happy. However, I was out of form due to recovery from a bad flu recently. So, just managed 1 shot.

FR Summary
Name : Nana.
Origin : Shenyang
Dressing : Black tee with jeans n black heels. Black bra and pink panties.
Look : Minimal make up. Face not smooth, a bit oily. Shoulder length straight hair. Mature look. Very average. Won't give a second look if on the streets.
Showering : No rush and takes her time. Got use her boobs to rub my back. Not bad.
Body : Larger body frame than expected. Think got 1.7m. Meaty. Not for the faint hearted. Saw she had a surgical scar at her lower back. Didn't ask her though.
Boobs : Big 38C. But saggy. Use them to slap my face when sitting on me. Dark brown nipples for sucking.
Skin : Fair but not very smooth.
Armpit : Shaven.
Pussy : Shaven! Ask her why, she told me she likes to be licked. Sillypore weather hot too. Tight pinkish love lips. No smell.
Catbath : Lick my nipples very wet and furious.
Frenching : Got some bad breath and slight ciggy smell. So, never try.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering allowed. Very difficult to get wet. But she was wild when I fingered her. During FJ, she had to put KY. Partly because of my didi not in good form too.
BJ (with cap) : Hardworking. Start with the base then gulped my didi. Have to stop her as I sensed I was cumming.
FJ (Capped of course): Super horny and responsive. Soft moans. She is surprisingly tight. Her cunt muscles VERY VERY strong. I exploded upon entering. Can feel the tight squeezing. She can pushed out my deflated didi....
Service : No rush and very accommodating.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty.
Damage : $60 + $20 (room).
RTF : Not sure. I dun like her place of operation. However, kind of missed the tight squeezing.....

Highly recommended for Bros who likes hard bonking. See whether your hard dick can withstand her cunt muscles. Some more it is 2 shots / 2 hours for $60. :p

didisleep
13-10-2008, 08:59 AM
bro can pm me the contact no.

thomasong99
13-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Can pm me the contact ??thanks

AhLongSanJr
14-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Wow see photo already small head take over the action. TS can pass ctc. Thanks.

dudick
14-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Due to work commitment, So Sorry for the late reply to Bros who requested for Na Na ctc. Ctc hv been given out to 8 bros. And thanks to Bro Lacoruna69 FR. And to all bros who hv received NN ctc HAPPY BONKING. Hope to see your FR soon.

AhLongSanJr
14-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. Call her this morning and made an afternoon appointment. Meet up in the afternoon at the H81, check in and call her inform her the room nos. She arrived less than 5 mins. As by describe by TS, big frame with big boobs and meaty body. Most thing had been posted by TS and other Bros so will keep my fr short and sharp. What I like about Na Na is the armpit and pussy had clean shaved. You can feel her pussy muscles contract and squeezing motion in her cunt, her cunt is quite tight and dry.

FR Summary
Name : Na Na.
Origin : Shenyang
Look : 6/10 Shoulder length straight hair.
Showering : 7/10 give me a thoroughly clean bath, take her own sweet time.
Body : About 1.7m tall. Meaty and big body frame.
Boobs : 38C a little saggy and dark brown nipples
Skin : Fair
Pussy : Shaved, no smell.
Frenching : Yes and slight ciggy smell.
Fingering : Yes and she like it.
BJ : 8/10 with slurp slurp and deep throat.
FJ : Try a few position. Horny, soft moans and cunt tight. Can feel her cunt
muscles squeezing.
Service : No rush and accommodating.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty.
Damage : 60/2/2 + 20 (tip) + $20 (room). CD not included
RTF : Yes, when ever my budget allow. Like the squeezing and gf feeling.

