PDA

View Full Version : Hot PRC Student ChenChen

BlackDragonz
14-09-2008, 09:55 PM
:pHI Guys...Good News

I've decided to post a thread in here to start sharing my all FR for all My brothers in Here.
She does a good Job in services nice body,fair,cute,sexy.Although they are here in Sg as student .They are looking for extra cash and fun .For example Services,:pBJ She alternates between deep throat and small head teasing while looking at ur face.
FJ wise, she's loud on moaning.Very initiative on changing positions. What i have is ChenChen,if u guys Love it there be more Ladies for u guys to try it out.Quality and Services is a Must:D.

Name: ChenChen
Race: PRC
Beauty: 8/10
Height: 1.60m ( Heels )
Weight: 45kg (Estimated)
Boobs: 36B (Forget to use Measuring Tape)
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 0/10 (Lucky Bastard if U get it)
AR: 8/10
FR: 8/10
Damage: $160 (1 shot+1BJ+Massage) Basic Services
Location: Outcall to Hotels and HouseCall or Party (Extra Charges includes Transports)Contact: PM me for more details :cool:

For Safety Reason, on HighLighted in Red pls Do pM me First .Appoiment will be arrange by Me Guys.
One of the Nice finding in terms of the Quality,Services that I had ..My Taste Massage wise Ruby is best and the Shower together:-), my advise that you dont have too high hopes on having a too good one..Any Comment will Be apperiaciated
Please do PM me for her contact number.

BlackDragonz
15-09-2008, 04:40 PM
Anything Check My Threads....If u Guys dun Try u won't noe..:D:p

seeknewss
15-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Anything Check My Threads....If u Guys dun Try u won't noe..:D:p

Price $160 is too ex for PRC student bro ! $100 would be reasonable.

JoySeeker
15-09-2008, 08:38 PM
i agrees too, $160 is abit ex., can clarify - Damage: $160 (1 shot+1BJ+Massage) Basic Services

like dat means 1shot for fj and 1shot for bj+massage:confused:

superbadman
15-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi bro,can kindly pm de ctc to me.thks a million:D

BlackDragonz
15-09-2008, 11:05 PM
i agrees too, $160 is abit ex., can clarify - Damage: $160 (1 shot+1BJ+Massage) Basic Services

like dat means 1shot for fj and 1shot for bj+massage:confused::cool: Bro $100 are those standing by at the road,$80-$60 also have service good or not Gods KNows..what i want gv Good Service and Quality.Whatever u decide is up to guys.To me high class peeps pays up to $300 per shot there .Tell me what u guys want and pm me?rolleyes:

JoySeeker
16-09-2008, 07:45 AM
:cool: Bro $100 are those standing by at the road,$80-$60 also have service good or not Gods KNows..what i want gv Good Service and Quality.Whatever u decide is up to guys.To me high class peeps pays up to $300 per shot there .Tell me what u guys want and pm me?rolleyes:

chills bro:)...jus enquiry the stats...anyway since u said it...care to show a pic of this FL lady to justify the price;)...