PDA

View Full Version : Non-Gonococcal Urethritis (NGU)

mickey76
07-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Just to share my experience

On 2nd Oct, I experienced sharp pain in my penis and burning sensation during urine. At first I through it was urine inflection but the pain is killing me.

Today 6th Oct I when to DSC for check-up and the doctor tell me that I'm kanna Non-Gonococcal Urethritis (NGU) and was given Doxycycline for treatment. The doctor tell me not to have sex for 2 weeks and have to go back to DSC for check-up again after 2 weeks.

For NGU, symptoms usually occur about 1 to 3 weeks after infection so I recall that last month Sep, I have only 2 pay sex which is Xiao Yan Zi and Qin Qin. Both perform BBBJ and during sex condom is on, maybe I kanna from 1 of them during BBBJ or maybe other gals which I have try earlier on Jul or Aug.

Now I am thinking wheather must I bring my wife to DSC for check-up, coz maybe she kanna it from me. But if she know that I kanna NGU from other gals she will comfirm file a divorce with me. So now I dun know what to do. Hope nonething happen to her.

To all brother reading this, next time if you are going for a pay sex ask for a BJ with do dun request for BBBJ although BBBJ do make us high but if kanna NGU like me sure very very high.

Regards,
Burning Penis

Papaya
07-10-2008, 06:05 PM
you shld hv asked this question with docs in DSC.. they will tell u ur risk u presented out to other ppl..

anyway NGU.. can be caused by non sexual activity also.. maybe tell her that and then asked her go chk?

go back dsc ask the docs.. they will tell u what to do..

and btw.. NGU is the most common thing u will kena from BBBJ (while others are much lesser risk but still got risk so pls stay careful) .. as normal virus in anyone's month getting into ur dick hole might infect it..

LENS
09-10-2008, 12:21 AM
any virus in mouth can cause NGU? I thought its caused by bacteria? What type of virus in mouth? Anyone can confirm?

Papaya
09-10-2008, 04:37 PM
any virus in mouth can cause NGU? I thought its caused by bacteria? What type of virus in mouth? Anyone can confirm?

Sorry.. i duuno the different la btw virus and bacteria.. not good in science..

but from what i was told and what i read.. its caused by unknow virus that causes inflammation.. but know that its not caused by gonorrhoeae thats why its call NGU

this is an answer from DSC : NGU or Non-Gonoccocal Urethritis is a sexually trasmitted infection in males who present with urethral discharge and dysuria. Several bacteria may be responsible, the most common ones being chlamydia trachomatis and ureaplasma urealyticum. In some instances, there are other bacteria that are not link to STI but do cause urethritis too.

another very good reply frm medhelp: NGU - STDs - MedHelp (http://www.medhelp.org/forums/STD/messages/260.html)

hope this is clear..

wodemama
09-10-2008, 08:20 PM

Its caused by bacteria. Not virus. Viral infections are not curable at the moment.

newbadass
09-10-2008, 08:22 PM
Sorry.. i duuno the different la btw virus and bacteria.. not good in science....

Viral-based infections are caused by exchange of fluids (through cuts, open sores and raw sex, etc) and allowing the infection to enter your bloodstream. Generally incurable (but symptoms may be manageable).

Bacteria-based infections are caused by contact with the affected area, whether or not exchange of bodily fluids takes place. Generally easily taken care of using antibiotics.

Hope this is easily understood. All very general. :cool:

sammyboyfor
10-10-2008, 03:52 AM
Viral-based infections are caused by exchange of fluids (through cuts, open sores and raw sex, etc) and allowing the infection to enter your bloodstream. Generally incurable (but symptoms may be manageable).

Bacteria-based infections are caused by contact with the affected area, whether or not exchange of bodily fluids takes place. Generally easily taken care of using antibiotics.

Hope this is easily understood. All very general. :cool:

That's an absolute load of rubbish. You should check your facts before you post garbage. :mad:

The two most common VIRAL STDs viz HERPES and GENITAL WARTS are transmitted via SKIN TO SKIN CONTACT. No exchange of body fluids is involved whatsoever.

Bacterial infections such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are caused by the exchange of body fluids.

