PDA

View Full Version : ShuangFei You Never Forget

suave1237
02-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Last weekend call up a milf intro by Shuang Er saying that her service is as good as her, so without hesitation, fix up an appointment with her. But in my mind, I still prefer SE, so change the package to a "shuang fei" which SE agreed to the arrangement.
This new MILF name was Xiao Min and there was no thread on her, so unable to know what is her service standard, so I tell myself, to try everything on her.
XM arrived first and my first impression was, she must be a Ah Lian when she was young, she had those slutty and CFM look especially with her golden hair, made her even more appealing. Without delay, ask her to have a shower with me and the moment she strip, WOW! B and firm boobs pointing out to me. Went in for a standing shower and get her to scrub my back and clean my ass, the moment she ask me to face her, immediately press her head down for for a bbbj inwhich she had no objection but instead she uses her mouth to be filled with hot water and give me a blow, thought of having a CIM, Ding Dong! SE arrived! XM open the door for her and me calling out to her to immediately join me in the shower. Both come in naked and me caking them to face the wall with the shower head coming down in between us, I tell them I would like to give them a scrub. So I started from their back to their breast and later use plenty of soap, insert my fingers to their cunts. Both have started moaning but my fingers fucking was only the starting, out of a sudden, my hand travel up to their ass and pop, it goes in to their ass, both shouted but maybe due to the foreplay i have done, they did not stop me but instead raise their buttock even higher. Knowing that both was about to cum, I stop and announce bed time, you can really see their face, all sadden.
Dry ourselves and proceed to bed, while waiting for them, I give myself a puff to cool down and think of what I should do next. Both join me in bed and SE bbbj me while XM suck my nipples, can't get aroused in this way, I ended my smoke and ask both to be on 69 position, XM lie while SE top and me with my capped rod finding the entrance to SE cunt. Ask XM to give me a AR while I started my insertion to SE and pressing her head down to XM cunt, knowing my intention, she started to lick XM while I started to fuck her and XM with my ass on her mouth, had no choice but AR me with her moaning away. Knowing myself coming, push away SE and turn to face XM, pull out the cap and insert my rod to her mouth, one round away.
After which we rested a while and talk on my intention for a AJ with both of them. My hand had started to roam their cunts and the wetness appear immediately, feeling that my fingers is well lubricated, I started the insertion to their ass with both of them giving me a bbbj in 699 position. SE cannot take it and knowing that she was about to cum, she started to suck XM breast until I see both cunt had juice dripping out and both moaning so loud. The extraction of their ass announced their orgasms. After rested a while, I get SE to lie down facing up and XM to be in doggy position with her cunt giving to SE and me climbing ontop of SE, insert my capped rod into XM cunt with my buttock half sitting on SE breast. After some in & out, ask SE to continue her licking while I try to put my rod into XM ass but without success. XM was almost crying so have to stop and put my rod back to her cunt. Again, when about to spray my seed, I pull out my cap and insert my rod t SE mouth, I believe she swallow some because of her position.
Totally expanded after 02 rounds and it was almost 03 hours of action, ask them to change and allow them to depart after paying them.
SE mentioned that she will be going back for a while to China and hope that I can help XM to bring in more customers. But I mentioned that I will only intro to bros who like "shuang fei" and their service must be good. XM say that she will try to source for another partner once SE go back and promise that she will improve hoping one day, her ass will be readied for me to take.
Spec
Xiao Min = XM
Look = 7/10 (milf std)
Body = 7/10 (tall and firm)
Boobs = B
Age = 30 plus
CIM = 8/10
AR = 8/10
FJ = 8/10
Overall = 7.5/10

Shuang ER = SE
Look = 8/10 (milf std)
Body = 8/10 (tall and slim)
Boobs = B
Age = 30 plus
CIM = 8/10
AR = 8/10
FJ = 8/10
Overall = 8/10

"Shuang Fei" price = $120/120min/unlimited

Note : I am not their OKT, just wanted to share my experience with all bros.
Bros who like my FR, do up me so as to know whether I have achieve the minimum standard of reporting.

