View Full Version : Back...

seduction
11-09-2008, 01:57 PM
okok.. short n sweet.. bro me back.

Weight 63kg
Height: 1.65
Stats: 33c-27-38

Damanage: 80for 1hrs 1shot exculding room

Anything time after 8pm. from mon to sun except for wed.

Action included: CIM, COF, COB, AssRim, Frenching, variou position.

Sorry no malays n indians

Interested pls pm mi to arrange.. tks

seduction
11-09-2008, 02:11 PM
tomorrow slot is 8pm n pm ... pls pm to confim.. tks

Loose_Change
11-09-2008, 03:26 PM
You never indicate your name, age, race, nationality. How people there know who are you?

Semcorp
11-09-2008, 04:35 PM
u mean u r from this thread? http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/78332-seduction-fl-ur-pleasure.html :confused:

seduction
11-09-2008, 10:26 PM
You never indicate your name, age, race, nationality. How people there know who are you?

oh...

Name: Jess
Race: Chinese
Nationality: Half Sg half China ( Father sg, Mother from China)
the rest all menioned le rite.. tks..

tml- 12.09.08 available from 11am to 8pm.. tks

seduction
11-09-2008, 11:23 PM
hi bro... today i managed to meet 2 guys today. But after asking for permission, I am onli to post one of them here based on my own feelings n words.

He begin gentlemen, picked mi at 630am at my blk downstar.
Immediaetly greeting by a famililar face, the young, cute man I once upped before de... So easy to break the ice.

WHile driving to see wher to go for dinner before processing to our "sexually supper" Been while there is some problem with a few kids by the road side, been gentlemen, my customer got down n check things out.
Abt 20mins, I assus some of the parents are here.. Cant really hear what they say as I was "hiding" in the air-con car.

Finally he was back n we went for this small n nice envirnoment to have dinner.. A nice, delicious and fulfilling one...

After some talk cock session, we walked slowly back to the car. Drive at a slow n steady speed, backup by some smoothly mucis, I was fast oozing off.

Before I could react, he gently ask mi to sleep behide the backseat. Happily accepted, n as usual was fast alsleep.

While in my half wake hlf sleep dream, I can feel a pair of hand founding my nipples, slowly to my sensitive area, it is so COMFORTABLE that I believe I let out s soft moan. He kind of stop everwhat he was doing until I was stirred again n he asked if he wan mi to cuddle mi or not, of cos say YES la...

Heehee... 2 mins later he was beside mi le.. holding his big bear bear ...hmmmmmm think of that now..hao xin fu. A second later I was asleep again. Must be the cough med n not enough rest from work.... I felt hands moving from my hair to my nipples again.. This time I woke up n feel his manhood .. it is rock hard n warm.... haha...

my mouth is feel to itch, so I help myself to his outgrow manhood, haapyily sucking,tasting it. So I, myself also cannot hold on anymore , quickly hint hint him to peel off his bottoms. Once all down, I sucked hungryily at his manhood and french him as and when I feel like. He is very responsive to all my request.. until apoint, he broke the ice, but asking my to rid on him.. wow.... nice fat cock..good for riding I am thinking.. quick quick get hold of my ready cd, suck him a bit more then cap him...

Once on top, I can still feel abit tightness while entering him, once my cum wet ard his manhood, our body became to melt into each other..moan n moan... rock my strenght away... the moment is damn shiok I am say... Soon I heard he saying something like faster, I cuming... I increasing my speed, rock all the way till I am pant hard.. That was once of a nicest bonk I have experience after 6 months of sex divide. Now my legs still abit wobby.. haha... Tks man for such a great experience. :p

ahl30ng
11-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Wah first time see FL posting FR.

anyway...any cheongster FR to share??

trance
11-09-2008, 11:33 PM
hi bro... today i managed to meet 2 guys today. But after asking for permission, I am onli to post one of them here based on my own feelings n words.

He begin gentlemen, picked mi at 630am at my blk downstar.
Immediaetly greeting by a famililar face, the young, cute man I once upped before de... So easy to break the ice.