I suggest you update your flawed knowledge database by reading The Truth About STDs - The Body (http://www.thebody.com/content/prev/art2422.html)

newbadass
11-10-2008, 09:16 PM
That's an absolute load of rubbish. You should check your facts before you post garbage. :mad:

The two most common VIRAL STDs viz HERPES and GENITAL WARTS are transmitted via SKIN TO SKIN CONTACT. No exchange of body fluids is involved whatsoever.

Bacterial infections such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are caused by the exchange of body fluids.

I suggest you update your flawed knowledge database by reading The Truth About STDs - The Body (http://www.thebody.com/content/prev/art2422.html)

Whoops. I've been schooled! :D
Looks like I grossly misinterpreted my own material.

Just trying to be helpful, apologies for inconvenience.

flinger699
11-10-2008, 11:08 PM

Thanks for the information :)

Dancing
11-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Whoops. I've been schooled! :D
Looks like I grossly misinterpreted my own material.

Just trying to be helpful, apologies for inconvenience.

Hahaha, bro tio shoot liao lah. LOL hows life?? When wanna la kopi with me??

warbird
12-10-2008, 02:10 AM
I do hv several medical questions to ask AFA or any experts on STDs.

A man certainly could get GU or NGU when an infected gal performs BBBJ (w/o CD) on him becos the causative bacteria could stay in the oropharynx w/o symptoms. My question is : How long could a person harbour those bacteria in the oropharygnx n be contagious if she/he remains untreated. In other words, wats the natural history of untreated oropharyngeal GU/NGU?

A certain Ang Mo STD expert once told me that the same gal who harbours the causative bacteria for GU n NGU in her oropharynx can't infect a man through wet kissing, she is infectious only through BJ w/o CD. Was he right or wrong?

My final question is: Could a man who has the causative bacteria for GU n NGU in his oral cavity infect a gal if he performs cunnilingus on her w/o a dental dam or Glad wrap?

Thx n hv a goodnight!

Spyderhunter
12-10-2008, 11:55 AM
safe sex is a good practise. Hope Mickey76 recover soon.

kenchua
12-10-2008, 12:39 PM

On 2nd Oct, I experienced sharp pain in my penis and burning sensation during urine. At first I through it was urine inflection but the pain is killing me.

Today 6th Oct I when to DSC for check-up and the doctor tell me that I'm kanna Non-Gonococcal Urethritis (NGU) and was given Doxycycline for treatment. The doctor tell me not to have sex for 2 weeks and have to go back to DSC for check-up again after 2 weeks.

For NGU, symptoms usually occur about 1 to 3 weeks after infection so I recall that last month Sep, I have only 2 pay sex which is Xiao Yan Zi and Qin Qin. Both perform BBBJ and during sex condom is on, maybe I kanna from 1 of them during BBBJ or maybe other gals which I have try earlier on Jul or Aug.

Now I am thinking wheather must I bring my wife to DSC for check-up, coz maybe she kanna it from me. But if she know that I kanna NGU from other gals she will comfirm file a divorce with me. So now I dun know what to do. Hope nonething happen to her.

To all brother reading this, next time if you are going for a pay sex ask for a BJ with do dun request for BBBJ although BBBJ do make us high but if kanna NGU like me sure very very high.

Regards,
Burning Penis

hello bro mickey76, is the xyz from bro lopo and qinqin from bro simple2kee???? I tried both of them recently.

lacoruna69
12-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Bro mickey76,

Sorry to hear about the incident. Rest well.

I had highlighted this thread in both Qin Qin and XYZ's thread.

popiah
12-10-2008, 02:10 PM

Regards,
Burning Penis

hi bro mickey,

Are you refering to this Qin Qin...as the link shown below :-

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/91959-qin-qin-34d.html

signoff
Concern Too Popiah

walabis
12-10-2008, 02:23 PM
hi bro mickey,
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/91959-qin-qin-34d.html
signoff
Concern Too Popiah
What happen if is?? touchwood :rolleyes: ..However I oso bonk her b4. :(

samma
12-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Didn't know there's such a thing. very good info. :)

Redoxan
12-10-2008, 10:33 PM
I also bonked her before...

Spiderwick
12-10-2008, 10:43 PM
I also bonked her before...

Nvr see yr FR also.

mickey76
13-10-2008, 01:41 AM
hi bro mickey,

signoff
Concern Too Popiah

Bro, u r right.

