PDA

View Full Version : Hair Wash / Facial with Special Services

jerryjj
04-10-2023, 05:09 PM
Hi all, I recently started to venture into JB as there is a diminishing (or rather I'm getting outdated) supply of such services in sg. Hopefully someone can hook me up with one of such service. TIA!

12-10-2023, 05:47 AM
Hi all, I recently started to venture into JB as there is a diminishing (or rather I'm getting outdated) supply of such services in sg. Hopefully someone can hook me up with one of such service. TIA!

There is one in Bukit indah. All Vietnamese.. All of them are young.. very skillfull in facial,Hair wash, plus good real massage... Extra all depend. haha

Hyperlemon
12-10-2023, 03:23 PM
There is one in Bukit indah. All Vietnamese.. All of them are young.. very skillfull in facial,Hair wash, plus good real massage... Extra all depend. haha

Bro got contact? which shop?

Wanker93
17-10-2023, 01:45 PM
Hi bros! Can share with me the contact for the hair wash and facial at bukit indah? Thanks boss!

anyuser80
18-10-2023, 11:42 AM

Please share location bro. Thanks a lot

IntelDuoCore
18-10-2023, 03:55 PM
Bro can share contact

nkt1668
20-10-2023, 10:15 AM

Hi bros! Can share with me the contact for the hair wash and facial at bukit indah? Thanks boss!

darklordV
20-10-2023, 11:15 AM
Please pm location bro.. many thanks

Gyozai
22-10-2023, 01:16 AM

Hi Bro mind sharing? Thanks.

blurqaz
24-10-2023, 04:16 PM

hey bro,

can share this?? thanks much :>

Adlih
24-10-2023, 05:01 PM

Hi bro, able to share the location? Tia

Bjord
24-10-2023, 09:41 PM
Hi bro can share ctc?

palvin
25-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Bro, please share location and ctc. Kamsia! :)

Popipu
25-10-2023, 09:16 PM
Hi bro, appreciate if you can share contact pls, thanks in advance

anson
25-10-2023, 09:22 PM

Can you please pm me the location? Thanks!

Nn950nn950
04-11-2023, 03:35 AM

Hi bro can share contact please

aionang
10-11-2023, 03:33 PM
went to pariss hotel but there was no such spa nearby :(

Nzspa
10-11-2023, 07:16 PM
NZ SPA Berjaya Waterfront Hotel Level 7

Kim >+60103773178
Nick> +60193622051

readysteady
13-11-2023, 09:03 PM

Can PM the location for the one in Bt Indah?

Bobbylol99
15-11-2023, 02:24 AM
hi:) can pm the location of the bukit indah place? tia!

ym888
15-11-2023, 02:37 PM
Hi can pm thanks

Yobi
16-11-2023, 12:14 AM
There is one in Bukit indah. All Vietnamese.. All of them are young.. very skillful in facial,Hair wash, plus good real massage... Extra all depend. haha

Bro, pmed you for more information

RayNix
18-11-2023, 11:42 PM
hi bro can pm me for location please?
thank you in advance

Scuff011
22-11-2023, 03:54 PM

Bro can share the location

ongkp
22-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Interesting…. Can share location

Happy13333
22-11-2023, 08:15 PM

Hi bro can share contact? TIA

HazPexx
30-11-2023, 01:05 PM
Bro. Share me location. Thanks in advance

kamadharma
02-12-2023, 09:59 AM
Bro got contact? which shop?

Care to share?

victorhugo999
02-12-2023, 11:46 AM

Thx bro for contact 😉

darkness108
04-12-2023, 02:34 AM
Location pls

maufans
04-12-2023, 11:47 AM
Care to share with me location? TIA 😊

Siuwee
04-12-2023, 02:06 PM

can pm? thanks bro

Gonnyfan
04-12-2023, 05:13 PM

Pm location pls

Gonnyfan
04-12-2023, 05:18 PM
Pm location please. Thanks!

Haveanicedayok
06-12-2023, 04:13 PM
hi can pm location? Keen to try hair wash in indah, as doing a short trip to johor in jan. Tia!

siliconer
06-12-2023, 04:55 PM

Thanks to Bro 175569, gotten the location. Their sign board not ready so soft launch. Required to contact the shop manager to make a booking before going.
Pricing wise:

Wash hair + face wash 45 minute MYR48
Wash hair + face wash + facial mask + massage shoulder, hand+ foot 90 minute MYR 98
Massage head + wash hair + facial mask + wash face + massage face + full body massage (oil and hotstone) 150 minute MYR 218

Took the 90 mins package, not bad, a normal shop. After chatting with lady boss, realised she also can arrange for VN girls for happy ending. A very cheerful hardworking lady.

