PDA

View Full Version : A sweet memories

meowy_ger
29-09-2008, 01:52 PM
I believe brother here only read story from guys.... but i gotta start mine....
I do not know whether am i the first girl to write a story here...
It is a friction and non friction stuff.....
Its about a story of me and my gd friend a guy whom is back from oversea studies but for short break....
Some happening stuff going on....
IF its good up me ;)
not good dun zap me....
Cos its first time i write...
Just stay tune and enjoy....

First it started all in a late night.....
At a beach.....
We both are close friend.
Whom talk everything under the mood..
As i am someone open, i dont like to hide feeling or whatever....
I always talk straight to the point....
I tempt to click with guys on chats due to CARS.. etc....

One fine night, when R is bored.....
He called me up, asking me to go out to sentosa....
Since i am on bad mood as he know it....
He say comeon why not i drive u to sentosa and i know there is a nice beach over there which u can see stars.
I remember i tell him if i dont see stars i gotta hit him till he come a star... LOL...
So he pick me up at my cousin house....
As usual this idiot just simply doesnt know his road well....
Lost his way here... but it isnt easy to come here too... so i understand him...

(to be continue if respond is good)

glster
29-09-2008, 01:56 PM
please please more.....:)

wodemama
29-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Hmm, it would be better if you wrote in full sentences then it will be more like a story, point form like this would seems that some of the important essence will be missing.

Hoping to see more!

meowy_ger
29-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Hmm, it would be better if you wrote in full sentences then it will be more like a story, point form like this would seems that some of the important essence will be missing.

Hoping to see more!

ok brother...
all stick together =x

unsung80
29-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Keep it coming sweetie. :D

X78X
29-09-2008, 02:26 PM
what happened next?? interesting...

meowy_ger
29-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Continue Part 2....

R and i been sitting at this beach at sentosa for whole night. We chat everything under the cloud, but seriously that night doesnt have any stars in the sky. We chat everything from out relation to money to business to sex. I even talk about FL, i remember i tell him i pei fu FL, they can have sex with people they never met before. He would answer me, saying oh ya thats their work so they have to do it. Talking about when he graduate next yr we wanna start a house in GL, and i ask him to be the instructor. HAHA...

Lying in 2 different place quite a distance for us. As we are friend so what for we lie so near to each other.

The beach is so quiet, which you can hear the sea breeze some ship sound. Oh ya, R said he saw someone sleeping behind us a distance away....

R said: u so cute lor come beach wear till lidat... your skirt so short your T so low....
I reply: Dude if i dare to wear i am not scare of people seeing, imagine u got to see but cant eat. so exciting...
R said: Love the way u are....

Well that day i really forgotten i wanna go beach so i wear in my mini skirt with my low T and a heel, IMAGINE HEEL.... haha...

R been trying very hard not to look. Rememeber a moment he can actually say, oh gosh i saw lor. And i can actually say SEE LA.... see cant touch enjoy lor... haha...

We chat till 5am plus didnt even notice the time is flying at all. Till my aunt called me, and asked where am i.

After my aunt put down the phone, we continue to chat till liked 6am plus and OMG it rain. We gotta run to his car.

In between the chat, R keep asking me to move to lie beside him cos he is cold, I insist my way for not moving. I keep saying no no no. He been nagging me to go over till it rain....

We in the car now, its start to rain more and more heavenly.
But weather is not gotta stop us to continue anything...

To be continue

Getmorepussy
29-09-2008, 02:58 PM
A good start, hope can see more coming thanks :)

wolf2305
29-09-2008, 03:08 PM
camping here for more

=.="
29-09-2008, 05:19 PM
camping here also...dun write half way then run a

meowy_ger
29-09-2008, 05:29 PM
camping here also...dun write half way then run a

not to worry.....
I will continue de....
if got gd response....

TheBONG
29-09-2008, 05:52 PM
continue! camping liao!

meowy_ger
29-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Continue my Part 3...
Guess i will finish it quite soon cos no experience in writing....
Support me wor...
I have to finish as soon as possible because i scare i forgot what to type next...
Now having fever cough flu and sore throat so need abit more time to think... haha....

At around 6am plus, it starts to rain, we both run back to the car. Got into the car, R drive off. The rain start heavily. I start to ask R where are we heading now? And i tell him i do not want to go home so early. 1 if the point he bring me to sentosa cos i am down in bad mood he wanna cheer me up. R ask me where i wanna go, i say i really dunno. Totally got no idea. So he suggest, hotel? or my house? (oh btw R do not anyhow bring girls home as he scare it will STICK) maybe we are just good friend who really talk everything under the sun and so he isnt scared of bringing me home? But R make it clear, Hotel at least more safe than his house. I tell R dun be silly la go hotel for wat. I do not understand what he mean at first till i got to his HOUSE......

marlz
29-09-2008, 11:13 PM
camping for part 4.. lolx

edmundhello
29-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Whoa!! Sis meowy ger writing story. Gal writing "FR" sia. Must support. My barrack all set up! :D

meowy_ger
29-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Whoa!! Sis meowy ger writing story. Gal writing FR sia. Must support. My barrack all set up! :D

Bro... not FR lei story lei :p

bigm
29-09-2008, 11:34 PM
nice one..
looks like R knows how to grap the right time

Lsy84
29-09-2008, 11:37 PM
sis meowy ger, ur story even though is short is till commendable...first time a sis write her story... bros lets give her support!!!

edmundhello
29-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Bro... not FR lei story lei :p

Oh Paisei.. should add bracket "". and i term yrs as "Field Report" ok? Let us listen to a gal battling "Gererals and Soldiers" out in the battle field... lol... :)

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Since the night is still young, even if i am sick now....
I guess i gotta continue my Part 4...

So all the way he drove from sentosa to his home in the east, Quite far as it really rain very heavy. I keep syaing dude becareful rain very big hard to see road. So we were chating as usual TOK COCK SING SONG in car as in really SING SONG. Both of us are more to the angmoh side as we chat, so we been communicate in english mostly.

