PDA

View Full Version : Bang Bros Theory

happpy
06-10-2008, 12:58 AM
Over the few years, I have noticed 2 trends amongst most of the girl cliques. The first trend is that one out of two girls will be ugly. And the second trend is that one out of 3 girls will be pretty. At first, I thought that it was a sheer coincidence. But after much observation and deliberation, I have come up with a theory of why this “phenomenon” has been observed.

So, let us now, go in depth into my two part theory. The first part is having one out of two girls being ugly in that so called clique. This ‘formation’ has more attractive girls to unattractive ones. I have come up with explanations, with the help of an ‘inside source’ to support this claim on why this is so. Firstly, this arrangement is to help boost the morale of the less attractive individual. This is because they would feel as though they are accepted by people and also, help them with boost their self esteem. But still, the prettier girl would get more attention as guys, being the horn dogs that we are, go for looks first, because we as, sophisticated individuals, think that first impression counts. But this might not be the case for everyone.

However, for the second ‘formation’, (which has more unattractive girls to attractive), it will benefit only the better looking individual. The reason she might want to associate herself with the group is so that she gets all the attention for herself. This is because, being the ‘hotter’ one amongst the lot, she will draw more attention from guys as she is the only one worth looking at or so she may think.

So if we look at this whole theory as a whole, the whole idea of this formation with these cliques has one main purpose, which is actually having the attractive ones to use the unattractive members to look more appealing and in turn, get more attention in order to make themselves look better.

:D

WolfieY2k
06-10-2008, 01:14 AM
If a fugly guy approach the group to chat up the prettier girls, the not so good looking girls will act as 'bouncers'......

nakamara
06-10-2008, 03:44 AM
If a fugly guy approach the group to chat up the prettier girls, the not so good looking girls will act as 'bouncers'......

LOL!! true true...happened a few times to me in clubs. But I'm not fugly hor :D

Xgenre
06-10-2008, 10:51 AM
That's why scheming guys will get to know the ugly girls first. So that the girls think you are not a horny guy who values looks and body above everything else. I used to call them 'stepping stones.'

Make the ugly girls your 'sisters' so that they aren't romantically attracted to you. Also as your sister, she is more likely to help u woo the pretty girl or to pass u inside information about the pretty girl.

malcom369
06-10-2008, 12:00 PM
It realli doesnt make the difference, as long as u got the guts to go up and ask. It helps if u are attractive too, its true and sad, nothings fair in this world.

I often club with my female colleagues, im sort of close to them like a sister sometimes, helps that im married. i dun bring my wife when we club for obvious reasons, and i enjoy clubbing w them as they let loose and dirty dance w me, knowing that i wun take things further and i certainly love the privilege of being the only guy with so many babes.

Not all of them are really pretty but i made a point not to just dance w the pretty ones and pretty soon i am dancing with all of them including the hotties! Things got too far once, when they also got some ex colleagues in.

There was one average gal who prob got real high that night and for once i really felt "used" haha as she shameless rubbed her ass all over me and guided my hands all over her. I tried to be discreet but I can see everyone saw us.

After that night, i asked about, my female colleagues do know but also swore not to tell so im safe for now heeheehee.

When the lights are dim, the drinks are free flow, even uglies u dont accept will somehow look real sexy that night *wink*