Naka_Timo
07-12-2023, 08:51 PM
Thanks to Bro 175569, gotten the location (Level 1
Require to contact the shop manager to make a booking before going. Wechat ID: meileishop1 ,shop manager:Lani.
Pricing wise:

Wash hair + face wash + facial mask 90 minute MYR 98
Massage head + wash hair + wash face + massage face + massage shoulder & hand + foot 150 minute MYR 218

Took the 90 mins package, not bad, a normal shop. After chatting with Lani,realise she also can arrange for VN girls for happy ending. A very cheerful hardworking lady.

Nice share, too bad. Upped you before already.

12-12-2023, 06:34 PM
Bro.. Appreciate if you could delete the message.. Suppose to be confidential.. The lady boss dont like it to be published in public.. Thank you

cxtang7
17-12-2023, 06:41 PM
Hi bro, would appreciate if you can share the contact. Thanks.

devion
17-12-2023, 10:24 PM
Hi can share location, pls PM, thanks!!

20percent
21-12-2023, 07:36 PM
Guys, im going to recce this place tomorrow.. will post a FR when im done because so far, WA communication gives a bad vibe.. haha

Gump
23-12-2023, 12:12 PM
Guys, im going to recce this place tomorrow.. will post a FR when im done because so far, WA communication gives a bad vibe.. haha

How was it?

want0nmee
23-12-2023, 09:25 PM

pending FR from you bro

20percent
28-12-2023, 09:11 PM
Sorry for the delay bros.

I went to recce this place, verified that it is a clean place.
No SYT found as well, more like milf. But i highly recommended if you want to wash hair + head massage + body massage

I will probably visit this place every two months or so, as the lady in charge of the shop is very friendly to chat with.

hilltower
29-12-2023, 05:23 AM
Thank you 20percent...Upped you.

ubikayu
29-12-2023, 05:28 PM
Sorry for the delay bros.

I went to recce this place, verified that it is a clean place.
No SYT found as well, more like milf. But i highly recommended if you want to wash hair + head massage + body massage

I will probably visit this place every two months or so, as the lady in charge of the shop is very friendly to chat with.

I recommend this:
https://t.me/VSsalon

Saxies
02-01-2024, 01:41 AM

Hi bro could you PM this place? I've never tried hair wash services before and would love to try! TYIA!

20percent
02-01-2024, 08:29 AM
I recommend this:

Yes bro, i recently found this place as well, considering to recce today

But seems like the focus is different, the place recommended by OP gives alot of time to complete the package, but the other place you mentioned.. time abit short la.. haha

Sniperfury
02-01-2024, 01:24 PM
Yesterday went to a JB salon

Seated at a chair. Girl about 28. VN. Low cut, huge white boob almost drop out.

First was the ear digging. She wore freaking forehead lamp torch like going to bat caves to explore. She was visibly shocked and excited to see the insides of my ears. She used 4-5 professional tools and started digging. One big piece, I can really hear the ripping out of the wax from the walls. She was like showing the ton of wax to the 2 other ladies beside us.

Followed by shaving with a disposable shaver with cream.

Then she checked my nose for hair.

Shampoo was next. Good rub and a quick neck massage. Then we proceed upstairs to wash hair.

Laid flat on the hair wash seat. She started rinsing my hair then wrapped my hair with a towel. Next was a facial wash then she put a moisturising face mask on my face.

Interesting part lai liao.

Without warning, she unzipped and pulled off my berms. Wiped thoroughly and proceeded to suck rigorously. Let go in her mouth, she took it like a champion.

Me still without pants, she prepared a tub of warm water to soak my feets. Then she squat there and clean the feet.

Dressed up, sat at another 90° chair where she blow my hair dry.

Left happy. 240 RM 45mins (I extended cos my ears alone took 30mins).

I think its not about the happy ending, it was the combination of everything, hair/ears/face grooming, neck massage, wash feet etc at that 240rm that would keep me going back. I would have went there even without the CIM service.

poisonbox
02-01-2024, 03:16 PM

First was the ear digging. She wore freaking forehead lamp torch like going to bat caves to explore. She was visibly shocked and excited to see the insides of my ears. She used 4-5 professional tools and started digging. One big piece, I can really hear the ripping out of the wax from the walls. She was like showing the ton of wax to the 2 other ladies beside us.

