PDA

View Full Version : Just curious whether samster here share this site with wife??

birdie_b
03-09-2008, 04:16 PM
while we read much about sex between husband and wife, geylang, KTV and massage, did you guys told your wife about this forum? Did you wife also visit this forum?

Anyway, I found this forum very entertaining as well as informative, especially the M'sian sommercial scene cos I go KL every week for 2-3days...if you guy would like a guide for KL, I can offer my help and I will be glad to have company.

seeknewss
03-09-2008, 08:05 PM
while we read much about sex between husband and wife, geylang, KTV and massage, did you guys told your wife about this forum? Did you wife also visit this forum?

Anyway, I found this forum very entertaining as well as informative, especially the M'sian sommercial scene cos I go KL every week for 2-3days...if you guy would like a guide for KL, I can offer my help and I will be glad to have company.

Why on earth would you want of all people your wife to know and read this forum ???:eek: You are digging your own grave, considering you go to KL to wet your appetite I presumed !!! :D

softtime
03-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Well, I do share this site with my wife, rather I let her know that I surf this site and why then to let her find out on her own and jumping to her own conclusion. For the why I surf this site bit, its mainly to read up the really interesting encounter, stories that most samster have to share and in turn share them with my wife.

Starlite
03-09-2008, 11:06 PM
... did you guys told your wife about this forum? Did you wife also visit this forum?
...especially the M'sian sommercial scene cos I go KL every week for 2-3days....

Bro, frankly speaking, I would not tell my wife about this forum, if some info is good for sharing I would just tell her I got it while surfing google etc..
I don't want to risk her knowing my nick etc and thus lead to more headache...while she sees those fr, commercial scene etc.
I would rather be safe then to face a sea of trouble.:eek:

maulsith
03-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Personally I'll never do that,due to lots of FL kang tao,FR etc blah blah blah..This is probably a Man secret to log in and get better understanding and sharing of experience...I really dont know,but this is my view only,sharing the web ,YES to FB but not OC...

Avant Garde
03-09-2008, 11:24 PM
my wifey caught me once i said i click on pop-up then ++++++++ :D

walrus78
04-09-2008, 12:26 AM
I let my wife know and see this forum. Becuase of this forum & its vid, my wife now allows and enjoys anal...........:D

asdfghjkl
04-09-2008, 12:44 AM
some lao jiao here surf and post videos TOGETHER with their spouse, contributing to the entire community. respect and kudos to them! :)

alanthegreat
04-09-2008, 12:50 AM
well, my gf knows im surfing sbf and one of my uni mate identified my nick here too. i have nothing to hide so far. nothing scandalous to hide from them =D

ubizzkid
04-09-2008, 11:03 AM
I used to share this site wif my Ex Gf.She enjoys reading the stories.Many times she masturbate herself to climax with the vibrator bought by me. She will moan hard and each time i will juz sit back and enjoy the sight...Haha. Think back kinda miss those times.Cheers

DaDaPiPi.SG
12-09-2008, 02:36 PM
My account is shared between me & my wife. Sometimes she will login and
read some of the saucy story too...

That's how I got her to go swinging with me... :p

singaporehero
12-09-2008, 07:51 PM
better not let my OC know, otherwise all hell will break loose

Bon Appetite
12-09-2008, 09:43 PM
whoever let ur wife know about this.. and ur activities, I Salute you!!!

MMM88
12-09-2008, 11:38 PM
NO WAY :eek: I need my space , inspiration , motivation ...... n most of all "privacy"....whahahahhahaha