PDA

View Full Version : IPL for pubic hair and ass hair

Freshguy
17-02-2023, 03:23 PM
I've had a home use handheld IPL machine I got online but I've neglected using it after buying it. Now I'm planning to use it once a week for my pubes.

Has anyone used it before, were there any tangible results after a period of use? And does anyone know how one could go about using IPL on their ass hair in a comfortable manner?

williamlau88
22-02-2023, 02:58 PM
I've had a home use handheld IPL machine I got online but I've neglected using it after buying it. Now I'm planning to use it once a week for my pubes.

Has anyone used it before, were there any tangible results after a period of use? And does anyone know how one could go about using IPL on their ass hair in a comfortable manner?

this one removes the hair ?

Freshguy
22-02-2023, 05:08 PM
this one removes the hair ?

Yeah it should prevent hair growth. But I'm not sure how effective a home use one will actually be.

williamlau88
01-03-2023, 03:52 PM
Yeah it should prevent hair growth. But I'm not sure how effective a home use one will actually be.

quite interesting. prevent hair growth i would like to try it on my facial hair. everyday shave / pluck the hair waste time

TenSanYi
01-03-2023, 09:16 PM
I have one and used for my armpit, i used 3 times a week and after a month 95% of the hair are gone and now only required 2 times a month.

Still thinking whether to use it on the groin or not.

Freshguy
02-03-2023, 07:12 AM
I have one and used for my armpit, i used 3 times a week and after a month 95% of the hair are gone and now only required 2 times a month.

Still thinking whether to use it on the groin or not.

Nice. So it does work. Thanks. Maybe I'll use it on my armpit as well.

taurusdesmond
02-03-2023, 03:42 PM
quite interesting. prevent hair growth i would like to try it on my facial hair. everyday shave / pluck the hair waste time

is this safe for facial use ?

Freshguy
02-03-2023, 08:29 PM
is this safe for facial use ?

Might want to get it professionally done if you're concerned about something going wrong

happyender
03-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Might want to get it professionally done if you're concerned about something going wrong

professionally done can it be done once and for all and wont regrow ?

Freshguy
03-03-2023, 06:07 PM
professionally done can it be done once and for all and wont regrow ?

Nope. After initial IPL treatment you need maintenance. Maybe once a year or less I think.

TenSanYi
04-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Honestly, it is no difference at all. you have to spent few thousands to retail or the so call "Professional" or online buy the devise $50+ and DIY.

It really depend on your wallet:)

rvd_always_rulz
06-03-2023, 06:13 PM
Honestly, it is no difference at all. you have to spent few thousands to retail or the so call "Professional" or online buy the devise $50+ and DIY.

ah if it depends on wallet then i definitely would go the the DIY lol

avks
11-03-2023, 10:08 AM
I am curious on this too. I am thinking on doing on my pubes,shaft and nipples. But hesitate on safety concerns. Bros who have done it pls share experiences. Tks

virgone
14-03-2023, 05:48 PM
I am curious on this too. I am thinking on doing on my pubes,shaft and nipples. But hesitate on safety concerns. Bros who have done it pls share experiences. Tks

There's no issue with IPL.. only thing is some part require more works.. e.g. hard to reach areas, and places that the light is more difficult to get to

kujo86
15-03-2023, 02:22 PM
There's no issue with IPL.. only thing is some part require more works.. e.g. hard to reach areas, and places that the light is more difficult to get to

hmmm should not be a big problem for me. i more interested in removing facial hair only.

virgone
15-03-2023, 04:20 PM
hmmm should not be a big problem for me. i more interested in removing facial hair only.

Actually most IPL brands don't recommend for facial. They only suggest for below neck areas.

But I have tried before. Just need to remember to close your eyes when you zap.

cusack900
16-03-2023, 10:18 PM
Online the brands I was looking at are above $200...any recommendations on the brand bro?

TenSanYi
17-03-2023, 08:40 PM
Online the brands I was looking at are above $200...any recommendations on the brand bro?

I bought Ulike brand at $280+ ended up i found the exactly same product at Shoppee sell at $50+

Please do not buy Ulike, they will give you ton of rubbish free gift which is not worth it.

laonuanee
21-03-2023, 06:12 PM
any method that is permanent no need maintenance ?

Freshguy
21-03-2023, 09:57 PM
any method that is permanent no need maintenance ?

Electrolysis. But its not common sadly. Doesnt seem to be a thing in singapore

Edit: nvm. You can find some offering it but its super expensive. And not really suitable for pubic hair

happyender
30-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Nope. After initial IPL treatment you need maintenance. Maybe once a year or less I think.

ah ok. guess there is no permanent solution for this.

laonuanee
26-04-2023, 10:54 AM
Electrolysis. But its not common sadly. Doesnt seem to be a thing in singapore

Edit: nvm. You can find some offering it but its super expensive. And not really suitable for pubic hair

looking more for facial hair lazy to keep shaving lol

happylifesg
26-04-2023, 07:23 PM
I think also need some skill to do it else will damage the kuku jiao

ChocolateLover
30-04-2023, 10:25 AM
I have my own contact for these. If keen can PM me.