PDA

View Full Version : Time Needed To Recover After Shooting

benxmanda
27-09-2008, 06:47 AM
Sense deterioration in sexability lately, there was recently when I shot inside my wifey, it took me two days (yes, 48 hours) before regaining my urge.

In between didn’t feel like wanting to bonk at all.

I suspect bcoz I shot inside, did this because so-called the safe period. Most of the time, shoot outside, but then still needed at least one day to recover.

I know some need just a couple of minutes before going for second round or even third round or more, how lucky!!!

Need to hold my shooting in order to maintain my urge, sometimes bonk everyday but no shooting. Scare if shoot already, will take quite a while to have urge again.

Really enjoy bonking, but that little thing just refuses to live up to my expectation sometimes.

Understand age may be a factor.

So, bros, how long do you need to rest to get back up again and pumping???

pokeman71
27-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Is normal if you keep doing with the same partner. Go try HW loh. Should can 3 to 4 shot per nite.

Looking forward for your meeting with HW

Xgenre
27-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Go try HW loh.

What is HW? Housewife? If TS's wife is a housewife already, then...? Or is your version of HW a pill? Or a Fl?

edmundhello
27-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Bro Xgenre, HW is Ts buddy's wife having an affair with IVS. Read Home Wrecker (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/87551-home-wrecker.html)by Ts to find out more. Nice story. May take awhile to read them though. :D

louis2002
27-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Age is 1 factor, but I believe opponent is another.

Just sharing my sexperience.

Partner A : OC = bonk half way sometimes turong sanja ta, how to carry on???

Partner B : FB = bonk her 3 or 4 times per night still got urge carry on.

BTW I'm in my mid thirties.

My 2 cents worth.....

sexrookie
27-09-2008, 10:38 AM
Age is one factor I do agree

During my hey days

I can do 7 times in a day

Now at age of 50 can do only 2 to 3 times a day.

It always take me at least an hour or so to cum and sometimes cannot.

End up need to PCC out.

Another point is who is your mate (GF, FL, KTV gal or colleauge) also

How long and how much you know the person.

Bonking the same person plays the part. The more you bonk the same person the better it is. No fear and eventually No restriction who know...

Co operation of the partner also play the part. Partner dead starfish then....

After 1 shot do not fell like it anymore

The above are what affect the time in recovering after shooting for me.

At the end of the day, money always recover slower then the urge. That is really a XYZ

:D

louis2002
27-09-2008, 10:57 AM

During my hey days

Now at age of 50 can do only 2 to 3 times a day...........

:D

Bro, you still very strong compare to many guy my age or those in their forties....

佩服佩服.........

pokeman71
27-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Bro Xgenre, HW is Ts buddy's wife having an affair with IVS. Read Home Wrecker (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/87551-home-wrecker.html)by Ts to find out more. Nice story. May take awhile to read them though. :D

Bro, thank for explaining HW to Xgenre. I uped your pts liao.

alvin36
27-09-2008, 12:29 PM
for me... with wife , FB, gf,.. i only go for 2 rounds a nite, 1 shot before sleep, and 1 shot when wake up. if the gal want more, i can still get hard after 1 hour, but dont have the urge lor. if need to satisfy her, then will continue penertate, but will not shoot even after 30min, damn tired man. i guess my soldiers need at least 1-2 hours to reborn again.

if i go for FL... usualy i dont force myself to shoot 2 round within 2 hours. i prefer to relax after 1 round :)

fenwick
27-09-2008, 12:36 PM
For me i normally about 15min to recover after shooting. But maybe it's also because i cum quite FAST !!! Pai seh.........:o:D

Royster79
27-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Age is 1 factor, but I believe opponent is another.

Just sharing my sexperience.

Partner A : OC = bonk half way sometimes turong sanja ta, how to carry on???

Partner B : FB = bonk her 3 or 4 times per night still got urge carry on.

BTW I'm in my mid thirties.

My 2 cents worth.....