Shampoo was next. Good rub and a quick neck massage. Then we proceed upstairs to wash hair.

Laid flat on the hair wash seat. She started rinsing my hair then wrapped my hair with a towel. Next was a facial wash then she put a moisturising face mask on my face.

Without warning, she unzipped and pulled off my berms. Wiped thoroughly and proceeded to suck rigorously. Let go in her mouth, she took it like a champion.

Me still without pants, she prepared a tub of warm water to soak my feets. Then she squat there and clean the feet.

I think its not about the happy ending, it was the combination of everything, hair/ears/face grooming, neck massage, wash feet etc at that 240rm that would keep me going back. I would have went there even without the CIM service.
sounds good. can PM the location? need appointment? ThanksS!

Kopikawkaw
02-01-2024, 05:35 PM

Pls pm location

Bnthlm
02-01-2024, 09:20 PM

Bro plus pm location, thanks!

amtose1
02-01-2024, 09:40 PM
Bro can PM location thanks!

Citizens
02-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Pls pm location

See post #46 (https://samsforum.website/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=46)

Citizens
02-01-2024, 10:07 PM
Bro can PM location thanks!

See post #46 (https://samsforum.website/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=46)

Haveanicedayok
03-01-2024, 12:55 AM
Hi bro, able to share contact?
Am in jb now so able to try this out asap
Tia!!

QUOTE=Sniperfury;22951284]Yesterday went to a JB salon

I think its not about the happy ending, it was the combination of everything, hair/ears/face grooming, neck massage, wash feet etc at that 240rm that would keep me going back. I would have went there even without the CIM service.[/QUOTE]

Haveanicedayok
03-01-2024, 12:59 AM
Took the 150min package today. Really good massage done by syt viet. Better than alot of other thai massages offered in massage joints

Clean joint

Like the other bro said, lady boss gpod chatter. If only she provides off menu items well you cant get everything

Thanks to Bro 175569, gotten the location. Their sign board not ready so soft launch. Required to contact the shop manager to make a booking before going.
Pricing wise:

Wash hair + face wash + facial mask + massage shoulder, hand+ foot 90 minute MYR 98
Massage head + wash hair + facial mask + wash face + massage face + full body massage (oil and hotstone) 150 minute MYR 218

Took the 90 mins package, not bad, a normal shop. After chatting with lady boss, realised she also can arrange for VN girls for happy ending. A very cheerful hardworking lady.

silenceReader
03-01-2024, 03:31 AM
hmmm for the clean joint, 1 bro say no syt only MILF, another say syt. guess have to check it out to find out

Haveanicedayok
03-01-2024, 08:28 AM
I correct myself i think the syt is early milf.

hmmm for the clean joint, 1 bro say no syt only MILF, another say syt. guess have to check it out to find out

Sniperfury
03-01-2024, 10:43 AM

Sorry sorry. Forgot write place. No need PM, it's VS Salon!

ahjun18
03-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Sorry sorry. Forgot write place. No need PM, it's VS Salon!

Can know the location? I cannot find it on google

Cunt-Sucker
03-01-2024, 09:06 PM
Went to VS 2 days ago, and asked for 502. Took the RM240 package and here’s the review.

Face: 8/10
Figure: 9/10
Boobs: B-cup
Legs: Sibei long and slender
Ear-cleaning: 5/10 (It’s like having piano-massage in both your ears for 5-minute?)
Face wash & mask: Just SOP
Hair wash: SOP again, nothing to shoutout
After a simple drying up my hair, here comes the main show:
GFE: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10, with enough suction power and maintaining eye-contact
CIM: 10/10 Will thrill my small-head after a few seconds of the explosion to maintain the song-ness.
Tip: RM30 for her hard work
RTF: Yes, but will try out other girls first.

Please refer to #46 post for address and directions. Do not ask me for the location.

darth.vader
05-01-2024, 01:57 PM
Tried VS Salon a couple of days back.‘it’s really a new setup, some workers are still doing minor touch up work and moving in furniture, but operations are smooth. Booked in advance for 665 as I saw she is one of the more popular ones in the TG chat.