dan80
02-10-2008, 03:18 AM
hi bro, What a good deal you have. can share contact. thanks

bakaroo
02-10-2008, 12:39 PM
I think this Xiao Min is the same as this thread :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/93667-prc-xiaomin-small-sensitive.html

And I think Shuang Er is the same as Yuan Yuan as this thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/76601-milf-prc-yuan-yuan-60-unlimited-2hr-5.html

Anyway, just like to add that they are both service oriented and really value for money. For solo, my preference is Yuan Yuan aka Shuang Er, had a few good bonks with her and she squirts. :) However, she is going back soon.

suave1237
03-10-2008, 12:00 AM
I have given XM contact to all senior bros who had PM me.
Sorry to newbies, I will PM you all only after some scanning.
This weekend, I will be trying out another pair who just landed our shores, they are younger and $/time/shots is almost the same as MILF. FR will be posted after the session.

zron.45
07-10-2008, 11:37 AM
This weekend, I will be trying out another pair who just landed our shores, they are younger and $/time/shots is almost the same as MILF. FR will be posted after the session.

Wah...bro, your kang tao many many ah...camping for your kind FR. Ups for your commando spirit!!:D

KingRay
07-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Hi bro, that sound fun. Care to share her contact? Thks bro, cheers!

haiti
16-10-2008, 01:54 AM
May I have the contact as well? :)

Thank you..

ahleck
16-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi bro, can pm me the contact. Thanks.

sino97
16-10-2008, 07:16 PM
Hi Bro Can share contact?

blacky6613
23-10-2008, 01:36 AM
can share their contacts?:D

Ziek's Nick
23-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Can I qualify?

KingRay
23-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Hi bro, care to pm me the contact? look fun n looking forward for it

suave1237
03-01-2009, 10:43 PM
This treads seem to die off after the departure of XM & YY, but not to worry for those bros who had used their service. Xiao Min had just reach our shore on eve of New Year and I had given her a try to ensure her service standard is the sae as the past, so to start off, I am going to give a brief FR for all bros to judge;
Received her call on 01Jan09 and immediately rush to our meeting hotel. Check in with her and was immediately molested, seeing her urge for sexing, we strip down to our birthday suit and proceed to shower. Asking her to give me a full rub-down using her B+ boobs was sensational. And the ending of it was a wet bbbj with her kneeling in front of me and me using my hand to guide her head in and out of my bro.
Proceed to bed with me standing and again she kneeling down giving me another wet bbbj. She ask me to lie down and open my leg wide, Wow! thinking that I will be the one getting fxxk instead, she uses her tongue to give all my sensitive part a full lick and ending with her tongue trying to penetrate my ass, I am tellin you all, it is wonderful. Managed to control all this, I ask her for a 69. Her hole was tight and no smell, cannot even have my second finger inserted and she was dripping wet. Immediatey capped me up and sit on me, with this tight hole, i know I may not be able to last, so proceed for a doggie position and again movement start. This last for @10min and feeling my sperm is at the edge, I ask her to turn arond and taking off my cap, shove my bro into her mouth, JIT, my bro exploded, even until it went down, her mouth was still capping my bro trying to suck every single drop out.
After our wash up, she give me a full massage which again, better than outside M Parlour. But she give me another surprise by giving me a X-rated DVD to have it played. When the show is on she follow exactly the same as what been shown and again my bro went all the way up and exploding into her mouth after numerous position, i can also see from her mouth tip, my sperm dripping out, proceed to wash up.
She demanded for another round after she see the shown still continuing but I know, I have enough. LL, she change while i inform her that i need to remain rested for a while.

Her Spec
Name : Xiao Min
Boobs : b+
Weight : 50kg not fat just nice
BBBj : 8/10
CIM : 8/10
AR : 9/10 (long and wonderfull tongue)
FJ : 8/10 (very tight)
Frenching : OK
Damage : $70/ul/120min

Do request her to bring her movie if your room had a DVD player.
Bros who had more than 20 point can pm me for her number while the rest had to remain in q, sorry for that.