hornyman121
15-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Received ctc from Buddy for this prc fl, I ask me to try out and post a thread for her. Due to some problem my buddy encounter her original thread was deleted. Call her and make a appointment in the late afternoon. Check into H81 and sms the room to the fl, she turn up 10mins later. Was told that she started fl recently, so must take it easy, and not to frighten her. So tcss with her to cold her down, first look was quite tall and big in size( that is normal for north east girl ). But since like she had been taught what to do, she start to serve me by stripping off my clothes, I return the favour and start to stripping her clothing as well. Wow saw a nice shave pussy ( seldom prc hv their pussy shaved ). She hold my hand and lead me to the bath room and start to adjust the water. Just can't keep my hand to myself, had a pair of handful boob, as she is cleaning my body, I was squeezing the right boob with my left hand and my right hand head for the shave pussy. Had a nice smooth shave, she stopped me and told me to do what ever I want later. Faster help to wash up and jump into bed, she join me in bed a few mins later. I slowly ruba the pair of C cup boob with 1 hand and the other hand slowly move down south toward the hairless pussy for some fingering. She stop my finger from penetrating in to the love hole, so I continue to play with the clitoris, after a while she push me to lie back and start to lick on my nipples. After a few mins she cap my didi and start to alternate between licking and sucking the small head. Can't stand the sucking ask her to mount up cow girl, told me she don't know how to do it, so hv to guide her along. It last for about 5 mins, tell her to lie back and pump her in missionary, unload after about 10mins fast and short pumping, during all this time can hear her low moan. Lie back, rest and watch some TV program before washing up. After washing boil some water to make myself a hot cup of coffee, at the mean time tcss with her to find out more. After some coffee, lie back on the bed and she turn her self side way, head on my shoulder and hands on my didi, trying to wake him up. When my didi respond to the wake up call, she cap and go into deep throat. So ask her to move into 69 position so that I can serve her with some of my paint work. She sure hv a tight cunt, her body start to shiver after 5 mins of painting. She quickly sit up turn around and get into cow girl position and glide my didi in without guidance. At that time her pussy was wet and my didi penetrate with a smooth sail to the limit. She start rocking back and forth with eyes close and a smile on he face. After a few of rocking, she slow down, bend forward down start frenching. Wow this really the blood pressure up in my body, not choice hv to stop her before my sperms erupted. Change to doogie to slow down the pace. A few mins later feel the pressure start to build up, hv to unload or I will go crazy. Told her to change to missionary and start the fast pump action, unload after about 3 mins, she hug me close and her legs lock on to the back of my knees, at the mean time can feel her pussy contracting squeeze the last drop of juice from my didi. She only her grip after felt my didi go soft. Had to rest for 15 mins before head for the shower. After wash up, get dress up and pay her left there a very sextisfy man.

Buddy told me to bring along a measuring tape to get the actual body measurement, she was on diet for the whole week, so measurement defer from the thread. Photo speak a thousand words. Only for Chinese bros.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo278/Fuji_12345678/29092008018.jpg

bro can share her contart pls

dudick
15-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Thank Bro AhLongSanJr for your FR. Had clear all pm requesting for ctc.

aegis
15-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi bros,
Sorry for this late Fr. To the "special One" who passed me the contact. You are good!! The stats of this gem has already been posted by the rest of the bros. I just want to say.. 60/2/2.. go grab her now.. You will not regret it.
She is a friendly girl and treats you like a lust partner rather than customer. To be honest, she is not those pretty and sexy looking syts along GL 8. But she is worth it. Well,just my two cents worth... Cheers..

Dom_sg
15-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Bro can share Na Na ctc. Thanks.

dudick
15-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Thanks Bro Aegis for your short FR. Contact given out to 6 Bros, hope to read your FR soon. Thanks.

dudick
16-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Contact given out to 5 Bros, but no FR for today.

Dom_sg
17-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Thanks TS for the ctc. Had make appoinment for tomorrow, will post fr after I come back from the meet up.

chinaking
17-10-2008, 02:02 AM
bro can have the contact too thanks:)

Zonal101
17-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Thank you TS for providing her contact Nos.
Arranged with her to meet-up at noon yesterday. She was at the door within 10 minutes.
Our meeting lasted about 100 minutes with service provided above PRC standard.
This is my FR:.
Look : 7/10
Body : Tan & Tall (1.70m and weighing about 52kg)
Boobs : 6/10 (35" Slightly Sagged with 50 cents aerola)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Good suction for about 5 minutes)
FJ : 8/10 (Tight & Juicy)
Damage : 60/2/2 with tips
RFT : Can be considered.

Oh yes
17-10-2008, 10:53 AM
bro dudick,

I oversea now, come back end of this mth. :p

ceekit
18-10-2008, 12:45 AM
bro, very intrested, pls pm me her contact, thanks!

dudick
18-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Had clear my inbox pm. Thanks bro Zonal101 for your fr.

uenuei
18-10-2008, 06:03 AM
book her yesterday,my FR

Origin : Shen Yang
Ht : 170cm++
Boob :the most B+(saggy)
Frenching : Yes (she wan,i dun wan. )
BBBJ : Yes
CIM : Yes
Painting : Dun dare to try
Pussy : Clean shave
Damage : 60/2/2 + 30 hotel + 16.10 taxi( CD not included )
RTF : doubt so sorry bro...

blacky6613
18-10-2008, 10:48 AM
is NA NA stil around?
can i have her contact.