Once we reach his house, he said hi to the security guard. Drove in and park downstair of his condom building. Got out of the car and start seeing kids going to school, jokingly i tell him DUDE faster change into your uniform, time to go school. haha...

Took the lift up his house, first he said ger you leg so nice and den he said guess my parents and sister arent at home, cos they mostly not home. Once he open the door, OH GOSH, he said you so lucky my dear both at home.

Go to his room at once, as we have both go to beach but i have a bath before we actually meet. A very clean and nice bath. First thing drop my stuff in his messy room, go into the toilet and wash my leg. He get his laptop and put it on his bath. R said, i go bath BRB. I start to use the stupid laptop with nothing to surf except SBF.

After R bath, he came in. Aircon is cold he said. While i am lying flat with my chest onto the bed. Again he say wow you leg are slim and nice again, den he crawl up the bed and lie beside me same position as me and look at the laptop. We do not know what to surf so intend to get some sleep.

Guess what? he actually sleep naked, i do not know it unless i feel something hard. First i choose to slp inside, but he warned me dear inside more dangerous as in the bed is face in the corner. Well as usual, i am notti but to choose inside. Second he cover blanket for me and himself together hiding under the bed, he start to hug me from behind and i really feel something real HARDON near my ass. R start to whisper into my ear, dear i am horny. I do not know when become dear since we good friend, seriously till now sometime i called him dear sometime i called him dude sometime BRO. Its kind of messy in the relation but we just love what we having....

R start to kiss me from behind but i kept pushing him away, he start being touchy here and there. I been busy pushing his hand away from me whereas i still think we remain as friend is the best (as in normal friend). Well, he start to kiss my lip once and i reject, twice i reject and third time i accept and gave him a long wet kiss with his hand all over me. R start to move his hand into my panty, and feel the wetness in my pussy, next he give me a shock face, OH GOSH U SHAVE DEAR. i just give him a shy face. haha....

He start to take out the panty, den the skirt, continue with my T shirt nad bra. There i go naked this time. He is super hardon when i touched his dick. Actually i got a shock of my life too. I said dear ur didi so big. And its really big and thick. He keep saying not my didi big is ur hand small :rolleyes:

denikeve
30-09-2008, 12:33 AM
i don't know about you guys, but her story is more funny than horny. haha.

"friction and non-friction"

"CONDOM building"

hahaha.

the way she writes too. quite entertaining. meowy, please continue. :)

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 12:35 AM
i don't know about you guys, but her story is more funny than horny. haha.

"friction and non-friction"

"CONDOM building"

hahaha.

the way she writes too. quite entertaining. meowy, please continue. :)

haha i sick lor...
of cos got typo >.<

trekk
30-09-2008, 12:39 AM
yeah can write part 5 now? ehhe wait for you here. so kinky. i like it. tat time me and my close normal ger friend didnt happen like tat.:o

edmundhello
30-09-2008, 12:46 AM
sis, my barrack is falling apart with chaotic soldiers after seeing this post!!! :D:D:D

Bangster
30-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Moral of the story:

If you kiss me 3 times, most likely I will let you fuck. Even if you are close friend.

Correct?

denikeve
30-09-2008, 01:03 AM
haha i sick lor...
of cos got typo >.<

Haha, no problems about that.

I just find your story really entertaining, and not in the sexual way.

Gave me a few laughs just now, and I can say the way you write this story is somewhat different compared to the rest.

I'm sure it lightened up some of the bros' day as well.

Please continue. :)

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 01:09 AM
Feel like typing my Part 5...
Oh ya brother i believe alot of grammer spelling or whatever mistake...
Because i am sick today, still can think and type very power le...
haha....

R start using his hand to scroll down my pussy, he keep whispering in my ear. Oh dear u are real wet. We continue to french kiss a very wet one, with his hand all over me. slowing he crawl down to lick my pussy, a real nice licking, suck my breat and lick it too, which i cant control and moan it out. I go down to attack his didi too, but i am having problem sucking it, cos my mouth is small :( so i hold his dick with my hand, lick the head of the didi touch and squeeze the ball as well, suck the didi head hard too. keep sucking for a while.

R crawl onto me and trying to penetrate me but i stop him at that moment. I hug him and said dude i dun what all these and ended this friendship not worth it. He say i silly. SO he try to penetrate in, as i am quite tight. He is having some hard time trying to bonk me and can see he is quite shock that i am so tight. He try to insert it slowly in, and i keep shouting "Dear pain pain :(" which is really pain. So in the end he really insert the whole thing in, i cant control but scream. This is the first time he make out, i hug him so tight and he really cannot take it for too long so after about 20min he pull it out and cum on my stomach, as a notti ger, i hug him and make sure he is same dirty with me.

After a hug, we clean up. Hug each other to bed, but after awhile, i start notti again as in touch him and whisper into his ear, dear i want more. R said suck lor, after a few sucking he stand again, but this time he is so lazy, he disturb me, dear come on top of me. He was quite shock again that i actually crawl on top of him, R tried to put in his dick from below, and again the same result its quite hard for him to put it in. In the end i try and put in myself, i really scream it out cos its real pain, but i can feel the fullness of his dick, damn shiok, shiok till i do not know how to decribe the words. but this time we really shake till both quite tired and decided to sleep insist of continue.
Seriously i am really lost count of cuming.

