PDA

View Full Version : L16H39

shucker92
25-07-2023, 04:48 PM
Couldn't find a thread to post about this Thai house, so just open one myself, tried no.7 the other day, cannot speak english but service was tip top, slim and long legged. Some details better to leave out, but this lady knows how to take care of a cock. :D

jaytan56
25-07-2023, 04:50 PM
There is a thread just a few lines below .lol

confession
27-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Couldn't find a thread to post about this Thai house, so just open one myself, tried no.7 the other day, cannot speak english but service was tip top, slim and long legged. Some details better to leave out, but this lady knows how to take care of a cock. :D

More details, please. I walk by this house the other day. Nice exterior look. Plan to try this weekend.

confession
27-07-2023, 03:18 PM
More detail, please. I walk by this house the other day. Nice exterior look. Plan to try this weekend.

desmond_lee
27-07-2023, 07:24 PM

she speaks french ?