:p

dudick
19-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks Bro Uenuei for the fr.

dudick
20-10-2008, 02:22 AM
Ctc given to 10 bros, and Bro Blacky6613 clear your pm box.

dudick
21-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Up load another photo taken yesterday, more boobs for your viewing.
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo278/Fuji_12345678/19102008042.jpg.

junrio2001
21-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Bro,
bro can have the contact too thanks
junrio:rolleyes:

dudick
21-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Ctc given out to 6 Bros, hope to see your fr soon.

junrio2001
21-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Bro,
After see 2nd photo confirm to have her.
Pls PM contact

thanks
junrio
:D

suckerll
21-10-2008, 08:51 PM
bro, pm u for her contact, hope u can release so i can also release asap :D

dudick
21-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Bro,
After see 2nd photo confirm to have her.
Pls PM contact

thanks
junrio
:D

Bro, U join SBF Aug 2008 with 25 posts and 15 points. All your 25 post are requesting for ctc only and no FR posted. U r what we call a number collector. Thus U r not qualify to have her ctc. Try some where else for your collection of contacts.

dudick
21-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Thanks Bro Awesome 04 for the points.

dudick
22-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Contact given out to 5 Bros, waiting to see more fr.

jayboy
23-10-2008, 12:06 AM
thks bro dudick. i just have a session and end at 11pm with nana only.will cut short , she will shower for me, then after lay on bed and chat for abt 15min, then she start to kiss my body also,using her boobs to BM me as well, till my didi stand, she put on the CD for me and start to ride on me also. ( wa so long and shoik also )is wat she said. after i m quite lazy of position, so just give her a doggy style till i cum also, she really kena my didi also. so just said overall 7/10. look 8/10 , body abit big size , boob 34C abit drop also ,massage 6/10 still trying hard also, can consider a budget bonk also. so those who want her contact, can ask from bro DUDICK. ENJOY BA.

mewaiting4utoo
23-10-2008, 04:08 PM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

enter-raw
23-10-2008, 05:03 PM
hey hey brp mind to share the contact??

thanks

raw:cool:

Contact given out to 5 Bros, waiting to see more fr.

dudick
24-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Thanks Bro Jayboy for the fr and ctc given out to 8 Bros.

dudick
25-10-2008, 01:47 AM
Just clear my inbox. Check with NN many Bros had engage her service for the last 2 days but no fr.

legskin
25-10-2008, 01:54 AM
bro. please pm me her contact. thanks

cck37
25-10-2008, 02:30 AM
TS the picture really made me horny again at this wee hour. Care to PM me her contact. $60/2/2 is a real deal.

Sg_Dom
26-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Ctc was pass to me by my buddy. Made appointment to meet at h81 late yesterday afternoon, check in and sms the room nos to her. She was at the door within 10 minutes. First look tall, big built and tan, show her in and tcss to break the ice. After stripe, and hit the shower, she do some cleaning for me. After drying up she start the action with catbath, BJ and follow with cowgirl, and finish off in missionary. After clean up, she suggest to give me a shoulder and back rub. The 2nd round was almost the same with additional few position during the bonk. Have to extend the room for another hour.

Name: Na Na
Body : Tall and Tan
Boobs : 6/10 C cup with a little sagging
BJ : 7/10
Frenching : Yes with chemistry
Fingering : Yes with chemistry
FJ : 8/10
Pussy: Tight & Juicy (pussy muscle can contract)
Damage : 60/2/2 with tips and $30 for room and CD not included.
RFT : Will when pocket recharge.

dudick
26-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Had clear my pm and ctc given out.

cck37
27-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Received ctc from TS at wee hours and immediately arrange to meet her yesterday despite the fat that I have cummed twice with a viet SYT day before.

Was trying to post FR but SBF encountered some problems and my FR was lost. Repost today.

Sms H81 room and she turned up within 15mins. Am not particular on look so bonkable. Service SOP and quite sian since no AR and frenching. Chemistry not enought but communication wise is much better with my viet gal. Guessed I must been to over-exhaust myself and so only can come 1 time...:( Sorry.

Body : 5 (I love trim and slim gal, dont like the tummy float)
Look : 5.5/10
Fingering : No
Frenching : No
BJ : 6 (shortand sharp)
Aj : NO NO NO
Fj : 6 (accomdating but always want to be below :()
Damage : 60/2/2 + 10 tips (hotel + CD not included)
RTF : NO

Buddy, sorry FR not so good, hope you dont mind. Up me if possible.:D

croccafe
27-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks bro Dudick for NaNa's contact. Here's my FR:
Called her early early (2 am+) this morning because GL got raid, polis squads combing the area so all PRC gone off the streets!
Pick her up from her place and headed to H81.
One bro's FR mentioned abt look-wise will not give her a 2nd look if on the streets but I disagree but den 1 man's meat, another's poison, so u decide.
For me, on first look alredi hosay-liao muz bong!
She is big size (farm girl mah, of course big size lah!) and 1.7m tall, slight bah-bah type, aiya anyway the pics in this thread u all can see lah!