Face: 9 (pre-milf, but pretty. Looks better with her hair down)
Figure: 8 (slight tummy fats)
Boobs: B
Services: Good, she is very thorough and patient, makes sure to finish each part of the process completely and not rushed. In fact, I took the 45min package and the whole process took about 70mins (including the CIM part)
BBBJ/CIM: Slightly above average. I took abit of time to shoot but she was consistently and patiently going at it to make it happen. Some minus points that her head faced away from me when she did the duty (presumably so I can rabba her easily), and limited tongue work on the head.
RTM: Maybe but will check other stylists first

Perepopy
08-01-2024, 03:42 PM
Tried this VS Salon for the 1st time today. Was randomly assigned 666 but you can fish tank here. I chose not to.

Face: 7/10 she looks young but chao lao

Figure and boobs: 8/10 great figure, firm ass. One of the nicer boobs Ive seen but cannot touch nipple and cannot zhut. Such a shame.

Ssrvices: 10/10 Every step was done professionally. 45mins really cannot finish everything but the ML was nice enough to take her time for each step. I did not feel rushed at all. Total duration 1h+

GFE: 0/10, super commercial, super professional, 0 conversation. I don’t really mind it cuz this is not a fuck joint, more like a cum and go joint. Anyway with the mask and shaving cream while she has a blade to your throat, can’t really talk much also.

Bbbj/cim: 8/10 Great suction, great rhythm, no teeth, not much variation. Pretty good overall, nothing much to complain, nothing to shout at either. Can go a long time without complaining. She’s just like a robot doing her job.

Rtm: Sure! When i wanna be pampered and lie down do nothing. 666 is a failsafe, Can’t go wrong but maybe after trying others 1st.

james38
08-01-2024, 03:55 PM
Dear all bros,
Any hair wash / Facial with special services in Singapore here?
Mind sharing?
Thank you.

Rgds,
James

Motorcraze_86
10-01-2024, 06:59 PM
Tried and confirm it's a good experience, unique and exciting once go up to individual room for hair wash.

Didn't make any booking so when I reach there, a parade was done for me to make my choice.

Chose a lady and later got to know she is 666.
Figure super good.

Manicure, facial shave, ear digging and shampooing all done professionally. By this point already about 35mins spent.

Then was brought up to L2 room. Room nicely done and very new and clean. Told to lie down to wash off the shampoo. At the same time facial wash also.

After wash hair and facial wash, comes the exciting part.

I can hear her removing her clothes, then she remove my berms.

Wa.... Too excited thinking back.. you just have to go experience it. Overall bbbj cim was good and alot of pattern. Not the rushing to finish type. Did autoroam all over. No rejection.

Finished the deed and process to clean up and then feet wash.

Lastly, blew dry my hair and style it then went out a happy man.

Overall very very good experience and worth the money. Although if you go to spa, probably 268rm can get u one shot fj, but here for slightly lesser then 268rm can buy you a really special experience.

Will surely come back to try others.

Primo168
11-01-2024, 03:37 AM
Hello bro! Kindly share contact

Primo168
11-01-2024, 03:47 AM
Hello bro kindly pm location pls

slarkmeetlina
11-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Bro PM Pls will be going in tonight~ appreciate

Jamesbeen
12-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Thx bro for contact 😉

Hi bro can I have contact?

Jamesbeen
12-01-2024, 01:41 PM

Hi bro please share contact

Jamesbeen
13-01-2024, 12:03 PM
Took the 150min package today. Really good massage done by syt viet. Better than alot of other thai massages offered in massage joints

Clean joint

Like the other bro said, lady boss gpod chatter. If only she provides off menu items well you cant get everything

Hi bro on place please

Primo168
13-01-2024, 08:26 PM
Hi bro, kindly share contact

sharingic
16-01-2024, 03:51 AM
Went to try out this new place. There are a few good looking ones so I just pick 1, found out later she's indon. Damn well put together, pretty face on a slim body w sexy enhanced tits, coupled w a friendly demeanor and hardworking attitude. No. 490

LoveV
16-01-2024, 07:09 PM

Pm location and contact pls

carlodalee
17-01-2024, 04:35 PM
Bro,can pm location, thanks.