I suspect kanna from one of them coz I have their service on Sep, maybe from other gals which I look for earlier on the month of Jul or Aug.

mickey76
13-10-2008, 01:49 AM
safe sex is a good practise. Hope Mickey76 recover soon.

Thanks Bro for the care, I feel that I'm 75% recover liao coz the burning feeling and the pain is not that strong anymore.
Have to wait for 1 more wk fully recover and after the review for DSC then can have sex....:(

popiah
13-10-2008, 07:09 AM
Bro, u r right.

I suspect kanna from one of them coz I have their service on Sep, maybe from other gals which I look for earlier on the month of Jul or Aug.

hi bro mickey,

Yeah...hope you are allright....currently we are keeping our finger cross..

signoff
I'm OK Popiah

breaker
13-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Bro, u r right.

If you have the pain on 2nd Oct It is very likely you contacted the last sex you have 1 to 3 wks before. July and August I think very unlikely. Anyway wish you well.

extra
13-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Thanks Bro for the care, I feel that I'm 75% recover liao

Glad to hear that you're recovering now, and do take care :)

sucka
13-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Bro M76, it's good you are in the course of recovering. Take rest for a while before to have sex again and remember safety come first.

exo18
13-10-2008, 08:55 AM
A good lesson for us to take precaution when thinking to have bbbj. Hope Bro Mickey76 will be fully recovered soon.

janet.gunn
13-10-2008, 09:43 AM
hi bro mickey,

signoff
Concern Too Popiah

Wah..:eek: she is supposed to be NEXT in my bong list(postponed becos last week lost $ in shares) Better to skip her then...

Bro Mickey, will pray for yr quick recovery & oso those bros who are on 'worried phase' currently.

frankykhoo1269
18-10-2008, 12:56 AM

Thanks for the reference. Very helpful :p

warbird
18-10-2008, 01:13 AM
I do hv several medical questions to ask AFA or any experts on STDs.

A man certainly could get GU or NGU when an infected gal performs BBBJ (w/o CD) on him becos the causative bacteria could stay in the oropharynx w/o symptoms. My question is : How long could a person harbour those bacteria in the oropharygnx n be contagious if she/he remains untreated. In other words, wats the natural history of untreated oropharyngeal GU/NGU?

A certain Ang Mo STD expert once told me that the same gal who harbours the causative bacteria for GU n NGU in her oropharynx can't infect a man through wet kissing, she is infectious only through BJ w/o CD. Was he right or wrong?

My final question is: Could a man who has the causative bacteria for GU n NGU in his oral cavity infect a gal if he performs cunnilingus on her w/o a dental dam or Glad wrap?

Thx n hv a goodnight!

My above questions on the risks of oral-to-oral transmission n the natural hx of oral forms of NGU n GU remain unanswered after 6 days!:(

I would like AFA or medical experts on STDs to answer them. Hello!! Anyone out there?? Pls share this vital info w/ us.:confused:

Thx!!

onlyhuman
25-10-2008, 09:53 PM
damn it...i missed this thread, i juz bonked xiaoyanzI today....:eek:
there i was enjoying her wonderful bbbj...how ar?:o
how long it takes for the symptons to show?:(

AfA_hmor
25-10-2008, 10:11 PM
aiyoh, next time choose BJ with condom lah. Use those ultra thin ones, like okamoto 003.
When's the last time you had a health check up anyway? It would be a good idea to go and check, later you pass the STD to other ppl.

onlyhuman
26-10-2008, 02:07 PM
aiyoh, next time choose BJ with condom lah. Use those ultra thin ones, like okamoto 003.
When's the last time you had a health check up anyway? It would be a good idea to go and check, later you pass the STD to other ppl.

yup...i m gg to do it the moment DSC opens on tues:o...

mickey76
26-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Bro, I'm fine now.
Doctor say I have fully recover.
Can go to war again, SBO and Safety Helmet on standby...:cool:

onlyhuman
27-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Bro, I'm fine now.
Doctor say I have fully recover.
Can go to war again, SBO and Safety Helmet on standby...:cool:

Thats great, bro...remember safety first after this ordeal...:D
haiz i am gg for my check tml...to be on the safe side.