We hug each other to bed for awhile again, till i am awake, i went down to aim his didi once again by sucking it, wake it up and crawl over to his ear and say dear i want somemore. R said come on top of me dear, again it is pain even after twice he bonk me. We shake awhile and again i feel the fulliness of his dick inside me. The feeling is liked heaven to me, non stop of moaning with all the shaking, after awhile he say dear come turn we doggie. OMG doggie is the most painful style i ever did, again he try so hard to penetrate me, he insert it slowly as he afraid i might be pain, the more he insert the more i scream "DEAR PAIN PAIN" when he actually got his whole dick in, OMG its pain and shiok with a mixed feeling to it. He bonk me hard from behind and i keep screaming moaning non stop " dear faster harder make me pain" haha... make me pain is something i super liked about it. Pain and hard and fast, WOOHOO thats shiok. After awhile, R turn me over and put both my leg on his shoulder and continue to bonk me hard, as usual i scream and moan non stop and beg for more till he take out his dick and again cum on my body. Well this time i actually has to meet my mum so i bath and R fetch me to meet my mum, actually wanna stay with R the whole day de....

BROTHER this is the first session...
Might have session 2...
No promiss.....
If i did this badly dun zap me >.< if i really turn u guys on up my points. haha :p
Stay tune stay Horny.... :D

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Moral of the story:

If you kiss me 3 times, most likely I will let you fuck. Even if you are close friend.

Correct?

dude try out on a ger and let us know lei....
LOL :D

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Haha, no problems about that.

I just find your story really entertaining, and not in the sexual way.

Gave me a few laughs just now, and I can say the way you write this story is somewhat different compared to the rest.

I'm sure it lightened up some of the bros' day as well.

Please continue. :)

Thank you :)
a sick cat's story of cos different :D

edmundhello
30-09-2008, 01:25 AM
this 1 recent experience?

fatfart
30-09-2008, 01:27 AM
too bad i got no car, else will drive u around during rainy days :p

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 01:30 AM
this 1 recent experience?

i choose not to answer this dude =x

edmundhello
30-09-2008, 02:22 AM
like that wait for yr next installment lo... hope it won't be too long...

cheap buy
30-09-2008, 02:45 AM
Oh! soooo sweet n horny. How nice if i m R.:rolleyes:

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Oh! soooo sweet n horny. How nice if i m R.:rolleyes:

haha just sit back imagine and get wet ur pant ba :D

wolf2305
30-09-2008, 11:20 AM
haha just sit back imagine and get wet ur pant ba :D

sitting back and relex with lots of imagination running wild.
You write a nice story sis, glad to have you here.
Getting a hard-on and wetting when trying to see all those you type. :rolleyes:

geckoSG
30-09-2008, 11:40 AM
A lot of spelling mistakes here and there... but then, good job on trying hard
get us guys turn on...

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 11:48 AM
A lot of spelling mistakes here and there... but then, good job on trying hard
get us guys turn on...

Gotta learn from u bro, ya i know alot mistake cos i am half closing my eyes half typing.... LOL
This is a piece of work from a sick cat :D

geckoSG
30-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Gotta learn from u bro, ya i know alot mistake cos i am half closing my eyes half typing.... LOL
This is a piece of work from a sick cat :D

Hmmm, when will u be free to learn from me then?
Your place or my car or hotel? Kekeke...

(Kidding)

Good job sis. Anyway, I like such sort of relationship, friendship but still
possible for sexual fantasy to explore with each other, nothing sticky. :D

iswift
30-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Wah sis really nice story and believed lots of bro enjoy it. btw, envy R coz u really have a BIG APPETITE.

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Hmmm, when will u be free to learn from me then?
Your place or my car or hotel? Kekeke...

(Kidding)

Good job sis. Anyway, I like such sort of relationship, friendship but still
possible for sexual fantasy to explore with each other, nothing sticky. :D

haha...
WOOHOO :p

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Good story,keep it up :)

thank you :)

Bangster
30-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Aiyoh...so nice of you to post story updates when you are still not well.

Come come, gor gor give you Penisdol tablets...oops I mean, Panadol tablets.

Open your mouth big big har...ahhhhhh :D

Regular1000
30-09-2008, 12:52 PM
HI Meimei,

Thanks for inviting me to your story, am here show support for ur 'virgin' story thread...

A very good attempt and definitely a good start from a gung-ho sista. Hope to see more contribution from u. Good Job!

#btw, since the convention here has always been to appeal to male samsters. Your narration would be very stimulating if u could deliberately emphasis with description of urself; how u look (vital stats), how u feel.. how u cum (elaborate the sensation, elaborate the pain! :eek:).

detailed description of every move and response and the sentiments would drive brudders' little didi knocking on the underside of their table. :p

Keep it cuming... and enjoy ur Bonks!! :D:p

meowy_ger
30-09-2008, 07:35 PM
HI Meimei,

Thanks for inviting me to your story, am here show support for ur 'virgin' story thread...

A very good attempt and definitely a good start from a gung-ho sista. Hope to see more contribution from u. Good Job!

#btw, since the convention here has always been to appeal to male samsters. Your narration would be very stimulating if u could deliberately emphasis with description of urself; how u look (vital stats), how u feel.. how u cum (elaborate the sensation, elaborate the pain! :eek:).

detailed description of every move and response and the sentiments would drive brudders' little didi knocking on the underside of their table. :p

Keep it cuming... and enjoy ur Bonks!! :D:p

haha...
u wan my life? >.<

sennheiser
05-10-2008, 05:00 PM
nah.. not your life. just your vital stats.. :D dun stop! keep the stories coming!!

geckoSG
05-10-2008, 05:27 PM
When's the next instalment sis? ;)

riowilly
05-10-2008, 05:59 PM
hi lady,
good life experience with a big dick. really nice to hear from lady samster and keep it up. Remember to write if you have more of this.

Cheers!!

sadlonelyguyer
06-10-2008, 03:28 PM
hehee.. i want i want... so i hold his dick with my hand, lick the head of the didi touch and squeeze the ball as well, suck the didi head hard too. keep sucking for a while.

scream "DEAR PAIN PAIN" when he actually got his whole dick in, OMG its pain and shiok with a mixed feeling to it. He bonk me hard from behind and i keep screaming moaning non stop " dear faster harder make me pain" haha... make me pain is something i super liked about it. Pain and hard and fast, WOOHOO thats shiok. After awhile, R turn me over and put both my leg on

aniceguy
08-10-2008, 07:19 AM
Ended? Anymore come up?