Here are the stats:

Ht : 1.7m (I measure using my known height, I oni slightly taller than her oni)
Body : big frame, bah-bah type
Frenching : Depends (BTW she smokes)
Fj : She enjoy being on top (quite a devil!) but can oso try diff. positions.
Her cunt muscles can grip U quite hard. I like doggy style wif her as can
feel her real deep, shiok sia!
Damage : 60/2/2 + tips + hotel ( CD not included )
RTF : Surely

She is operating rather low-key, not GL streetgirl-type of ops so hope more bros could give her your support. Anyway 60/2/2 is already a fab deal and a good bonk to boot. Real value for money! She is not a MILF, only 26 yrs old some more. Mai tu liao, go go go....

Note: Her ops scar at the back was due to slip-disc requiring operations to correct, no big deal, quite nice actually, like a nicely done tattoo!

sspider
27-10-2008, 04:49 PM
tried her on friday, she is quite big size, tall and meaty, i am pretty satisfied but have to warn bros here she is quite thick in the waist area, other aspect all gd, help me shower and wash my head(big one), did some massage between the 2 shots. can french and try different pattern, nice shaven pussy but feel pricky when she sits on u while doing the masssage.
overall nice budget bonk
cheers
thx bro dudick for her number:)

dudick
27-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Thanks Bro Sg_dom, CCK37, Croccafe and SSpider for your fr. Thanks.

Paul Heng
27-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Bro can share the contact kindly PM to me,thank!

dudick
27-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Bro can share the contact kindly PM to me,thank!

Bro U join Aug 2005, power 0, points 4, and 61 posts all asking for ctc. Why number collector ka? 1 simple fr also don't hv. Why trying to do fl recruitment?

sadesade
28-10-2008, 12:24 AM
ya mind to share contact? many thanks

murali
28-10-2008, 07:58 AM
Bro U join Aug 2005, power 0, points 4, and 61 posts all asking for ctc. Why number collector ka? 1 simple fr also don't hv. Why trying to do fl recruitment?my exact sentiments!

mewaiting4utoo
29-10-2008, 09:29 AM
1st of all have to thanks TS for the contact. manage to meet up Na NA last week. below r my stats for her

looks; 7/10 (one man meats is another man posion)
boobs; i think is a B+
massage 5/10
bj; 7/10
painting; yes
fingering; yes
pussy; get wet very easy
fj; 7.5/10
gfe; 8/10
overall; 8/10
damage; $60+$20 tips (room and cd not included)
rtf; yes this is a budget bong.

Wanderdao
29-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi TS,

Tried NaNa last week, recommended by her friend. Picked her up and proceed to ML nest.
Most bros have posted report which is about the same.
Here my humble short FR :

looks; 6.5/10 (big frame. I, small size man.)
boobs; C+
massage 6.5/10, for $60/2/2, no massage is aredi a bargain !
bj; 6/10
paint me : 6/10
painting her ; yes, but poky bcus of hair growing.
fingering; yes
pussy; get wet very easy
fj; 7.5/10, veri accommodating.
gfe; 8/10, maybe bcuz i know her friend.
overall; 7/10
damage; $60+tips (room and cd not included)
rtf; Maybe.

Hope bros here treat her well.

Heard TS is a veri nice person from her friend. Helped NaNa to post.
Sori, I noe haf power to up TS for his posting + pics, even though I wish to.:o
Cheers and enjoy bonking to all bros !

SiaoHoUzi83
29-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Like the boob. Can share ctc. Thanks.

dudick
29-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Just finish clearing my inbox. And thanks Bro Mewaiting4utoo and Bro Wanderdao for your FR. Thanks.

sklim169
30-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Normally I won't post any FR, but I have to do so, else I will never get any contacts from bro. Anyway, this is my 1st FR.

I tried Nana last week, contact gave by dudick bro.

looks: 6.0/10
boobs: good to me
massage: 6.0/10 average
bj: 5.0/10
painting: yes
fingering: yes
pussy: so so
fj: 8.0/10
gfe: 7.5/10
overall: 7.0/10
damage: $60 + tips (room and cd not included)
rtf: yes

Thanks dudick bro.

martinmartini
30-10-2008, 12:34 AM
I would like to thank Bro Dudick for sharing this gem and sorry for the overdue FR as i just got back to SG and managed to try her early this week.

She told me that she's borned in the year of "dog" which makes her 26 this yr. I never check her passport but she sure looks 20+ to me. Kinda cute looking with that type of blur blur look that will grow on you (according to my personal standard) :)

Shall not repeat too much of those already mentioned by other bros in their FRs. What i would like to comment are:

1) She bathed together with me before the session and it was good and sexy.

2) Her riding skills are not for the faint-hearted. She can really ride and it's that "whole body weight on you" and "back and fro" type. Had to stop her half way cos really cant take it anymore cos this too hiong for me :p

3) Not really a time watcher and the GF feeling was there.