2w2w
17-01-2024, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=175569;22732939]There is one in Bukit indah. All Vietnamese.. All of them are young.. very skillfull in facial,Hair wash, plus good real massage... Extra all depend. haha[/QU

cody99
17-01-2024, 09:55 PM

can share shop info bro?

kokojoget
18-01-2024, 12:16 AM
Went to try out this new place. There are a few good looking ones so I just pick 1, found out later she's indon. Damn well put together, pretty face on a slim body w sexy enhanced tits, coupled w a friendly demeanor and hardworking attitude. No. 490
Wow bro, can pm location?

nexus7
18-01-2024, 05:28 PM
Tried VS salon 502. Limited options to choose, so she's looks the best out of my selections at that point of time. Nothing that I dislike. I would go for better looking option if I have the chance.

GeiWe
19-01-2024, 12:56 PM
bro, pm address pls thanks

GeiWe
19-01-2024, 12:59 PM
hi bro, pm location? thanks v much

comettyrant306
21-01-2024, 06:31 PM
Tried and confirm it's a good experience, unique and exciting once go up to individual room for hair wash.

Didn't make any booking so when I reach there, a parade was done for me to make my choice.

Figure super good.

Manicure, facial shave, ear digging and shampooing all done professionally. By this point already about 35mins spent.

Then was brought up to L2 room. Room nicely done and very new and clean. Told to lie down to wash off the shampoo. At the same time facial wash also.

Wa.... Too excited thinking back.. you just have to go experience it. Overall bbbj cim was good and alot of pattern. Not the rushing to finish type. Did autoroam all over. No rejection.

Overall very very good experience and worth the money. Although if you go to spa, probably 268rm can get u one shot fj, but here for slightly lesser then 268rm can buy you a really special experience.

Bro can share? Pm me pls

kamadharma
22-01-2024, 12:09 AM
Wow bro, can pm location?

Can share location?

heaven4u
22-01-2024, 10:18 AM

Hi bro, pls share location, thanks very much

look4fun4
22-01-2024, 10:53 AM
Bro can share? Pm me pls

Can share location?

Weiwei88
22-01-2024, 02:48 PM
Where is VS Salon? Anyone have the detail can share ?

ImBondJBond
22-01-2024, 03:47 PM
I would also be interested to try one or two of these places if any kind bro would share location / contact.

Cheers ;)

flushot
22-01-2024, 04:54 PM
Any kind bro can pm Bukit Indah hair wash location?

Andyly
22-01-2024, 08:56 PM
I go to Bukit Indah once every couple of months. Can someone share with me contacts for the vietnamese joint?

KenjiMoto
22-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Hi bros, can share location/contact pls!

Epzzz
24-01-2024, 04:29 PM
Hi, can pm me the location and contact please 😃

squarepants90
24-01-2024, 11:52 PM

bro can share location please? thanks!

squarepants90
24-01-2024, 11:56 PM

Figure super good.

bro can share location please? thanks!

Ijustwantto
25-01-2024, 12:09 AM

Figure super good.

Pm location and contact pls bro

Angelzz
25-01-2024, 12:20 AM

Figure super good.

Hi bro, can share location?

acechew2008
25-01-2024, 02:44 PM
Hi bro,care to share location?

afrocentric
25-01-2024, 03:09 PM
Can share contact bro please?

DrVijay
25-01-2024, 03:42 PM
anyone can share contact info? 🙏🙏🙏

Takoshi
26-01-2024, 02:13 AM
Decided to try this VS Salon people talked today. Went in without reservations - 2 ladies were available. I picked 619! Looks are alright, but her service is very good.

Service is as per what other bros said, something a lil different! Quite a quick-fire round of services which ended rather nicely.

Please dont ask me for ctc, it's in a post a few pages back~ Quite obvious de.

Effiel
26-01-2024, 10:22 AM
Anybody knows the operating hrs of this VS Salon as I can only roam around JB in the wee hours of morning, 😛
TIA!

Effiel
26-01-2024, 10:23 AM
Hi bro,care to share location?

63, Jalan Harimau Tarum

Haoge83
26-01-2024, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE=175569;22732939]There is one in Bukit indah. All Vietnamese.. All of them are young.. very skillfull in facial,Hair wash, plus good real massage... Extra all depend. haha[/QU
Can share location?

lavenderss
03-02-2024, 04:50 PM

Hi bro, can pm me the place? Thanks

lavenderss
05-02-2024, 04:04 AM
Pricing wise:

Hi bro, can pm the location n name of the shop?

Horamiya
05-02-2024, 03:12 PM

Figure super good.