Lookgood
08-10-2008, 08:44 PM
:)More please..tell us more:)

meowy_ger
02-11-2008, 03:36 AM
Dear brothers and sisters......
Should i continue to write part 2 of the story?
:)

weisianz
02-11-2008, 04:07 AM

do pls.. :D :D :D

theguynextroom
02-11-2008, 04:08 AM
man If u are really a girl I really pei fu u leh!!!!

im a newbie from penang, well ur relationship with ur male buddy is kinda like mine with my female buddy that kind of relationship that we can talk about anything but i've nvr tried that sex thing on my buddy man and yea she wears short skirts n low cut tops too :eek:

of course i wanna read more :D

waiwaiz
02-11-2008, 04:26 AM
This must really be a very sweet wonderful memory for you that you cant forget till now and decided to pen it down.
Just curious....you cant forget R?:)

Pls keep writing.........Like your original style of writing, just keep it this way..........:)

MiniHawk
02-11-2008, 11:49 AM

Waiting for what?:D

IWANT2FUCKYOU
02-11-2008, 01:35 PM
yes yes. part two please

kudaliar
02-11-2008, 10:17 PM

Izzit there is another new guy that you knew recently?? :eek:
Another rendevous...

meowy_ger
02-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Guess i should start it.....
I shall write this story as a converstation type....
sit back relax and enjoy :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Part1)

On a Thursday night, I was about to go to bed.
R called and destroy my whole plan for sleeping and dreaming of my PRINCE WILLIAM…..
Ring Ring…… there goes my mobile phone…..
Me: yes idiot….
R: How?????
Me: How what?
R: Later I am meeting a Trans Sexual….. I scared.
Me: scared den dun meet la…. How u know him?
R: not him la is her, she cut already……
Me: How u know cut liao?
R: She tell me de lei, she still say her pussy still virgin lor…..
Me: den pretty mah?
R: I saw her photo quite pretty….
Me: Idiot how u know her de?
R: dunno lei….. She dunno how get my number or dunno who give her my number lor…
Me: WHAT…. Siao arh….
R: But she got say she is trans sexual. My first reaction is Lady boy arh? Den she tell me don’t called us lady boy we are trans sexual la. Lady boy is those old English army give us de…..
Me: What the hell…. Lidat oso can…. U scared still wanna meet.
R: Never meet this kind before mah…..
Me: den u still wanna ask me?
R: But how to reject? I gotta meet her later…..
Me: This type different from girls de lor, girls u scared hurt them but this kind if u don’t be straight forward to them, they gotta think u are giving them a chance de lor…..
R: Really ma? Den how?
Me: Tell it straight la….. say u not interested in that type de la….
R: but I promiss her I gotta meet her de lei….
Me: might as well say u gotta fucked her…. Hahahahahaha….
R: No lei…. Meet for supper and chat only la……
Me: ok lor, bring me along…..
R: Cannot lei. She asked me to go alone and meet her lei….
Me: See, from here u should understand what she wants mah…..
R: What????
Me: ask u to fucked her la…. U stupid arh…..
R: Isit? She tell me she not easy get de lei…..
Me: haha…. Pls dun make me laugh….
R: she say she not come out sell de lor, she is what retail manager de hor….
Me: den u should be ok with meeting her, should be quite pretty if can be retail manager.
R: that’s what I think….
Me: how old is she?
R: erm…. 30?
Me: WHAT????? 30???? U crazy arh???
R: aiya… wait I go see, if not pretty den I tell her erm so late wanna go where? Nowhere never mind I can go home….
Me: hahaha…. Dun make me laugh lei…. U horrible lei….
R: no lei…. Really mah……
Me: sikali turn out is GHOST…..
R: cannot be la…. But yesterday she keep telling me she horny lor…..
Me: den u idiot arh? She want u to fucked her la…..
R: haha…. Isit… but she said le lei…. She say she not easy de lor….
Me: haha…. U believe meh…. She already make it so clear… first say u must come meet her alone den say she horny… den say she virgin for her pussy…. What is she trying to tell u? aiyo used your brain lei…..
R: ok la…. If she not pretty den I come over your house….
Me: FOR WHAT…..
R: sleep la…..
Me: WHAT….. u go home slp la…. My bed my pervious lei…. I spent thousand over for my bed and hundred over for my pillow too…
R: WHAT? Lidat I confirm wanna go there sleep liao…..
Me: Siao… go meet your ah gua la….
R: wei u at home now arh…. Call me lei….

(To be continue)

goofybaby69
03-11-2008, 12:26 AM
u go girl meow meow, nice story.

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 12:51 AM
(Part 2)