Will definitely RTF soon.

yuan_2768
30-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Thks Bro dudick's for the contact, busy lately finally get to met Nana yesterday.She is plain looking but friendly gal and treats you more like a boyfriend. She even offer to did some relaxing massage between the 2 shots. Overall a budget bonk for bros that don't mind big frame gal and into meaty body.
Here's my FR:

Body : 5.5/10 About 1.7m+. Meaty and big body frame.
Boobs : B-cup a little saggy (was told she slim down so boob also shrink)
Look : 5.5/10
Catbath : 6/10
Frenching : only light kisses, smoker with slight ciggy smell
BBBJ : 6.5/10
Fj : 6.5/10 (very accomodating, willing to try positions and responsive.)
Damage : 60/2/2 + tips + 20 hotel ( CD not included )

jwong
30-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Hi Bros..

I am interested,..Can pm me her no..I would to try

KingRay
30-10-2008, 01:55 PM
hi bro, care to share her ctc with me,i am interested in her. thank u:)

dudick
31-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Bros..

I am interested,..Can pm me her no..I would to try

Bro Jwong, your inbox is full. Clear your pm first.

edisonttt
31-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Yesterday had a session with this horny lady. She is a very polite and gentle girl. Although she is not outstanding in look department, but service and altitude can overcome it. I have a enjoyable session with her, although I only give a shot cos really damn tired yesterday. This is the first time experience bonking a bigger size lady. Overall result as follow:

Look: 6/10 (Bonkable look)
Altitude: 8.5/10
Boobs: B+
Pussy: shaven (but hair are growing liao)
Frenching: yes (fierce)
BBBJ: 8/10 (request n she agree)
fingering: yes (she love it)
Painting: yes (she love it)
FJ: 8/10 (really moan)

Please take good care for this lady as this is really a very budget bonk.
Thanks TS for sharing. Will up u later. Cheers!

SiaoHoUzi83
31-10-2008, 10:34 PM
Today call Na Na in the morning and arrange for a late afternoon session with this lady. She is tall, big size( abit plump)and very polite girl. But service is what I am going for and she take her time. I have a enjoyable 2 hours with her. Below is my fr for NA Na. 1 man meat is another man poison. Bro who don't mind northern girl body sure must try.

Look: 6.5/10
Orgin : PRC Shen Yang
Altitude: 8.5/10
Boobs: C-
Pussy: shaven and tight(Today just shave)
Frenching: yes 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (Those that can click)
fingering: yes (wet)
Painting: yes (but I didn't try)
FJ: 8/10 (really moan)
Damage: 60/2/2 + 20tips + 20hotel and CD not inclusive
RTF: Must bonk again after pay day.
Bro treat her nice. Tip her if U like her service. Last thing Up me if U like my Fr, but don't zap me if dislike my FR. Happy Bonking.

dudick
31-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Hi TS,

Tried NaNa last week, recommended by her friend. Picked her up and proceed to ML nest.
Most bros have posted report which is about the same.
Here my humble short FR :

looks; 6.5/10 (big frame. I, small size man.)
boobs; C+
massage 6.5/10, for $60/2/2, no massage is aredi a bargain !
bj; 6/10
paint me : 6/10
painting her ; yes, but poky bcus of hair growing.
fingering; yes
pussy; get wet very easy
fj; 7.5/10, veri accommodating.
gfe; 8/10, maybe bcuz i know her friend.
overall; 7/10
damage; $60+tips (room and cd not included)
rtf; Maybe.

Hope bros here treat her well.

Heard TS is a veri nice person from her friend. Helped NaNa to post.
Sori, I noe haf power to up TS for his posting + pics, even though I wish to.:o
Cheers and enjoy bonking to all bros !

Bro, Sorry to tell U, I am not the nice person that help. That nice person is another person which is my buddy. Ctc was pass to me and ask to try out and post thread for her.
Bro Edisontt and Bro SiaoHoUzi83 thanks for the FR. Hope to see more Fr posted.

HOWITZER 155MM
01-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Tried her. Her service is 10/10. Not a time watcher. Hardworking and honest girl. Even gave a good massage for free. Honestly 60 is really ridiculously low. So I tipped generously. Treat her nice. She has the body of a sex bomb of the 90s Veronica Yip.:)

HOWITZER 155MM
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Thanks Bro DUDICK for sharing. Please do not ask me for NA NA contact cos we have to respect the threadstarter.:)

andrew101
01-11-2008, 03:29 PM
FR on Na Na

Tks bro Dudick for the sharing. Upz u 2 tokens.

I’ve got the privilege to meet up with NaNa last weekend. Find that is really beena great memorable moment with her. And when the time come, as usual, booked room and SMS her. She arrived on time with a friendly and cheerful greeting. Look wise, much mature with shoulder lenght hair. Althought, she a little meaty but her height was much proportion to her body.