*Do take note that I am not er OKT, just a friend helping her out.

sytdreamer
04-01-2009, 01:07 AM
Hi , please share the contact , thanks :)

suave1237
04-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Good News! Xiao Min is bringing a new gal to shuangfei, so await for xiu xiu arrival. From XM, XX had never done this line before, she is new and raw. Will update the post once she provide the costing.
By the way, I have given XM contact to a number of bros, hope they can post a FR after their bonk.

suave1237
07-01-2009, 09:55 AM
I have given Xiao Min contact to quite a lot of bros but have yet to see any FR.
For those bros who have given her a try, do post your FR so as to allow more bro to view her standard or their comment.

tslh_5
07-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Hi Can I have the contact too

suave1237
07-01-2009, 02:14 PM
I had given out Xiao Min contact to a group of newsbies, hopef they cherish this chance and enjoy the service of one of the tip-top milf.
She provide
BBBJ:8/10
CIM:8/10
AR:9/10
FJ:very tight
Massage:7/10
Value-added : X-rated movie to allow 2nd shot for bro who is one shot man like me.
She is also considered one of the best looking MILF in town, so dun miss this chance.

Cheonging101
07-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Bro, is this XM the same as the MILF in bro pig40's thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/93667-prc-xiaomin-small-sensitive-2.html)?:confused:

bigwilly
07-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi Can I have the contact....would like to try shuangfei asap!! :)

suave1237
08-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Good News!
Xiao Min friend had arrived to start the ShuangFei.
Her Spec;
Look : 7/10
Weight : 46kg
Height : 160
Her Service : will be coach by Xiao Min, as she is still raw.
Damage : $120/ul/120 for tarma

For bros who have xiao min contact via me, do contact her for this deal.
Personally, I have yet to try the shuangfei, so not much comment. I will await for the first FR on them.
Last, Xiao Min wish to thanks all bros who had use her service, for bros who is unable to meet her schedule, she wish to apologies.

ianski
09-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Just for verification.. Is Xiao Min from this thread ? http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/92813-38c-milf-you-cannot-miss-out.html

As previously i'd engaged her services before.. Her name was Lina ATM..

Cos i happen to have her number stored in my phone..

Kindly adv bro..

milf lovers
09-01-2009, 09:31 AM
yes bro,she's the one.........

suave1237
11-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Attention! Attention!
Xiao Min real sister had joined her in Sin for a shuangfei and believe me, she is a looker with a good shape, so dun wait now for this chance in Jan09.
Their damaged is at $120/unlimited/120min, pm me for their contact.
Her service spec is almost the same as her sister and she is still in the learning stage.

hotsoup16
11-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Bro,

already PM yesterday. Pls reply. Tks

suave1237
11-01-2009, 04:55 PM
Take Note, Take Note!
Due to Xiao Min younger sister is still new to this trade, all bros wanted her service had to go thru Xiao Min, just announce you are looking for her younger sister Xiao Tong when you call her.
I have yet to try her out, quite busy recently, so those bros who had been service by Xiao Tong do post your FR to share.
After my last meet-up with her, I can only say that she will be one of the hottest MILF in town for Jan09.
Her seductive look, her shape and her mouth will really melt you down.

conradso
11-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Wow, please forward her contact. I may be new but eager to try!

suave1237
12-01-2009, 12:22 PM
I had given their contact to almost 50 over bros but have yet to receive any FR. And Xiao Min had confirmed alot of bros had paid her a visit for service, so do furinsh a FR after the service, thanks.