WHile driving to see wher to go for dinner before processing to our "sexually supper" Been while there is some problem with a few kids by the road side, been gentlemen, my customer got down n check things out.
Abt 20mins, I assus some of the parents are here.. Cant really hear what they say as I was "hiding" in the air-con car.

Finally he was back n we went for this small n nice envirnoment to have dinner.. A nice, delicious and fulfilling one...

After some talk cock session, we walked slowly back to the car. Drive at a slow n steady speed, backup by some smoothly mucis, I was fast oozing off.

Before I could react, he gently ask mi to sleep behide the backseat. Happily accepted, n as usual was fast alsleep.

While in my half wake hlf sleep dream, I can feel a pair of hand founding my nipples, slowly to my sensitive area, it is so COMFORTABLE that I believe I let out s soft moan. He kind of stop everwhat he was doing until I was stirred again n he asked if he wan mi to cuddle mi or not, of cos say YES la...

Heehee... 2 mins later he was beside mi le.. holding his big bear bear ...hmmmmmm think of that now..hao xin fu. A second later I was asleep again. Must be the cough med n not enough rest from work.... I felt hands moving from my hair to my nipples again.. This time I woke up n feel his manhood .. it is rock hard n warm.... haha...

my mouth is feel to itch, so I help myself to his outgrow manhood, haapyily sucking,tasting it. So I, myself also cannot hold on anymore , quickly hint hint him to peel off his bottoms. Once all down, I sucked hungryily at his manhood and french him as and when I feel like. He is very responsive to all my request.. until apoint, he broke the ice, but asking my to rid on him.. wow.... nice fat cock..good for riding I am thinking.. quick quick get hold of my ready cd, suck him a bit more then cap him...

Once on top, I can still feel abit tightness while entering him, once my cum wet ard his manhood, our body became to melt into each other..moan n moan... rock my strenght away... the moment is damn shiok I am say... Soon I heard he saying something like faster, I cuming... I increasing my speed, rock all the way till I am pant hard.. That was once of a nicest bonk I have experience after 6 months of sex divide. Now my legs still abit wobby.. haha... Tks man for such a great experience. :p

It was really a very sexified and enjoyable FRs written by a lady describing how good is this guy, infact I thought initially i thought you are promoting this guy rather that the guy is promoting you:D..............anyway thanks for the rendenzous session that you have with this guy. Is really very unique an fresh reading from a FL"s point of view.............cheers :D

seduction
11-09-2008, 11:35 PM
I hereby need to apologise to 2 bros here... you may be able to know who I was referring to. Got 2 customers came to fl at one place tis afternoon, one at a time. first was abt 315pm plus plus..n the other was abt 430pm plus plus...
sorry for the wrong communcation. I din take any of u as a theif or wat... Just wan to certified properly.. Any offended way, I hereby sincerely apologise to 2 of you.. I am so sorry.

Tml slot open 11am to 8pm. tks

seduction
13-09-2008, 08:17 AM
today's slot start from 8PM onwards.. tks

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 08:51 AM
oh...

Name: Jess
Race: Chinese
Nationality: Half Sg half China ( Father sg, Mother from China)

Wah first time see FL posting FR.

anyway...any cheongster FR to share??

Is really very unique an fresh reading from a FL"s point of view.............cheers :D

sis seduction, can pm me your contact and can I pay u half in Sin dollars $ and half in reminbi :D just joking lah...

really a fresh and unique insight FR from a FL.... very funny reading u said u upped him kekeke....

camping here from a FR written from a cheongster point of view...

cheers

seduction
13-09-2008, 09:22 AM
sis seduction, can pm me your contact and can I pay u half in Sin dollars $ and half in reminbi :D just joking lah...

really a fresh and unique insight FR from a FL.... very funny reading u said u upped him kekeke....

camping here from a FR written from a cheongster point of view...

cheers

haha... actually reminbi to me is abit useless la.. din even go back de.
but that's a funny part. I am also waiting for cust I met to post 'our' fr up...
check ur pm by the way...tks

onion_rings
13-09-2008, 10:18 AM
sis seduction, can pm me your contact

Hosay liao.... waiting for yr steamy FR :D

Maxwell30
13-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi there , here is the FR i promise , sorry for the delay as im busy with work.
I met up with her at 3.15 pm , i was surprise by her as there is a last min change in location, to cut it short here the report :