Can share location ?

Effiel
06-02-2024, 07:02 AM
Knn I realised a lot of ppl dun even bother to read want, the address and location is already written plainly liao.

VS Saloon
63, Jalan Harimau Tarum

MaoSanWang
07-02-2024, 03:03 PM
Went on a Wed 1.45pm.
Roller shutter down for big entrance and stairs entrance.
Pass by at 3.30pm, rollers up.

What’s the ops hours?

qwerty2009
15-02-2024, 11:52 AM
Girl : 663 (Service Queen)
Venue : VS Salon
Damage: 238

It's been long since I penned down on a FR. Visited quite a few ladies in this house and this lady literally makes me feel guilty for not writing a FR for her given her service provided. She deserve more customer actually.

Stepped into the shop and faced by 2 friendly male staff. They allow to do parade but best is to make booking first. As the shop is literally quite full on my visit and aware that her photos look mature, I just pick 663 which is available at that time.

At first sight, she belong to the cute category. She stand around 1.55m only. She look better in real life. At first 15 mins, it's all about digging ear and beautifying nails. She did it professionally, especially on the nails part where she trim the dead skin around the fingernails. Noted that they do not provide wax removal.

Next we went to room upstairs for facial wash for the usual stuff. After 5 mins or so, we proceed to main course. Her specialty is using her tongue to wipe your scrotum up to your frenulum and occasionally sucking it up. She doesn't just keep blowing and blowing and blowing like other ladies. Constant blowing infact has actually less feelings. She does makes variety of patterns changing here and there to build up the momentum. She do keep asking me for suggestions on how to make me feel better which I felt is good rather than some ladies who just keep blowing and blowing.

After quite some time, the captain knock on the door and told her another customer is waiting. Till then, i found out i had exceeded the time without knowing it. I gave a boom and took it all in her mouth. She is definitely not a time-watcher. A few ladies there are actually time-watcher where they will make occasionally quick glance at the clock. I quickly clean myself and changed into my clothes. Meanwhile she prepare a basin of hot water to wash my leg even though the captain was rushing her to end the session quickly.

Given the above services provided, i felt she deserve more customer and decided to pen down her FR. She gave me a comfortable feeling and not in a rush. Throughout the whole session, i cant really find any fault from her. Those looking for bao-jiak service can try look for her.

Guskla
19-02-2024, 11:14 AM
Hi bro, can pm the location n name of the shop?
Hi mind sharing the contact and location for this not the Vssalon

qwerty2009
19-02-2024, 11:34 PM
Girl : 667
Venue : VS Salon
Damage: 260

Today intro another tip-top service lady (667). She was very demure and polite from the start. As usual dig my ears and scrap my fingernails. Then we went up the room. She asked me to immediately take off all my clothes and lay naked on the bed :eek:

Something different from her is that she wash my face and hair thoroughly and not just for the sake of going through motion. She gave a good head massage too. She spent quite some time doing these and I was a little worried of not enough time for the main course as I may take more time to cim.

Soon after, she remove my facial mask and proceed to undress herself and gave bbbj. As she keep going on me, I requested to change a few positions and advice her to lick on my sensitive spot in which she gladly followed. She return with a smile. After quite some time, I exploded into her mouth and proceed to wash myself at the basin. Not sure how much time I took. I quickly get changed and when i was about to leave the room, she mentioned "not yet finish". She prepare a hot water in a pail to clean my leg. I felt satisfied at her good service and definitely not a time-watcher.

Services provided:
:D Ear-digging
:D Fingernails trimming
:D facial wash
:D Hair wash
:D Head massage
:D CIM
:D Leg Soaking

Wahkao
23-02-2024, 04:57 PM
Can anyone pm the contact of the joint at bukit indah? TIA

Effiel
25-02-2024, 09:12 PM
Went on a Wed 1.45pm.
Roller shutter down for big entrance and stairs entrance.
Pass by at 3.30pm, rollers up.

What’s the ops hours?

I ask the counter for their opening hrs during a visit with No.233,
2pm to 3am,
Btw this experience is quite good if u think ur personal grooming like ears or moustache not done, hair and face oily etc..
Dmg : RM260 due to RM20 increase for CNY period

MaoSanWang
26-02-2024, 12:26 PM
Wonder if there are any options to go full course in the room?
And if so, what's the top up fee? :D

zhiwei933
26-02-2024, 08:07 PM
I go to Bukit Indah once every couple of months. Can someone share with me contacts for the vietnamese joint?
Hi bro I am thinking to drop by here instead of LS 1 or 2 for this Friday

Can I check if DFK, 5G roaming allow to the south ? Or just purely BJJJ till CIM ?

