PDA

View Full Version : Field report on New York Hotel KTV

3someking
20-07-2023, 08:24 AM
This is my honest full report on New York KTV hotel.

So i went with 2 of my other friends last Friday. We stayed one night at New York hotel and decided to give this place a try. We book through this person called Jack. The KTV was located at Level 2. Once we went in, we saw a DJ playing electro dance music but the dancefloor is empty. I think we are the first customer. We reach abt 8.30pm.

We were led to a VIP room and the room was huge. It comes with a colour laser disco lights and a toilet as well. So once we are served drinks and food, we are required to make payment first. I used my credit card to make payment. So from 8.30pm to 10pm we are singing on our own with no girls. Then we ask one of the waiters if we are assign any mummy to bring gals or not but much to our horror she said no.

Then there is another butch waiter she told us she can bring gals but no promise. So at abt 10pm she came to our room and show us a photo of a local malaysian malay girl and ask if we are interested and my friend took her. It takes abt 1 hr for her to arrive to our room. As for me and my other friend, we took vietnamese girls and they also took abt 1hr to arrive. They arrive sharply at 11pm. The booking comes in blocks of 3 hrs for RM350. So they sat with us till 2am.

I would say they really stick with u all the way. No running to other rooms etc. At most, go to toilet which is in our room. Playibility wise is zero. Mostly just hugging ligh peck on the cheeks thats all. Payment has to be made first. So after 2am once the booking hr almost up, we offered them to come to our room but they told us they got another customer booking them so they have to rush to other KTVs. Their working hours end at 2am.

We pack up and leave at 2.30am.
Please note that the KTV package is a total of 6 hours.
Comes with fruits, tidbits, snacks fruits and 24 bottles of beer. All in is RM734.

For booking gals comes in block of 3 hours RM350.

Since I came with 2 of my friends so total per pax in sing dollars is about $73 SGD for room and drinks.
Gals booking is $110 SGD.
So total spend in KTV for 6 hrs is close to $200.
Its quite pricey to be honest.

And the fact that is it not playable at all makes it looks worst than it seems.
I could have spend similar amount in spore and get more playable gals.
And one more thing, JB ktv works in a way that if u want girls, you have to request. They will then show you the photos and you select. They will then arrange for the girls to come over. Very diff unlike here where you can see the girls parade in front of you.

My overall rating if you are looking for playibility this is not the place for you. I would give 4/10. Not returning to this KTV ever. No wonder its empty.

WantsForMoar
20-07-2023, 07:17 PM

So i went with 2 of my other friends last Friday. We stayed one night at New York hotel and decided to give this place a try. We book through this person called Jack. The KTV was located at Level 2. Once we went in, we saw a DJ playing electro dance music but the dancefloor is empty. I think we are the first customer. We reach abt 8.30pm.

We were led to a VIP room and the room was huge. It comes with a colour laser disco lights and a toilet as well. So once we are served drinks and food, we are required to make payment first. I used my credit card to make payment. So from 8.30pm to 10pm we are singing on our own with no girls. Then we ask one of the waiters if we are assign any mummy to bring gals or not but much to our horror she said no.

Then there is another butch waiter she told us she can bring gals but no promise. So at abt 10pm she came to our room and show us a photo of a local malaysian malay girl and ask if we are interested and my friend took her. It takes abt 1 hr for her to arrive to our room. As for me and my other friend, we took vietnamese girls and they also took abt 1hr to arrive. They arrive sharply at 11pm. The booking comes in blocks of 3 hrs for RM350. So they sat with us till 2am.

I would say they really stick with u all the way. No running to other rooms etc. At most, go to toilet which is in our room. Playibility wise is zero. Mostly just hugging ligh peck on the cheeks thats all. Payment has to be made first. So after 2am once the booking hr almost up, we offered them to come to our room but they told us they got another customer booking them so they have to rush to other KTVs. Their working hours end at 2am.

Comes with fruits, tidbits, snacks fruits and 24 bottles of beer. All in is RM734.

Since I came with 2 of my friends so total per pax in sing dollars is about $73 SGD for room and drinks.

And one more thing, JB ktv works in a way that if u want girls, you have to request. They will then show you the photos and you select. They will then arrange for the girls to come over. Very diff unlike here where you can see the girls parade in front of you.

My overall rating if you are looking for playibility this is not the place for you. I would give 4/10. Not returning to this KTV ever. No wonder its empty.

Go to C2 bro

Citizens
21-07-2023, 03:12 AM

You went to a carrot joint..... not all KTVs operate like that.

3someking
21-07-2023, 06:00 AM
Go to C2 bro

C2 is at plaza sentosa? How much the price and girl tips?

3someking
21-07-2023, 06:01 AM
You went to a carrot joint..... not all KTVs operate like that.

Recommend me other places that u think its good then

cleyeo
24-07-2023, 11:16 PM
most ktv in JB, the gals do not butterfly. They will stick to you until the time is up.

3someking
25-07-2023, 09:16 PM
most ktv in JB, the gals do not butterfly. They will stick to you until the time is up.

But which ktv can play one?

Chiochio1
27-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Thanks for sharing bro. You went wrong place la. Should go Taman Sentosa you will have a different experience.

Cheers bro…