Me: Idiot… u really very troublesome lei….
R: since you at home mah…. Just used your house phone call me lei….
Me: Ok la idiot…. Private number is me arh….
Ring Ring…. Calling an Idiot R
Me: Wei…. Where u now?
R: On my way to fetch her lor…. I scare lei…..
Me: Scared what?
R: She said she wanna go sing lei…..
Me: den go la….
R: but I said she wanna go Mustafa there de KTV lei…..
Me: hahaha…. Ah gua love to go to those places de mah…..
R: But I scare people look at me lor…..
Me: if u choose to go out with her u should expect people will look at you de lei….
R: why?
Me: Ah gua lei… what u expect?
R: ya hor… and she is liked 170, but weight around 50 lidat…..
Me: Oh… quite slim….
R: Ya…. I see her picture in msn quite pretty……
Me: oh ok… good… later see liao let me know…..
R: But I scared la….
Me: Scared your head la…. Since u say meeting her…. Boooooo
R: ok… later I meet her liao den tell u chio anot…
Me: Imagine wait she rape u? what if she kiss u? hug u? hahahaha
R: Wei dun scared me lei….. u dun think so much la….
Me: ok la…. For your info I think they need to take what pills de rite. They take so that they will look famines rite?
R: erm… Homo Pills?
Me: ya ya…. And you imagine if they never take den the mustaches come out…. Haha…
R: wei you dun keep scared me can anot….
Me: not scaring u lei….. serious lei…. Imagine you go hotel den next morning wake up, she got mustaches look at u wanna kiss u…. hahahahaha….
R: you dun think so much la…. I reaching her place liao….. think I lost my way….
Me: Nothing special you always lost your way…..
R: haha…. Wait I called her u dun put down….
Me: Found your way anot…..
R: yeah… found… I under her block
Me: excited mah?
R: erm… ok la… but abit scared lor….
Me: Siao…. Go there liao still scare… but why so long arh?
R: Ya lor… I think she taking her own sweet time lor….
Me: haha… be patient….
R: She say scare I disappointed lor…. She say she wear really normal….
Me: haha… relax la… but I heard ah gua make up and no make up very different de lei…. So u beware arh….
R: WHAT…. You dun scared me la…
Me: hahaha… wait u see her pretty anot tell me lei… but how u gotta respond if she come liao?
R: erm pretty den I say ya den not pretty I say erm no la….
Me: oh if I ask pretty anot u just answer me ya or no la….
R: ok no problem….
(a female/male voice suddenly appear behind, speaking in chinese, sorry arh I am late)
Me: Pretty mah?
R: ya
Me: ok bye dun disturb u le…..
R: ok…

(To be continue)

tok_cock
03-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Nice story.. Keep it up..

Will support till the end... :)

shithead75
03-11-2008, 01:18 AM
Erh.... Nice story u have there... I was reading the thread with amusment... But sorry if I offend you but you mention that you and R actually converse in English... But from the way your narrative goes, it's alot more to Singlish... LOL... Just kidding... Great story sis... Keep it cumming.

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 01:47 AM
Erh.... Nice story u have there... I was reading the thread with amusment... But sorry if I offend you but you mention that you and R actually converse in English... But from the way your narrative goes, it's alot more to Singlish... LOL... Just kidding... Great story sis... Keep it cumming.

erm..... is mixed and match ba....
LOL.....

blohsg
03-11-2008, 02:05 AM
hehehe Meowy ...

caught a cold in the recent rain showers eh ?

Puurrr purrr purrrr

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 02:39 AM
(Part 3)

Update everyone that R postponed his date of going back to studies….
I sms R at 2am plus, Wei where u go?
No reply…..
I sms again at 3am plus…. Wei u kena murder arh? Or you enjoing bonking her?
At about 4am plus, phone sms ring….
R sms: call me….
As usual, I very excited to know the story so I called him immediately
Me: Wei why never reply? Busy bonking her arh?
R: No la… crazy….
Me: You got take off her underwear to see got kkj anot….
R: Siao… no la….
Me: eiye…. I so interested. Waste my time I know I go slp lor….
R: haha… don’t lidat la….
Me: Idiot lei u…. arghhh…. Why I got u this kind of friend arh?
R: WHAT? Haha…..wei, but hor after we eat den at her house downstair she really pull down the chair in my car and lie down. She said she wanna rest in my car for awhile. She even try to touch touch, erm dunno is I sensitive or what…..
Me: den den den? Haha….
R: Erm…. She even say I so innocent in chinese lor….
Me: WTF…. Dun make me laugh lei…. Hahahaha…. Its only because you aren’t interested in ah gua lah…. KPO lei…. Not interested still go meet people… No wonder she got wrong idea la… u OBI lei…..
R: But her breast FLAT lei…. So I really wonder did she cut off de mah….
Me: WHAT? Den she wear what to meet u?
R: She really never make up at all lei. Den dress abit aunty wont turn on kind….
Me: haha…. Natural lei….
R: Erm liked what u say very different….. She showed me all the photos in my mobile phone and really pretty….
Me: haha… liked I told u right…..
R: Wei I ask u if I ask u to be my gf will u accept anot?
Me: you crazy arh…. Impossible la…. No No No
R: why?
Me: Cos you are a flirt….
R: IF I am not flirt lei…
Me: No No No….
R: Why?
Me: Stupid lei… We good friend forever….. impossible k….
R: Why?
Me: No why… stop it….
R: ok ok…. Wei I come your house now la….
Me: Siao for what? U go home la… but I hungry lei… PRATA….
R: I damn full lor….
Me: Win le lor… IDIOT….
R: haha…. Or I see u eat…..
Me: DUN WANT…..
R: ok lor…. Den I come over to your house now k.
Me: For what?
R: Sleep la….
Me: Lame…. You can sleep at home lei….
R: ok lor den I go home…..
Me: Where u now?
R: Reaching home la…. Turning into my car park….
Me: oh thou u say u wanna come over?
R: You dun let me go lei….
Me: haha… BOOOO
R: walking back to my house le la…..

(To be continue)

geckoSG
03-11-2008, 10:38 AM
LOLz, sis...

This is one hell of an adventure for your R... Damn funny conversation.
Will stay tuned. Need some laughter after being so stressed up.

:D

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 04:27 PM
LOLz, sis...

This is one hell of an adventure for your R... Damn funny conversation.
Will stay tuned. Need some laughter after being so stressed up.