Thank you in advance.

damentia
27-02-2024, 01:58 PM
Hi can anyone pm me the location of vs salon? Cant find it on google

GXero
28-02-2024, 06:31 PM
Gave VS Salon a try last week, it was a unique pampering experience, enjoyed the shave, ear cleaning and manicure before going up for face wash, face mask, hair wash, followed by the action. Quite different from the usual hotel or spa experience.

Tried 666, decent looks, good figure and good bbbj skills but feels a little more commercial overall. Suspect she on period because can feel she's a little testy and she didn't allow to touch her nips during autoroam but she definitely provided the services required despite that, so overall still a very good experience.

Saw another girl that was bubbly and pretty, gonna give her a try next.

13bearbear
01-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Gave VS Salon a try last week, it was a unique pampering experience, enjoyed the shave, ear cleaning and manicure before going up for face wash, face mask, hair wash, followed by the action. Quite different from the usual hotel or spa experience.

Tried 666, decent looks, good figure and good bbbj skills but feels a little more commercial overall. Suspect she on period because can feel she's a little testy and she didn't allow to touch her nips during autoroam but she definitely provided the services required despite that, so overall still a very good experience.

Saw another girl that was bubbly and pretty, gonna give her a try next.

Hi bro can share ctc and dmg?

Faz22
03-03-2024, 03:14 PM
Hi bro can share ctc and dmg?

Bro read the thread laa. All info have there

WhiteSecret
29-03-2024, 01:30 PM
Went vssalon few days back.

Chose 502

Looks : 8/10 (better than photo)
Boobs : 4/10 large saggy melons
Gfe : 2+2 (only can speak vietnamese) but she try to be nice to you
Bj: 3 + 1 / 10 (+1 for effort) no tongue play and no suction
Facial and massage is quick and breeze, no complains as already expected.

If you can speak fluent viet is better for you.

Damage 240rm

I'll be back to find others instead. Saw afew quite good looking ones.

Will I recommend you people to try ? Yes if you don't frequent KL regularly.

winliaoloh
31-03-2024, 05:50 AM
Interesting experience. Had a session with 46x (461 465 sth like that can't rmb)
Staff was friendly, provided a parade of about 8 ladies which is better than choosing from pics. Lady chosen was slim with small B cups, gentle throughout.

Did nails n ear cleaning at first floor, was asked to go 2nd floor for the rest of the deed.
Place is done up well, very newly renovated and clean place. Hair wash,face wash ,mask, dry hair and feet wash upstairs. Cat bath and bbbj was normal SOP , finished with cim.

At first glance of the room upstairs I thought will be getting bbbj in the chair but sadly only hairdry was done there. Will be back to try others

Overall : 8/10 , fresh concept apart all the other massage/FJ joints

ohmohm
31-03-2024, 07:44 AM
Sorry this might be a turn off question. But I genuinely want to know. Do the ladies clean you before the bbbj?

Mancalledding
01-04-2024, 09:32 AM
Sorry this might be a turn off question. But I genuinely want to know. Do the ladies clean you before the bbbj?

Yes they do (at least 425 did)

watermelonboybo
01-04-2024, 02:07 PM
Thanks for information!

jsugar
03-04-2024, 12:45 PM

Bro can PM loc

canijoin
04-04-2024, 03:18 AM
I recommend this:

Thanks for sharing

Leuven
04-04-2024, 08:55 AM
lol, I was at KSL hotel for a few days nothing to do, did not know have this place.
Wasted, I need to plan another trip there and try.

Anyone have the Bukit Indah location to share as well ?

yosem
11-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Was there last week and this is really a new thing to me. Have a whole bundle of equipments for doing your nails and digging ear. Even have a torchlight on her forehead to shine into my ear. However cannot really relax myself at L1 when 501 was just beside me with half her a*s showing 😂

Kiwier
12-04-2024, 06:59 AM

No more such place is it? Can some kind bro share?

zhiwei933
16-04-2024, 11:06 PM
Bro.. Appreciate if you could delete the message.. Suppose to be confidential.. The lady boss dont like it to be published in public.. Thank you

Hi bro, can pm me the location as I will be going in tmr. Thank you

xguy2
17-04-2024, 05:35 AM
Can some bro share location of vs please? Sorry noobie question perhaps

kizamikun
19-04-2024, 11:05 PM
Hi bro, can pm me the location as I will be going in tmr. Thank you

Pariss hotel (also got spa format inside) beside - the only sign board there with nail spa on the banner, it's on the second floor.