XR29
14-01-2009, 08:54 AM
A lot of Bro has try their svc is true lah, bcos me called Xiao Min last night to book an appt but was told that they are fully booked till 2am...So lan lan go home sleep lor...:p

I had given their contact to almost 50 over bros but have yet to receive any FR. And Xiao Min had confirmed alot of bros had paid her a visit for service, so do furinsh a FR after the service, thanks.

astrozz
15-01-2009, 07:22 AM
Bro suave1237, your original FR of XM and SE is steamy, both girls does AR/AJ/CIM and some les action it seems ...
How about XM and her sister XT ? No les play I suppose if they are real sisters ....
How about a FR on the sisters ?
Thanks and cheers .

suave1237
15-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi Bro Astrozz,
Thanks for commenting on my FR and no, XM and her sister do not provide AJ but I may try to request XM to bring in 01 gal who can AJ for a tarma session. As for your request to give a FR on XM and sister, honestly, I have yet to try them but is planning for a possible time. That is the reason why I had requested FR from all bros whom I had passed the XM contact to but to still no report, sign!

siansation
15-01-2009, 12:34 PM
wah am thinking of trying both the sister together liao wor bro can share contact if u dont mind?

suave1237
18-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Recently, Xiao Min call me up to say thank you to all bros who had patronize her and her sister, their service time had even extended to 0300hrs, so as not disappoint any bros and she promise to provide more value-added service.
But I am still in doubts of why there was still no FR from any bros, I believe I have given XM contact to @100 bros here and I knew some is number collector, sign!

siansation
21-01-2009, 05:10 PM
had xiao min and xiao tong for tarma my very first
Xiao Min = XM
Look = 5/10 (milf std)
Body = 7/10 (tall and firm)for someone her age is good enough
Boobs = B
Age = 35
CIM = didnt try but is avaliable
AR = 10/10 very good highly recomend (till i fly first time tio this)
FJ = 8/10 natural
Overall = 7.5/10

xiao tong
Look = 6.5/10 (milf std)
Body = 8/10 would say good for her age
Boobs = B
Age = 31
CIM = nv try but avaliable
AR = 10/10 as good as xiao min de
FJ = 8/10 natural
Overall = 7.5

overall an experience for shuang fei service is really value for money...
warning arh... if u are those that mind alots abt look de those that onli go for drop dead grogeous looking de gal these 2 are not for u,but if u are those that really value for money highly reconmend 2thumbs up de...

hehe first tarma dont know wat to expect too carry away by it so bro out there if u think that i have feed with with good enough info do up mi lah arh...
hahahaha thnaks lots in advance cheerz.

mel07
21-01-2009, 08:17 PM
hi bro ! is Xiao min stil in singapore ? kindly pm me her contact. thank you !!

obiwan78
21-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Bro, can PM me her contact.. thanks

petertay
21-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Can share the contacts? Thanks!

Maine1983
22-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Interested in TARMA. Can pm their contacts?

titus2009
22-01-2009, 09:02 PM
hi bro, What a good deal you have. can share contact. thanks

frankykhoo1269
22-01-2009, 10:13 PM
Me also interested. PM me contacts pls.

astrozz
23-01-2009, 07:37 AM
Thanks to Bro suave's contact, met up with the pair last night .
Both MILF, Xiao Tong is slim, Xiao Min is fleshy but with nice soft boobs.
XT came to the room first and showered with me , its quite erotic when she stand behind me with her hands round to the front giving me a slow sensual soapy handjob ....
While I was drying up, XM came , XT and me jump onto the bed hugging rubbing each other while XM went to take a quick bath and told us not to start without her !
I enjoyed their bbbj , one serving the top while another bbbj ,then one bbbj the other licking balls , then one bbbj the other giving me a AR .... at one point I got both of them to lick my didi together , share bbbj - my favourite ! but only for a short while la...
They are quite fun to play with , XM is always trying to tease XT, when both were licking my shaft, XM tried to lick XT's tongue ! XT was shy and moved away and all 3 of us started laughing ..

In the end , CIM XT while I was squeexing XM's boobs and frenching her....

120 for tarma , though they score low on looks but they make up for it for their service.

