PDA

View Full Version : GL WL gives you her phone number,

aki9
31-07-2023, 09:22 AM
Is this common, for the WL to give you her phone number?

Are they desperate for customers now that most of them give BJ without Condom first,..then Penetrate with Condom?

How many of of the WL kisses You on your lips, whilst You pump her missionary, behaving like your GF in Love, Lust ?

And Allow your Cock to enter her warm pussy raw ?

..then you shoot your load into her.

Are these tactics more common now ?

jaytan56
31-07-2023, 09:41 AM
Yes for customer retention. Can pm who is your wl ? ;)

Lawrencegan
31-07-2023, 12:32 PM

Are they desperate for customers now that most of them give BJ without Condom first,..then Penetrate with Condom?

How many of of the WL kisses You on your lips, whilst You pump her missionary, behaving like your GF in Love, Lust ?

Some maybe desperate for more customers, some just want you to shoot faster coz too many customers very pain if everyone whack long time

gizz
31-07-2023, 06:29 PM
I think you need to reconsider texting them. Quite energy draining imo

unfit
31-07-2023, 07:15 PM
my regular gave me her number so that anytime can PayNow:D

unfit
31-07-2023, 08:33 PM
Some maybe desperate for more customers, some just want you to shoot faster coz too many customers very pain if everyone whack long time

25ml semen returned :D

sting691
31-07-2023, 08:34 PM
Ask you to support when biz is bad

Triple_H
31-07-2023, 08:35 PM
Quite common, i too got a few numbers.

unfit
31-07-2023, 08:40 PM
Ask you to support when biz is bad

straight ask for WeChat AngPao :D

Quite common, i too got a few numbers.

missing for rock hard 2IC :D

bradpitt968
31-07-2023, 09:27 PM

Use WeChat better. They got a built-in translation for text received in whatever language. This feature is really game changer. But we need to key in proper English for the translation to be more accurate.

lonelyfish
01-08-2023, 12:08 AM
Have too many of their WeChat and want to hide them from my regular in case she get angry and don't give me good service anymore ...

unfit
01-08-2023, 09:51 AM
talking about WeChat ;)

Guys be careful cos me comment on moments then the other house WL straight call and fuck me :D

Last time didn't know that all of them can see :p

Triple_H
01-08-2023, 11:34 AM
talking about WeChat ;)

Guys be careful cos me comment on moments then the other house WL straight call and fuck me :D

Fuck me as in ask you to visit them or scold you lol

unfit
01-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Fuck me as in ask you to visit them or scold you lol

she scolded me cos I addressed her friend as wifey:D

NottyMonkey
01-08-2023, 01:24 PM
talking about WeChat ;)

only your listed WECHAT friends can see
tats mean both are WECHAT friends among them oso

unfit
01-08-2023, 02:02 PM
only your listed WECHAT friends can see
tats mean both are WECHAT friends among them oso

didn't know both are friends that's why

now I don't like or comment

Just fuck and go :D

FEDERER801
01-08-2023, 03:58 PM
A whore pussy is fucked by so many samsters.....a public toilet....yet some jokers still want contact hp...to build love? stupid to the MAX!:D

Lawrencegan
01-08-2023, 04:00 PM
A whore pussy is fucked by so many samsters.....a public toilet....yet some jokers still want contact hp...to build love? stupid to the MAX!:D
To each his own, sometimes pure sexual satisfaction is not longer enough. It’s like taking medicine, when a lower dose doesn’t work just gotta take the higher dose.

As long as happy can already

But pls don’t go and marry them hor

FEDERER801
01-08-2023, 04:09 PM
To each his own, sometimes pure sexual satisfaction is not longer enough. It’s like taking medicine, when a lower dose doesn’t work just gotta take the higher dose.

As long as happy can already

But pls don’t go and marry them hor

Recently i fucked one good gem 10/10 (non-gl whore).....later discovered she kena dao by one sugar daddy! Really a fool....these girls in this line forever stay in this line.....never never exclusive.....But this girl really Number 1 in my book since Convid!

