View Full Version : Club De Oasis - <<LEONA>> The Future RACE QUEEN for F1

ClubDeOasis
17-09-2008, 10:49 PM
-={ LEONA }=-
Stat: 34B'25'35
Height: 165cm
Damage: 140/90/2
Service: BBBJ, CIM, COB, Foam Bath, Massage

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/clubdeoasis/Leona-1.jpg (http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/clubdeoasis/Leona-1.jpg)

BOOK YOUR SLOT NOW AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

yinyang
21-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Had sat late morning delight with Leona (via mystic):p

Slim, bit fair lass from chiangrai. 1st tour of duty here, but not short of sexperience as she works out from MP in bkk. But boob lovers, look elsewhere.

Her bbj's not bad, with some AR in between. Arhh, the sight of her head bobbing up and down. Felt shiok like royalty with her AR and me allowing her space..:p Good kisser.

Snuggled close under blankets, service orientated or KC no matter.. just good feeling after our deed (unlike wham, bang and thank you ma'am). Hugs and kisses at the door. PLeasurable 90mins of suspending reality;)

ClubDeOasis
21-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Had sat late morning delight with Leona (via mystic):p

Slim, bit fair lass from chiangrai. 1st tour of duty here, but not short of sexperience as she works out from MP in bkk. But boob lovers, look elsewhere.

Her bbj's not bad, with some AR in between. Arhh, the sight of her head bobbing up and down. Felt shiok like royalty with her AR and me allowing her space..:p Good kisser.

Snuggled close under blankets, service orientated or KC no matter.. just good feeling after our deed (unlike wham, bang and thank you ma'am). Hugs and kisses at the door. PLeasurable 90mins of suspending reality;)

thanks bro yinyang for the short fr :)

ClubDeOasis
21-09-2008, 11:31 PM
I don't often write field reports but this time I must do so for Leona.

Just had a session with Leona from Club De Oasis. Thanks to bro Mark for arranging on short notice.

When I saw the thread title, <<LEONA>> The Future RACE QUEEN for F1 , I was a bit skeptical. The pictures look great but sometimes pictures don't tell the whole story. But this one is different.

Club De Oasis's Yahoo Group pictures even more beautiful. So, i decided to give it a try. So many pictures can't be wrong, right?

When Leona opened the door, I was greatly relieved. As real as her picture, although I think her pictures make her look more mature (not old). She's slim, 1.65, shoulder-length hair. Best part is her smile. It really brightened my Sunday.

I won't go into the details of the action but I will say this. Today, I was not in the mood for wild action. Today I wanted to take it slow, enjoy the time and I found the right girl.

Leona is gentle, soft-spoken with a limited understanding of English. Physically, she's really pretty with a light-bulb smile. However, she's got small boobs which I don't mind at all. So, boob-lovers, take note.

In the bathtub, she's always joking, smiling and takes things slow and easy. I have to say that she really pay attention to taking care of you.

On the bed, we went for it slow, frenching, hugging and teasing each other. Playful for a Sunday afternoon. Doing her in missionary was a real turn-on because she's so pretty, with a body to match. She has one very small tattoo at the back of her neck. Other than that, her body is, to me, perfect.

Her BBBJ was good as well. Only thing is I wish she'd do it longer. She takes it slow, gentle and works hard at it, using her tongue and you can feel it, unlike some others who just blindly go at it, licking and sucking until I almost come. Other action I leave it to you to discover for yourself.

Bros who want their money's worth, give Leona a shot. But I have to say that she's not the wild type, ok? So please treat her nicely.

I have been cheonging for a while and not often I give high marks. But for Leona, I would rate her in my top 3. So, bros, I recommend you give bro Mark a buzz. It's money well spent.

Till next time, this is FisherKING signing off......

genesis
22-09-2008, 05:57 PM
MY 3 THOUSAND WORDS FR on Leona

Zoe Tay or Leona???

You Decide!

http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq178/genesissbf/25082007279.jpg http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq178/genesissbf/25082007259.jpg http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq178/genesissbf/25082007298.jpg

scott999
22-09-2008, 06:03 PM
A samster started a brand new thread to post an FR on Leona:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/94941-field-report-leona.html

FRs are rare nowadays; dun waste. :D

genesis
23-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Me: Gao liao
Oasis: x0x, enjoy!
Me: Kamsia

1400hrs: knock x 5

1401hrs: door opened

1401hrs: saw a mei nu behind the door, 80% look like Zoe Tay

1402hrs: sat on sofa, TV was showing AXN & she poured me water

1403hrs: lit a cigarette & starts scanning her from head to toe. She was wearing lingerie with no bra n undies inside. Looks, figure n height were almost perfect except for her A+/B- boobs. I kept staring her till she took a pillow n cover her body. So I kay kay play with her phone n ask her to Bluetooth me her pic to keep.