Totally agree... Opponent very important IMO... If the opponent very strong and skillful, recovery rate is super fast..:D

Head
27-09-2008, 03:22 PM
I think it depend on how many round you shoot and how much energy you use and how much you cum. Therefore, time may varies to recover for another round of to be in full form again.

hosehliao
27-09-2008, 03:26 PM
I think age plays an important part, as you grow older, the recovery time takes longer afer 1 shot

surbana
27-09-2008, 03:34 PM
For me at least takes 2 hours coz stamina is poor.:mad:

benxmanda
27-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Two hours? surbana, you are power already, the last time I shot was in the morning of Thursday and now already Saturday afternoon and still don’t feel any fire in my abdomen area which means it’s more than 48 hours for me…shit frustrated…

HongKong couple sex - Amateur video (http://www.thetend.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c3f2d8b410652386a9dd&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr)

in case you don’t understand Cantonese, Gal “ehh ehhh This is the third time already…ah ah ah” Guy “ I wont shoot again, if I shoot then I need to call white car (ambulance)”

Frustrated…

massa
27-09-2008, 05:39 PM
For me, as long is not the same person, i can recharge quite fast,maybe 20 min. But to bonk same person, my didi need a longer time......an hour also not enough:o

sex crusader
27-09-2008, 05:42 PM
it depends lah! If doing with WL, can 3times a day if she can tease you well!:D

forumer
27-09-2008, 05:54 PM
3 months back, overnight with a syt... managed 3 shots in 8 hours. 2 times before sleep. Once more after waking up.

Around 1 month ago, during a seesion with FL.. did 3 shots in 90 min... I was surprised myself. Last shot was a hj though... not much semen left. :p

fenwick
28-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Around 1 month ago, during a seesion with FL.. did 3 shots in 90 min... I was surprised myself. Last shot was a hj though... not much semen left. :p

Wow, 3 shots in 90min ! I beleive that FL must be damn SOLID !! Can recommend ? :D:p

forumer
28-09-2008, 02:02 AM
Wow, 3 shots in 90min ! I beleive that FL must be damn SOLID !! Can recommend ? :D:p

i believe she has gone back liao... in fact i can't remember her name. Need to check past FRs... haha:p

cheongsterjon
28-09-2008, 10:14 AM
3 months back, overnight with a syt... managed 3 shots in 8 hours. 2 times before sleep. Once more after waking up.

You must be very fit la to be able to shoot 3 times within 90 min

Rw6828
28-09-2008, 10:53 AM
For wify, need months to recover but FB, can do it daily

massa
28-09-2008, 11:41 AM
Around 1 month ago, during a seesion with FL.. did 3 shots in 90 min... I was surprised myself. Last shot was a hj though... not much semen left. :pBro,what u eat, how come so strong! Can share with old man.:)

binbin81
28-09-2008, 12:43 PM
As long the urge is there, recovery is superb.

kukumalu
28-09-2008, 12:54 PM
You must be very fit la to be able to shoot 3 times within 90 min

Agreed! Last year I was exercising every weekend and managed to cum at least twice. Since the start of 2008, din exercise any and dun cum much liao. Haiz...:rolleyes:

rbro
28-09-2008, 05:01 PM
i normally remain hard right thru one into second shot. This is if the partner is a good strong woman with desire. If the woman not good then after one i cannot even lift it up.

Starlite
28-09-2008, 07:48 PM
When I go for 90 minutes session I can unload 2 times, it should be around 30 minutes for the next erection, dun know it is close tot he standard timing.

hose_lover
28-09-2008, 09:25 PM
how long do you bros take to shoot?
For me, it seems like forever.:confused:
I spend all my energy and no stamina liao still cannot shoot.
Any bros here can share some xin de on shooting?
Is it must have dirty thoughts inside the mind hen can shoot?

jit singapore 1
29-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Last time with wife, I came recover and take second shoot within 5mins time, now need faster is to take 15mins for second shoot.

I think I opposite with those bros here, with wife I can have a few shoots within 1-2 hrs, but hor with FL, FB or ONS, after 1 shoot feel no mood to take 2nd shoot liao (before shoot them feel so exciting, but after shoot feel want to quickly leave them, I also don't know why?)

infinitiumus
29-09-2008, 10:05 AM
When I was much younger, can shoot 5 to 7 times a night (once 9 times)

Nowadays, I am satisfied with just 1 shot every day or so. If the girl is really good and pretty, then possibly 2 shots in a space of 2 to 4 hours. 2 shots within 90 minutes still possible but is energy sapping.. and I don't like to rush.

Physically, sperm will only fully replenish in 48 hrs. So in theory if you shoot every two days, it should be full load all the time.

aczeta76
29-09-2008, 10:09 AM
For me, it depends.

For some partners, I can recover and perform 2 shots within 1 hours... others need 2 hours...

Guess it is the feeling at the point in time that will influence it.

CityHunter789
29-09-2008, 05:55 PM

During my hey days

Bro, what u shooting out by 6th or 7th. :confused:
Think u shd see ur own blood by the 7th shot?