:D

whahhahaa.....
Kor kor u take my story as joke sia.... :eek:

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 05:00 PM
(Part 4)

While R walking to his house, we are still talking rubbish on the phone….
Me: Wei idiot where u now?
R: at home, inside my room now. Wait I take off clothes first
Me: ok sure.
R: ok done, u online arh? msn?
Me: Yeah. Parking, chatting with you lor.
R: haha……
Me: wanna come my house anot?
R: WHAT DE? Just now tell u I wanna go over to your place u say dun wan now u want….
Me: Boo I knew u won’t come over de lei….
R: who say if u say now I will come de….
Me: WHAT? Now so late can’t get condom liao u give up the idea la….
R: Your place no 7 eleven meh?
Me: No la…. U should know mah, my place here quite wu lu de.
R: nvm…. My house outside got lei…. Just say yes and I will have my way de….
Me: Boo….. den u gotta buy coupon lor. If not good luck to u.
R: your house got coupons?
Me: No la…. My car sold off le lei….
R: oh yah…. No problem I go my place 7 eleven now…..
Me: for what…
R: u dun ask so much, just say yes faster…..
Me: whatever la…..
R: what whatever? I know u wan it de…. Haha
Me: Idiot…. Den I go bath lor…
R: den I should shower first before I go over?
Me: shower la… dirty idiot…..
R: ok….. I will be reaching about 5am plus to 6am ok
Me: ok sure….
R: sms me your address
Me: ok sure…. Bye
R: bye

(To be continue)

BabyJane
03-11-2008, 05:39 PM
WOW meowy... you getting early breakfast keke. More more please :p

wodemama
03-11-2008, 05:58 PM
For the first time, i am rather interested in this story compared to the other threads. Keep the story cumming!

p/s hi BJ

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 05:59 PM
(Part 5)

I went to bath immediately after I sms him my address again….
Me sms: wei later u at carpark wait for me, I go out fetch u ba.
R sms: Wei I lost your address sms again….
R sms: I reached le….
R called me (missed call)
R sms: faster I tired….
After I come out from bath, WOW 3 sms 1 missed call from that idiot….
Me sms: wei I coming out now…
Walking to my room with a piece of towel, as I need to go carpark to fetch him so I decided to wear a mini jean skirt, a black and white panty, a red bra and a piece of low cut top. As my hair is still wet, I decided to use a towel to cover my hair to walk out and without any make up. My skin is smooth so I guess I won’t scare anybody out the carpark. Haha
Opening my house door, saw R at the alloy of the carpark. Oh ya my house link to carpark directly.
R saw me and walk over. Shhhh…. First thing he do is disturb my fish, guess my fish is irritated with him too… haha
Locked my house door, bring him to my room. Beforehand I already warned him its very cold in my room. Told him he can never survive in my room.
Walking to my room, locked my room to be safe. R loved my room,
R: your room damn comfortable.
Me: of cos……
My room are full with everything. A LCD tv, a sony vaio lappy, a queen size bed, lots of soft toy but keep them in transparent bags due to my nose sensitive, a turtle, a dvd player, and etc
R: I like your room lei…. Everything so cute and nice.
(R took off his clothes and everything even his underwear -.- cos he always slp naked)
R theory is he can never slp with any piece of clothes and the person next to him cannot slp with clothes too cos he cant slp)
I am drying my hair with a towel. R move over to touched my breast from outside.
Me: wei idiot, u say u tired u should be sleeping.
R: but I cant resist seeing your beautiful leg and your breast. You should know I cant sleep when u are with you clothes.
Me: you dun rubbish, go slp….
R just continue to disturb me when I am drying my hair. I try to push him down the bed.
(abit of myself, I am not tall standing at around 1.5m, not slim more to those bah bah type, with 38c wearing size 28 mini skirt and with small arse of liked 34 the most, I do not like to wear pant, weird thing is I have a pair of beautiful leg, a pair of slim beautiful leg)
(abit about R, he is standing at 1.76m, slim idiot, most important with a very big dick of 7inch at least and its real thick kind, imagine that i am only able to suck the head of the dick)
R lied on the bed, covering the comforter.
As for me I walk over to climb my hair, after climbing my hair I go back to my bed and its semi dry now.
R crawl over to hug me and try to kiss me.
Me: Idiot thou u very tired wanna slp?
R: but I cant after I see u.
Me: Rubbish
R move over to pull off my skirt (all my skirt are loss now due to some diet ba)
R continue to take off my top and bra and lastly the panty, and yes he got his way again.
R: why your panty all so cute. Haha
Me: idiot, whats wrong?
R move over to hug and and squeeze my breast, there I go with a soft moan.
Things start with hugging, kissing and touching….

(To be continue)

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 06:45 PM
(Part 6)

R and me kisses passionately, a very long and wet 1. With his hand all over my body, touch from breast to pussy. I hug R tightly, very tight.
I whisper into R ear, idiot I never smuggle guy to my house de lor….
R smile back and hug me tight.
R start to play with my clitor and move on to my hole with 1 finger, continue with 2 finger. I just continue to kiss him hard cos my dad is next door sleeping. Imagine you are enjoying but yet you cant express it by moaning out at all? The feeling sux.
Holding to my moan, the more R will disturb me.
Me: can I suck your dick dear?
R: of cos, u can have it.
Moving down to the big and hard dick, without second thought I just put it into my mouth and suck it with my right hand playing the balls hard. I try to turn over to look at R when I sucked him. He give me a fucking horny look back.
After awhile we back to hugging and kissing on my bed. R move down to give me a good licked. As I am someone who cannot stand people licking me. I will get damn horny from being licked. After being licked for awhile, I said.
Me: Dear do u wanna fucked me?
R start moving toward me and hug me.
R: do u wan me to fucked u?
Me: do u wan to fucked me?
R: yes, but do u wan me to fucked u?
Me: yes dear….
I start to unwrap the condom and take it out.
Trying to put the condom on R dick.
R: come on top of me.
Moving on top of him, trying to put dick into my pussy but its really hard to put it in.
Trying real hard to put his dick in, I wanna scream but I can’t because daddy next door, but its really really really very hard. The kind of pain is hard to describe.
Me: dear very pain lor
R: of cos la, u so tight. But if without condom even more best.
Me: idiot…..
R start to rock me from below, I lie on him and hug him real tight moaning softly into his ear.
Me: dear faster, very pain but shiok…. Arghhhh…. (
Moving my lip to his lip and kiss him hard because I really can’t take it anymore and I really wana moan out soon)
We rock for a moment of dunno how long.
R: wan doggie?
Me: dun wan la, very pain.
R: why girls always say doggie very pain?
Me: Cos really very pain. Now my dad still at home wait till he go work den let u doggie cos I confirm will moan damn loud de.
R: ok ok. You lie down.
Moving myself on lying down of the bed. R move himself toward me and put his dick in real hard. Doing a missionary on me.
As usual I hug him tight, with my leg holding on his waist tightly and my hand hugging him tight.
After fucking awhile, R pull my leg to put it on his shoulder and fucked me real hard, holding moan is real hard, but I can only try to hold on to it…..
Me: Dear pain, arh arh arh…..
R look at me and fucked me even harder till he cum, R never failed to make me cummed.
After we both cummed, cleaning up and hug each other to bed.

