PDA

View Full Version : <<<J-Three Delights presents>>>>Jade- A first timer story >

jthree
17-09-2008, 05:07 PM
AVAILABLE NOW!

Name: Jade (First timer to our humble little red dot!)
Height: 162cm
V.stats: 33B-24-34
Does: Bbbj, CIM, COB, Frenching, Fingering, GFE
Painting, Relaxing Massage, Super GFE
Need to know: A Shy first timer! Pls be gentle and nice towards her, surely will get awarded
Would reco to: Bbbj/CIM, GFE lovers & those looking for GFE like your teen years lover!
Special Damage: $138/2shots/90mins

Group/Contact details in my signature below.

jthree
17-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Slots are going fast. Tonight's still available

jthree
17-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Please visit =>JADE! Luv to be guided and willing to learn from you

Cheerz
Jay

jthree
18-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Do guide her and show her your karma sutra moves....

jthree
18-09-2008, 10:03 AM
available for booking today but do hurry cos slots will be filled up fast for this first timer uni girl!

jthree
18-09-2008, 11:56 AM
She needs your guidance to fulfill HER fantasy.....
Hurry, cos slots are running low...

jthree
18-09-2008, 01:15 PM
She's waiting for you.....
Promo ending soon... will be 148/2/90 tomorrow...

watcha waiting for??!?!!?!

jthree
18-09-2008, 02:50 PM
She mentions that she's learning a lot from fellow Samsters here. Keep it up bros!

jthree
18-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Available for booking..... Jade, a first timer uni gal waiting to serve u

jthree
18-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Jade's FRs coming soon......

Check out her live pics in our group below....

jthree
19-09-2008, 12:21 AM
INteresting Fact: Extremely patient with customer
Skills: Like to dominate a.k.a on top

SWEET VIXEN READY TO PLEASE ALWAYS

Cheerz
Jay

jthree
19-09-2008, 12:27 AM
INteresting Fact: Extremely patient with customer
Skills: Like to dominate a.k.a on top

<<SWEET VIXEN READY TO PLEASE ALWAYS>>

jthree
19-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Her juicy FRs coming soon....
Watch for it...

AVAILABLE NOW!

Name: Jade (First timer to our humble little red dot!)
Height: 167cm (*Actual Height*)
V.stats: 33B-24-34
Does: Bubble bath, Bbbj, CIM, COB, Frenching, Fingering, GFE
Painting, Relaxing Massage, Super GFE
Need to know: A Shy first timer! Pls be gentle and nice towards her, surely will get awarded
Would reco to: Bbbj/CIM, GFE lovers & those looking for GFE like your teen years lover!
Special Damage: $148/2shots/90mins

Group/Contact details in my signature below.

jthree
19-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Available today
Contact details below

Link
20-09-2008, 03:16 AM
FR on Jade

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: B
Body: 8/10
Wt/Ht (estd): 1.62m, 51 kg
FJ: 9.5/10
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: NA
Kissing : 7/10
Massage: NA
GFE: 10/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF: Yes - but don't think have chance cos I think she leaving tomorrow

Real person is very similar to pic in terms of looks, hair and skin tone - check out the pic in TS group. Looks abit like Debra Teng (small time actress from Mediacorp). B-cup boobs which are really nice to fondle, not sagging with pointy nipples.

I have seen naked ladies, but Jade's body really turns me on. Slim and tight, as per pic. No tummy with nice legs. Very good to hold and hug. Good GFE - relatively green in terms of sexual service, but that really adds to the GFE. FJ is great as she lets you know how much she enjoys it via her body language (as opposed to moaning which could be fake).

Her command of English - have never seen a Thai with better English than hers. She looks/sounds more like a local Chinese and can hold a decent conversation.

Round 1
Went for shower, soaped and massaged each other. She came and hug me from behind and give me a good back rub using her firm boobs, while I fingered her pussy. She faked a gasp of surprise and smiled when she saw my little brother standing up already.

After finishing shower, went to bed. She said her mouth was painful and can only kiss for a short while - I thought to myself "Not that old trick again". And then we had a really long kiss and I said "You call that a short while?" And again she laughed, just like a GF. Proceeded to finger her and suck her nipples at the same time. Can tell she is really enjoying it thru her body language - digging her fingers into my back and breathing getting hot and heavy. She enjoys being nuzzled too.

Asked her to cap me, but she's really bad with the condom lolz. Entered her in missionary as she closed her eyes and let out an audible moan. Pumped her, as she drew back her knees and reached out for my arms. Fired off first load after awhile.

Round 2
Finger her again and this time she even more wet and she started grabbing her own boobs. Capped then this time asked her to ride me and indeed, this is both her best and favourite position. She complain of pain a couple of times, but at the same time it felt good so I managed to convince her to take it slowly. Nice view of CFM with her long hair in the face. As she slowly picked up speed, she started breathing faster and heavier and moaning, while I grabbed her boobs.

As she get more wet, I sat up and sucked on her nipples and squeezed her boobs as she pumped me faster and faster. More fluid came out from her vagina as it became more wet and noisy/squishy. Not sure how many times she came, but pretty much at least twice. Finally unloaded then let her get off slowly - see her face so sextified I really wonder who service who :p.

Then when she want to get off the bed, she almost fall down cos she weak already :rolleyes: Faster support her and couldn't help but laugh at her. After coming out from shower, she was still in recovery mode (can see that she is still shag) :o

Too bad she's leaving tomorrow afternoon...

jthree
20-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Thanks Bro for the wonderful FR :)

More classy babes coming.... stay tuned to J-Three Delights

Cheers,
Jay