Look: 6.5/10 ( pleasant looking,gal next door type)
body: 7.5/10 ( what is needed is there , trust me )
attitude: friendly , no rush but abit blur
service: kissing( i dun like frenching ), BBBJ, FJ , tried various style !
overall: its a nice experience

i1papaya
13-09-2008, 11:30 AM
sis seduction, can pm me your contact
cheers
Hosay liao.... waiting for yr steamy FR :D

Yah Hosay, I also want to PCC while reading Monkey4 FR leh. :D

Monkey4
13-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Yah Hosay, I also want to PCC while reading Monkey4 FR leh. :D

bro i1papaya....

now me in a dilemma.... overnight.... so many GEMs

Xiao Xue - code RED to be lifted soon
Jess - jus gotten ctc
Xiao Li - jus gotten ctc from bro cheoning 101
Ying Ying (simone) - based on FR... machiam oso good despite the pricing
YT - from Emperor Denden
new GEM - from grandmaster walabis..... dun know whether he will share his latest bonk with me anot?
still need to rtf WW & XW & maybe Keke too .... how will I die :::?

jiat lat.... dun know what to do now..... guess need to draw lot first lah....'

:o

:D

ps... sis seduction aka Jess.... dun think your avatar is doing u any good....maybe put a chio doll will be better for your biz - paiseh just my humble monkey opinion hor :D

seduction
14-09-2008, 10:59 AM
ps... sis seduction aka Jess.... dun think your avatar is doing u any good....maybe put a chio doll will be better for your biz - paiseh just my humble monkey opinion hor :D[/QUOTE]

hihi... oh ok.. din know avatar will affect my biz.. tks for sharing..

today appt from 5pm onward.. tks

^Mio^
14-09-2008, 12:53 PM
New here, can i have your contact number?

seduction
14-09-2008, 03:41 PM
New here, can i have your contact number?

check ur pm pls...

today appt from 7pm...

seduction
14-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Another fr from my own point iof view...Met up for bbbj in car just now at abt 3pm .

Cust opt for BBBJ in car so after picking mi up,he took the decision of gng to a high rise car park..
Hmm seem safe to mi...

He began to put back his back seat n peel of his bottom including his boxer i think..

Have a good look at it.. seem nice n smooth, no smell... Cust comment not to put foreskin too down as may hurt..so replied: "orh"

slowly position myself n bring down my mouth to his awaiting cock.. wet it ard n try different perssure to see iif he is ok wif it.. Keep checking my processing with boss...
only feedback that my tooth hurting him in a way so fast fast fast change...

Put into my mouth n slowly kissing the balls inside my mouth, suck it a bit harder n move it a bit faster..

Boss dun see any improvement, so dedcided to took over the job himself..haiz must be me n my stupid mouth..

Soon he guide my head toward his hard rob n i know wat is gng to happen le.. After a few scuking n in out action, boss finally upload into my mouth n and happily :drink: it up- haha protein for the day!!!..

Boss just send mi hm n end of my point of FR here... Boss any points u which to add or change, feel free to do it.. Good day...

eesintong
14-09-2008, 04:53 PM
hi can give me u contact

ahl30ng
14-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Another fr from my own point iof view...Met up for bbbj in car just now at abt 3pm .

Cust opt for BBBJ in car so after picking mi up,he took the decision of gng to a high rise car park..
Hmm seem safe to mi...

He began to put back his back seat n peel of his bottom including his boxer i think..

Have a good look at it.. seem nice n smooth, no smell... Cust comment not to put foreskin too down as may hurt..so replied: "orh"

slowly position myself n bring down my mouth to his awaiting cock.. wet it ard n try different perssure to see iif he is ok wif it.. Keep checking my processing with boss...
only feedback that my tooth hurting him in a way so fast fast fast change...

Put into my mouth n slowly kissing the balls inside my mouth, suck it a bit harder n move it a bit faster..

Boss dun see any improvement, so dedcided to took over the job himself..haiz must be me n my stupid mouth..

Soon he guide my head toward his hard rob n i know wat is gng to happen le.. After a few scuking n in out action, boss finally upload into my mouth n and happily :drink: it up- haha protein for the day!!!..

