PDA

View Full Version : A hot Queen

JJ123456789
07-10-2023, 07:46 PM

A small contribution to show how the Queen play.

The Queen name Gin has finally started to explore the outside world and wanted to know how guys handle her and eat her up totally.

1 of the old photo which Gin and me meet a Caucasian who visit sg to works last year.
Gin was nervous and shy at time when we reach the place. After some chat and drink which helped to relaxed her before things get going which make me hard while watching them play. ( As for this story I will share more depend how the bro here react )

Latest photo are yesterday night where 2 guys are selected to take Gin in a hotel.
Its was insane as the boys make her scream so loud which I believe the next door able to hear her moaning sound.

As I recently found out Queen started to squirt while I was having sex with her as for yesterday night she squirt 3 to 4 times which was amazing to see how much the boys have done to her.

JJ123456789
08-10-2023, 10:45 AM
As how the story of Queen GIN started to play got to date back 4 years ago.

Queen GIN and me have been tgt for many years. This happen on this day when i drop her to work. During her lunch time GIN was queuing at subway to order her food while at the back of her there's a Caucasian name R keep looking at her sexy body and have dirty plan.

R went ahead and get her number ( usually Gin won't gave out number ) and they started texting without letting me know. I believe Gin has the desires to try big dick or wanted something new but kept to herself for many years.

R is sweet and slow in planning the next move which he did all his best to get Gin attention by sweet talk + praise on her.

DIRTY THOUGHTS
R came out with a plan by asking if GIN able to show him around sg by asking about nice bar in sg as he is not a local. R planned well as he know GIN have work commitments and only can meet only at night.

GIN did not hesitate to intro a nice bar for him and planned to meet him up.

THAT NIGHT
Few days later R and Gin meet up they have some drink and chat as the time passed and its getting late (GIN worried i will be wating too long for her to reach home) so they left the bar. R decided to walk ard and Insisted GIN to accompany him as GIN is abit tipsy she did not reject R request. This is when things started to heat up.

To be cont if this post is overwhelming and the bro want to know more what happen next.

rider85
08-10-2023, 01:00 PM
nice!!!
Now this should be a threat worth subscribing to!!! Can't wait!

dyelook
09-10-2023, 12:30 AM
camping for updates...;)

darkmania
09-10-2023, 07:52 AM
Nice sharing ….
Waiting for more update !!

rockyt
09-10-2023, 04:14 PM
Waiting for the next post. Don't take too long TS!

JJ123456789
09-10-2023, 10:22 PM
Part 2

R decided to walk ard but he does not know where he should go. Gin thought of a place and asked R if he keen to take a walk ard garden by the bay. ( I believe Gin did some homework too) so both of them take a cab from Clarke Quay to Garden By The Bay.

During their time at Garden By The Bay, R went ahead and hold Gin hand and stoll around the park when he did not get any rejection by he know he can try the next step.

After strolling the park he look for somewhere dark and started to hug Gin and kiss her lip. She did not reject and both of them started kissing. Things getting more excited for R but Gin worried someone she know may walk pass as she is attached.

Gin come out with reason saying its late she need to go back home as I'm waiting so they took the same cab home. Giving out 2 location to the taxi uncle R will be the 1st location while Gin will be next. During the journey R pursuit Gin to go up his hse to have a chat for a short while. Gin know what R is thinking and told R if he can promise only for a short while and just chat and nothing much. R promise her. Upon reaching R place things get more interesting.