Rubber
19-11-2008, 06:35 PM
today i went to DSC checkup. Paid $30 at counter for 1st timer, then waited outside room 11/12 for nurse consultation & urine test.
After that waited outside room 15/16 for doctor consultation. Doctor confirmed i kena NGU.
After that waited outside room 10/18 to see advisor.
Finish liao went counter pay another $24.
Finally went to pharmacy pay $21.45 for 4x tablets. The tablets are to be taken 1 time.

Total time spent = 1hr 45mins
Total money spent = $75.45

2 weeks later still got to go back for checkup, dunno must pay how much.
Doctor said 2 weeks cannot have sex, even protected one oso cannot.
Advisor gave me 2 letters ask my wife & girlfriend to come checkup, free checkup & consultation, only pay for medication.
Some women may not have symtoms if kena NGU, if they are left untreated, there may be some long term complications eg spreading to other organs, skin, joints or eyes. Another concern is 2 weeks later I recover liao have sex with them, I'll kena again.
The biggest problem now is how to ask my wife go checkup? I ask the advisor to give me 2 more doses of medication so that i can secretly put inside my wife's drink but he say cannot.

Sibei jialat.

warbird
02-12-2008, 12:52 PM
My above questions on the risks of oral-to-oral transmission n the natural hx of oral forms of NGU n GU remain unanswered after 6 days!:(

I would like AFA or medical experts on STDs to answer them. Hello!! Anyone out there?? Pls share this vital info w/ us.:confused:

Thx!!

After getting no answers for a while, I sent a PM to AFA n the reply was for me to call DSC in S'pore. I chose to pose the following questions at DSC website. Pls note that I used the terms oral GU or NGU inappropriately as U stands for urethritis or infection of the urethra. The correct terms should've been oral gonococcal n chlamydial (bacterial agents that cause GU n NGU, respectively) infections.

Oct 26 2008 8:07AM

Quesiton

Could a man contract oropharyngeal forms of GU or NGU from wet kissing a gal who harbours the causative bacteria in her oral cavity?

What is the natural history of untreated oropharyngeal GU and NGU?

Thank you!

Answer

It is unlikely to get STI and HIV through deep wet kissing or French kissing, unless there is bleeding gums or ulcers in both parties and even this is considered a low risk. There is no documented case of someone infected through this mode.

These infections if present in the oral region and left untreated, may give rise to sore throat and other complications like generalised spread of infection involving the joints, skin and heart.

DSC (http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showqna.asp?id=7000)

I also posted the following questions in a physician forum on Infectious Diseases (USA):

"What are the risks of oral-to-oral transmission of gonorrhoea & chlamydial infections?

One STD expert states that one can't contract oral gonorrhoea & chlamydial infections by wet kissing someone who is infected with these bacteria in the oral cavity.

Is he absolutely right?

What is the natural history of untreated oral gonorrhoea & chlamydial infections in those with normal immunity?

Thanks!"

Getting no replies after several days, I posted the following comment:

"I guess even "STD experts" can't answer my questions."

I'm happy to see an excellent reply which I'll share w/ all bros here:

"One can contract these bacterial infections by the method you describe, but it is very difficult. The penile discharge or vaginal secretions produced by these bacterial infections have high WBC counts, and significant infectious burden of organisms.
Oral infections, in contrast, exist amidst a gigantic array of normal flora and negligible purulent discharge.
Deep kissing for many hours? Possibly..."

This expert further added that:

"I neglected to add that the natural history of untreated oral infection by these organisms is not a topic which has been studied intensely. If infection were detected, treatment would be indicated.
However, the entire range of complications one might imagine is "possible" were such an infection to persist undetected. Disseminated gonorrhea? Reactive arthritis? Certainly, transmission to a partner is a relative certainty. "

In other words, it's very difficult to contract oral forms of gonorrhoea & chlamydial infections by only wet kissing. But if this "frenching" lasts many hours...it's not impossible.

And in patients in whom oral forms of these infections get into the blood stream n become widespread thoughout the body, transmission to a partner is a relative certainty...hmmm. But fortunately these patients will appear very sick even to lay people n I hope no bros will french them, hehe.:eek:

Lastly, we should remember that one can still get syphilis, herpes, etc. through wet kissing.

Have a great day!

