PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam Paradise L18

HectorIP
05-08-2023, 01:32 AM
Bros, I'm usually a lurker but today I have to write. This was one of my best fucks in Geylang. Saw number 10, late 20s to early 30s, went into the room and boom action started, kissing me all over and I did the same back to her. Both of us strip and ready to shower, in the shower she started BBBJ and god it was good. Caps on and both of us like needed this, different positions, heated and sweaty. I won't say anymore you guys have to go and try out. Avoid Number 7, she will look appealing but attitude really like one kind.

supershaft
05-08-2023, 09:52 AM
Bros, I'm usually a lurker but today I have to write. This was one of my best fucks in Geylang. Saw number 10, late 20s to early 30s, went into the room and boom action started, kissing me all over and I did the same back to her. Both of us strip and ready to shower, in the shower she started BBBJ and god it was good. Caps on and both of us like needed this, different positions, heated and sweaty. I won't say anymore you guys have to go and try out. Avoid Number 7, she will look appealing but attitude really like one kind.

does she have a good ass?

desmond_lee
05-08-2023, 10:14 AM
she speaks french ?

HectorIP
05-08-2023, 05:20 PM
does she have a good ass?

It was alright, 6/10

HectorIP
05-08-2023, 05:21 PM
she speaks french ?

She spoke quite well in the beginning

desmond_lee
05-08-2023, 07:29 PM
She spoke quite well in the beginning

lol, beginning.... tx anyway, upz you.

scumofsociety
23-08-2023, 08:47 AM
Maiden voyage to this house, FR for g15.

Summary score: 6/10, only because she looks kinda enhanced nice 人工花瓶, service was really mehhh. RTF: no, only IF her looks work for you, that’s it. Bye.

Full detailed FR in my thread, as always: https://samsforum.shop/showthread.php?p=22595414&highlight=#post22595414

lurker69
23-08-2023, 03:31 PM
since it writes as L18 viet cat60

L18H54 G9
when i tried her was her first day.

looks样貌: 8/10 very pretty , long hair and tied up wearing white.

Boobs胸部: B-C Boobs

Body身材: slim

Shower洗澡: Usual SOP assist me to shower, help to towel dry me.

CatBath全身漫游: ok not bad very ticklish for me

BJ口交: decent suction strength , and lick my balls but i abit hairy so apologies to her abit on that

FJ有套爱爱: ride me then doggy then missionary. she's hardworking ride me for sometime.

GFE女友感: maybe first day so still chatty haha ask if wan me bao her

Massage按摩: didn't try

Service服务: Excellent. (services oriented hardworking type.)

RTF回头约 - Yes. but got other girl also very pretty in this house.

also tried G10 about the same experience :D
but G10 BJ better

coconutlove6491
23-08-2023, 04:29 PM

Summary score: 6/10, only because she looks kinda enhanced nice 人工花瓶, service was really mehhh. RTF: no, only IF her looks work for you, that’s it. Bye.

Full detailed FR in my thread, as always: https://samsforum.shop/showthread.php?p=22595414&highlight=#post22595414

Won't RTF for me too

johnjo201732
25-08-2023, 07:58 PM
G9 and g10 boob natural? Haha

Dignified69
26-08-2023, 04:52 AM
Hmm have to try other pho beyond L18H14 Cygon. Just wish that they would be $60 for 30min to make the $120 worthwhile.

$60 for 25 min shows the OKTs inability to strategically price and take on what's left of PRC150

JamesWoon
26-08-2023, 10:51 AM
Try G1 at your own risk

jaytan56
26-08-2023, 10:54 AM
I tried g1 before and yes she is bad.lol

Beck
29-08-2023, 02:23 PM

Thanks for sharing bro!

Chu Liu Siang
29-08-2023, 03:47 PM

haha...bad experiance for me too

scumofsociety
29-08-2023, 03:51 PM
haha...bad experiance for me too

Hahaha this kind of SOP house, Mai hiam buay pai la, a dime a dozen. :D. It’s not that people don’t give them a chance but prolly just more for the bros who ONLY want to bang a looker (if they can fit what u looking for).

bisoprolol
29-08-2023, 08:37 PM
Don’t normally write posts but had such a bad experience that I wanna give a warning to all bros here.

Avoid G1 at all costs @ Vietnam Paradise.

Refused to talk during entire session
No showering together (heck, she didn’t even rinse herself beforehand)
CBJ was barely 20 seconds
Did not accommodate any position at all except missionary

Absolutely terrible

Lakalakasheit
30-08-2023, 12:53 PM
Don’t normally write posts but had such a bad experience that I wanna give a warning to all bros here.

Avoid G1 at all costs @ Vietnam Paradise.