We both stripped and proceed to the shower as she offer to wash me throughoutly...from head to toe. Notice that she had a clean shave pussy hair. Look freshly....Yum Yum..And those big boobs give me the most intention. Saggy and bouncy with large aerola..:D

From then, we TCSS before we go into deep action...kissed and fondled her face before both our tongue meet and begin to french furious as time go by. After sometime, she already high and wanna go further more, attacked me on my nipple by sucking them hard. My hands can’t stop caress her soft boobs. Sooner, BBBJ me with gentle licking and sucking on my balls. In the same time, deepthroasting with good suction and tongue licking.....Love the way she BBBJ me. Definietly a turn on for me.

After stroking for about 10mins. Again, can’t hold my hand back and grabbed them to give it a gentle squeezed. They are so soft. She then rubbed my didi while i print her clitoris and finger for a while.

Thereafter, slowly capped me and she mounted on my didi and started cowgirl. The view from the 2 hugh boobs were boucing while she ride on me was such a horny sight. Then follow by missionary, where i can feel her pussy muscle was gripping my didi tight inside. Feel so SHIOK....

She doesn’t rush and her gentle moans make the whole session more exciting just like having with your exGF. Pumped her hard this time and for another 5mins. Finally, give myself a halt. exploded my cum onto her. After, a good hugging and kissing before we clean up.
Too tired for the next round, she offer me a good massage and in between we just chatting.

Overall, a good budget bonked and a nice honest gal to be with. Satisfaction indeed.

My Rating:
Name: NaNa
Body: 6/10 (a little meaty not fat but she’s tall)
Look: 6/10 (mature looking)
Boobs: C (Saggy and bouncy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction and licking balls)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Accommodating and responsive)
Painting: YES
Fringering : Yes (only outside)
Kissing/Frenching: YES
Service/Attitude: 8.5/10 (No rush. Hardworking)
Damage: 60/2/2 + tips
RTF: Yes

PS: Hope TS find my FR worth reading and apprication with some upping for the effort. tks:)

Latemex
01-11-2008, 04:18 PM
HI, newbie here. May I have her ctcs? thankx

dudick
02-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks Bro Andrew101 for Na Na fr, will up U once my power recharge.

jasdin
02-11-2008, 01:09 PM
FR on Na Na

Got to know this gal.Tks bro Dudick for the sharing

My Rating:
Name: NaNa
Body: 6/10 (a little meaty not fat but she’s tall)
Look: 6.5/10 (mature looking)
Boobs: B
BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction and licking balls)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Accommodating and responsive)
Painting: YES
Fringering : Yes (only outside)
Kissing/Frenching: YES
Service/Attitude: 8.5/10 (No rush. Hardworking)
Damage: 60/2/2 + tips
RTF: Yes

nana has a high pitch baby voice, quite seductive type of tone. Maybe arouse by her voice and start to imagine my fling with her while talking over the phone. She has long curly hair, lightly highlighted, hair length reaching the tips of her boobs.

Bathing & washing of didi is SOP. She will catbath and lick down from nipple till didi when lay on the bed. She can lick my shaft well, like a kid missing the flavour of ice-cream, sucking non-stop. Till I cannot tahan, then indicate her to capped me and let her ride on top 1st. Can't remember how many position we change too. Can't recall how long I take rumping her from slow and soft till hard and fast, I finally can't hold on anymore and release into her love hole (of course with cap on)
She give me a finger pressing massage and also neck & shoulder nurling to ease my stiff muscles in between my 2 shots with her.

Overall, it is a worthwhile session with her

dudick
03-11-2008, 11:29 PM
To the Bros that pm me for Na Na ctc. Sorry for the delay in reply to ur pm, due to. Had clear my inbox. Tanks

KingRay
04-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Thank you bro dudick for introducing her to me, book her yesterday at h81. she came in about 15min, once open the door i saw this tall, meaty milf look lady. she is quite chatty n nice. she ask me to bath together n while in the bathroom she was all over me rubbing his natural c cup on my body soaping me n she give me a nice long bbbj whlle squatting infront of me just like those in the av. after that we proceed to the bed n she just couldn't get enough of my brother, as i am going to proceed to finger her she was so damn wet n this is the 1st FL that had a pussy that is so wet that i can even stick my whole hand in ( but i didn't) the rest u guys have to try it out to know it...... she is a real buget bonk n i really have a great fun with her.

Ht : 170cm
Body : 38C 30 38 ( tall, bak chye type )
Look : 7/10 (she is quite chio if u look longer)
Fingering : Yes (if u have chemistry)
Frenching : Yes (f hv chemistry with her, she french good)
BbbJ : Yes
Painting : Yes ( Damn damn wet)
RTF : have told her i will book this weekend

jimmycool
04-11-2008, 10:59 AM
Hey Bros
Would you help me out please?
Bro Dudick has shared Nana's contact with me; but my Mandarin is hopeless.
And i prefer to use Lavender 81; does Nana know how to go to this Lavender Hotel 81 please? I know there are 3 x Hotel 81 there and I usually use the first one or the middle (no. 97).
Many thanks for helping to advise me. It is appreciated.

gcrw
04-11-2008, 02:09 PM
hi bro care to share contact?would greatly aprreciate if u share.thanks a lot!81632898

croccafe
05-11-2008, 01:51 AM
RTF on Sunday, enjoyable and wild as usual.