Asianplayboy
16-12-2008, 02:13 AM
today i went to DSC checkup. Paid $30 at counter for 1st timer, then waited outside room 11/12 for nurse consultation & urine test.
After that waited outside room 15/16 for doctor consultation. Doctor confirmed i kena NGU.
After that waited outside room 10/18 to see advisor.
Finish liao went counter pay another $24.
Finally went to pharmacy pay $21.45 for 4x tablets. The tablets are to be taken 1 time.

Total time spent = 1hr 45mins
Total money spent = $75.45

2 weeks later still got to go back for checkup, dunno must pay how much.
Doctor said 2 weeks cannot have sex, even protected one oso cannot.
Advisor gave me 2 letters ask my wife & girlfriend to come checkup, free checkup & consultation, only pay for medication.
Some women may not have symtoms if kena NGU, if they are left untreated, there may be some long term complications eg spreading to other organs, skin, joints or eyes. Another concern is 2 weeks later I recover liao have sex with them, I'll kena again.
The biggest problem now is how to ask my wife go checkup? I ask the advisor to give me 2 more doses of medication so that i can secretly put inside my wife's drink but he say cannot.

Sibei jialat.

Looks like many bro had face the smilliar case when kena NGU, duno how to ask wife/gf for checkup. I am also one of them as well. Many months ago, i kena NGU, Lucky Doctor say that NGU can be caused by non sexual activity also, with this, i have the guts to bring my OC for a checkup, but instead of DCS, i bring her to gynae since the advisor in DSC say can also, but of course, it will cost much higher. I would rather pay more to bring my OC to gynae than save $$$ and go DSC.
After the checkup, i ask my OC what the doctor say, want to see if he mention anything like NGU, but she say no, everything is alright, virginal very clean. Glad to hear this but it still worry me alot as my OC went for a virginal checkup and i do not know whether exactly the doctor did do a test for NGU.
Still remember the advisor at DCS once advice me i can use the ping pong tactic to see and comfirm if my OC also kena NGU from me, means after 2 weeks when you recover, have sex with your partner and see will kena NGU again, if got, means comfirm have liao. So next time any bro face the same situation, maybe you could like to try this first.
After this incident, i use cap with my OC so in case, if next time kena again, can ownself go seek for medical, i think NGU is really very common these days and very easy to kena if bbbj, most of the time, i request for bj but something gal too chio, really cannot tahan, so occasionally still got bbbj

Check with you guys, for NGU, is it comfirm there will be burning feel when urine? If no , mean don't have NGU right? Sometime, i will feel a little itchy around my penis head and slightly inside it, but after awhile, ok liao, keep reminding me of NGU since i got kena before last time. I rmb last time when i kena NGU is when the itchy is so bad inside my penis, then i go DSC, the doctor then use a stick to poke inside my penis and get some sample for test, after that then i start to have pain and burning feel when urine, is it this causes of it?

horny johnny
05-01-2009, 02:18 AM
need helps & advice urgently found a lot red blisters around cock head & blisters around right lips getting worst start spreading.

sammyboyfor
05-01-2009, 07:13 AM
need helps & advice urgently found a lot red blisters around cock head & blisters around right lips getting worst start spreading.

See a doctor immediately. :eek:

newyorker88
06-01-2009, 11:29 AM

Sounds bad, see a doctor asap. No joke.

warbird
06-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Just a follow-up on "What are the risks of oral-to-oral transmission of gonorrhoea & chlamydial infections?"

Two other US specialists on infectious diseases weigh in on this little-studied subject :

1)

"Oral infections with GC and chlamydia are probably common. Both are usually asymptomatic and probably resolve over a period of weeks without treatment. It seems that the oropharynx does not provide a good environment for hardy growth of these pathogens.

There is some antedotal evidence that disseminataed GC may occur after oropharyngeal infection.

The CDC recommends that oropharyngeal GC (documented infection or suspected exposure) be treated with ceftriaxone or cipro. Most patients should be dual treated for Chlamydia with azithromycin or doxy.

Transmission of GC to genital sites from oropahryngeal sites does occur. I haven't seen anything regarding transmission from wet kissing. There is not much in the literature about the transmission of Chlamydia from oropharyngeal to genital sites."

2)

"It is well known that GC can be cultured from the oropharynx. As for the rate of transmission, although a real clinical issue, it is difficult to quantify. I have not found any specific references for the incidence of gonococcal pharyngitis/colonization from oral to oral transmission.

If anyone has a reference, please share it with the group."

Good day!!