PDA

View Full Version : Who wants "Milkshake"

saddleup
20-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Those bros out there who been to my blog and met some of my gfs, here's my new gf. Her name is Lili. 1 of my gfs intro her to me and ask her to look for me when she arrive in Singapore. So on Tues....she called me. I arrange to meet her at Lavender 81. Book a room and we proceed to the room.

Inside the room, we relax awhile and chat abt what she intend to do while she's in Singapore...blah blah blah. We both were lying in bed smoking. She was wearing this a tight tshirt and I was stealing glance at her boobs. Damn they are big. I told her to lie closer to me so I can hug her...the moment she lie on my chest, I was fondling her boobs under her shirt. They are real and soft. I slide my hand into her bra and feel her nipple...nice size and also erected. She already unzip my jeans and slide her hand into my fly and rubbing my red head. I lift her head to face me and I plant my lips onto hers and we were frenching away. We remove our clothes and head for the shower. She help me soap my body and clean my groin as well as my a**hole, then she uses her boobs to massage my back which was nice. After rinsing off my soap, its my turn to soap her. I lather her body till very soapy n slippery...insert my finger into her pussy and finger her. Told her Im cleaning her tunnel coz KPE opening today. So I wanna be the first to enter. Hahaha. She moans and bended her knees to indicate to me that she just cummed. Wash up and head to bed.

On the bed, we continue frenching and my fingers continue playing with her clitoris. Her pussy is damn wet and as I slide my fingers in, she moans loudly. She hold my dick and direct him to her mouth. She flick her tongue on my tip and she say the juice taste good. I told her to taste more. We got into 69 and as I was fingering her...my tongue was working on her clitoris. The deeper I insert my finger, the deeper she swallow me. After abt 10 mins have pass...she say she cannot take it and wanna fuck. She capped me and ask me to lie down. She rode me like a cowgirl. No tommorrow. Her boobs was bouncing up n down. I had a hard time holding them coz she fuck real hard and wild. Cannot hold on anymore ...I shoot my load with 3 mins. It was a wild n fast bonk I must say...but definitely a satisfactory once.

She'll be here for quite awhile so can pm me for her contact. More pix of her in my group. By the way...she look abit like Jolin Tsai.

Rating:
Name: Lili
Origin : PRC Fujian
Stats: 33D-24-33
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Overall: 8.5/10
Damage: 120/1/1( exclude hotel. Try to neg. I think should be able to reduce)

saddleup
20-09-2008, 05:04 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/169ko4g.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/wvrfd0.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/29vdq35.jpg

gambit88
21-09-2008, 09:15 AM
I love milkshake, espeially the "nei nei flavour" one. :p
Have PMed you.

In case you did not notice, your yahoo group is down.

scott999
21-09-2008, 11:32 AM
TS,

Nice tits! :D
+4 for your great intro.

You might also wanna post this in new FLdome 2 instead.

ben7673b
21-09-2008, 01:34 PM
TS,
I simply love milkshake, nice boobs...
Have PMed you.

:p

fenwick
22-09-2008, 12:25 PM
TS,

Nice tits! :D
+4 for your great intro.

You might also wanna post this in new FLdome 2 instead.

Bro you into PRC also har...ke ke ke:D

ben7673b
22-09-2008, 05:05 PM

guys

which u prefer ?

scott999
22-09-2008, 05:37 PM

Yes, sir!
So many holes; yet so little time. :D

beauthaiful
22-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Yes, sir!
So many holes; yet so little time. :D

You must be busy, and yet enjoying your un-retirement :)

wasabex
22-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Nice!!!

Pm me for more pics and contact,thks

roplant
25-03-2009, 11:55 AM
A jolin tsai look alike.. wow..

Kindly pm me for pics & contacts.

Thanks.

travellertales
17-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi BRO, can pm me her number PLEASE. Thanks