PDA

View Full Version : Anyone came across any local male celebrities during ur cheonging?

longwinter
04-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Know that my thread a bit bo liao la..but jus feel like bringing it up, was bathing jus now when this random thought came to my mind.

In sbf, so many guys cheong, wonder what abt those male celebrities in singapore. They are oso normal guys like us who had our needs and wants. Had u ever came across them coming out from massage parlour, joints or roaming at Geylang

For me, l didnt encounter any before. ;) wad abt u guys? If this topic is deemed sensitive, boss, u can closed my thread. :o Thanks!

WithoutEuu
04-09-2008, 03:23 PM
i guess they probably go to clubs and hook up local girls, foc somemore...

Historyx
04-09-2008, 03:26 PM
hmnnn, i was heading to orchard towers quite some time back, i think last year. And i saw LI Nanxing coming out of a mercedes car and going into orchard ktv.

Yeah. that was the only celebrity i saw.
haha

Regular1000
04-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Know that my thread a bit bo liao la..

Sorry Bro, if you bo liao then go find something else to do... threads like this will get the celebrity into trouble la! besides, i think buey swee la... like u said, they oso human, we samsters should give them our blessing... why dig the ugly side of them in mass media leh? juz my 2.5 cents, hope u dun mind! ;)

cheers n happy bonking! :p

longwinter
04-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Sorry Bro, if you bo liao then go find something else to do... threads like this will get the celebrity into trouble la! besides, i think buey swee la... like u said, they oso human, we samsters should give them our blessing... why dig the ugly side of them in mass media leh? juz my 2.5 cents, hope u dun mind! ;)

cheers n happy bonking! :p

it is okie, bro. l am sorry abt it too. l did highlite that if this thread is deemed as inapropriate, boss can jus closed this thread. :o

Regular1000
04-09-2008, 03:40 PM
it is okie, bro. l am sorry abt it too. l did highlite that if this thread is deemed as inapropriate, boss can jus closed this thread. :o

You are cool, Bro Longwinter :p Cheers!

Well, for decent meetings with actor & actresses... i have met PanLingLing and her Hubby at Broadway Threatre for mid-night show long time ago. Also met Li Nan Xing and her ex-wife at a dog farm... Huang Hui Zheng and her hubby at Yishun and XU Qi at my friend's place... she is my friend's cousin. ;)

As for actors cheonging... surely male actors got cheong lah.... but lets leave that to the reporters... we dun make any money for saying here :D

goodfun
04-09-2008, 04:18 PM
so bro oversea celebrities like hk,taiwan and etc can or not :confused:

ahahahbaby
04-09-2008, 04:51 PM
I saw that former Fiona Xie bf, forgot his name, Robin Leong or something @ Zouk (b4 the renovation). He is with a busty gal chatting then, the gal is not Fiona, but bust size got fight :D

unsung80
04-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I hope this thread better dun drift into the reporter's eye. I suggest close this thread for the good. :)

havana
04-09-2008, 08:04 PM
My friend told me last time he always see Chen HanWei go to a pub in tanjong pagar.I think it is called "happy"
By the way, it is a GAY pub:eek: My friend not gay lah....just working part time there:D

benedict888
04-09-2008, 10:07 PM
My friend told me last time he always see Chen HanWei go to a pub in tanjong pagar.I think it is called "happy"
By the way, it is a GAY pub:eek: My friend not gay lah....just working part time there:D

well.. its a known fact.. in case u dont know..

anyway this thread really does not serve any good purposes...
:o

NewFreedom
04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
in here ppl all wanna stay discreet... but we r talking abt ppl who can be identified on d streets easily by any tom dick harry. i tink most of us dun wan 2 know unless its LKY or LHL walking out of Dynasty nightclub.

tis thread shld be closed seriously.

leecs
05-09-2008, 06:03 PM
I've meet chao guo hui, christopher Lee & Li Nan Xing at Soho when it was open. Stuck up people.

peter88798
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM
I saw Wang yu ching at orchard KTV closing a insurance deal few yr back when i was a waiter over there. And Terrance Chao at mos, can tell he is very popular among his girlfriends,as they hugging and drinking together. Chen han wei at gay pub in Tiong pagar, he is with a group of guys and from their dressing,can tell they r in fashion or hair styling industry. Robin leong at wisma holding a bouqet of roses,dont know give who>?

Toyota Honda
05-09-2008, 09:07 PM
I've meet chao guo hui, christopher Lee & Li Nan Xing at Soho when it was open. Stuck up people.

O. Never know gays this time also so high class can be stuck up ah... I don't mean to say they are gays ah.. Really.. I never meant it that way. But it doesn't mean they are not.. Really, I don't mean they are.. Really...:D

ichigo_ichie
05-09-2008, 10:06 PM
saw huang shi nan when i was still an NSF 10 years back, he was having reservist at my camp.

Free2cheong
06-09-2008, 03:40 AM
saw huang shi nan when i was still an NSF 10 years back, he was having reservist at my camp.

Haha, then I know which camp you in liao.

Talking about celebrities... this channel 8 host is a frequent at ICON. See him there every week. Bros who go to ICON will surely know who I'm talking about. But ICON is not a LSB so I figure it's ok.

kelvin85
06-09-2008, 06:39 PM
haha..saw edison chan at zouk b4..but qquite long time ago already..if i not wrong that time is he came s'pore for the 'internal affairs' show...
and saw fiona xie,bryan wong,hosan leong and chen han wei b4..all inside the same club but not zouk ya...juz keep it as secret...even now a day sometimes u also can saw them inside...saw felicia chen at amk foodcourt b4 as she filming the drama 'xin hua duo duo kai'......