Boss just send mi hm n end of my point of FR here... Boss any points u which to add or change, feel free to do it.. Good day...

sounds good...

so how u charge for a quicky BBBJ at the carpark?

orionix
14-09-2008, 06:13 PM
lol, now fl have to post fr themselves to improve biz.

interesting, but still prefer to hear from customer's point of view.

Apollo11
14-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi Dear Sis Seduction,

This is refreshing ..... FR from a woman's point of view !! Its quite entertaining and amusing.

Keep up with your FR's. It will boost your popularity amongst the samsters.

Apollo11

seduction
14-09-2008, 09:43 PM
sounds good...

so how u charge for a quicky BBBJ at the carpark?

60 for BBBj in car....

seduction
14-09-2008, 09:59 PM
After a lot of onfusion of arranging appt.. maybe met up with bro xxx . Is a hse house for mi n raining cat n dogs..
In my mind was thinking..mmmmm nice way to have sex..

Met bro at his blk doownstair n bro bring me up to his hse... excitied man.. haha

once inside... walk ard room rather dim so cant see much.. so immediatlet brough to his bed room... which I really FALL in love wif his beb... Bro wan to give mi mai..hahahah

make myself confortable while boss when for a quick shower..

the room make mi wanner sleep le..luckly he is in fast.. Took off to his birthday suit ,lying beside me..while I still "fully" dressed..hahaha

he ask me to service him..ok I shall shart with my little kisses ard his neck line towards his nipples... Light licking both side with planting kissed all over his body..

slowly i peeled off my own short n top wif bra fro boss to feell...

haha... my hand move south way to feel his hard rob tool!!! kaka...
move my head down n slowly planting kisses all over til i hit his cock head..

Went to slip one mouthful of cock watch then place his entire cock into my mouth.
can ffel the his tool is harder up.. shalll not waste time.. lickhis head with my lips n sucks it hard in n give a few deepthoart.. As when as will check with boss my progess..

I abit tired so ly my back ..now his turn to climb over me... the less of the story shall leave to owner to finish this FR..hahaha....

overall a good fuck during raining day.... simply love it

seduction
14-09-2008, 10:15 PM
all sis , bros, okt pls take note

i wan con by this so call interested chongter.
his number is 9853 0860..

First fix the appt n al;so my fault have some appt runningn at the same time.. Finally i narrow one to the bro who i post fr earlier than this.. then call him to confirm meeting mi at 8pm at Brighton Crescent, asking mi to go his place..i sure ok.. so i ask wher is near to he mentioned Serangoon Gardens..
So after my seesion with earlier client, I took a cab there.. I drop off n went in to a shop callled awfully chcololate n make call to tell him I am here n waiting for him..
He still got the cheek to say y i enter the shop, he can see from his dun know where view...I feel so insulted:mad:. At least tell mi straight if my looks dun match wif wat he wan, I am sorry to reject... I can accept such things..but tis fellow is out that to make things difficult for FL like us.:(.. I sms him twice, no reply, I called hum twices, first on respond, another hung up.. I know I have been fool le... Damn damn pissed off... come more Fl are human, if upon meeting guys dun like the look, at least pay the transport fee n say byebye.. y must do so cheapo..the asd thing is i deleted his nick away...

A warning to all ladyies, Fls, OKTs..etc of this sonofthebitch..

another bad day for mi,...ppl can ask u to do bbbj at 10pm n reach at 10.19pm.. I really told him no later than 10pm.. wheni called him back say mi WTF!!!! wat kind of ppl is it.. i think spream rush up to thie head n dun know how to think...arrrrrrrrrrrrdd

tml slot open from9am to 11am..tks

seduction
14-09-2008, 10:53 PM
sorry typo error...tml slot from 12noon to 7pm.... tks tks

Show Stopper
14-09-2008, 11:05 PM
After a lot of onfusion of arranging appt.. maybe met up with bro xxx . Is a hse house for mi n raining cat n dogs..
In my mind was thinking..mmmmm nice way to have sex..