NaNa is leaving on the 20 Nov, just for your information.
Do support her, such value-for-money hard to come by.

Cheers!

HOWITZER 155MM
05-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Yes got a call saying she is leaving on 20th. Do support this hardworking woman. :)

gcrw
05-11-2008, 07:56 AM
hi any bros can send me the contact?thanks pm me...!!

dudick
05-11-2008, 10:22 AM
hi any bros can send me the contact?thanks pm me...!!

Bro Gcrw U r underage, stay off this site and all the red light district. U r going to get somebody into trouble if U get caught.

LFC1985
05-11-2008, 05:29 PM
call her today made apponitment with her.. here the fr..

Body : 6/10 (bla bla)
Fj : 7/10
Damage : 60/2/2 + 10 tips + 20 hotel ( CD not included )
RTF : mayb...

Sg_Dom
05-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Sorry TS for the late FR, RTF Na Na on sunday night. Her skill in love making hv improved(BBBJ) and even do some massage in between the 2 bonk.

dudick
06-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks Bro Croccafe, Bro LFC1985 and Bro Sg_dom for your FR. Bro who have Na Na ctc and want to try her service, do it quick, 2 week to go before she leave our shore. Maybe retiring from FL.

awesome04
06-11-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks TS for NA NA ctc, Tried her last week . Here my simple FR.

Body : 6/10 (flashy, got some operation scar on her back)
Catbath : 7/10
Fingering : Yes ( shave )
Fj : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
Damage : 60/2/2 + 120 hotel ( CD not included )
RTF : No ( many more to try )

Cheers

bakaroo
06-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Thanks Bro Dudick for sharing Na Na contact. Had arrange for a session with her earlier this week. Na Na is not much of a looker but compensated with her good service.

Look: 6 /10
Height: 1.68 m (Quite tall)
Body : 6.5/10 (Slightly meaty with operation scar on her back but nice to hug and grope)
Boobs: C- (Nice to squeeze)
Catbath : 6/10 (Little short for me but ok)
Fingering : Yes ( well trimmed pussy )
BBBJ : 8/10 (Quite good suction)
FJ : 7.5/10 (quite accommodating)
Damage : 60/2/2 ( CD + Room not included )
RTF : Maybe ( After clearing my list and if she still around )

Overall, IMO Na Na is quite a chatty person with a high pitch voice. Can't really complain at this price and it is real value for money. She is going back in 2 weeks time. So hurry if you want to try her. :)

dudick
07-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Just finish clearing my pm. Thanks Bro Awesome04 and Bro Bakaroo for your support and FR. Na Na leaving our shore in 13 days time and counting. She maybe retiring from FL.

rockie70
07-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Just finish clearing my pm. Thanks Bro Awesome04 and Bro Bakaroo for your support and FR. Na Na leaving our shore in 13 days time and counting. She maybe retiring from FL.

Hi Bro dudick, can PM her contact would like to support...

Thank Q for taking care.

jimmycool
07-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Thank you to Bro Dudick who shared this contact with me, it is appreciated.
Here is my humble FR;
Face: 7; very sweet young girl face with false eyelashes that made her look good.
Body: Big boned with small breasts but nipples get hard very fast.
Pussy: shaved but hair starting to grow, very prickly.
French: yes, but a little hard and rough
FJ: moan a lot and pussy gets super wet; maybe too wet so I dont feel much or my dick too small :(
Good: good massage, i really enjoyed; tries her best during FJ.
Bad: has body odour, think it is from her hair cos even after shower, she still smells.
Many of these PRC dont shower when they leave home for their 1st job; wonder why?
My humble contribution and thank you to Bro Dudick again.

satan666
07-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Ctc pls....can't wait liao :D

BigTen
08-11-2008, 12:56 AM
Ctc pls???thnks alot :p

oohay_173
08-11-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Bro Contace Please Can't Wait Liao, Thanks Alot

84_Junichinda
08-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Bro Dudick can share ctc. TQ.

KingRay
08-11-2008, 01:14 PM
I have another great session with her very early yesterday, she was 1 awsome buget bonk, sex is wild n her service is good. thanks again bros for her ctc. still thinking about the wild sexxion with her while typing this now. i promise her i will book her again before she left:D

luv1299
08-11-2008, 05:37 PM
TS can share her ctc pls?:)

dudick
09-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Bro JimmyCool thanks for ur RTF fr. Na Na left 11 days b4 leaving our shore.

flirt king
09-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi TS, I will like to try this fl, care to share ctc. TQ.

dudick
10-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Inbox all clear. Na Na count down 10 days to go.

dudick
10-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Just receive a call from Na Na, she is on code RED. Sorry Bros hv to wait for a few days. Thanks.