Refused to talk during entire session
No showering together (heck, she didn’t even rinse herself beforehand)
CBJ was barely 20 seconds
Did not accommodate any position at all except missionary

Absolutely terrible

Thanks bro, why booked her in the first place?

jaytan56
30-08-2023, 01:26 PM
Nv try how to know sia.but he should have come here read FRs first haha.then again ymmv so but for this g1 quite consistent bad FRs

bisoprolol
30-08-2023, 06:27 PM
Thanks bro, why booked her in the first place?

Ya… my fault for missing out on the negative posts about her… haha

thunderpig
31-08-2023, 03:36 PM
Nv try how to know sia.but he should have come here read FRs first haha.then again ymmv so but for this g1 quite consistent bad FRs

I always read FRs first before book to avoid something like this. But again FR can also misleading, didn't know why someone would give wrong info one.

Dignified69
31-08-2023, 03:52 PM
I always read FRs first before book to avoid something like this. But again FR can also misleading, didn't know why someone would give wrong info one.

We have to give most brudders the benefit of the doubt. In the hobby of bonking one mans meat is another mans poison and the same gal can give very different service depending on the time of day, alignment of planets, outside temperature, her menstrual cycle and lots of other reasons.

I don't think an honourable member of this esteemed forum would sabo his honourable brudders, unless he is a perverted fucker.

Sometimes a gal makes you happy and you overlook many a shortcoming. Both parties committing canal intercourse are human beings after all.

scumofsociety
31-08-2023, 04:38 PM
We have to give most brudders the benefit of the doubt. In the hobby of bonking one mans meat is another mans poison and the same gal can give very different service depending on the time of day, alignment of planets, outside temperature, her menstrual cycle and lots of other reasons.

I don't think an honourable member of this esteemed forum would sabo his honourable brudders, unless he is a perverted fucker.

Sometimes a gal makes you happy and you overlook many a shortcoming. Both parties committing canal intercourse are human beings after all.

“an honourable member of this esteemed forum” sorry to interject my lord, but I found this statement pretty funny and burst into laughter at this statement. :D

But agree, sex is really ymmv and that’s why this hobby is fun, you never know what you’d like or get until u taste the girl for urself. Indeed, not just the girl but ur own SOP and approach might change things too… 天时地利人和 (eg some girls actually told me they would give better bj service etc if guy is well groomed and hygienic etc, they are human afterall!).

Dignified69
31-08-2023, 05:50 PM
“an honourable member of this esteemed forum” sorry to interject my lord, but I found this statement pretty funny and burst into laughter at this statement. :D

But agree, sex is really ymmv and that’s why this hobby is fun, you never know what you’d like or get until u taste the girl for urself. Indeed, not just the girl but ur own SOP and approach might change things too… 天时地利人和 (eg some girls actually told me they would give better bj service etc if guy is well groomed and hygienic etc, they are human afterall!).

I made one human being laugh today and spread some happiness. Mission Accomplished for today, I can now sleep a contented man ;)

The hobby is fun when you are younger. As you age there will be days you question what the fuck you are doing. But what to do, we are driven by our bodies and there is an innate desire and need.

Recently my longstanding desire/fantasy to go out with a gal came true. So yay!
Then today after a long time I had a good fuck and that made me want more.

When I see so many chio sis out there I wonder if they are giving the good and varied stuff to their partner. Are they enjoying. The lord has blessed me with many things, others I achieved on my own. But looks like a happy sex life within the confines of matrimony is not one of them :(

scumofsociety
31-08-2023, 05:59 PM
I made one human being laugh today and spread some happiness. Mission Accomplished for today, I can now sleep a contented man ;)

The hobby is fun when you are younger. As you age there will be days you question what the fuck you are doing. But what to do, we are driven by our bodies and there is an innate desire and need.

Recently my longstanding desire/fantasy to go out with a gal came true. So yay!
Then today after a long time I had a good fuck and that made me want more.

When I see so many chio sis out there I wonder if they are giving the good and varied stuff to their partner. Are they enjoying. The lord has blessed me with many things, others I achieved on my own. But looks like a happy sex life within the confines of matrimony is not one of them :(

Sure you did! :D, Good luck with the girl bro. Indeed as in most things, it’s prolly more fun when you’re younger so let’s not waste time to think about the past / future, and fuck all the girls we can in the present, 时光流逝. Chio or not is one thing, figure good or not is another, skills and technique passion good anot is another. No matter how good a dish is, most will get bored eating the same everyday (or worse weekly / monthly / quarterly etc). Haha shall not elaborate further on this thread… cheers! :D

Andychin
10-09-2023, 01:08 PM
Went there I called for G9 , nothing special Cbj, to me the look is just 6.5/10 not so slim. RTF - 0
That's no chair for us to sit and wait .