G2Lim2Peanut
01-08-2023, 04:18 PM
Bro I won't say all the things below are common... But for sure it's not uncommon.

Reasons can be varied. If it's mobile number, just ensure its your spare mobile number, and if WeChat make sure you have app lock. In case you need more privacy.

ahha2011
01-08-2023, 09:04 PM

Wow, who who who?

lonelyfish
01-08-2023, 10:07 PM
talking about WeChat ;)

That's why I don't click anything in the moments except downloading pictures lol. Only chat directly with the WL or make bookings. But so far, most of the WLs I added don't seem to have friends from other houses. Same house yes.

unfit
01-08-2023, 10:31 PM
That's why I don't click anything in the moments except downloading pictures lol. Only chat directly with the WL or make bookings. But so far, most of the WLs I added don't seem to have friends from other houses. Same house yes.

True lor just use it like WhatsApp ignore rest of the moment:D

dave188
02-08-2023, 11:11 AM
Haha u should hide your moments from WLs except friends

talking about WeChat ;)

unfit
02-08-2023, 11:17 AM
Haha u should hide your moments from WLs except friends

can you imagine I hit hide…knn very fast text me why something can’t let her see right :confused::D:p;)

so now just text time to cum fuck them ok liao :D

skulldeath123
26-04-2024, 11:42 AM
Its normal right , becUse they hope can invite we come back

Chrisk456
26-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Its normal right , becUse they hope can invite we come back

Agree. Dont know whats the fuss about this. For the bros whos new to the scene, dont expect too much as its the girl's tactic to either make you like her or make her contact you whenever she works at a specific day. In short to earn money and your stupid heart so you end up paying more, buy her jewelry and gifts then she can sell it for MONEY. Its all about the MONEY folks.

Kelvinchan
26-04-2024, 03:20 PM
Agree. Dont know whats the fuss about this. For the bros whos new to the scene, dont expect too much as its the girl's tactic to either make you like her or make her contact you whenever she works at a specific day. In short to earn money and your stupid heart so you end up paying more, buy her jewelry and gifts then she can sell it for MONEY. Its all about the MONEY folks.

Money money money
That their job bro
Our job to be smart right :D😒

WhiteMilk
26-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Money money money
That their job bro
Our job to be smart right :D😒

Based on my years of experience, when they give you their phone number and/or whatsapp, wechat, etc.

Every single time it's only for u to contact them to ask if they are available on that particular day/time for you to go to GL and engage her service in the house

When I tried to "flirt" with them, or try to make small talks and try to "build rapport" with them, they suddenly can turn from sweet to ghosting you, blocking you outright, or even scolding you (one time it happened to me) before blocking

The last part fianlly hit me how pointless it is to ask for their contact. Especially because I actually RTF-ed that particular girl quite a number of times before.

and this not only happened in GL. This happened to me a few times also when bonking overseas

Dignified69
28-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Based on my years of experience, when they give you their phone number and/or whatsapp, wechat, etc.

Every single time it's only for u to contact them to ask if they are available on that particular day/time for you to go to GL and engage her service in the house

When I tried to "flirt" with them, or try to make small talks and try to "build rapport" with them, they suddenly can turn from sweet to ghosting you, blocking you outright, or even scolding you (one time it happened to me) before blocking

The last part fianlly hit me how pointless it is to ask for their contact. Especially because I actually RTF-ed that particular girl quite a number of times before.

and this not only happened in GL. This happened to me a few times also when bonking overseas

Why are you on forced retirement?

skulldeath123
29-04-2024, 10:22 AM

like your answer bro. hahaha maybe there are some who are new here, or just trying out the world of ML. this is nothing special. More simply, they need a lot of customers to prospect so asking for a number is for prospecting

naan1974
29-04-2024, 11:36 AM

If there are charges per min, i am sure they wont ghost anyone...
In their world, there are feelings, love, emotions and money.
where money dominate 99.99% there rest are split within the 0.01%

Kelvinchan
29-04-2024, 03:14 PM

Yes right bro

WhiteMilk
29-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Why are you on forced retirement?