BIGCOCKHEAD
10-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Want to get ctc only, code RED already. TS can pass ctc. TQ.

Hellishguy
10-11-2008, 08:13 PM
bro can have her ctc....thanks

dudick
11-11-2008, 12:30 AM
bro can have her ctc....thanks

Bro U got mail.

dudick
11-11-2008, 11:03 AM
In 9 days time she will leaving our shore.

dudick
13-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Code GREEN. To Bros waiting for Na Na service start call now. Hope to see some fr soon.

dudick
15-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Last 4 days she will be leaving our shore, all bros who like to try Na Na service fast hand fast leg, make your appointment.

ColeJerry
15-11-2008, 04:01 PM
TQ TS for her contact, try her one of the Sat mid-night.

So happen that i called her after she just confirm with another bro, stay at coffee shop for another coffee to wait for her...

Finaly got her sms say go get a room, she ready soon, so go get a room n sms her room no, below is my simple FR.

Ht : abt 166cm
Body : 38C ( Big body frame, meaty type )
Frenching : Yes, she try to but i don't, cos she smoking
Pussy : shave but not so clean that day
Damage : 50/1/ + 20 hotel ( CD not included )
I only go 1 shot cos too late, must rush home as OC sms many time, so she is so kind to say up to me to give her, so i give her $50. she say is enough cos she also let me wait for an hours, so understanding of her.

RTF : not really cos she smoke, but she really friendly n try her best to please me.

Hope bro enjoy good time with her n pls take good care of her...

TS bro, sorry as i'm not good in writing FR, pls send my regards to her.

dudick
16-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks Bro ColeJerry for your FR.

S5050
17-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks Bro Dudick for the ctc. Try her on friday evening, I am not good in writing fr, just post a short fr for Na Na after trying her service.
Name: Na Na
Look : 6.5/10 ( Quite good looking )
Height : Tall about 169cm
Body : 38C 32 38
Boobs : 6/10 C cup with a little sagging
BBBJ : 7/10 can improve
Frenching : Yes ( I think she don't like )
Fingering : Yes for me
FJ : 8/10 accommodating with a few position
Pussy: Tight (pussy muscle can contract)
Damage : 60/2/2 with $20 tips, room and CD not included.
RFT : Hope so. But she RTC soon.

Hope she will return to our shore soon. Wish Her All The Best Back Home in PRC.

dudick
17-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks Bro S5050 for ur FR. Na Na last 2 days and counting.

n00b1e
17-11-2008, 11:56 PM
bro dudick, just sent you a pm :)

rockie70
18-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Thank you Dudick for providing her contact Nos.
Arranged with her to meet-up. She was at the door within 10 minutes

below is my simple FR.

Ht : abt 168cm
Body : 38C (Big 38C. But saggy. Use them to slap my face when sitting on me. Dark brown nipples for sucking)
Look : 7/10
Frenching : Yes, she try to but i don't, cos she smoking
Fj : Few Position and accomdating, She is surprisingly tight. Her cunt muscles VERY strong.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering allowed.
Pussy : shave but not so clean that day.
Service : No rush and accommodating.
I only go 1 shot cos too late, must rush home as OC sms many time, so she is so kind to say up to me to give her, so i give her $50. she say is enough cos she also let me wait for an hours, so understanding of her.

RTF : not really cos she smoke, but she really friendly n try her best to please me.

Hope bro enjoy good time with her n pls take good care of her...

Sorry as i'm not good in writing FR, pls send my regards to her.

dudick
19-11-2008, 01:21 AM
To all Bros who wanted to engage Na NA service fast hand fast leg lo.

lonelybro
19-11-2008, 10:03 AM
any idea if she will be coming back, i don't think i can make it by today to try her.

dudick
21-11-2008, 01:08 AM
any idea if she will be coming back, i don't think i can make it by today to try her.

She will be back after Chinese New Year. She ask me to THANKS ALL BROS for Your Support. Look Out For This Thread to resurface. THANKS.

cck37
25-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Managed to get a RTF last Wed b4 she goes back last week. Everything was great and she promised to reduce weight when she return. Give her a call yesterday night and she confirmed that it will be after CNY most probably in Feb. Will camp here and wait.

RTF Rating
Body : 6
Frenching : Yes
Ar : Yes
Fj : 7.5 (got chemistry lor)
Damage : 60/2/2 + 10 tips (hotel + CD not included)

dudick
14-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Na Na had left SG quite some time ago. Pls DO NOT PM ME for ctc. She will only be back after CNY some time in FEB. Look out for this Thread than. Thank You.