You can pick any package if ur done, I like their full suite (150mins) and only rm218 you come out super pampered - this does not inc any special, all clean and professional.

Then if you want to top up some more special ask the lady boss arrange, only rm150 full svc decent vn chicks, but downside you need take their transport to the nearby condo.

heepzter
21-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Interesting experience. Had a session with 46x (461 465 sth like that can't rmb)
Staff was friendly, provided a parade of about 8 ladies which is better than choosing from pics. Lady chosen was slim with small B cups, gentle throughout.

Did nails n ear cleaning at first floor, was asked to go 2nd floor for the rest of the deed.
Place is done up well, very newly renovated and clean place. Hair wash,face wash ,mask, dry hair and feet wash upstairs. Cat bath and bbbj was normal SOP , finished with cim.

At first glance of the room upstairs I thought will be getting bbbj in the chair but sadly only hairdry was done there. Will be back to try others

Thanks for sharing the info bro!

ksc78
21-04-2024, 10:30 PM

Bro

Mind to share contact, address and damage

Many thanks in advance

makeyouhappy
22-04-2024, 07:32 PM
First visit recently!

Managed to book 66x because her photos are really pretty and apparently she speaks mandarin.

Pretty in person, fun to talk to... really looked forward to the guaranteed CIM...

But then I was a little disappointed by the session... When they are cleaning your ears, shaving you, applying a mask on you, washing your face... all these time you can't spend chatting or interacting with the girl.

No matter how hot they look, you won't get a lot of time to enjoy their body. :(:(

Still, when I finally erupted I think I surprised her and the poor gal gagged a little and coughed. :rolleyes:

Don't know when I will come visit again.

But it is really awesome, every time a customer comes, all available ladies will line up for parade. So if you were just gonna delay hailing your Grab ride when leaving ...

carrotcake2928
27-04-2024, 07:01 PM
Interesting concept for VS Salon. Grooming service with a bbbj cim ending.

Starts with a parade, only 2 left for me to choose when I reached, both are 8/10 on looks but airport runways, so didn't take any. Saw one that is serving. Ask for her number, made a booking and came back later.

Service was comprehensive. Starts with ear cleaning, nail trimming, then went into a room for facial, hair washing, head massage. Then come main course, stripped and bbbj. After cim, soak your foot in warm water, blow hair as an ending.

I got 666 because her racks look at least C cup. Looks was ok, 7/10. But attitude was average. Felt like she's going through the motion and want the session to end asap. A little turn off but her bbbj was good.

Will I rtm? Probably at this price (approx 70sgd) but will choose other girls.

Ry0suk3
02-05-2024, 12:47 AM
Can any kind soul share me the location?

Choon Peng
02-05-2024, 02:59 AM
Please share the contact for Bukit Indah!

EmCee
02-05-2024, 06:10 AM
Do note that they reuse everything without cleaning or replacement. Their razor for shaving, ear digging instruments. BBBJ is another topic of discussion but the hygiene of this place is questionable.

xiaoboyboy
10-05-2024, 01:17 PM
Just tried VS over the weekend, super interesting concept but the downside is that it is extremely rushed. 45mins should be brought to at least an hour, the ear cleaning, nails already 15mins or more.

Then there's hair wash and facial. 663 was really good service wise, did the deed with a facial mask over me so not the best experience for me to be honest.

Hygiene wise, the girls do clean the area but the lack of mini shower means it would not be exactly properly cleaned.

Personally, I would be willing to pay alittle more like 260/270 for an hour instead which would represent a better value and for slightly better hygiene standards like properly clean the room after every use. I mean imagine every guy nude on the flux leather bedding and chances of dried stains :(

sengdude
14-05-2024, 06:02 PM
FR in May 2024

Girl: 663
Nationality: vietnam
looks: 6/10
boobs: A cup with tune-able nipples
communication: chinese
BBBJ: 4/10 too much suction, too rushed, lots of using hand instead of mouth
service: 5/10
RTM: no