RTF ? I probably will .

suave1237
24-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Thanks to all Bros who had contributed the FR and both XM & XT wish to sya Happy New Year to all bros here, they will be here for maybe another month, so be fast hand fast leg in booking their service.

mazda0116
25-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai to SBF Bros
&
Win Lots of $$$ for Bonking

dicky77
28-01-2009, 01:48 AM
Hi bros, thx to Bro Suave for the ctc.
As mentioned b4 by bro astrozz both XM n XT dun score on looks but they provide good bbbj,cim n AR services compared to other prcs out there. I enjoyed my 2 hrs of budget shuangfei bonk n would recommend to milf loving bros looking for good services.

Damage 120/unlim/2hrs (they only operate @ k81)

astrozz
28-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Firstly , Wishing All SBF Bros GONG XI FA CAI :)
Just RTF XM XT today , its their first day of work after resting during the last 3 days. Like my first visit , had a lot of fun with them, painting one while the other one giving me AR/BBBJ .....
One thing though , their handphones rang non-stop during our session ! a lot of interuption and so my didi had a roller coaster ride - up and down up and down ....:o
After the session all 3 of us lay around on the bed naked, relaxing, chatting , smoking, XM stroking me, I squeezing XT, touching XM .....
A good 2 hours for me after a hectic CNY .

terryboy
02-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks to bro Ts for XM's contact.

Wanted to have a tarma but XM's partner is occupied so lan lan took XM FOR A SOLO session. Boy it was definately one of the best seesion i had with a fl.

Usual stuffs... book room sms no and wauted for her arrival. door bell rang and opened the door. Ha ha there she is just like what bros mentioned in their frs. Invited her into the room had some small chat then proceed to the bathroom. Shower was good and sensual my rod was already standing up waiting for her to service it. Dried up just at the edge of the bed and she suddenly pushed me onto the bed. She started her catbath which was sensual. Then she goes to my bro and spend a while there. almost 15mins of hard core and sensual bj. Knowing that i was about to come, she moved to ar me. It took me to another high. cannot alrady told her to bj me again as i wanted to unload. She took my bro in her mouth and blew it all out. My first shot gone.

Rested on bed and tcss for a while. Was telling her her service is really good. 2nd round started with the bj then cap and she rode me till I exploded in her again. It was nothing compared to the first round. But her service is really good.

Looks : 6 (wild milf look)
Body : 6
Boobs : B
Bbbj : 10
Ar : 10
Fj : 7 (too much engery used up in first round)
service : 11/10 ( not a time watcher)
damage : 60 + 20(hotel)
rtf : YES! going for tarma next.

bongricky
12-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Thanks to bro suave1237 for the wonderful introduction.

Had a wonderful time with the sisters. Xiao Min is quite tall & has a quite sensual charm about her, good girl friend feeling; Xiao Tong is petite and more playful.

Well, nothing quite beats being pampered by two girls at one go, I felt like a king for 2 hours.

Something I like about the sisters was that they actually dressed up and have really nice matching lingerie. Still thinking of XM in her black & gold lingerie & heels, and me peeling off her lacy "skirt-type" g-strings

Looks: 6.5 (but XM more charming, may rtf XM solo)
Boobs : Both C
BBBj : 8/10
AR : 8/10 (long and wonderful tongue, really gets in your ass)
FJ : 8/10 (Nice)
Damage : $120/2/120min

suave1237
12-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks to all bros who had post the FR, I believe they have the same enjoyment as me. For those bros who I have given their contact but yet to be serviced by them, do take note that XM & XT will be leaving soon, around end of Feb.

suave1237
20-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi All bros,
A message from the famous shuangfei sister, they will be leaving on the 26th of Feb. Their service will cease on 25th Feb, therefore those bros who had their contact from me but yet to pay them a visit, do fast hand fast leg contact xiao min.

astrozz
21-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi All bros,
A message from the famous shuangfei sister, they will be leaving on the 26th of Feb. Their service will cease on 25th Feb, therefore those bros who had their contact from me but yet to pay them a visit, do fast hand fast leg contact xiao min.

Had my 3rd RTF , confirmed they are leaving on 26th Feb, they are not sure when they will return again . Hope it wont be too long :p