1410hrs: cigarette finished liao, ask her to sit on my lap n our lips are locked for a few min, her lips n tongue are very soft

1415hrs: stripped ourselves n went in the bathroom for the shower. Long bath was great, she really knows how to clean me up.

1430hrs: lying on the bed, she started to French me, catbath, BBBJ with a lot of tongue circulating at my small head, A.R, BBBJ again n I almost CIM!

1455hrs: manage to stop her in time, she capped me and start ridding on the top.

1456hrs: imagination went wild, image of Zoe Tay ridding me, trying very hard to stop myself from cumming but buay lun! 1st shot gone. Knn, sipeh sia suay. Kena conquered by her so easily. Cleaned up n washed up. Went back to the bed, hugged her in my arms, enjoying her scent n her silky smooth body. SHIOOOK!!!

1505hrs: I started to counter attack her, lick her up down left right center, nice pussy. 2nd shot form was good, whack her Missionary, lotus, doggy… heard the 10min time up alarm… switch to fast n furious missionary n unload my 2nd shot..

1530hrs: pay up n promise her that I will be back this weekend. Left the room a happy man!!!

Thanks oasis for the arrangement

not for boob lover, if u suckers for looks, she is the one!

ClubDeOasis
27-09-2008, 11:26 PM
-={ LEONA }=-

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/clubdeoasis/Leona-1.jpg (http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l369/clubdeoasis/Leona-1.jpg)

girllover
28-09-2008, 03:25 PM
she has my kind of looks and my kind of body, except for the boobs size.

at first, she seemed a little distant and cold, it only took a few swipes on her pussy with my tongue and she warmed up like a hot bunny.

she looks young and gorgeous with delicately done up lashes, perfect facial feature, perfect facial complexion, beautiful white teeth, extremely extremely soft long hair and gorgeous gorgeous smile.

she is another girl who gets really shy whenever she found out that i was constantly looking at her face while i was stimulating her or while we were engaging in steamy sex and her attempt to turn her head away or trying to cover my eyes with her hand, yet at the same time flashed that shy cute smile, makes her looks extremely captivating.

she has a slim body, small butts, nice slim legs, rather fair, smooth complexion, clean and clear, flexible and smells nice.

she has very soft lips and tongue and her kisses are extremely tender.

her bbbj are soft with many deep throats.

she likes to say 'what what' with her beautiful shy smiles whenever she saw me staring at her and smiling. it is so cute of her, knowing that she knows why i behave the way i did and she tried to play innocent.

she has very pretty pussy, very young looking, very clean, very soft, light coloured and tight.

i adore small butts. when we did 69, the sight of her beautiful butts and her beautiful pussy is simply magnificent.

i was a little hesitant to take her initially upon hearing her resemblance to zoey as zoey isn't in my book of beauties at her present age. perhaps what is missing is the word 'young', the then young zoey is much much more attractive than the present zoey. her attractiveness is comparable to the then young zoey.

this is somebody that is worth a visit just for her beauty alone.

to save the best for last, her moans are extremely extremely extremely erotic and stimulating.

ClubDeOasis
28-09-2008, 04:37 PM
she has my kind of looks and my kind of body, except for the boobs size.

at first, she seemed a little distant and cold, it only took a few swipes on her pussy with my tongue and she warmed up like a hot bunny. :eek:

she looks young and gorgeous with delicately done up lashes, perfect facial feature, perfect facial complexion, beautiful white teeth, extremely extremely soft long hair and gorgeous gorgeous smile.

she is another girl who gets really shy whenever she found out that i was constantly looking at her face while i was stimulating her or while we were engaging in steamy sex and her attempt to turn her head away or trying to cover my eyes with her hand, yet at the same time flashed that shy cute smile, makes her looks extremely captivating.

she has a slim body, small butts, nice slim legs, rather fair, smooth complexion, clean and clear, flexible and smells nice.

she has very soft lips and tongue and her kisses are extremely tender.

her bbbj are soft with many deep throats.

she likes to say 'what what' with her beautiful shy smiles whenever she saw me staring at her and smiling. it is so cute of her, knowing that she knows why i behave the way i did and she tried to play innocent.

she has very pretty pussy, very young looking, very clean, very soft, light coloured and tight.

i adore small butts. when we did 69, the sight of her beautiful butts and her beautiful pussy is simply magnificent.

i was a little hesitant to take her initially upon hearing her resemblance to zoey as zoey isn't in my book of beauties at her present age. perhaps what is missing is the word 'young', the then young zoey is much much more attractive than the present zoey. her attractiveness is comparable to the then young zoey.

this is somebody that is worth a visit just for her beauty alone.

to save the best for last, her moans are extremely extremely extremely erotic and stimulating.

thanks bro girllover for the wonderful fr...... so many :eek:

setsuna
29-09-2008, 02:17 PM
really is a gem OMG must tryout

ClubDeOasis
02-10-2008, 05:20 AM
-={ LEONA }=-