......I abit tired so ly my back ..now his turn to climb over me... the less of the story shall leave to owner to finish this FR..hahaha....

overall a good fuck during raining day.... simply love it

Nice FR from a lady...UPz for yr rep pts on the way for u and u also make me wanna UP u leh. :D

all sis , bros, okt pls take note

i wan con by this so call interested chongter.
his number is 9853 0860.......

Poor Jess meimei...think u better dun do house call anymore lah. PM me your contact, Show Stopper kor kor wanna arrange for an appt with u tmr to help u. ;)

lipwee2002
14-09-2008, 11:27 PM
can pm your contact to [email protected]

seduction
15-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Nice FR from a lady...UPz for yr rep pts on the way for u and u also make me wanna UP u leh. :D

Poor Jess meimei...think u better dun do house call anymore lah. PM me your contact, Show Stopper kor kor wanna arrange for an appt with u tmr to help u. ;)

oh my god..some one call mi n ask mi someq i dun know how to ans... maybe is that stopper..ask hi to drop mi a pm if possible..tks alot

Show Stopper
15-09-2008, 01:25 AM
oh my god..some one call mi n ask mi someq i dun know how to ans... maybe is that stopper..ask hi to drop mi a pm if possible..tks alot

Jess meimei, not me lah! I dun ask questions over the phone let alone weird/silly questions. I will only provide the time slot that I wanted & confirm the location...full stop. Somemore i've already confirmed the time slot with you just now leh.:confused: Who izzit...better own up hor!:mad:

orionix
15-09-2008, 02:18 AM
sis, i'd suggest you only accept housecall from those who has booked you before, safer that way and more importantly wont waste your time and cab fare, some bros here really ball-less, dont like what he see, then fly a sissy plane.

seduction
15-09-2008, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=orionix;3062866]sis, i'd suggest you only accept housecall from

learnt my lesson le.. never take hse call unless know the cust.. koa..todaty rainy day..a good day to fuck but no biz till now... haiz.. haha

today raining special slot open from 11am to 2pm,
then 4pm to 6pm..

tks...

seduction
15-09-2008, 05:17 PM
today slot all takep up..have ask a few to write in thie male fl.. of cos i will carry on mine.,.tml i will not be free to update.. hope to update soonest by wed..

wed slot... 1pm to 3pm
5pm to 8pm.. tks

Show Stopper
15-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Had a session with Jess meimei in the noon. Those who does not like to read a detailed FR pls skip the top part and look at the ratings below instead. Reached location, went into the room and was offered a glass of drinks by her shortly after. After which, tcss for awhile and wanna play my porno dvd but some error occurred. When i turned around to check where was she, she was already in her birthday suit. Gave up and went over to join her in the bed and started my catbath and frenching action. My finger soon reached her love hole for some fingering action and I realised that her love hole was quite wet. Feeling excited, I then went forward to her face and requested for a bbbj while continuing my fingering action.

After awhile, I reached for my CD and capped myself and started off with the missionary position. Flicked my didi at the entrance of her love hole for awhile before inserting it into her love hole. She was enjoying the bonking and was moaning louder and louder and suddenly told me to increase my tempo as she was about to cum. Changed my gear to gear 4 and bonked her till she cummed. After which, I slowed down and continued to bonk her in this position for awhile before changing to cowgal position. This horny meimei was really enjoying herself and after a few mins I then heard "I'm cumming" while she increased her riding tempo and suddenly stopped as she had cummed again. She then told me to change to doggie position and then back to missionary position shortly after.

Noticed that the time was still early and then looked at the blank TV monitor screen...I refused to give up playing my DVD and enjoying my session at the same time. I then stopped and wanted to try to play my DVD again. Could see that Jess meimei was dead beat as she was lying on the bed motionless. After awhile, I finally managed to play my DVD with the scene whereby the Jap SYT was being bonked by a black guy. I then requested for another round of bbbj from her since she could blow so well. However, we paused for awhile as she has some incoming calls and smses. After that, she then continued her bbbj and I then told her that I wanna CIM and she acceded to my request. She then alternated between hj and bbbj and feeling that I was going to cum, I then pushed her head towards my didi and managed to cum in her mouth in time. She sucked and sucked till its dry before allowing my didi to leave her mouth...what a great feeling. She then cleaned up the mess and we then went for shower separately thereafter.