I am based overseas now, and I feel the cheonging scene where I am is no longer up to par.

I feel everywhere is the same now. Cheonging is never the same especially after 2020, and the inflation is so crazy now.

The inflation goes both ways, as in the prices have increased, but the quality of girls decreased. Like if you want to buy a product, the price increased, but the size of the product decreases that kinda concept.

So now I concentrate on writing about sex stories here and elsewhere,

HalimahYakult
29-04-2024, 04:21 PM
There's nothing special about giving you her phone number be it the local Singapore number, or thai number or viet number or china number.

Once she ORD, she won't respond to your texts/calls.

Once she ORD, you will be deleted/blocked or even the whatsapp/wechat/telegram account will be deleted.

Fat Fatt
30-04-2024, 01:57 AM
There's nothing special about giving you her phone number be it the local Singapore number, or thai number or viet number or china number.

Once she ORD, she won't respond to your texts/calls.

Once she ORD, you will be deleted/blocked or even the whatsapp/wechat/telegram account will be deleted.

Not all la. I still keep in touch with quite a few WL. But in the end, I am not financially strong, can’t help them, can’t bao them, can’t visit them in their hometown. So not much point except for the cordial how are you greetings

HalimahYakult
30-04-2024, 07:30 AM
Not all la. I still keep in touch with quite a few WL. But in the end, I am not financially strong, can’t help them, can’t bao them, can’t visit them in their hometown. So not much point except for the cordial how are you greetings

The hot ones will delete

Areyoume2000
30-04-2024, 09:11 AM

maybe they choose who will respond nice. depending on the money they have received. will be included in the category of loyal guests or not. because some of my friends have fallen for WL 😅

Chrisk456
30-04-2024, 10:20 AM
The hot ones will delete

Agree with you. If the WL earned enough ofc she will leave everything behind in SG and pretend she won the small lottery with her hard-earned money. Why would she make a fuss with old customer and talk about their sexual experiences in GL where the WL doesn't even like it in the first place except for the money that comes from it.

chung525
30-04-2024, 03:28 PM
Agree with you. If the WL earned enough ofc she will leave everything behind in SG and pretend she won the small lottery with her hard-earned money. Why would she make a fuss with old customer and talk about their sexual experiences in GL where the WL doesn't even like it in the first place except for the money that comes from it.

they usually have a target. for example, they only become WL until their debts are paid off, or until they can buy a house or have business capital in their place of origin. whatever the reason, they usually have a time limit that they determine. because that's why all they think about is how they can earn a lot

HalimahYakult
30-04-2024, 03:29 PM

She's found a new life and usually in a relationship. Why would she risk losing that kind of stability to stay in touch with someone who is not even a friend? It's presumptuous to assume your relationship with a WL is romantic. Even more so that you think it's platonic. The foundation and starting point of your relationship is merely transactional/commercial.

If the chicken rice stall aunty give you her number it's because you order a lot and order frequently so maybe she wants to give you the convenience of not having to queue by ordering via phone.

But once you turn vegan or if the stall close down, what's the point of maintaining contact with you except for the possibility of you funding her next chicken rice stall (if and only if there already isn't someone else who has funded her next chicken rice restaurant).

chung525
01-05-2024, 11:35 AM
She's found a new life and usually in a relationship. Why would she risk losing that kind of stability to stay in touch with someone who is not even a friend? It's presumptuous to assume your relationship with a WL is romantic. Even more so that you think it's platonic. The foundation and starting point of your relationship is merely transactional/commercial.

If the chicken rice stall aunty give you her number it's because you order a lot and order frequently so maybe she wants to give you the convenience of not having to queue by ordering via phone.

But once you turn vegan or if the stall close down, what's the point of maintaining contact with you except for the possibility of you funding her next chicken rice stall (if and only if there already isn't someone else who has funded her next chicken rice restaurant).

Right brooo

Rock999
02-05-2024, 08:16 AM
Some WL FL give phone number easy contacts retention of customer, even if chit chat with you is try to fish your pocket money