PDA

View Full Version : How to spice up my masturbuation game

firsttimebuyer
08-08-2023, 10:46 PM
Masturbuating in my own room is becoming too common and lame, what are some of the things you guys have done to spice up your masturbuation game? Stuff like masturbuating in public toilet etc, please do share! Would like to try out new stuff (not too daring please i don’t want to lim kopi in cantonment)

chattew
09-08-2023, 01:21 AM
You should try a vibrating butt plug or auto masturbator. Actually game changing bro...

luminicious
09-08-2023, 09:49 AM
Put chili oil 😂

ddog
09-08-2023, 01:11 PM
just get some AV meiki

cookiepuss
09-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Get friend's personal sets and masturbate

chef_kong
09-08-2023, 02:02 PM
hahaha, brings back to the good old days when i`m more daring (college days)
on 2 ocassions i masturbated in my college premises.

1) the 1st one was when me and my then gf was alone a small study room with no lights on. i knew the room will be empty for an hour or so. well enaugh time for me to release my load. at that time she was from a different college. i knew her when i did my training, she came to have lunch together. told her i was horny and needed to unload as she was in short skirt. she was reluctant (as they all do) but mananged to change her mind. go to the room and get her to handjob me while i finger her pussie. both trying to keep the moaning as low as possible and i release on her skirt. she was so pissed (hahaha who cares as long as i unload) had lunch and she left for her college.

2) 2nd was alone in the mock up restaurant in the college (i was in culinary arts) was in the restaurant alone and doing some paperwork to submit for the monthly restaurant menu. actually i finished it the night befole just wanted to sit in the restaurant looking at other college girls through the huge tinted glass door . then there is this particular Thai college girl from business school was with her friends and i have a huge crush on her (even i have a gf) she was in short skirt kennot tahan (i have a weakness for short skirts). whipped out my hard didi and before i knew it i cum while looking at her and she didnt even knew it. damn satisfying. ahhh those were the days.

alover
10-08-2023, 12:27 AM
www.todayonline.com/singapore/man-jailed-obscene-act-ballet-practice-2164171

ngotong
11-08-2023, 03:42 PM
anyone here ever use tenga ?

sundog
11-08-2023, 04:09 PM
There are those who prefer to use peppermint oil or even medicated ointments for the additional zing. Some like the thrill of doing it in void deck, classroom or office. I know a guy who like to crossdress at late night and fap in public, the more risky the more risque fun!

Desert_Rabbits
12-08-2023, 03:29 PM
Use sotong. After deed done still can wash and cook to eat.