(To be continue)

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
(Part 7)

Daddy normally go to work around 8plus in the morning. But he never opened my room door whenever he is at home.
R really sleep liked a pig after the first love making.

Morning 8:30am…..
Wake up and put on a piece of my clothes and walk to the toilet to pee and wash my pussy, taking a look round the house to make sure nobody is at home. Walking back to my own room and locked the door once again.
Crawling back to my bed, heading toward R whom hide under the comforter. Hugging R from behind, moving my hand toward his dick and touch it. OMG, its hardon again…..
R turned his head over, looked at me and asked your dad gone to worked?
Me: yeah….
I move on to kiss R…
R: dun wan I got bad breath now la silly.
Me: I dun care….
We both start to kiss passionately once again.
R: I want water….
I pass him my cup of water. After drinking his water, he move his head over to kiss me once again.
R: what time now?
Me: going 9am
R: WHAT? So early I wanna slp, action start at 2pm…..
(R hide into the comforter once again and hide in the corner)
Me: I dun care, I want….
Moving toward R, my hand going into the comforter feeling his hardon dick once again. Giving it a hard rub on the balls. R started to lie flat on the bed instead of squeezing himself to the corner. I start to move my head down and give him a good hard suck, licking the tip top of the dicky head and stroking the dick rubbing the ball.
R: I wanna sleep…. You bad lei dun let me sleep….
Me: that’s what u did to me when u came…
R: WHAT? Where got….. is u lor…
Me: Me again? What did I do?
R: you know I cannot resist your leg and breast de mah.
Me: Den my fault? I do nothing lor. Now I dun care I wan means I want.
R: 2pm lah….
Me: no I dun care, I crawl on u le arh….
R: ok lor… haha
Crawl on top of him and put his dick once again into my pussy deep hard. Riding on top of him and shake my way with loud moan this time.
Me: arh arh arh arrrrrr….. pain pain but shiok….
R give me a horny smile and insert in harder.
Me: whisper into R ear and say honey do u wanna doggie me?
R: of cos…. Come move over….
Moving myself to the doggie position for R to insert me. The morning he turn over and try to insert into my pussy, I SREAM really SCREAM out loud, I moan non stop and scream for pain.
Me: ar ar ar pain really very pain tears almost fall.
R: very pain? Still wan?
Me: yes. I want more…..
R heard what I said and fucked me harder and deeper. The feeling is really hard to describe. Its real pain and R really hit my G spot. The more I scream the harder R bang me. Until at a point I really can’t take it and move my arse away.
Me: cannot le damn pain, but quite shiok.
R: tired lor….
R hug me tight and he fall asleep without cumming. But he can really last very long.

(To be continue)

fatfart
03-11-2008, 08:08 PM
that's yummy....

give me more!!!!!!!!!

natsuki
03-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Hmmm.. The guy in the story sound familiar.... Meowy.... LoLx~ :D Hmmmm~~~

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Hmmm.. The guy in the story sound familiar.... Meowy.... LoLx~ :D Hmmmm~~~

u know my friend sia :eek:

natsuki
03-11-2008, 08:37 PM
u know my friend sia :eek:

Oops~ Sala~ :p But nice encounters sia! Keep the stories coming~ Muackz! :D

goofybaby69
03-11-2008, 08:54 PM
meowy ger, i didn't know u so horny one, morning, noon and night also can.
Ur Mr R very super lah. kekeke

very pain, shiok and horny story.:D

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 10:11 PM
(Part8)

After R had fallen asleep, I start to move myself away as I cant sleep with any clothes on. First I charge a new toothbrush for him and continue wearing my sleepwear and go to toilet wash up abit. Crawl back to my bed and watch abit of the hong kong drama but fall asleep in a second.
Wake up around 2pm, shake R and whisper into his ear with words.
Me: piggy wake up 2pm le.
R continue to sleep and use a small pillow to cover his ear.
Continue to shake R to wake him up.
Me: I charge a new toothbrush for u liao.
R: orh
Me: whisper into R ear and say, I want…..
Moving myself into the comforter and disturb his dick. Rubbing the ball once again and putting his dick into my mouth.
R: you very naughty lei….
Me: now den u know me?
R smile back.
Me: why u so hard?
R: u la….
Me: me again?
I crawl on top of him again…. Putting his dick into my pussy and shake…..
Me: arh arh arh…. Dear more pls make me pain….
Pulling R hand to cup both my hand. R just squeeze them with his both hand.
R: turn over and face the other side we try female type of doggie….
I turned over and pull in his dick once again and shake from the other direction. R cup my breast when I am shaking hard and moaning hard. R is lying flat on the bed whereas I am on top riding on him but aren’t facing him.
Me: Dear lidat not as pain as doggie la.
R: ok we do doggie.
Moving our arse and I change into the doggie position. R insert his big and hard dick into my wet pussy.
R: y u so wet.
Me: Idiot u make 1 lor…
R: You horny lor…
Me: u make me horny k.
R rammed me hard from behind and I scream none stop. “Harder pls, make me pain, arh arh arh arh….. dear pain pain” When R hear I scream for pain I bang me harder and deeper. Its really hitting my G spot just liked hitting the wall.
After doggie, we choose to lie down on my bed cos we really bonk for quite sometime. We hug and chat.