Ratings:
Looks: 6.5 (Average looks but definitely not ugly to me)
Body: 6 (Fair with tummy fats)
Boobs: C (Gd for big boobs lover)
Bbbj: 8 (Great suction with tongue twirling action and occasional deep throat action)
CIM: 8 (One word..SHIOK!:D)
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 7 (Responsive & wet)
Attitude: 8 (Great service attitude, no rush at all and not a clock watcher)
Damage: $80 + tips

Jess meimei...hope u like my FR. Muz take gd care of your health leh. ;)

greatbody
15-09-2008, 08:31 PM
hmm.. you got mail...:)

seduction
15-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Had a session with Jess meimei in the noon. Jess meimei...hope u like my FR. Muz take gd care of your health leh. ;)

tis bro for ur fr... will look after my health la.. take care

tml shot is12noon to 6pm tks

mysteryhorse
15-09-2008, 10:58 PM
jess meimei, good marketing and work to promote ur services here.
glad many bros here sure enjoy and appreciate u.

must take care of urself

seduction
16-09-2008, 10:32 AM
another fl coming... hahha... a young crap..
shall update u of our "happy moment"... keep in tune...

a few chiting session n warming up.. he has a nice figure whom claim to play soccer..

birthday suit for both of us.. ying on the bed... little kissed on the cheeks follow by the mouth.. wet frenching,.. hhhh..I like boy!!

he was fondling my cup n move south to feel my mei mei... soon go over him n give mi a kissed all over his upper body.. trying to give bbbj but rejected as he cum very fast..
so suggested cap on him n ..he came onto of mi to control the pace... haha naught mi,..i told him to let mi do doggie..
I go slow but faster the pace n he load all his"army" into the cap...
my dear boy resting onmy bed now while i typing... maybe 2nd round.. stay tune ba.....

seduction
16-09-2008, 11:10 AM
bro feeling not to go ofr 2nd round le.. tired i guess..

ok tat all for tis FR..

today timing 12 to 4pm..tks

seduction
16-09-2008, 04:48 PM
gng for another fun activity...

purposely opt for one short overall... match with a tight yellow tee without any bra!! heehee.. bros who know me, I hate to wear that thing.. hot n uncomfortable.. n bottom part choose to go naked... !!!! :P let see what will happen.... lalala

seduction
18-09-2008, 11:18 AM
finaly back wif some action...

It all happened on yest nite at one of the hotel xx with bro GuanXXX.

Was given the room number once arrived, proceed fast with a smile.

Greeted by a average looking man, chit chat abit then he went over to remove his tops n bottoms.. I was sitting on the bed admiring my new fucking partner when he asked if I shower le ma, answer yuppies but need to pee..
So quicky, get myself done n clean up...

Once on bed, we did abit of wet frenching to warm up, slowly he moved his hand toward south n found my love hole without any problem... I will say I am wet by then, rather horny with his experience way of kissing n touching, n playing with my nipples..

Slowly he moved to my nipples, is really comfortable... Light kissing here n there... hand remain unmove playing wif my love hole... So scare will wet all his whole hand..haha

Then he slowly remove his mouth from my nipples, n move to greet my meimei le... wow...finally ..I have been waiting for this long long time le..(I am someone love to get suck by the way...keke) .. he took his time to eat me , while i took my time to enjoyed the moment...

NOW is my turn le.. I climb above him.. kiss him lightly on his lips move slowly from his upper body to his waiting nipples..

Move slow but steady down to his calling manhood... handle it with care, I place it slowly into my warm n wet mouth... Wet it up, and enjoy his lifelong gift... Finally capped him n have him inside me.. Oh my god.. tis is the moment.....

This went on n on n on.... till finally we are both so damn tired.. I came twice ok!!!! Luckily is my last appt le. But maybe due to tireness, he din manage to cum.. So i CIM for him... took awhile still no result.. very understanding cust, he play himself till cuming n get mi to suck him dry n hard... Protein for mi again...

Today appt start fr 1pm... tks q....

Spiderboy
18-09-2008, 12:12 PM
wow! a FL who FR on her customer.. :rolleyes:

seduction
19-09-2008, 03:20 AM
Tonight have been an a wonderful time from me...

