PDA

View Full Version : 2 Pinays

g_aberlado
31-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Bros interested to try this 2 pinays. They can do BBBJ, CIM & according to them they willing to try ANAL at additional price.

Boobs: 34B / 34C
Waist: 26 / 26
Height: 160 / 160cm
Weight: 48kg / 48kg
*All measurements are estimates.
Damage without anal: $150 / 1hour / 2shots
Damage with anal: $200 / 1hour / 2shots (First Time doing anal so be gentle)

Session will start tomorrow at noon till about 5 - 6pm. Sorry time restricted as requested by them. PM me your contact number. I am no OKT, please post FR for other samsters reading pleasure and information. Apologies started this thread but had to cancel because the girls were not sure at first. You guys can add or deduct my points its up to you. I am just sharing a good bonk. Points dont really matter unless can exchange for free petrol. Start your PM today.

Cheers

rockmehard
31-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Bros interested to try this 2 pinays

Hi bro, just to check what is pinays? Are they indians or from other nationality?

NewFreedom
31-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi bro, just to check what is pinays? Are they indians or from other nationality?

pinays r from phils :)

luvurss
31-08-2008, 05:16 PM

The prices are for tarma or each...a little misleading. Thanks Bro

Redoxan
31-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Had a tarma once with 2 pinoys. Very fun fun :D

Just like those you see in AV.
:p

Prices a bit steep for old man like man, think will give it a miss.

michaelrocksam
31-08-2008, 05:56 PM
do they have golden pussies? they are like other normal FL except they speak some english.

complexion and skin wise, PRCs are much better smooth and fair, and complexion are better.

bigbadboy
31-08-2008, 06:40 PM
hi bro! i would like to try these 2 pinays. can PM their contact?

rockmehard
01-09-2008, 10:50 AM
pinays r from phils :)

Oh ok thanks for the reply. Camp here for some FRs first :)

g_aberlado
01-09-2008, 11:24 AM

The prices are for tarma or each...a little misleading. Thanks Bro

No tarma otherwise I would have mentioned already. Price for each individual pinay. No pictures for now. One fair and the other tann. Room & CD your own. Im no okt just doing them a favour dont even get free fuck. PM me your number.

sexsexsex4me
01-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Price abit high.. But if their svc s good i wont mind trying :) Camp here for some FRs

astrozz
01-09-2008, 05:53 PM
No tarma otherwise I would have mentioned already. Price for each individual pinay. No pictures for now. One fair and the other tann. Room & CD your own. Im no okt just doing them a favour dont even get free fuck. PM me your number.

I have to agree , if price is not for tarma , it would be on the high side.

tarzan rock
02-09-2008, 12:51 AM
If you can, pls provide some pics otherwise its a waste of time & PETROL + hotel charges when meet them & not within our expectation.

I have been arrowed time & again & again & again, the one that lose out is the customer.

Picture says a thousand words.

Thanks bro.

g_aberlado
02-09-2008, 09:29 AM
I dont have pictures at the moment. In fact most FL here also got no pictures. I dont think its necessary. FR reposts are more important. All I can say that they are slim not fat nice tits good size good to suck. Face no moustache not like some filipina. Nice body odour. Whether it will be a good fuck or not, its really up to you at the moment of magic. How you perform and how you entice the situation. So far got some bros gave their number but after a few smses no arrangements made. The girls are only available up to 5pm everyday. That is the last booking. Bros interested PM me with your number, I see what I can do.

I am no OKT just trying to help these girls.

g_aberlado
02-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Guys

Latest only one girl do anal and the other no anal. Price is fixed as it is as requested by the girls. The girls have contacted some of the samsters here but unfortunately some of the samsters here engaged in unnecessary chit chat and asking irrelevant questions. I dont want to mention names but i am sure you know who you are.

Im helping these girls if you think you are not up to it dont even consider asking for contact number. Thank you

Bangbutt
02-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Guys

Latest only one girl do anal and the other no anal

Hi like to check, for ur own judement, which one more pretty? The one do anal? The fair or the tan one?

VandeSex
04-09-2008, 11:49 AM
4 days already still no FRs yet, im still waiting :)

g_aberlado
05-09-2008, 09:53 AM
So far I think only 2 or 3 guys tried the girls. I dont know what is the outcome. There are 2 girls Joycelyn (the tan one) and Bambie (very fair). Both girls doing this for the first time.

I decided to try them myself yesterday, one at a time of course. This is not a detail FR cant write as I was teaching the girls at the same time. Everything was like practical exam. Joycelyn a bit apprehensive. I could tell she is nervous and shaking at times. Have to be gentle with her and make her comfortable. Bambie is more responsive. Tried doing anal with both of them not successful as they are doing it for the first time. I guess for anal your weapon must be super hard and very lubricated. I have to say their prices are abit on the high side but they are young and still very tight and its their request. I had 2 shots for each girls, the first one is always early as they are so damn tight. Here'a brief FR & PM me for contact.

Joycelyn
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice and firm)
Body: 6/10 (baby fats)
BBBJ & FJ: 6/10 (inexperience)
Anal: Not successful

Bambie
Looks: 7.5/10 (fair and cuter)
Boobs: 8/10 (Firm nice light brown nipples)
Body: 7/10
BBBJ & FJ: 7/10 (more responsive)
Anal: Not successful

RTF: Maybe must try anal again.
Damage: as stated in earlier post.

g_aberlado
06-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Bros Interested PM me your number I will ask the girls to contact you. They will be here till friday next week.

sukebej
06-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Bro please pm me also. Thanks!

steelhorn
06-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Bro,
Your mailbox is full. I'm ready to book these Pinays. If possible, get them into action together.
Life's short, play hard.

g_aberlado
07-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Sorry Bros

Was away. Mailbox empty now give me your contact will share you all.

g_aberlado
09-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Numbers given out to some bros here and some bros have tried. But still no FR. Will discourage me to share contact in the future. Anyway girls will be here till friday. Bros still interested PM me your contact.

g_aberlado
12-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Still no FRS. The girls are going back this weekend. Last chance to try. PM me your number I will ask them to contact you. If you think the price is too high then dont bother asking. Im no OKT im just helping them to make quick cash.