(To be continue)

lvbz
03-11-2008, 10:19 PM
good story sis!

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 10:36 PM
(Part 9)

R and me start chatting about my family stuff. We are real good friends whom chat everything under the sun the mod the sky.
R: your parents really not gotta get back?
Me: nope. I dun think so dun be bother with them too.
R: but u really good life mah….
Me: erm ok la… have I told u I am the only 1 over my dad side?
R: WHAT?
Me: u what WHAT?
R: den since u are being pamper so much, why not we try having our baby den u dun tell ur parents whose child is this.
Me: Siao arh….
R: will u tell ur bf this is his child or will u tell him straight that isn’t his if u got my kid?
Me: erm… I think I will choose to break and tell him straight that the kid isn’t his ba.
R: Good den I visit our child every once a yr la.
Me: u crazy arh….
R: den leap years lor…
Me: R u watch too much TV le…. STOP IT if not I throw you out of my room window instead of open the door for you.
R: really la… want anot?
(R is hugging me from behind and abit of side by side. He try to push his dick inside my pussy from a side)
Me: start moaning… arh arh….
R: you dun horny first, dun concentrate on the fucked la. Answer me want anot? Let me shoot in den have our kid…
Me: you dun siao. I dun wan u baby please….
R: I so cute….
Me: I dun think so….. at least not to me…. Continue to bonk me la….
(when R is shaking his dick in and out of my pussy, I use 1 of my finger to rub my clip. After awhile R used his finger to rub my clip as well and stop so I continue using my own finger to rub the clip and moan non stop. )
Me: SCREAM DEAR FUCK ME HARDER PLS DEEPER FASTER I CUMMING CUMMING REALLY CUMMING
R really fucked me damn fast and hard still can hear the sound of him smacking my arse.
R: you cummed?
Me: Yes, very wet…..
R hug me tightly…. Continue to bonk me with missionary but I think he is too tired for not sleeping for 2 days and could not cum. We hug each other tight for awhile and I say I wanna go bath.
R: bath together?
Me: dun wan la I shy…
R: *laughing away* Shy ur head, which part of urs I never see before….
Me: rubbish lor u. I charge the toothbrush for u le.
R: wow…. So sweet u treat me so good arh…
Me: duh~
I am walking toward the toilet…… R is following from behind…..

(To be Continue)

meowy_ger
03-11-2008, 11:22 PM
(Part 10)
The Last episode
Hope you all enjoy my story. Would up me if u enjoyed. The next story might be a long ago story about me and my FB/LOVER…… But no promised.

R sitting on my toilet bowl whereas me brushing my teeth and washing my face. I walk to the bathing place and start bathing myself first and R start to brush his teeth.
After brushing his teeth, R walk over to me and touch me on my breast. I start to put soap all over for him when he at first wanted to do it on his own.
R: WHAT… u so sweet. U lidat very love lor.
Me: Silly lei u….
R: u lidat make me wan to marry. Den can u bath me lidat everyday….
Me: you crazy arh? But if next time my husband dun mind I wan to do that to my husband everyday lor.
R: den I wan lei…
Me: Rubbish la u….
R: what is ur washing face foam?
Me: there lor…. The washing foam just get it….
R: wow no wonder your face so nice…
Me: thanks…
Wrapping my body with a towel and walking back to my bed. The moment I reach my room, dry myself and put on my clothes because I wanna go over to my aunt place to accompany her.
Me: Wei wat u doing outside my room?
R: Very cold lor
Me: crazy arh, I off air con le lei….
R: still cold lor….
Me: haha….. not at all lor….
Pulling R back to my room….
R looking at my photo inside my room.
R: you look prettier last time. How old is that?
Me: erm…. 21st
R: Isit?
Me: yeah… that time fatter lei -.-
R: haha….. isit….
Me: but everyone think now prettier.
R: isit… haha…. But I really like your room lor. Very comfy. If you willing I want to come slp in your room everyday lei.
Me: you crazy arh?
R: serious lor.
Me: Siao…. No way… booo
R: eiye…. Dun lidat la…. Tml I come again…
Me: your head la….
Me: I wanna go my aunt house, wanna fetch me over?
R: ok sure…

THE END….

jiafre
04-11-2008, 12:19 AM
hey Meowy_ger,

Nice story but how come no ending? u guys still close frens?
I have a couple of good frens cum fb those days until now we still arrange some session when her bf is not in town.. :D

edmundhello
04-11-2008, 06:08 AM
Meowy, u and R no more action after that day? last time my Fb also like meow meow... too bad she not as big as yr 38C lo... u sound so much like her... when she keep saying F**k me, F**k me harder when I doggie her. :D but she cannot take the pain like u can lo. :( btw, give u 3 condoms in case u need it... :)

Bangster
04-11-2008, 12:09 PM
No ending cos she got caught by SPCA liao.

Society for the Prevention of Carnal Activities....heheehe

Wah 38C boobs ah!!! That is divine at this age. But later at about 40, you can throw them to the back and carry them around like a haversack.

meowy_ger
04-11-2008, 04:27 PM
No ending cos she got caught by SPCA liao.

Society for the Prevention of Carnal Activities....heheehe

Wah 38C boobs ah!!! That is divine at this age. But later at about 40, you can throw them to the back and carry them around like a haversack.

haha.....
dun make me laugh lei....
SPCA sia =x
ya lor....
in the say this cat too rare and cute just snatch ir from R so R cry sadly :(

SimpleMind
12-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Wei ger...great story u hv..feel like im ur Mr R...hahaha overall - wonderful ;)