Finish meeting 2 samsaters, awaiting one gentlemen packing his car, driving me to his place for a hse call session.. A real nice man, even brought me some drinks on the way there.. Feel then back to have hin ti wait

To be contiune....

seduction
19-09-2008, 11:38 AM
to be contiune..

upon reaching his place, was served with wif a cold glass for my drinks n was told to take my time n enjoy... dun have to worry to rush off.. so sweet of him.

to cut the story short... i then went to shower up myself n was offered a set of comfortable t shirt to change..
once on bed we were kissing like lovers... n soon hands were all over each other. he was hungry for my nipples so was my mei mei... as if he can read my mind, his hand went straight down south n feel my wet wet love hole.. the funny is sooooo comfortable.

After been served, is my time le.. I mouthed his ready manhood all into my mouth. His one was a real huge one.. In fact i have some prob doing deep throat for him.. But still try my best to smooth him n his huge manhood..
Finally capped him up n have him on top of me.
Due to thickness of his manhood, i felt that it was ripping mi apart.. after while of getting used to it, i begin to enjoy the moment..
Changing of positions from doggie, to cowgal...

Lastly, i did a CIM on him n fed myself up wif protein again!!

Today slots are open from NOW.. tks

seduction
19-09-2008, 07:58 PM
WEEKEND PROMOTIO :D

FOR 19-sEPT 2008 TO 20-SEPT 2008
For cust opt for 1h with 1shot at only $65

For cust opt for 2hrs with 2 sots at only $125
only for this weekend, so sorry no chinese n inidan bro pls.. sorry

Please pm n contact me if u have my number to arrange at timing fast...:p

nelson79
19-09-2008, 08:24 PM

Can have your number? I would be taking 2shot, if you can take it...

nelson79
19-09-2008, 08:26 PM

Can i have your contact number? Interested in 2shot! No chinese?

seduction
19-09-2008, 09:53 PM

FOR [COLOR="Red"]20-SEPT 2008 TO 21-SEPT 2008[/COLORS

only for this weekend, so sorry no chinese n inidan bro pls.. sorry:o

For BBBJ is $50 for shot wif CIM!!:p

Appt will br updated here when the slots will be open.. tks

seduction
20-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Can i have your contact number? Interested in 2shot! No chinese?

sorry typo error... all chinese are welcome..
today slot opening from 1pm. tks

seduction
21-09-2008, 01:49 PM
breaktime--mense period... tks

babyrex
24-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Hi all,

Did it with Jess last week... Long overdue FR..Afterall, honestly this is the first time i did it with a fl (due to some family prob and the need was there) .. so i was both excited and lost actually. first time i writing this.. so pardon me if i not so descriptive.

Race : Chnes
Body: a bit fat
Frenching / kissing : minimal 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10 nice feeling
Fingering: 6/10 so so
FJ: 6/10
Service: 8/10 I will say I am pls
rtf: maybe

First of all, i will say the schedule that day was a mess. we are suppose to meet at 9pm but due to her using a china phone and she cannot keep the sent message, her schedule screwed up for the day... lucky i came ot one hr earlier as she have another mixed up appt at 9pm..

Ok we were not so fortunate that day. we planned to go h81 bugis. I reach there ard 8pm and was shocked to find the place fully booked. Jess hop into my car and we drove ard an finally ended up at geylang lor 17. We talk on the way to find a hotel and it was comfortable talking to her and i actually started pouring my prob to her.

We went into the room and strip into our birthday suit and went to bath together. afterwhich we went to the bed and started to hug and french each other for a while. she then went down and did a bbbj on me. maybe becos i nerves and stiff.. she took effort to keep my erection bbbjing. after that she cap on for me and i went on top of her and cum.

she went to bath while i catch my breadth.

left the room and parted.

for the bro after me.. u were prob delayed as we were finding a place to bonk. that effort i give it to jess. sorry.

seduction
24-09-2008, 03:55 AM
tks bros fro ur juicy FR.. i am up for bbbj on car for 50 buck for shoe.. can pm mi to agrrange..tka

seduction
24-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Thou is mense period, BBBJ is still offering..

