PDA

View Full Version : Not really STD, but on psychological and phsyical health on masturbation

Johnny Chew
04-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Hi,

Recently, I found my masturbation pattern too frequent, and to the extent of uncontrollability. I think I am having the symptoms of sexual addiction. I apsire to have a normal life, of course, sex is important, but I don't want it to become an addiction, that it affects my life i.e. my mind will decide to have sexual gratification first, even though I have many impt tasks to do.

The symptoms include
(i) excessive masturbation.
(ii) frequent sexual thoughts and sexual fantasies, some triggered by visual expereince, some no known causes.
(iii) frequent thoughts of going for commercial sex, and sometimes sucuumb to it.
(iv) constant lethargicness all day, and not feeling like doing work, like the feeling of withdrawl symptoms once I tried to stop it.
(v) feeling the tingling sensation in my mouth area, and sometimes the feeling of tiredness overwhelm me into the feeling of dizziness and vomiting.
(vi) asthma, though I am not sure whether it is other causes induced.
(vii) Feeling like playing computer games, instead of doing my impt work, so as to keep my mind of sex.

Any advice on what do I do to break this evil cycle? I wish to have a normal life, where I can find a gf and really enjoy time together, and enjoy the sexual moments only with her. But becos of this bad habits, I often feel guilty and afraid to even chase the girl, afraid that she will look down on me, and shun me altogether.
How?

wodemama
04-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Hi,

Recently, I found my masturbation pattern too frequent, and to the extent of uncontrollability. I think I am having the symptoms of sexual addiction. I apsire to have a normal life, of course, sex is important, but I don't want it to become an addiction, that it affects my life i.e. my mind will decide to have sexual gratification first, even though I have many impt tasks to do.

Any advice on what do I do to break this evil cycle? I wish to have a normal life, where I can find a gf and really enjoy time together, and enjoy the sexual moments only with her. But becos of this bad habits, I often feel guilty and afraid to even chase the girl, afraid that she will look down on me, and shun me altogether.
How?

Hi there bro, basically for this i would say its mind over matter.

Once you masturbated for a long time already, soon you will get tired of it, and you have to recognise that masturbation/sex should not be mix with your work life. You have your own responsibility towards your family and yourself, on the gf part i have the same thinkin as you but as many of my friends who have found their so called "true love". They will say when you really love the girl, you wun be thinking about sex, the sex will come naturally.

As i quote from this site,
http://www.jackinworld.com/qa/qagen.html

"It's not that frequent masturbation is unhealthy, just that your masturbation habits shouldn't intrude on other areas of your life."

Alternatively, you could seek a doctor's advice.

Johnny Chew
06-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Thanks for your advice.

I think I will spend more time on productive things like my study, and widening my social circle (esp of opp sex) and build true friendship with them. For me, it is because of my inner fear of interacting and socializing with people of the opp sex, that I indulge in unhealthy overmasturbation. Because, I couldn't communicate well with them, my inner feeings thought that by indulging in masturbation and commercial sex, I would feel better and comfortable with opp sex, and feel like a man. But it affects me after that. I will feel emptiness, because of that one to two hours of service, you will just no longer know them, maybe you will rtf, but it is still the same feeling. And I often feel guilty after that. No, I will not like want to kick the ct of sex, because it is impossible; it is part of nature, but I dun want this to become like a leisure activity. I often feel dirty after that, even though I always use a condom properly, the feeling of guilt and dirtyness.

pewpew
15-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Mate, just fill your time with work, with friends or exercise, keep ur mind n body busy...

Previously, i also do it like twice daily until i find friends for jogging n outings than i reduced the amount...

Only when u are bored, u will think of masturbation.

shiney
16-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Recently, I found my masturbation pattern too frequent, and to the extent of uncontrollability.

I'm having the same problem as well. I got so horny to the extent of masturbating in the open just to get the thrill. Come to think of it, I'm really asking for trouble with the authorities. :(

spazer
16-06-2009, 11:06 AM
My personal experience is that exercise, in reality, increases my urge to jerk off. I can understand how you feel cos it is rather embarrassing to seek help on this "taboo" topics.

bendictz
01-07-2009, 05:09 PM
hi bro, i dunno whats your age, perhaps you can tell us so we can better judge from your age group. in any case, im actually pretty sure that everyone in this world have some sort of secret. as long as you dun talk about it im sure your future gf/wife will not know about it.

as for your excessive masturbation, perhaps you can go channel your energies to exercise or work. im sure you can start to channel your energies to work, if not, where on earth do you have the vitamin m to go chiong? lolz :p