BBBJ in car is $50 for 1 shot...
BBBj in hotel is $110 for 1 shot (reason is all alll action have o be done other than my pantie unremove) hope u bro van understand tis..

tis BBBj slot open from 1pm to 6pm... tks q very much...

seduction
24-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Bros ou there.. there will be a change of my mobile number

Those who is having the number XXXX1480, pls kind u pm me so i can update u guys my new number wef 25-09-2009

Sorry for all the troublem caurse ya... :o

kloh0357
24-09-2008, 08:11 PM
Had a great time with Jess last week at my place.

A very caring gal and really feel at ease talking to her.

Race : Chinese
Body: Chubby
Frenching / kissing : 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10 Shiok
Fingering: 7/10 wet
FJ: never try,,,next time
Service: 8/10 Good attitude & friendly
rtf: soon

kloh0357
24-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Make it short. Had a great time with Jess last week...
very friendly gal and feel at ease talking to her.
Only had her to bbbj me......GREAT

Race : Local Chinese
Body : Chubby with big boobs to match
Frenching / kissing : 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10 Shiok
Fingering : 7/10 .....wet wet wet
FJ : nope....next time
Service : 8/10 Friendly with Good Attitude
RTF : soon

seduction
25-09-2008, 12:17 AM
back back back....

mense is over lo...
Slot for tomorrow start fr 8pm... tkstks

seduction
25-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Dear al.. pls pls dun look for me thru the old number le..(end with xxxx1480) NO LONGER IN USE.

Pls kindly pm mi for the new number if dun have... thank q very much....

Today slot open from 8pm onwards..

oeioei
25-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Dear al.. pls pls dun look for me thru the old number le..(end with xxxx1480) NO LONGER IN USE.

Pls kindly pm mi for the new number if dun have... thank q very much....

Today slot open from 8pm onwards..

Sis,

When the bros CIM, do you swallow??
:)

seduction
25-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Sis,

When the bros CIM, do you swallow??
:)

yes sir..when cim sure swallow till dry dry de...

seduction
11-10-2008, 01:36 AM
hihi...tml slot open fr 10am to 3pm.. pls pm or call me to arrange.. tks

Anbu_hiro
12-10-2008, 04:17 PM
try sis seduction back a month plus ago... Well can say that her service is quite good, willing to pleasure me. good in most of wat i wanted. like her in her stocking...

Race : Local Chinese
Body : Chubby
Frenching : 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10 Shiok
Fingering : 7/10
FJ : Yes
Service : 8/10 Friendly with Good Attitude
RTF : Sure

batty
20-11-2008, 06:51 AM
I had paid sex with Jess. It was a bad experience. I will not go into the details. Jess was late 45 mins. Her service was the type that does not give me enjoyment. Her behaviour and attitude were bad. Leaving much to be desired. She rushed thru the BJ and FJ. She cut short my time. It brings back bad memories to me. I will not refer other guys to pay her for sex. Save your money, sirs. I will never RTF her.

seduction
09-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Bros back for biz...Due to bad recession period

Rates will be admended due to unforseen circumstances
BJ in car-$50
FJ: (60mins, 1shot - $80,) (90mins, 2shots - $120)
Everything including eg: BBBJ,CIM, etc.. still same old things no RAW N ANAL.
Pm mi for appt..
Lastest update of my figure
33c-28-38
59kg, 166tall,
Shrt hair, fair looking...
Pm mi if u r interested.. tks

seduction
09-01-2009, 06:40 PM
I had paid sex with Jess. It was a bad experience. I will not go into the details. Jess was late 45 mins. Her service was the type that does not give me enjoyment. Her behaviour and attitude were bad. Leaving much to be desired. She rushed thru the BJ and FJ. She cut short my time. It brings back bad memories to me. I will not refer other guys to pay her for sex. Save your money, sirs. I will never RTF her.

hi bro i am really sorry for the bad servicses u have. I will compensate u one 60mins 1 shot totally FOC specially for u, hope u can forget abt the bad menmories ncarry on chionging in this nice n enjoyment city... tks
PM mi if u wan a slot.. tks

velvetghost
09-01-2009, 08:51 PM
hi...sent you a pm...hope to hear from you soon!;)